Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:09:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 405 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 77351 times)
ginsan

Activity: 1330
Merit: 616

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 09:55:20 PM

Depend on decision and investment target in the future, there are not matter if you have small fund for bitcoin investment or not depend you have another job and make bitcoin as long term investment. I doubt with some investor have not dependent with their financial too expected with their dreaming small fund earn much profit in short term, its difficult happening actually with some investor mindset as soon possible how to earn much profit but they only small capital for investing in bitcoin.

I think as small fund in bitcoin investment better with long term target and keep accumulate how possibility such as weekly or monthly but never try to sell as soon possible.
In my opinion and what I have implemented, of course we can buy Bitcoin every week, even though it is a small amount, but if we do it for a long time it will also look big and of course we can reach 1 Bitcoin someday. Small capital is not a problem because if we buy regularly then we have a big chance of getting bigger profits someday. The important thing is to remain optimistic about the plans you have set in investing in Bitcoin.

Well, for big investors like Saylor, of course they have quite large finances, so maybe we don't need to be as aggressive as them because we only have quite small capital. Sometimes they are don't have the right principles in investing because they think they are slow to enter and also judge that they only have small capital. But that's a big mistake because little by little over time the investment we make will also be large in the amount of Bitcoin we have. So be diligent and diligent in buying every week and it doesn't feel like we can reach 0.1 0.6 and 1 Bitcoin someday.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.suevie

Activity: 518
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 10:41:02 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

For those who are not financially rich or who do not have enough money to invest, it is very difficult to invest and keep that investment for a long time. People who usually struggle to manage their family should stay away from investing in early stages. Maybe he arranged some money and invested it or he borrowed some money and invested it but that investment did not bring any benefit to him. If he invests with a loan or invests with the savings he has made for the future, it will be seen that the days after the investment will be very difficult for him and he will not be able to keep his investment for a long time even if he wants to. For those who have sufficient financial support and who feel that the amount they invest will not adversely affect their life in the future, it is okay to invest and hold that investment for long term.

I'm not saying that investing requires a lot of money, I'm just saying that after investing, the economic situation should not be so bad that you have to sell the investment in the future. 

Some people think of investing by borrowing money, I want to tell them that if you need to invest after some time, then try to make that investment with your own money because if you take a loan and invest, you will never be able to keep that investment.
Depend on decision and investment target in the future, there are not matter if you have small fund for bitcoin investment or not depend you have another job and make bitcoin as long term investment. I doubt with some investor have not dependent with their financial too expected with their dreaming small fund earn much profit in short term, its difficult happening actually with some investor mindset as soon possible how to earn much profit but they only small capital for investing in bitcoin.

I think as small fund in bitcoin investment better with long term target and keep accumulate how possibility such as weekly or monthly but never try to sell as soon possible.
Many people actually face this challenge, but that's why the DCA strategy is available only that most people aren't not patient enough and end up selling at the wrong time. I think before ever involving yourself in Bitcoin investment, the mindset really matters because you have to be principled and strict so that nothing can change your focus when accumulating. Not have huge funds or two to three jobs isn't just the problem because I have seen lots of big time money investor go wreck because if lack of self discipline and principle in planning out their investment.

Even if you are earning less, you can decide to save a portion of what you are earning that won't be off negative effect to you and have a desired goal or target so that you can work with that and be very discipline in your mindset to think you can gather or accumulate more through other means because this is what actually falls most investor, the ability to actually feel they can cheat the system by accumulating through trading. As an investor with little earning the thought of gathering more in a short period shouldn't be your problem as long term investment is the way to go about it because the more you save up and accumulate patiently, the better and safer your investment become.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 11:27:55 PM

For those who are not financially rich or who do not have enough money to invest, it is very difficult to invest and keep that investment for a long time. People who usually struggle to manage their family should stay away from investing in early stages. Maybe he arranged some money and invested it or he borrowed some money and invested it but that investment did not bring any benefit to him. If he invests with a loan or invests with the savings he has made for the future, it will be seen that the days after the investment will be very difficult for him and he will not be able to keep his investment for a long time even if he wants to. For those who have sufficient financial support and who feel that the amount they invest will not adversely affect their life in the future, it is okay to invest and hold that investment for long term.

I'm not saying that investing requires a lot of money, I'm just saying that after investing, the economic situation should not be so bad that you have to sell the investment in the future. 

Some people think of investing by borrowing money, I want to tell them that if you need to invest after some time, then try to make that investment with your own money because if you take a loan and invest, you will never be able to keep that investment.

Many people actually face this challenge, but that's why the DCA strategy is available only that most people aren't not patient enough and end up selling at the wrong time. I think before ever involving yourself in Bitcoin investment, the mindset really matters because you have to be principled and strict so that nothing can change your focus when accumulating. Not have huge funds or two to three jobs isn't just the problem because I have seen lots of big time money investor go wreck because if lack of self discipline and principle in planning out their investment.

You cannot merely toughen your way out of this problem that you seem to have had rightfully identified.

If someone is poor as fuck, then if their investment goes up 2x they may well think it is amazing, and if they are able to hold until a 10x comes they might not be able to resist selling too much too soon. 

The formula to deal with being able to hold is likely going to vary from person to person in terms of their figuring out position size and maybe even buttressing their bitcoin investment with other investments, so it might not be a bad thing to shave off some bitcoin profits at various places in order to NOT have too much value in one place, especially if bitcoin might have ended up being their only investment. or if they just have a limited number of investments, there may be some ways that they have to figure out how to be able to deal with some level of moderation.. which also might include just continuing to hold the BTC but investing smaller amounts or directing new cash that comes in towards other investments or just savings in order to be able to buy more BTC on dips.. and where those thresholds are will not be easy, and I would not even suggest that their solution is toughening up.. because they might actually be in a position in which they need to diversify in some kind of way (which might involve some selling of BTC) in order to NOT be so drawn towards withdrawing (selling) too much too soon.

Even if you are earning less, you can decide to save a portion of what you are earning that won't be off negative effect to you and have a desired goal or target so that you can work with that and be very discipline in your mindset to think you can gather or accumulate more through other means because this is what actually falls most investor, the ability to actually feel they can cheat the system by accumulating through trading. As an investor with little earning the thought of gathering more in a short period shouldn't be your problem as long term investment is the way to go about it because the more you save up and accumulate patiently, the better and safer your investment become.

I cannot disagree with you on this point, and some investors will be lured into thinking that they need to trade - which an overwhelming number of people do not have very good trading skills, and there might even be too much luck involved with trading so that in order to make trading into a skill rather than luck, there has to be quite a bit of planning that goes into the positions that are taken.. .. .. but at the same time, there could be some ways to sell small amounts on the way up to offset inclinations of trading, but another way might be to just shave back on some of the accumulation during high price rises in order to use that money that otherwise had been invested into bitcoin to either buy on dips or to just let it build up in order to not feel so compelled to sell the BTC that is held and might be going up quite a bit in value and even fluctuating a lot in value, but if someone has a decent amount of cash (or other kind of value on the side that is not fluctuating as much as the bitcoin price, there could be some assurance in having that option on the side).

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 81

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 03:07:41 AM

I have never believed in the idea that a person should have a huge amount of money to start investing. Investing does not require a huge amount of money but requires a proper plan and routine implementation of that plan. We may think that we will save a lot of money at one time after working and then invest bitcoins but if we think like this that we will invest a certain amount of money every month instead of investing a lot of money then it is not bad at all. 

Since we will decide in advance that every month or week to save a certain amount to invest then every month or every week that person should keep investing that fixed amount.  When that new investor invests a certain amount of money every month or every week and continues that investment trend, but at the end of a long period of time, his investment amount will be much higher. We have to be determined with our investment that we invest the amount of money we invest for a long period of time and try to grow our investment. 

As long as we continue to invest consistently for a long period of time, our investment volume will only increase and the longer we can increase our investment volume, the better the market will give us.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
johnsaributua

Activity: 826
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2023, 03:35:10 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2023, 12:04:37 AM by johnsaributua

Currently I prefer to keep 50% of the airdrop prize or deliberately swap and deposit it into the wallet, especially bitcoin, although only partially if there are promo promos at certain times, I disburse it for instant dry needs, noodles, fish and side dishes that are sold on e comerce, the difference is not bad.

Although I still buy with fiat money for basic household needs, and most seller friends now accept bitcoin, cutting small costs that will become big in the long run.
The exchange rate at the stall near the house is quite a difference if with fiat it is easy but the exchange rate is much different if accumulated 30 days every month, even though bitcoin is volatile but it's better in bitcoin because it rarely loses big especially just saving it, because the correction is not too big and more stable.
Both investing, trading and storing bitcoin are certainly looking for more profit value than the capital spent on a trading planing.
  Especially in the surrounding area has begun to understand cryptocurency and infiltrate rural areas even though it is not evenly distributed.
Maybe over time it will be able to P2P with crops with the awareness of both parties and understand the risks face to face.
Indeed in plain sight bitcoin is not a means of payment like fiat but I anticipate like that uktuk backup daily needs.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 04:04:40 AM

Currently I prefer to keep 50% of the airdrop prize or deliberately deposit it into the wallet, either bitcoin usdt or other crypto, although only partially if there are promo promos at certain times, I disburse it for instant dry needs, noodles, fish and side dishes that are sold on e comerce. the difference is not bad.
Although I still buy with fiat money for basic household needs, and most seller friends now accept bitcoin and other crypto.
cutting small costs that will become big in the long run.

the exchange rate at the stall near the house is quite a difference if with fiat it is easy but the exchange rate is much different if accumulated 30 days every month.
even though crypto is volatile but it's better in crypto because it rarely loses big especially just saving it. because the correction is not too big and more stable.
both investing, trading and storing bitcoin are certainly looking for more profit value than the capital spent on a trading planing.

especially in the surrounding area has begun to understand cryptocurency and infiltrate rural areas even though it is not evenly distributed.

maybe over time it will be able to P2P with crops with the awareness of both parties and understand the risks face to face.
indeed in plain sight crypto is not a means of payment like fiat but I anticipate like that uktuk backup daily needs.

Perhaps your post would improve and even be a bit more topical in regards to this particular thread if you figured out how to talk about bitcoin, rather than using meaningless words like crypto. and sure there were a few times in your post that you said bitcoin and other crypto so that helps to be more specific regarding what you are talking about and you even mentioned tether, so surely there are some places in which stable coins might be used in order to potentially be more tradable in terms of being pegged to dollar values.. but still, in this particular thread we are talking about bitcoin, so you are deviating quite a bit from this topic when you refer to vague shitcoins and even describe "crypto" as a kind of market dynamic.. but your referring to "crypto" as a market dynamic is misleading since there is no "crypto market dynamic that would not be better described by talking about and focusing on bitcoin's market dynamic first, and if you still believe that you need to refer to shitcoins, at least you would be framing the matter in terms of bitcoin first rather than speaking vaguely about what you perceive to be going on

So sure maybe you find useful to be dabbling in shitcoins, since apparently you seem to have some peer to peer abilities with getting value from some shitcoins in your area.. perhaps?  .. but still many of us in this here thread could give less than two shits about your fucking around with various shitcoins, if that is what you are doing and talking about.. since this thread is about bitcoin.. and so there are probably some forum threads (or create one) that you can talk about what you are doing with various shitcoins, but here is not a good place for such slippery slope and distracting gobble-dee-gook discussions.   

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Popkon6

Activity: 588
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 04:06:56 AM

I have never believed in the idea that a person should have a huge amount of money to start investing. Investing does not require a huge amount of money but requires a proper plan and routine implementation of that plan. We may think that we will save a lot of money at one time after working and then invest bitcoins but if we think like this that we will invest a certain amount of money every month instead of investing a lot of money then it is not bad at all. 

Since we will decide in advance that every month or week to save a certain amount to invest then every month or every week that person should keep investing that fixed amount.  When that new investor invests a certain amount of money every month or every week and continues that investment trend, but at the end of a long period of time, his investment amount will be much higher. We have to be determined with our investment that we invest the amount of money we invest for a long period of time and try to grow our investment. 

As long as we continue to invest consistently for a long period of time, our investment volume will only increase and the longer we can increase our investment volume, the better the market will give us.

If you want to invest in Bitcoin, it is definitely better to invest in the DCA method. Because you keep some money from your monthly income or weekly income and invest it. Because if you keep investing like this, your portfolio will definitely grow. And if you can invest every week then your investment will come down on average monthly %. And if you average your yearly calculations you will definitely see a hefty benefit. And hold about you for a long time.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
johnsaributua

Activity: 826
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2023, 04:19:14 AM

Thank you sir for the correction, I will continue to improve my writing, just sharing sir with the conditions, habits and ways I utilize bitcoin. I am amazed at the way you think, the understanding and achievements you have achieved about bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
MusaPk

Activity: 630
Merit: 196

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2023, 05:30:46 AM

People who are still tempted by small profits after seeing an increase are people who will always find it difficult to get bigger profits because people like that still have to train their own patience more by no longer being tempted by small profits in order to get bigger ones after be patient. And some people who still really care about building their own portfolio will always see that opportunity as a very profitable time for them without really caring about people who sell when they see small profits.

Patience is the key to success in every trading. Not only we must be patient while we see small profit but must also not lose patience in case we see price of Bitcoin going today. Those who learn this art early on, finds Bitcoin an awesome place for investment. Rather then going for small profits, one should focus on building his portfolio specially when price is down.

People who still like day trading are part-time traders who are not worthy of being called investors. Because they don't invest their money in Bitcoin for a long period and they also don't spend more time investing except just to visit the market and sell assets that are starting to become profitable for themselves. So we also have to be able to separate them from real investors because Bitcoin investors who like to invest in the long term will never be tempted by small profits in the short term.

Day traders are just gambling with there money and in gambling mostly house is the winner not the gambler. If you price of bitcoin over a period of 4 to 5 years then one can clearly see that it increases.
So we have two things to focus on, build portfolio and invest for long term.

DaNNy001

Activity: 616
Merit: 509

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2023, 06:03:02 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I cannot disagree with you on this point, and some investors will be lured into thinking that they need to trade - which an overwhelming number of people do not have very good trading skills, and there might even be too much luck involved with trading so that in order to make trading into a skill rather than luck, there has to be quite a bit of planning that goes into the positions that are taken.. .. .. but at the same time, there could be some ways to sell small amounts on the way up to offset inclinations of trading, but another way might be to just shave back on some of the accumulation during high price rises in order to use that money that otherwise had been invested into bitcoin to either buy on dips or to just let it build up in order to not feel so compelled to sell the BTC that is held and might be going up quite a bit in value and even fluctuating a lot in value, but if someone has a decent amount of cash (or other kind of value on the side that is not fluctuating as much as the bitcoin price, there could be some assurance in having that option on the side).
When it comes to Bitcoin investment, just like the title of topic implies it's just best to "buy the dip and hodl", this is far better than thinking you could accumulate through trading which is luck base like you have already stated. Sometimes the availability of funds or finance is a major problem and also goes with impatient, many Bitcoin investor are mislead by the false stories about how trading is easy and actually try to venture into it by thinking they can get some Bitcoin added through this means to their investment but believe me it's not as easy as they make it seem in the ads and commercials and I Know this through the hard way(lost some coins).

If anyone actually want to be successful then keeping a strict mind about their investment would go a long and also knowing exactly when the market favours you so you can buy more (during dips) because you get more Bitcoin when you buy during dips or you can just go with weekly accumulating and most importantly never use funds that you know will affect you, thereby making you temper you Bitcoin investment.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Roseline492

Activity: 280
Merit: 158

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2023, 07:30:56 AM

If you want to invest in Bitcoin, it is definitely better to invest in the DCA method. Because you keep some money from your monthly income or weekly income and invest it. Because if you
Truly DCA strategy is one of the best strategy to be use on Bitcoin accumulation but however let's not too over emphasized DCA to always be free from all the risk on Bitcoin accumulation because irrespective of how good DCA strategy is there is always a disadvantage so let's not always feel using DCA we are always free from every risk.

So irrespective of how good DCA strategy is, the possibility of getting ourselves into trouble sometimes could be possible because DCA is just a way to guide you on Bitcoin accumulation while utilizing it on better way that Will not affect your financial state depends on you.

Because there is no way an investor will not be affected if they failed to do a proper planing of the total funds they have and the amount that will be channeled to there accumulation of Bitcoin.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 02:15:57 PM
Merited by bestcoins1 (1)

Thank you sir for the correction, I will continue to improve my writing, just sharing sir with the conditions, habits and ways I utilize bitcoin. I am amazed at the way you think, the understanding and achievements you have achieved about bitcoin.

I am glad that you did not have any bad intentions to bring up shitcoins and to engage in sloppy thinking/writing on the topic, and sure maybe sometimes it can be difficult for some newer members to appreciate the difference between bitcoin and other projects, yet there are ways to either not talk about them, but at least if you do decide to include talking about shitcoins in a bitcoin thread, then at least you would describe them in a context that mostly focuses on bitcoin and perhaps just mentions the various shitcoins as a side note.. and of course, members have differing ways to express themselves too.. and surely some members are not very used to communicating in English, so those can sometimes be reasons for mixing things up a bit more.. so don't get me wrong, johnsaributua, I am not trying to discourage members who are genuinely wanting to share their experiences and perspectives and even who might disagree upon whatever points are being discussed in the thread.. which sometimes might include the various ways that we try to accumulate bitcoin, but we might be dealing with a lot of shitcoiners in the process of being able to buy bitcoin.. maybe in peer to peer ways or with minimum levels of KYC, which also can be matters that confuse members in their attempts to figure out ways to accumulate BTC on a regular basis.. and/or the challenges of trying to buy on dip if you are dealing with peer to peer, then your peer might not like it if you are trying to strategize your buy in such a way that you are trying buy on the dip from him/her.

adultcrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 02:16:11 PM

@JayJuanGee is not asking you to improve on your writing because we are not in a writing class here. What I have seen him do is to ensure people have the right information and approach towards building their Bitcoin portfolio and how to manage same to be able to realise the benefits of and  opportunities offered by Bitcoin. So your writing can be poor but if you got the Knowledge he is passing and put same to practice, am sure the writing will not matter much after all I have made several grammatical errors in this discussion yet he still understood me.

What I am saying is that, as much as you are seeking the knowledge of Bitcoin here, do well to start buying and holding Bitcoin especially now that the price is still low. This whole discussion will become very interesting to you if you are actually holding Bitcoin and you see your Portfolio grow in profits as the price of Bitcoin rises. I mean, this whole thing will become sweeter and more motivating then. This is from my experience, there is a whole different confidence you will have seeing your money grow from nothing to something big all because you choose to buy and hold Bitcoin.

bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 719

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 03:00:24 PM
Merited by ginsan (1)

In my opinion and what I have implemented, of course we can buy Bitcoin every week, even though it is a small amount, but if we do it for a long time it will also look big and of course we can reach 1 Bitcoin someday. Small capital is not a problem because if we buy regularly then we have a big chance of getting bigger profits someday. The important thing is to remain optimistic about the plans you have set in investing in Bitcoin.
What you say is an effort to collect Bitcoin every week by buying to place it in investments without really caring about the current price because the goal is not for you to sell in the near future. It does look good and is very suitable because it is very similar to DCA, but we must always have a sense of optimism and must not be reduced because that is what can really interfere with us in increasing our Bitcoin portfolio in this way every week.

Well, for big investors like Saylor, of course they have quite large finances, so maybe we don't need to be as aggressive as them because we only have quite small capital. Sometimes they are don't have the right principles in investing because they think they are slow to enter and also judge that they only have small capital. But that's a big mistake because little by little over time the investment we make will also be large in the amount of Bitcoin we have. So be diligent and diligent in buying every week and it doesn't feel like we can reach 0.1 0.6 and 1 Bitcoin someday.
We really don't need to compare the amount of other people's capital with the amount of our own capital even though we will use the same capital to buy Bitcoin. Because each person only needs to maintain their own capital and the assets they already have by continuing to implement the strategy that is most suitable for themselves. Because other people will not follow the way we do even though they are still in the same aspect as investing, so we also don't need to think about other people's strategies and any comparisons that are related to this.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ginsan

Activity: 1330
Merit: 616

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 03:05:43 PM
Merited by BABY SHOES (1)

When it comes to Bitcoin investment, just like the title of topic implies it's just best to "buy the dip and hodl", this is far better than thinking you could accumulate through trading which is luck base like you have already stated. Sometimes the availability of funds or finance is a major problem and also goes with impatient, many Bitcoin investor are mislead by the false stories about how trading is easy and actually try to venture into it by thinking they can get some Bitcoin added through this means to their investment but believe me it's not as easy as they make it seem in the ads and commercials and I Know this through the hard way(lost some coins).

If anyone actually want to be successful then keeping a strict mind about their investment would go a long and also knowing exactly when the market favours you so you can buy more (during dips) because you get more Bitcoin when you buy during dips or you can just go with weekly accumulating and most importantly never use funds that you know will affect you, thereby making you temper you Bitcoin investment.
The main option is also not wrong because some people may divide their fund allocation in half in investing. I mean they apply 50% for the long term and another 50% for daily trading or they buy when prices are low and sell when prices are high. So of course they can allocate the profits they get for long-term investment. And it's also not wrong because they take advantage of dips to buy and sell when prices are high and also they have long-term investments in the 50% of the funds they own.

Every strategy that is best for gaining profits is definitely of great interest to traders and they will apply the best to collect BTC for long-term investment. Apart from that, the moment of decline is always the best choice to buy more aggressively with what they have done before. So I also agree with you if you buy at a low price and hold it for the long term.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Fuso.hp

Activity: 448
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 03:13:02 PM

I believe investment can change people's destiny. Crypto investment platform is one of the most promising investment platform out there.  By investing in crypto platforms we usually mean investing in Bitcoins. Many people have changed their careers by investing in Bitcoin.  There are many differences between a common man and an investor. A common man will pass his life normally but an investor has the possibility that he will get something very good from his investment at some point and in that expectation an investor invests. Those who have investment can dream and have hope but those who have no investment have nothing to dream and have no great hope for the future.  
Investing in a crypto platform is not just about buying a coin, but an investor's high expectations around that coin.  

One thing I have noticed well is that those who believe in long-term investment are right. Many invested while the market was under $20,000 and from there we saw the Bitcoin market turn upside down, but after going down, the market turned positive again to $25,000 to $26,000. When the Bitcoin market was between $20,000 and $26,000, an investor could have sold his investment and made a small profit, but those who didn't sell their investment at that time now see double the profit. If you look at their profits at this time, you will see that their profits have increased several times in the future, so from this point of view, it seems to me that those who believe in holding the investment for a long time, have got better from the investment.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 03:28:03 PM

The main option is also not wrong because some people may divide their fund allocation in half in investing. I mean they apply 50% for the long term and another 50% for daily trading or they buy when prices are low and sell when prices are high. So of course they can allocate the profits they get for long-term investment. And it's also not wrong because they take advantage of dips to buy and sell when prices are high and also they have long-term investments in the 50% of the funds they own.

Every strategy that is best for gaining profits is definitely of great interest to traders and they will apply the best to collect BTC for long-term investment. Apart from that, the moment of decline is always the best choice to buy more aggressively with what they have done before. So I also agree with you if you buy at a low price and hold it for the long term.

I agree with you that there are some people who do happen to maintain both a trading stash and an investing stash, and how much is allocated in each would be a personal decision... Personally, I believe that any more than 30% allocated to trading is going to put a person in the wrong mindset, and there might need to be some other guidelines in place for the trader, so that s/he does not continue to deplete the HODLing (investing) stash if the trades are happening to not go very well... no more than 10% in shitcoins and no more than 30% in trading, and perhaps if someone puts 10% into shitcoins, then s/he would ONLY be able to put up to 20% into trading because there is almost no way to justify being into shitcoins as anything other than a form of trading..

And, yeah in this thread, we are not talking about trading, so in that sense, any kind of acknowledgement of trading should probably be aimed at deemphasizing it and/or giving it way less than anything close to 50/50 as if it were something that any regular people should be considering, even if we know many of them are lured and propagandized into believing that there is some kind of benefits to including a trading strategy, when that surely is not the case for an overwhelming majority of people and probably an overwhelming majority of people should start out small if they do want to dabble in trading and maybe even limit that to less than 10% of their BTC stash, and if they engage in those kinds of practices, then they will be prioritizing the right thing, which is investing rather than trading and/or gambling, but on the other hand if they feel that they learn the trading skills, then maybe they could increase their allocation to no more than 30%.. not 50%.. 50% is just crazy and probably even professional traders should not be doing that... but hey, they can figure that out for themselves, even though here, we are neither addressing the concerns of professional traders and likely we should even be de-emphasizing trading so much as to only acknowledge its potential usefulness as being a very small portion of our BTC allocation in the event we were to want to attempt to dabble in such likely to be stressful, time intensive, and even likely to be losing our money practices.

Sim_card

Activity: 434
Merit: 370

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2023, 06:55:05 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (2)

Currently I prefer to keep 50% of the airdrop prize or deliberately deposit it into the wallet, either bitcoin usdt or other crypto, although only partially if there are promo promos at certain times, I disburse it for instant dry needs, noodles, fish and side dishes that are sold on e comerce. the difference is not bad.

Although I still buy with fiat money for basic household needs, and most seller friends now accept bitcoin and other crypto.
cutting small costs that will become big in the long run.

the exchange rate at the stall near the house is quite a difference if with fiat it is easy but the exchange rate is much different if accumulated 30 days every month.
even though crypto is volatile but it's better in crypto because it rarely loses big especially just saving it. because the correction is not too big and more stable.
both investing, trading and storing bitcoin are certainly looking for more profit value than the capital spent on a trading planing.

especially in the surrounding area has begun to understand cryptocurency and infiltrate rural areas even though it is not evenly distributed.

maybe over time it will be able to P2P with crops with the awareness of both parties and understand the risks face to face.
indeed in plain sight crypto is not a means of payment like fiat but I anticipate like that uktuk backup daily needs.
Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that when you invest in for a long period of time, you will get profit from it and not those other shitcoins. I can see that you hardly talk about bitcoinm and the only time that you mentioned bitcoin was to use it for purchase of stuffs. I guess that you don't know the potential of bitcoin when you hodli and this is why you are talking about trade and spending your bitcoin. Anyone that don't get paid with bitcoin and he is spending his little bitcoin that he has to buy goods, night end up regretting his actions later.

Bitcoin is seen as a good investment that gives profit when you hodli and continue accumulating to increase your bitcoin investment potfolio frequently, through DCA. I will advice you to forget about trafing of butcoin in your mind and think of going into a long term investment and hodli to your bitcoin, and at the same time you can continue to buy weekly or monthly to increase it. The earlier the better for you if you want to also benefit from bitcoin,but you must hodli for like 4-10yrs. This is because your profit will increase base on the timeline of your investment. Also make sure that you have enough fiat with you to take care of your needs and for any emergency that occurs during this period so that you don't end up going to sell your bitcoin, because this will kill the long term investment plan. Shitcoins are worthless and a waste of time because it is not an investment.

Patience is the key to success in every trading. Not only we must be patient while we see small profit but must also not lose patience in case we see price of Bitcoin going today. Those who learn this art early on, finds Bitcoin an awesome place for investment. Rather then going for small profits, one should focus on building his portfolio specially when price is down.
You don't need to think of trading as traders can never be patient because they will always want to outsmart the market and it is very difficult to know the price movement of bitcoin, this is why when the see a little pump or dip, they panic and sell to regret their actions. It is not compulsory for an investor to wait for the dip before he can build his bitcoin porfolio, because any investor that want to time the dip, night end up missing out since nobody can know the bottom line of the dip. This is why the DCA method is the best because it is the fastest way to build up yout bitcoin portfolio, since you always buy disregarding the price of bitcoin at that moment. Buying at the dip is very good and that is why this as you are DCAing, you should also keep dome funds in reserve for buying at the dip.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BABY SHOES

Activity: 322
Merit: 440

HODL - BTC

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 07:18:18 PM

I agree with you that there are some people who do happen to maintain both a trading stash and an investing stash, and how much is allocated in each would be a personal decision... Personally, I believe that any more than 30% allocated to trading is going to put a person in the wrong mindset, and there might need to be some other guidelines in place for the trader, so that s/he does not continue to deplete the HODLing (investing) stash if the trades are happening to not go very well... no more than 10% in shitcoins and no more than 30% in trading, and perhaps if someone puts 10% into shitcoins, then s/he would ONLY be able to put up to 20% into trading because there is almost no way to justify being into shitcoins as anything other than a form of trading..
I don't!, no stash for trading all that just for BTC investment and HODLing so on, how to accumulate using DCA strategy.... 30% of monthly income for BTC investment and the rest for living and other needs.
For me trading is too complicated and there is more risk of greater loss than profit, here we have to understand all the patterns that are needed and the pressure of the mind because we have to choose the shitcoin that is traded, so I don't do any trading except BTC investment.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
SHUFFLE.COM███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████    ████    ██
Next Generation Crypto Casino
██    ████    ████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 08:48:27 PM

I don't!, no stash for trading all that just for BTC investment and HODLing so on, how to accumulate using DCA strategy.... 30% of monthly income for BTC investment and the rest for living and other needs.
For me trading is too complicated and there is more risk of greater loss than profit, here we have to understand all the patterns that are needed and the pressure of the mind because we have to choose the shitcoin that is traded, so I don't do any trading except BTC investment.

It doesn't seem to me that you are saying anything different from me... even though you are saying it differently from how I said it, but our conclusion still seems to be the same, which is to emphasize investing rather than trading... even though I am accepting that some folks might trade  so I suggest a limit of no more than 10% for the very beginners and 30% for those who have been trading longer, even though surely I would not even want to go as high as 30%, but we know that degenerate gamblers (traders) will want to go up to 30% and they will even want to go higher than 30%, just like the original post stated with 50% 50% as if that were even close to reasonable.

Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 405 »
  Print  

Jump to: