Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:08:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 403 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 76871 times)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10193

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 08:35:33 PM

I don't!, no stash for trading all that just for BTC investment and HODLing so on, how to accumulate using DCA strategy.... 30% of monthly income for BTC investment and the rest for living and other needs.
Nice to see that you've got the status to put 30% of your monthly income to BTC and you're firm in holding that.
You are right with the implication that 30% is a lot to be investing into bitcoin and/or otherwise saving, jossiel..

Most people have trouble saving any income and frequently, 10% of their income can be a reasonable and even a somewhat aggressive target for a lot of people (even though surely some people have more discretionary income than others and if they make a lot of money, sometimes they can live a kind of minimalist lifestyle and end up getting up to decently high savings/investing levels).  Many of the normies can make quite a bit of progress just by going from near or at 0% to 10%, and surely if they can invest/save more than 10%, then the is o.k. as long as their other financial matters are in order.
Although it sound interesting but hard to achieve that amount of %30 on regular basis expecialy on DCA strategy. Considering the responsibilities in the family. for example a country like mine, if you continue like this you will put yourself in financial jopady. For me I think %20 will be good to go. but if one can develop and nuture that characteristics, I think it will go a long way if there are other means of lively hood.

Your country does not matter. You have to consider your own particular circumstances... sure there might be some difficulties in upgrading your income, but still the percentages depend upon your own situation and how well you are able to make sure that you are investing enough without over doing it.. . and like other members mentioned, there might be some months in which you are only able to do 5% and other months in which you can do more than 20%, and there might even be strategies that you employ that allow you to attempt to be creative and even to plan things out like greyhats mentioned above the use of Excel and/or google spreadsheets to really attempt to be granular in regards to what you are doing, if you believe that it might be more helpful than sometimes figuring out ways to increase your cashflow by a bit more or reducing your expenses or other things like that.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roseline492

Activity: 266
Merit: 158

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2023, 10:00:13 PM

I don't!, no stash for trading all that just for BTC investment and HODLing so on, how to accumulate using DCA strategy.... 30% of monthly income for BTC investment and the rest for living and other needs.
Nice to see that you've got the status to put 30% of your monthly income to BTC and you're firm in holding that.

You are right with the implication that 30% is a lot to be investing into bitcoin and/or otherwise saving, jossiel..

Most people have trouble saving any income and frequently, 10% of their income can be a reasonable and even a somewhat aggressive target for a lot of people (even though surely some people have more discretionary income than others and if they make a lot of money, sometimes they can live a kind of minimalist lifestyle and end up getting up to decently high savings/investing levels).  Many of the normies can make quite a bit of progress just by going from near or at 0% to 10%, and surely if they can invest/save more than 10%, then the is o.k. as long as their other financial matters are in order.

Although it sound interesting but hard to achieve that amount of %30 on regular basis expecialy on DCA strategy. Considering the responsibilities in the family. for example a country like mine, if you continue like this you will put yourself in financial jopady. For me I think %20 will be good to go. but if one can develop and nuture that characteristics, I think it will go a long way if there are other means of lively hood.
Yeah that is true but however it all totally depends on the investors capital so in as much as 30% weekly accumulation is very hard but there are people who could actually find it very easy to accumulate with such percentage on weekly basis.

So however that's why is always advice able as an investor to avoid what they called fear of losing out from the market because this is one of the major factor that propels most people mindset to rush into accumulating Bitcoin using a higher percentage of there capital with the fear that if they did not accumulate a huge amount of Bitcoin they may not have the opportunity again.

Fauderz

Activity: 28
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 11:22:34 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

It all depends on yourself and I don't think it's necessary to feel that your country alone has problems in the economy because for now almost all countries feel the same way but that's not the point, I think the point that needs to be emphasized in the current conditions is how you manage your money because in the end the current benchmark is not to the country but to yourself who must survive with all the circumstances  that occur.
As long as you believe and want to invest in bitcoin then you definitely know what you will do. 30 percent of income if it feels too big then you can reduce it to 20% or 10% according to your own strength.
Many here are married but in the end they can still do DCA consistently. This indicates that belief can make us think more broadly and not only fixated on economic conditions because in the end when good management is done and you know how much income and expense from your income actually it can be a gap to make some changes if you want to invest and it depends on yourself whether you want or not to invest.
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 560
Merit: 514

Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2023, 01:28:57 AM

If you read what JJG has said, then it's not compelling you to invest 30% or even 20%. Depending on how big some people's salaries can be, even 10% of their salary is a reasonable sum of money that they can either save to invest or invest directly. In Bitcoin, one can invest any amount, even if it's $1. Currently, the Bitcoin transaction fee is as low as $0.2, so even if you see someone that you can buy Bitcoin directly from them via p2p, let's say you buy $2 worth of Bitcoin and you cover the fee for yourself, you will get $1.8 in Bitcoin. If you are accumulating like that on a daily basis, before you know it, you can even attain up to $12 in a week ($24 in two weeks and $48 in one month). So, do it in a way that doesn't affect you; just get a simple strategy that will not put you under pressure.

Ok, let me give an example of some experiences I had some days ago. There's this banking app I use, and with the bank, I have two accounts that are longed in on my phone. I am operating the two accounts at once for business and personal use. On that app, there's a savings plan named "Save as You ear/spend." When I noticed it, I decided to activate it on the two accounts. On the first account, I activated it to save $0.1 on every transaction carried out on that account; on the second account, I activated it to save $0.05 on every transaction carried out on that account. I did this some months ago, and then I even forgot I did set up something like that; it was just some days ago. I was thinking of how I could get some money to solve a pressing need, so I remembered I had a mini savings plan I initiated some months ago, so I tracked it and discovered I had about $168.1 in that account. Within that interval of months, I have done more than 1,000 transactions on those two accounts, and I don't quite notice or get affected by the small fraction that keeps entering my savings every time I spend. 'Cut story short, that money saved that day. This is not a fabricated story; it is what I experienced.

So, the point I am trying to make here is that you can derive a strategy for investing in a way that will not affect you. If you always look at your responsibility all the time, then you will end up not saving or even investing, and yet the responsibility will not cease to exist; you just need to learn how to discipline yourself to either invest gradually or save little by little to invest.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Pi-network314159

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 02:23:40 AM

That is the point of the problem, sometimes we are not unwilling to allocate our income every monht in a large percentage amount, but with the economic situation that still has to divide on other things that ultimately make us as minimal as possible to allocate it. That is not something wrong either, because there should be no compulsion that makes us ignore other needs, because if we do that it is something that is not wise either.
The most important thing when we do this is consistency, for me it doesn't matter when the percentage is more flexible, especially when our financial situation is up and down.
30% is a fairly large allocation because for me it is a very aggressive step in investing.
I disagree with you. 30% is a good amount to start investing in Bitcoin. Its not large at all its accurately a good start in investing and should not be considered as aggressive investing. For instance elf you earn 100$ a month and you use 50% for upkeep and sorting of that month expenses. 20% can be kept for savings or emergency fund and you can invest the 30%. If the economic situation is favorable there persons who would prefer to invest up to 40%. But i would not advice this bold step to family owners because need for other things may arise within the month that could take up some money. Bitcoins price is on the range of $34k it will take a long time to get 1 Bitcoin if you invest less than 30% when your earnings is low. But if you make good money like a $1000 a month even investing 10% a month can give you a good amount of Bitcoin at the end of the year. One thing for sure is that within this period of accumulation the price of Bitcoin might go increase or dip and it will affect the amount of Bitcoin you can buy with that 30%.
It is said than done. I see 30% as something too big for newbies to start with, 10% is very cool and if the person has little income, he can start with 5%. what matters is the investors regular buying without skipping any week or month and before you know it in 10yrs time, you will be surprise to see the quantity of bitcoin that you have accumulated. Take note that there are some kind of emergency that one will be faced with, that might take up to 50% of your monthly income sometimes. I have so many needs that arise and emergencies from here and there, if you accumulate aggressively, it will become a problem in your bitcoin journey because, you might go back and sell from your bitcoin investment portfolio when you are short of funds, and this might chatter your bitcoin target goal.

It is good to use the money that you can use for regular DCA, no matter the challenges that you are facing and whatever emergency that comes your way, you can still continue with your DCA strategy because you have a bitcoin target. That is why I see 10% as the best option because you will have enough reserve funds to handle any expenses that comes your way. And if it happens that your reserve funds is piling up and you still have more cashm you can keep it and use to to buy at the dip or better still use it to add to your DCA funds. If you use 30%, there will be no way that you will be able to have excess reserve funds for other purposes.

I am talking from experience, there was a time that I decided to invest above my regular 10% DCA and I increase it to 20%, for the first three weeks, I was fine but later, I observe that the cash left after buying bitcoin for the week, is not always enough for me to use to take care of other needs and there must be an emergency that will occurs and I will have to take care of it. I got angry on the 6th week towards myself because, the cash on me couldn't take care of my family needs and other emergency. I got broke three days after I got paid because the moment I get paid, I just buy bitcoin instantly with the budgeted amount. This made me to think of selling some fraction from my bitcoi. But because I know where I went wrong and immediately, I asked my colleague at work to lend me some money to take care of major responsibility for that month. The moment I get paid, immefiately I went back to my normal 10% budget, and I was able to clear my sebt and could still balance other expenses. Since then I have never come up with the thought of goin above 10% with my present income. It is better to use 10% because this will not have effect on your income when you use it for DCA. Remember, slow and steady win the race.

This is great advice and thanks for sharing from your personal experiences. It really shows a healthy perspective, and your ability to be pivot/be flexible. I think that’s key to any investment. When people talk about investing they even go a level deeper and ratio out the split of investments from that 10% of your income.

My deduction from income ranges between 5-25%. Sometimes have richer months and sometimes more expensive so the amount has variance. Recommend ya use excel or google sheets to work it all out for you. I also don’t do the allocation all at once and spread out the “investing” over a month. Sometimes things come up and I don’t like to be over extended, but certainly by month end they are done.

Then out of the amount I split my investments like this.

%56 BTC
%5 add to emergency fund
%17 dca stock
%12 cash savings
%10 into my business

If you see someone say they are high allocated into something this is probably what they mean.

Every year I re-asess this ratio normally near year end. I do feel like I have over allocated into btc this year but maybe that worked out, we shall see.

Keep calm, hodl and dca on Smiley

I think what jay juanji is trying to explain has been fully emphasized hear already. If you read what is in this article you will understand every bit of it. I don't think If more explanation is needed, no need for too much repetition.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 03:04:20 AM
Merited by Charles-Tim (1)

It all depends on yourself and I don't think it's necessary to feel that your country alone has problems in the economy because for now almost all countries feel the same way but that's not the point, I think the point that needs to be emphasized in the current conditions is how you manage your money because in the end the current benchmark is not to the country but to yourself who must survive with all the circumstances  that occur.
As long as you believe and want to invest in bitcoin then you definitely know what you will do. 30 percent of income if it feels too big then you can reduce it to 20% or 10% according to your own strength.
Many here are married but in the end they can still do DCA consistently. This indicates that belief can make us think more broadly and not only fixated on economic conditions because in the end when good management is done and you know how much income and expense from your income actually it can be a gap to make some changes if you want to invest and it depends on yourself whether you want or not to invest.

There are a variety of factors that could end up causing a person's cashflow versus expenses to become more complicated and either to fluctuate a lot or to have a lot of burdens, and family is one of the common ones, owning a business could be another in which the inflow and outflow of income and expenses vary a lot, another could be someone who has seasonal work or even some kinds of difficulties securing employment (or the kind of employment is somewhat erratic), surely students could also be in a position in which they have higher expectations of future income but not very good current income, and for sure poor people might not even have much if any discretionary income, so investing into bitcoin could be complicated if they believe that they are not able to increase their income and could either have handicaps or geographical issues, but then sometimes increasing skills may or may not help if there are jurisdictional issues.  

Each person should try to work with they got. and surely some of us might consider that there might be ways to improve your income, but you might well not be able to increase income right away without learning some employable skills and be physically capable of carrying out such skills or be able to get placed into such positions in which your income might go up...  Percentage does not exactly tell us a lot about what might be reasonable for a person -

....but it still can be a framework that could help in the setting of goals and/or targets that might be somewhat grounded with ways of figuring out what some of the tradeoffs might be and some of the advantages that might come from being able to create a sustainable higher percentage level of investment, then it becomes more likely that a person might be able to reach some measurable goals of wanting to get to 1 years income in 3 years (with 33% investment) or to achieve 1 years income in 10 years with 10% investment, but then there are also going to be some things to account in terms of whether your income will be something that you consider as a fair target, because some folks figure that they want to increase their own status, so maybe they would like to have 3x to 5x higher consumption levels, so then they would need to account for the costs of increasing their investment size to such a status that they are able to attempt to be realistic in what they are trying to achieve, how long it might take to get their and trying NOT to engage in unnecessary risks merely because you feel that you are in a rush.. because that just ends up leading to gambling, even if it might be reasonable that any person may want to increase his/her standard of living, such person still needs to be reasonable in how to achieve it in such way that is not necessarily putting too much of his/her principle at risk during the process (a principle that is continuing to grow, hopefully)..

Most people have trouble saving any income and frequently, 10% of their income can be a reasonable and even a somewhat aggressive target for a lot of people (even though surely some people have more discretionary income than others and if they make a lot of money, sometimes they can live a kind of minimalist lifestyle and end up getting up to decently high savings/investing levels).  Many of the normies can make quite a bit of progress just by going from near or at 0% to 10%, and surely if they can invest/save more than 10%, then the is o.k. as long as their other financial matters are in order.
If you read what JJG has said, then it's not compelling you to invest 30% or even 20%. Depending on how big some people's salaries can be, even 10% of their salary is a reasonable sum of money that they can either save to invest or invest directly. In Bitcoin, one can invest any amount, even if it's $1.

That is exactly correct.. in that bitcoin such an asymmetric bet (to the upside), so there should be no reason that any of us should be killing ourselves to stretch the amount that we invest into BTC beyond an amount that would be reasonable for our circumstances, because we are surely going to be worse off if we end up fucking up our investment because we over did it and we should have had attempted to be more modest and staying within our means.. and surely some folks are in better positions to take greater risks, but they still have to be careful about both going overboard or developing a false sense of security based on their having had had historical success with their system, if their system is overdoing it, then it could just be a matter of time that they end up getting themselves into a bad situation if they are not sufficiently and adequately protecting themselves.

Currently, the Bitcoin transaction fee is as low as $0.2, so even if you see someone that you can buy Bitcoin directly from them via p2p, let's say you buy $2 worth of Bitcoin and you cover the fee for yourself, you will get $1.8 in Bitcoin. If you are accumulating like that on a daily basis, before you know it, you can even attain up to $12 in a week ($24 in two weeks and $48 in one month). So, do it in a way that doesn't affect you; just get a simple strategy that will not put you under pressure.

I personally don't like the idea of transferring bitcoin so frequently, so surely the fees are going to vary depending on how they are gotten, and it may be the case that you can leave up to a certain amount of value, even $500 or so before transferring the value.  Of course sometimes in the beginning, you may well want to make sure that you are holding some of your own value i your own wallet, and so part of the BIGGER dilemma could be for the newer person, and so if there might be a person who is ONLY able to invest $10 to $30 per week, then that still would add up to something like $520 to $1,560 after a year of investing, and surely there could be some  kind of intermediary stage in which the person would want to transfer the value, and surely after 3-4 years investing the amounts could end up being $1,560 to $6,240, and so once a person starts to reach those higher levels of holding BTC in private wallets, then there may well be less urgency to feeling needs to be transferring all of the time but rather maybe every $500 to $1k more accumulated, then the amount gets transfered, and some custodians have a longer track record (with fewer issues) than others, so each person has to figure out how to make these judgements including figuring out if there might be better ways (sources) to acquire bitcoin.

Ok, let me give an example of some experiences I had some days ago. There's this banking app I use, and with the bank, I have two accounts that are longed in on my phone. I am operating the two accounts at once for business and personal use. On that app, there's a savings plan named "Save as You ear/spend." When I noticed it, I decided to activate it on the two accounts. On the first account, I activated it to save $0.1 on every transaction carried out on that account; on the second account, I activated it to save $0.05 on every transaction carried out on that account. I did this some months ago, and then I even forgot I did set up something like that; it was just some days ago. I was thinking of how I could get some money to solve a pressing need, so I remembered I had a mini savings plan I initiated some months ago, so I tracked it and discovered I had about $168.1 in that account. Within that interval of months, I have done more than 1,000 transactions on those two accounts, and I don't quite notice or get affected by the small fraction that keeps entering my savings every time I spend. 'Cut story short, that money saved that day. This is not a fabricated story; it is what I experienced.

We also know that there is risk to be holding very much of our value in those kinds of accounts that are luring clients by offering various rewards.  Bitcoin is already designed to not need rewards, so if third parties are luring clients by engaging in such practices, that might mean that they are fucking around with your coins in order to be able to earn that amount and it might not be legitimate ways of fucking around.. and many people got burned by those products in recent times, so be careful when exchanges and/or other third parties are dangling out rewards for them to be able to hold your BTC.

So, the point I am trying to make here is that you can derive a strategy for investing in a way that will not affect you. If you always look at your responsibility all the time, then you will end up not saving or even investing, and yet the responsibility will not cease to exist; you just need to learn how to discipline yourself to either invest gradually or save little by little to invest.

If anyone is investing regularly in bitcoin, even if it is ONLY $10 per week, they may well be taking from money that they might otherwise spend on fun, food and/or entertainment, so I would not necessarily agree that the BTC accumulator/investor is not going to be negatively affected by his/her dedicating value into BTC, but there is some potential for deferred gratification, and so the idea is just not be drawing from funds that are needed for basic living expenses (and even from emergency funds) but the could still end up causing less fun and enjoyment to be had in the presence with the hope of greater gratification (and options) at some point later down the road, whether that is 4-10 years or maybe even quite a bit longer  before the additional options are starting to be seen and appreciated and maybe even being able to start to draw upon some of the additional options that start to materialize later down the road (and not even guaranteed, either).

[edited out]
This is great advice and thanks for sharing from your personal experiences. It really shows a healthy perspective, and your ability to be pivot/be flexible. I think that’s key to any investment. When people talk about investing they even go a level deeper and ratio out the split of investments from that 10% of your income.

My deduction from income ranges between 5-25%. Sometimes have richer months and sometimes more expensive so the amount has variance. Recommend ya use excel or google sheets to work it all out for you. I also don’t do the allocation all at once and spread out the “investing” over a month. Sometimes things come up and I don’t like to be over extended, but certainly by month end they are done.

Then out of the amount I split my investments like this.

%56 BTC
%5 add to emergency fund
%17 dca stock
%12 cash savings
%10 into my business

If you see someone say they are high allocated into something this is probably what they mean.

Every year I re-asess this ratio normally near year end. I do feel like I have over allocated into btc this year but maybe that worked out, we shall see.

Keep calm, hodl and dca on Smiley
I think what jay juanji is trying to explain has been fully emphasized hear already. If you read what is in this article you will understand every bit of it. I don't think If more explanation is needed, no need for too much repetition.

That is a strange response @ Pi-network314159 - because even if Greyhats might be doing some things wrong and/or might be doing some things differently from what other forum members might decide to do, Greyhats seems to have some pretty decent ideas regarding ways to both particularize his ways of investing to himself and also to periodically review his strategies and even being critical of himself in terms of appreciating that his numbers might not even be exactly right for his own personal situation, so he is acknowledging some areas in which he senses that he is taking some additional risks, including allocating a bit higher on bitcoin. which may or may not be the best of choices... but that still remains his call and seems somewhat reasonable to me, even if I might not make it in the same way that he chose to make it.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Popkon6

Activity: 574
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 04:02:56 AM

It all depends on yourself and I don't think it's necessary to feel that your country alone has problems in the economy because for now almost all countries feel the same way but that's not the point, I think the point that needs to be emphasized in the current conditions is how you manage your money because in the end the current benchmark is not to the country but to yourself who must survive with all the circumstances  that occur.

A man must have a future, so he must participate in investments thinking about the future. Because my country is dealing with a lot of economic conditions (all countries are suffering from economic problems all over the world) the bank money is being taken over by the government. Currently holding fiat currencies is not safe at all, so investing in bitcoins is a must. Investing in Bitcoin is of course the claimant to the property itself. And those who do not have savings, it is better to invest 10% to 15% of their monthly income in DCA method according to their monthly or weekly income. Because investing in Bitcoin will definitely increase your wealth, it is more profitable to invest than to keep your savings.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 704

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 04:13:59 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2023, 07:32:32 AM by Sayeds56

If anyone is investing regularly in bitcoin, even if it is ONLY $10 per week, they may well be taking from money that they might otherwise spend on fun, food and/or entertainment, so I would not necessarily agree that the BTC accumulator/investor is not going to be negatively affected by his/her dedicating value into BTC, but there is some potential for deferred gratification, and so the idea is just not be drawing from funds that are needed for basic living expenses (and even from emergency funds) but the could still end up causing less fun and enjoyment to be had in the presence with the hope of greater gratification (and options) at some point later down the road, whether that is 4-10 years or maybe even quite a bit longer  before the additional options are starting to be seen and appreciated and maybe even being able to start to draw upon some of the additional options that start to materialize later down the road (and not even guaranteed, either).

It is true that by following your wise advice, if someone invests any amount in Bitcoin that he/she can afford, even as low as $10 on regular basis, can potentially have positive impact on financial future transform the financial future, if done consistently overtime. By waiting Bitcoin to reach a significant value such as, 0.5 to 1 Million dollars, which is attainable in the next decade due to scarcity resulting from halving events, and increasing demand from major financial institutions. These factors are likely to act as catalysts for growth of Bitcoin market in the coming years.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1181

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 04:32:18 AM

-

It is true that by following your wise advice, if someone invests any amount in Bitcoin that he/she can afford, even as low as $10 on regular basis, can potentially have positive impact on financial future transform the financial future, if done consistently overtime. By waiting Bitcoin to reach a significant value such as, 0.5 to 1 Million dollars, which is attainable in the next decade due to scarcity resulting from halving events, and increasing demand from major financial institutions. These factors are likely to act as catalyst for growth of Bitcoin market in the coming years.

If they have a plan to get decent returns in their old age, then actually accumulating is a wise choice. We all have plans and desires to improve our financial condition, in fact we always try and hope to be able to enjoy it in old age. However, some mistakes that ruin this plan must be avoided because whoever they are, they need to be vigilant in placing these investments safely.

Hype can increase demand for bitcoin which in turn can make its value more expensive. Whoever they are, they must stick to their plan by not selling anything if it is a long-term investment. However, I also do not deny that some of us are investors or holders who are unable to avoid selling when a new ATH appears.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Samlucky O

Merit: 190

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2023, 05:45:55 AM

-

It is true that by following your wise advice, if someone invests any amount in Bitcoin that he/she can afford, even as low as $10 on regular basis, can potentially have positive impact on financial future transform the financial future, if done consistently overtime. By waiting Bitcoin to reach a significant value such as, 0.5 to 1 Million dollars, which is attainable in the next decade due to scarcity resulting from halving events, and increasing demand from major financial institutions. These factors are likely to act as catalyst for growth of Bitcoin market in the coming years.

If they have a plan to get decent returns in their old age, then actually accumulating is a wise choice. We all have plans and desires to improve our financial condition, in fact we always try and hope to be able to enjoy it in old age. However, some mistakes that ruin this plan must be avoided  because whoever they are, they need to be vigilant in placing these investments safely.

Hype can increase demand for bitcoin which in turn can make its value more expensive. Whoever they are, they must stick to their plan by not selling anything if it is a long-term investment. However, I also do not deny that some of us are investors or holders who are unable to avoid selling when a new ATH appears.
This is the most significant part of all discussion. Saving to enjoy in old age, because It will serve as a retirement savings. For someone to achieve this goal it will require practically executing your plan step by step. Just like what @jay juanji said. I think we all have lernt more from other fellow here.

Although in this aspect of Bitcoin hype to make the demand high and expensive, I think bitcoin hype does not make it  expensive. I think the value of bitcoin is not determined by this factor. But the quality and scarcity and upon all. It's built on a solid blocking which can not fall like shitcoins. Many coin that got hyped are no were to be found today.

moneystery

Activity: 672
Merit: 161

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2023, 07:53:45 AM

It is true that by following your wise advice, if someone invests any amount in Bitcoin that he/she can afford, even as low as $10 on regular basis, can potentially have positive impact on financial future transform the financial future, if done consistently overtime. By waiting Bitcoin to reach a significant value such as, 0.5 to 1 Million dollars, which is attainable in the next decade due to scarcity resulting from halving events, and increasing demand from major financial institutions. These factors are likely to act as catalysts for growth of Bitcoin market in the coming years.

someone who wants to invest in bitcoin but has limited capital can try the DCA method where they can invest consistently and don't need to think about trading strategies or other complicated things. with as little as 2-3 dollars a week or 10 dollars a month, which is quite small money, it can be a very large investment if consistently over the next years. and i have applied this method for the past few months and i think it is quite worth it because i only need to reduce my allowance and allocate it to bitcoin investments consistently and plan to hold it for the next few years.

pusaka

Activity: 1050
Merit: 587

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 08:13:29 AM

There is always a sacrifice that must be made when doing something, especially what we are doing here is for our more secure future. I think it is something that is worth sacrificing when we leave the fun for today by diverting it to invest and do DCA every week.
What I feel when we are already happy and used to doing this is thinking how to continue doing DCA and increase the amount, one of the things I am doing now is looking for extra money, and I do anything as long as it does not harm others and the money I get from the right way.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
boty

Activity: 1148
Merit: 208

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 01:42:02 PM

A man must have a future, so he must participate in investments thinking about the future. Because my country is dealing with a lot of economic conditions (all countries are suffering from economic problems all over the world) the bank money is being taken over by the government. Currently holding fiat currencies is not safe at all, so investing in bitcoins is a must. Investing in Bitcoin is of course the claimant to the property itself. And those who do not have savings, it is better to invest 10% to 15% of their monthly income in DCA method according to their monthly or weekly income. Because investing in Bitcoin will definitely increase your wealth, it is more profitable to invest than to keep your savings.
Everyone certainly thinks about their future, so they will of course invest in their future. I agree with you that if we currently hold fiat money, we certainly cannot guarantee that inflation will occur, so it would be better for us to choose to invest in Bitcoin. Using the DCA strategy in collecting Bitcoin can indeed help those of us who have a small income so that we can set aside some of the income we have to invest in Bitcoin consistently and I am sure we can make a profit with the strategy we use.

Hewlet

Merit: 114

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 03:01:06 PM

someone that doesn't have an investment mindset will always find excuses to give to support his belief. Your mentality plays a great role in determining the kind of decision we make, while some can decide to invest like 20% of a months salary and hodl and just forget that such amount ever enters there hands others will be considering the immediate thing they can do with such amount. If in the long run, they investment pays off, the later regrets his inaction while if it doesn't pay off, since you've already counted that money as gone you won't feel that bad. That's the reason we are advised to invest with an amount we can afford to loose without any serious effect on us.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Dunamisx

Activity: 840
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 03:14:08 PM

Everyone certainly thinks about their future, so they will of course invest in their future. I agree with you that if we currently hold fiat money, we certainly cannot guarantee that inflation will occur, so it would be better for us to choose to invest in Bitcoin. Using the DCA strategy in collecting Bitcoin can indeed help those of us who have a small income so that we can set aside some of the income we have to invest in Bitcoin consistently and I am sure we can make a profit with the strategy we use.

If we are investing in bitcoin, we can use any possible strategy to accumulate out asset base on how we find it convenient and suitable for our best practice, some are going on trading in while some are investing on a long time basis, it is also very important that we should consider ourselves first before others when making decision on what to invest, when to invest and also how to make the Investment, this also means that we don't have to wait on others move before knowing what to do.

Every of our actions on investment should be under the understanding of what we are in for and not because others are doing same and we are joining the crowd, we must have a personal perception before starting.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Odohu

Activity: 364
Merit: 338

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2023, 03:27:56 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Salahmu (1)

There is always a sacrifice that must be made when doing something, especially what we are doing here is for our more secure future. I think it is something that is worth sacrificing when we leave the fun for today by diverting it to invest and do DCA every week.
What I feel when we are already happy and used to doing this is thinking how to continue doing DCA and increase the amount, one of the things I am doing now is looking for extra money, and I do anything as long as it does not harm others and the money I get from the right way.
I hope you are not suggesting people sacrifice basic needs such as food, healthcare and others, so as to invest in Bitcoin? We are talking about long term investment in this thread and there is no way one can be sick and expect to hold Bitcoin for years... what happens when the person dies? They might sell the Bitcoin and use the funds for the funeral.

Honestly, investment in Bitcoin must be well planned and systematic if it must be sustainable. One of the reason I think the DCA method was developed is to make the investment process very easy and convenient. The aspect of setting aside emergency funds, that @JayJuanGee spent time explaining, is to further ensure there is no unforeseen event that will make one tamper with his investment unplanned. This shows how important it is to only consider investing when basic needs have been met.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
GigaBit

Activity: 1526
Merit: 506

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 04:47:36 PM

someone who wants to invest in bitcoin but has limited capital can try the DCA method where they can invest consistently and don't need to think about trading strategies or other complicated things. with as little as 2-3 dollars a week or 10 dollars a month, which is quite small money, it can be a very large investment if consistently over the next years. and i have applied this method for the past few months and i think it is quite worth it because i only need to reduce my allowance and allocate it to bitcoin investments consistently and plan to hold it for the next few years.
2-3 dollars per week is a very small investment but you can definitely get a good return according to your investment if you do it regularly. If we keep investing $10 every week in bitcoins we will be able to make our portfolio healthy in 2-3 years. You can turn your asset into a wealth after holding within two or three years.

An investor should first know his financial situation well. He will invest in Bitcoin which is definitely good but he needs to take necessary steps to maintain the basics needs and after that you can decide to invest in Bitcoin. You use money for bitcoin and convert that money into fiat again which will hamper your holding and you will be sufferer. Since DCA is a good strategy for investing in Bitcoin which can definitely give you a good return in the long run. Although it does not give certainty but after researching in various ways there is a good response and it is very much effective all over the world.

I think investing in bitcoins will not be profitable for those who want to hold bitcoins for more income in short term. The purpose of using DCA here is to invest money in a way that I can grow my Bitcoin portfolio in the long term. Here the investor must keep aside the issue of temporary gains.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ruttoshi

Activity: 308
Merit: 271

Baba God Noni

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 06:29:57 PM

Bitcoin is here to save the poor from hardship through the opportunity that it has offer for one to invest into it. Bitcoin is a different investment from others abs only need little capital to invest. Anyone that understands this will gladly assign some fraction from his income to invest, or look for a way that they can increase their income, if what they are earning wouldn't be enough to take care of their responsibilities and also invest in bitcoin.

Some people thinks that they must have a good income or a big capital to invest and they will keep wasting their time waiting for that right time, of which they don't know that it better to start investing with the little that they have now and plan to look for a means to increase their income. Bitcoin is seen as a safe haven in future when you invest in a long term with regular DCA to increase your bitcoin, and if a newbie believes in this he will definitely invest.

What I am saying is that it is our duty to look for a way out to make sure that we are accumulating frequently and hodli for long with a proper plan that will not make us sell when it is not our will to avoid regrets. Invest now at don't wait till you are very comfortable financially. Lack of planning of keeping funds for basic needs and emergency can hinder your progress when investing in bitcoin, so you should have cash reserve for those expenses, if not you might not be successful in your bitcoin journey.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 09:01:00 PM

-
If they have a plan to get decent returns in their old age, then actually accumulating is a wise choice. We all have plans and desires to improve our financial condition, in fact we always try and hope to be able to enjoy it in old age. However, some mistakes that ruin this plan must be avoided because whoever they are, they need to be vigilant in placing these investments safely.

I understand that you are bringing up age in a kind of presumption that some of us might have a decent amount of time to invest into bitcoin, but surely there is going to be some time-line variance, and younger people might well be able to start to enjoy their bitcoin and even their finances well before getting old, but they still will have to be careful in regards to how they would manage their BTC holdings in such a way that they would not be enjoying too much of it too soon, even if they believe that they had achieved their BTC accumulation targets at ages that might well be quite below the normal times that we might consider normies to be going into retirement status.

Many of us likely realize that there can be a lot of advantages to being able to have our time to work on our side, as long as we do not screw things up too badly, and surely by definition older people may well not have time to work on their side, but they may well have more capital that they already have accumulated through life.. while at the same time, they may well have concerns about whether and/or how many changes they might be willing to make in terms of potentially adding bitcoin into the mix of capital that they have already accumulated.

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1124

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 09:02:02 PM

-snip-
Bitcoin is here to save the poor from hardship through the opportunity that it has offer for one to invest into it. Bitcoin is a different investment from others abs only need little capital to invest. Anyone that understands this will gladly assign some fraction from his income to invest, or look for a way that they can increase their income, if what they are earning wouldn't be enough to take care of their responsibilities and also invest in bitcoin.
But in fact, poor people tend to ignore any investment because they only need to meet their daily needs and sometimes go hungry. Bitcoin doesn't save the poor, it just gives an opportunity to anyone regardless of their financial condition, that's what I have to admit.

Extreme price volatility makes most poor people who previously earned $100 tend to avoid it rather than invest, that's what I always get from several people I've met so far. Poor people, let alone investing, sometimes even their basic needs cannot be met.

Some people thinks that they must have a good income or a big capital to invest and they will keep wasting their time waiting for that right time, of which they don't know that it better to start investing with the little that they have now and plan to look for a means to increase their income. Bitcoin is seen as a safe haven in future when you invest in a long term with regular DCA to increase your bitcoin, and if a newbie believes in this he will definitely invest.
I admit it because I did it. Having a budget to invest is a feeling of gratitude that needs to be expressed. Not everyone has them, while some others fail to take advantage of them and tend to hold fiat. Accumulation is part of a good plan when you want to earn returns over the long term, and DCA is an approach worth considering because it can give you the best opportunity to buy at a lower average price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 403 »
  Print  

Jump to: