Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:07:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 410 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 78190 times)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10212

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 02:37:14 AM

[edited out]
This is quite striking, it seems that an important part of our investment journey lies in this little discovery of what our discretionary income is, and from what you have said its not too good to be overly aggressive until we have found a balance or are able to some point to figure this out a little do we don't end up having or putting ourselves in instabilities like having to dip our hands in our emergency funds to cover up for expenses or our reserves and we miss out on opportunities or not having enough floats to carry around, and all this are also important part of our investment and are our various backbones in investing that would enable us maximise our investment in bitcoin, yes its better we allocate smaller amounts as newbies untill we have this calculations set out, then beign aggressive isn't an issue.

It is quite likely that nearly every single adult person is going to have a pretty good idea about how much extra money s/he has each month for spending - which is the discretionary income... So if I come across any random person on the street and they agree that they want to maximize their investment into bitcoin this month, and I ask them how much they are going to be able to invest into bitcoin this month, they will be able to give me a rough number that may well range anywhere between $10 and $1,000. 

Part of the challenge comes in terms of figuring out how much on a rolling basis would be feasible and sustainable without putting any large strain on the rest of their finances or their psychology.  There are some people who are already used to some level of saving and/or investing, so those people might have better ideas about how much they are able to set aside each month; however, a lot of them might also be a bit sloppy with the level of their commitment to their investments/savings, and they may even be treating some or all of their investments/savings as an emergency fund,

so in that sense they would need to prepare (and put into practice) some higher level skills if they actually can recognize and appreciate that whatever value they are putting into bitcoin on a regular basis, they are not going to have access to that money for 4-10 years or longer.   There is a certain level of need to commit to that idea of locking away the value for every new injection of money has a commitment timeline of 4-10 years or longer, which means that the extra money is truly extra.. they do not need it in the next 4-10 years, and they also realize that they could end up losing the money if their bitcoin investment does not go favorably.

Of course, we should be making a commitment to the investment  - yet in the back of our mind knowing that we are truly in charge of our own self, our own commitment and we know that we can completely abandon our bitcoin investment at any time that we choose to do so.. and no one can stop us in terms of our own being in charge of our investment and deciding what to do from our own perspective about what is best for us and for our own situation.

So yeah, the more that we put these kinds of systems into practice, the more that we will be able to tailor the amounts to the particular circumstances and variabilities of our situations.. and also the more that we are going to know how aggressive that we are able to be without crossing over any threshold that is putting our investment or other parts of our life (or our well-being) at risk.

So we likely should realize that the bitcoin portion of our investment should be the most important out of any investments that we have, and even if we might ONLY have bitcoin and cash as our only two assets, and even though cash does not seem to be working for us because is it NOT providing yield or interest, yet at the same time, the BTC might sometimes be fluctuating in value and/or moving against us so that sometimes we might not be able to measure that the bitcoin portion is actually working for us.. because sometimes it might be losing value and moving against us.

No one can guarantee us that we are doing the right thing by focusing on and prioritizing bitcoin as our main investment, so we have to figure out a position size that is sufficiently comfortable for our own finances and psychology that we are o.k. if we lose it all, but at the same time, it is enough that we feel comfortable that we put in enough if it ends up going up 2x, 5x, 10x , 100x, 1,000x, 20,000x - and that is part of the nature of an asymmetric bet.  It  is possible that any of us could lose 100% of what we put into bitcoin, yet as long as  we did not leverage, we are not going to lose more than 100% of what we had put into it.  Yet, bitcoin would have to go to zero for that outcome to occur (which is not a non-zero probability of happening).  At the same time, part of the aspect of an asymmetric bet and likely one of the best asymmetric bets currently available is that it continues to have upside possibilities.. and surely something like a 20,000x price improvement from here puts satoshis at $1 each (and bitcoins at $100 million per BTC), so those are not only long shots in terms of any of our life times, but also could be scenarios that could take 50 to 200 years to play out - if such a scenario were to play out.

[edited out]
Yeah, it is better that as a new investor that don't have much faith in bitcoin, but wants to invest in it should start with a small amount that would not make him get worried. And after the first year, he must have improved in his bitcoin knowledge, amd have built more faith on bitcoin. Then he can increase the amount that is is using for his regular DCA weekly or monthly so that he can buy more Bitcoin than before.

You are raising a slightly different topic from the one that we were talking about @Frankolala.    View of bitcoin and bitcoin's prices is ONLY one aspect of what a person needs to learn about his psychology and finances in terms of how aggressive that he is able to be (in terms of the 9 factors to consider), and in some sense, we are already assuming that the guy is bullish about bitcoin and has confidence in bitcoin, so therefore he is committed to investing into bitcoin, and so therefore the remaining questions revolve around his own abilities to manage his cashflow/expenses and his discretionary income in such a way to be able to be as aggressive as he can in regards to investing into bitcoin without over doing it.

When he has built strong faith in bitcoin and he has the opportunity to buy aggressively, then he has to do that so that he can acquire more bitcoin within a short period of time since he is still in his accumulation journey, but he should not overdo it, to the extend that he has no funds enough as his emergency funds, otherwise, he will go back and sell from his bitcoin, which has defeated the aim of constant buying and building to Hodli for long-term.

This part surely is true, and I think part of our discussion was around how aggressive a person can be has to do with not only some of his various set ups of emergency funds, reserves and float.. but also just his going through a process of getting used to how these kinds of applications matters play out in real life practices rather than merely just thinking about them.. and so the process of actually going through a year or two or three of putting the theory into practice will likely inform further learning about how aggressive any of us might be able to be in terms of trying to make sure that we do not over do any of it.

[edited out]
Sir I think someone can have a good finance but out of poor management would still have a bad  psychology towards beign aggressive, its not very easy to draw the line between when your aggressive and overly aggressive when investing in such terms,

Exactly.  That is why it makes way more sense to put these matters to practice so that you can tailor to yourself rather than talking about them in the abstract, and sure there is no problem in thinking through matters, but individually applying such practices is going to end up helping to teach you your own actual boundaries rather than your theoretical boundaries and putting it into practice also going to show you where you are making mistakes.. and to give you better real world understandings of the concepts.

let's say I've got a monthly income of 300$ and I'm still living with my parents so I don't have much monthly expenses and I round it up to 100$, let's say I use 60$ budgeted for expenses and the left 40$ as a float in case of extra, now I have decided to invest 100$ into bitcoin on a weekly basis and yeah I have to send about 60$ into emergency funds and 40$ left to building reserves,

Your numbers do not quite add up.. because if you have $300 per month of income and $100 of expenses, then you ONLY have $200 as your discretionary income per month.. but yeah if you were talking about $200 per month and $100 is going into bitcoin then that is $25 per week into bitcoin... and yeah the other $60 is building your emergency funds.. and the $40 can be used for buying additional bitcoin or just held over... Now if $60 per month is going into your emergency funds, it is going to take you around 5 months to build up 3 months of emergency fund (which is $300) and 10 months to build up 6 months of emergency fund (which is $600).. so yeah.. all of that sounds doable, and I am not sure if you would be expecting your situation to change within the next year or two, so there might need to be some preparations for possible changes, too... But yeah, $25 per week going into bitcoin and $10 per week that is reserves that could be used for buying on dips but if you don't use the $10 per week, it will keep building up until you are ready to employ it.

but the issue now is thigns may never go as planned and I can't go dip my hands in my emergency funds if I find out my budget went over for the week,

How could things not go as planned?  If you end up having more expenses or things that you want to do then you have to take that from somewhere, so your float would be used first, and then your reserves and then you would not be able to buy bitcoin because you are using that and then your emergency fund, and then once you exhaust everything, then you end up dipping into your bitcoin investment, which was the thing that you were trying to avoid.. so you should have hierarchies in terms of which funds are used first for any loss of income or extra expenses that you might have..

and, so I don't know how you can save yourself from those kinds of situations except for either increasing your income or cutting your expenses... and if you are not able to accomplish those kinds of things then that means that you do not have a disposable income that is high enough to buy bitcoin.

so in situations like this I find I hard to know if I'm beign overly aggressive or not

Being over aggressive happens when you cannot follow your plan because surely you could have variance in your income or your expenses, but if you are frequently not able to follow your plan then you might be buying too much BTC, and instead of buying $25 per week, you are ONLY able to buy $10 per week until you get your shit together.  Because the fact of the matter is that if you are planning to invest into bitcoin for 4-10 years or more, you have to have systems in place so that you do not have to ever dip into your bitcoin and you exhaust all the other categories of your funds prior to having to sell any of your bitcoin, and if you are frequently not even able to follow your categories of funds and to build those categories, then you have to figure out how much you are able to invest into bitcoin without causing those kinds of needs to violate your systems. .and you question whether $25 per week is too much and if you might be better off to just do $10 per week and then wait until the whole month runs and if you have extra money at the end up of the month then you can invest that extra money once the new money comes in for the new month... there should be ways to carry out these practices so that you are able to follow your systems and to feel good about what you are doing.

cause this has been my budget planning for the month and it normally goes smoothly leaving me my floats back and some weeks it doesn't go as planned, so yeah I'm still quite in that struggle of figuring out what I'm doing wrong or right having a clean plan like this.

You might have to hold your whole investment into bitcoin until the end of the month in order to make sure that you are not making mistakes in terms of figuring out your income and/or your expenses which affects your allocation amounts.

For sure, if you are able to measure the difference between your income and your expenses, then that amount would be your discretionary income, and surely if you are new  to making those kinds of calculations, you might not have a good way to categorize your discretionary income properly, so you will make mistakes, and you should not be spending 100% of your discretionary income on bitcoin investing because if you end up making a mistake, then you are might end up going beyond your discretionary income. which surely would be categorized as overly aggressive, rather than merely being aggressive.  When you are more organized and more experienced, then you will already know how aggressive you are able to be without crossing into being overly aggressive.
I guess figuring out the exacts numbers for each month or week concerning expenses is something that is bound to differ from time to time and I might well get it this month or week and the next week it doesn't work, so what I'm thinking right now would be to increase my budget for expenses and floats in such a way that I would have a 30% increase over the normal amount so that anyhow it might go I know that I am overly allocated to that side and if I have some left overs good then I can use them invest I to bitcoin.

Well the main thing is if your income varies an if your expenses vary so that then would determine how much income that you have to work with and so then you prioritize where to put each of them, and you can ONLY buy bitcoin if you know that you have money that is extra that you are not  going to need, so if you are simultaneously building up all categories then that does not really make sense, because your emergency fund and your investment into bitcoin could be built simultaneously, and so if you have 3 - 6 months in your emergency fund, then you are at more liberties to build the rest.  Once your emergency fund is established, you should not need to dip into it, and if you do, then the emergency fund is likely going to be prioritized to be built back first... and yeah there is a pretty fucking BIG difference between an emergency fund that is for 3 months versus an emergency fund that is for 6 months and in your example that is $300 versus $600, and so sometimes it can take a while for guys to build up their emergency fund, and you have to decide how much you need in that fund.. which is generally in anticipation of dried up income or some unexpected increase in expenses, but once the emergency fund is established, then you should not be dipping into it, and you likely should not be having emergencies for years and years at a time without having to dip into it.. it is a financial cushioin that shoud be available for true emergencies and so you would have other funds that you would use for the regular variations in your income and your expenses.. and so once the emergency fund is established, then should have a lot more liberties with maintaining the other categories whether that is investing into bitcoin and/or holding some back for buying on dips (in something like a reserve fund)...

No one can really tell you how to do these things or how much to allocate to each category, but it seems to me that your emergency fund is way more important as you continue to build the size of your BTC holdings so that you are trying to prevent that you ever have to touch your BTC holdings, and part of the reason that you never have to touch your BTC holdings is because you never have to touch your emergency funds and part of the reason that you never have to touch your emergency funds is because you are good at managing your reserves and your float.  So there are priorities and there are reasons for keeping several of the financial cushions, but only you can establish the reasons for actually dipping into funds that might be there for certain reasons. and priorities that you establish, perhaps in terms of wanting to be able to build a BTC stash that you never have to touch, except for at a time that is of your  own convenience and that is usually thought of as 4-10 years or longer, but if you are still living with your parents, then your timeline might well be 20-30 years before you will need to start to dip into your BTC... and yeah that is all up to you, but I think that it takes a real long time to build up a long term investment, and if you are merely investing $10-$50 per week, it is going to take you real long time to make really meaningful progress. .and sure maybe your fuck you status is less than 1 BTC in 20 or 30 years, which surely might well be reasonably achievable with persistent and ongoing BTC buying, even if the amounts are seeming to be relatively low.

IMO it's better to invest with peace and a sence of stability than to be unsure if you have done it right,

Well, yeah, you don't want to over do it.. So part of the idea is to ONLY invest with what is truly extra in your income... but if you want to make progress, there are reasons to try to be as aggressive as you are able to be.. but you have to figure out those boundaries/thresholds for yourself.

so keeping extra amounts allocated to spending might do a lot of good and would help you not to be overly aggressive since you have well feed the only reason that would have counter that decision which is when you find yourself running out of cash to fix to spend on other stuffs.

It is not good to run out of cash, and you have to be able to enjoy your life... So it is not going to be easy for anyone to figure out those kinds of balances for you, and if there might be ways for you to increase your income or to decrease your expenses.. but at the same time, having enough saved up so that you can prioritize buying BTC regularly without running out of money that you might need or want for other purposes... but again , we likely should get back to the idea that if you have figured out that bitcoin is a priority and a long term investment, then you want to make sure that you have various kinds of funds and systems in place so that you never have to sell any of it once you have bought it (except maybe several years down the road when you reassess your situation and you might at some point assess that you have enough BTC and you are in a place to be able to start to draw upon it).

the DIP category actually depends on each person how to judge it. so if as you say, it could be a 1% or 2% drop from ATH according to you it is already DIP. yes, and that can happen if you keep bbitcoin for years until bitcoin touches the new ATH several times. but for me personally, DIP is wider or when bitcoin corrects deep enough from ATH.
and what I mean by buying the whole here is not buying all the bitcoin available in the market at that time. if you are a so-called whale it might be possible. but what I mean is buying the whole 1 BTC alone not split into small parts.
there's a  strategy I learned from sir JJG , is about spreading out your reserved funds to buy the dip without going all at ones. Like most time that dip we may consider the dip may not be the dip , like for instance when bitcoin price dip from the price range of $73k to $65k alot of individuals may think that $65k is the dip stop , before the price would surge again, then lateron it experience further Dip to price range of $58k . So instead of buying all the dip at once you could spread out your reserved funds like buying the first dip with some certain percentage of your reserved funds and lateron if it further dip you could still purchase with another percentage of your reserved funds. Like doing DCAing without waiting for weekly or monthly to buy.

Exactly, and you might have already established some various dip points that you would buy certain amounts of BTC that might be extra to your DCA amounts or it might be a substitute for your DCA amounts, and you are not really going to know how far the dip is going to go and for how long it is going to last, but it is likely better if you already have a bit of a plan in place, even if you end up deviating from your plan, it is better to have a plan rather than not having a plan..  

A certain number of guys are so early to bitcoin that they are buying BTC at no matter what the price and for several years, but there still can be situations to attempt to take advantage of dips, when they do happen. and they are surely not guaranteed to happen, even if some guys say bitcoin always dips back down blah blah blah blah.. and some of those guys did not buy in August, September and October 2023 when BTC spent quite a bit of time between $25k and $27k, and guys took it for granted that coins could be bought at those prices, and any dip that we have had since October has not even come close to those kinds of prices, and it is starting to seem more likely that those kinds of prices will never be seen again.. including it is also possible that sub $40k might never be seen again - even though there are no guarantees..

Another thing is that we are at higher prices right now, so guys take for granted that these prices might be revisited again, even if the BTC price goes up, which may or may not end up being true.. We cannot really know with any level of certainty, so there are a lot of guys who just keep buying, and then maybe at some point they will have more luxuries to feel comfortable buying on dips and slowing down on their DCA purchases... yet most likely those kind of guys have to get to a certain stack level first and perhaps mostly be in profits (although the level of profits might not really matter so much, even though everyone feels better when they are in profits, but sometimes there can be some failures to appreciate the difference between simple profits and profits that have been doubled upon each other several times.. .. which is even a more comfortable place to be when such dynamics might be possible).

When I am back to the market, I was impressed by Bitcoin's movement. I expected that to happens before I left the market a few days ago. Now is still a good time to buy more Bitcoin, either buying directly or continuing to run DCA.

With this price drops, many investors have entered the market to buy more Bitcoin. However, some investors are still buying for small amounts because this correction can continue. Be careful when buying Bitcoin. Don't forget to analyze market conditions before deciding.
Now if you do DCA then you will benefit the most. Investing in Bitcoin only with the DCA method is successful because the risk is the same with long-term investments. You have accumulated money and you can quickly deposit bitcoins using the DCA method. Because the DCA method controls the average price, you will never experience a loss when buying Bitcoin, because Bitcoin must recover after four years.

Neither of your points are true.

There is no guarantee that DCA controls the average price in such a way that you would be better off to DCA rather than front loading and lump summing when those opportunities are available.  

Also, it is not guaranteed that BTC will recover after 4 years... bitcoin is a great asymmetric bet, so there likely are no periods of greater than 3 years of strict and/or steady DCA in BTC that would have ended up in the negative, yet historical results do not guarantee BTC's future performance.

The reason that DCA is so wonderful relates to both financial and psychological conditions of investors who frequently do not have lump sums available and even if they do they may well still end up preferring to DCA rather than to put it all in at once, and DCA is really advantageous for anyone who is new to investing or who does not want to try to figure out how to balance various aspects of combining lump sum, buying on dips, front loading and DCA, so sticking with a more strict DCA can resolve some of those kinds of potentially confusing considerations.. ..

especially for someone who might have a 4-10 year investment time horizon or longer. and some folks might well be thinking 30-40 years, but then one of the surprising things with bitcoin is that if there is ongoing investment into it, the timeline for actually getting to a point of having enough or too much or even fuck you status might end up playing out way faster than with traditional investments, including potentially cutting those longer timelines in half so then it could become feasible for a person with a 30-40 timeline to be able to get into fuck you status in half the time, such as 15 to 20 years... even though surely those kinds of results are far from guaranteed..

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marvelockg

Activity: 168
Merit: 112

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 05:28:53 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

A certain number of guys are so early to bitcoin that they are buying BTC at no matter what the price and for several years, but there still can be situations to attempt to take advantage of dips, when they do happen. and they are surely not guaranteed to happen, even if some guys say bitcoin always dips back down blah blah blah blah.. and some of those guys did not buy in August, September and October 2023 when BTC spent quite a bit of time between $25k and $27k, and guys took it for granted that coins could be bought at those prices, and any dip that we have had since October has not even come close to those kinds of prices, and it is starting to seem more likely that those kinds of prices will never be seen again.. including it is also possible that sub $40k might never be seen again - even though there are no guarantees..
you know, it is mostly  when future  reality downs on  us that we  understand the importance of  past previledges we might have neglected.

During late last year when Bitcoin was around $25k and anything near $39k was almost seen as a major gain, some newbies and old investors that thinks that being overly speculative of the market is the way to make the best profit, might feel unsure wether or not they should buy at the price and anything around $40k and above would have probably looked too high for them but looking at the current Bitcoin price within intervals of few months, it's now clear that we might not get anywhere close to that previous dip anytime soon and that those that couldn't make the best out of the opportunity they hard to invest at those moment would have to stick with the current price now. Even while we are doing our regular DCAing, it's good we look at certain DIPs as opportunity to buy more Bitcoin into our portfolio. If the resources are available, special funds could possibly be set out for times when certain DIPs comes in and we might decide to buy aggressively during such Time which will go a long way to increasing the quantity of our holdings in our portfolio.

Another thing is that we are at higher prices right now, so guys take for granted that these prices might be revisited again, even if the BTC price goes up, which may or may not end up being true.. We cannot really know with any level of certainty, so there are a lot of guys who just keep buying, and then maybe at some point they will have more luxuries to feel comfortable buying on dips and slowing down on their DCA purchases... yet most likely those kind of guys have to get to a certain stack level first and perhaps mostly be in profits (although the level of profits might not really matter so much, even though everyone feels better when they are in profits, but sometimes there can be some failures to appreciate the difference between simple profits and profits that have been doubled upon each other several times.. .. which is even a more comfortable place to be when such dynamics might be possible).
reading this is absolutely satisfying and rewarding. Their is a lot of advantages that comes when you've been able to accumulate a lot of Bitcoin in your portfolio and it even gets better when you are already in your profit and you're probably looking for a way to just top up your holdings, it's mostly at those point that deciding to buy with a single buying strategy or multiple of them becomes easy. You can easily buy during your comfortable dip at your own luxury unlike the new person that's just concerned about getting as much Bitcoin as he has the means to and might need to necessarily ensure that his emotions and plans are all in check while buying.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 294
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 07:46:47 AM

With this price drops, many investors have entered the market to buy more Bitcoin. However, some investors are still buying for small amounts because this correction can continue. Be careful when buying Bitcoin. Don't forget to analyze market conditions before deciding.
Bitcoin is a solid project, and I think there is no need to analyze the market before we can accumulate bitcoin because it might delay us from accumulating our bitcoin on time. That is why it is good to adopt the DCA strategy to accumulate bitcoin. With the DCA strategy, you will not have to analyze the market; you can accumulate bitcoin anytime your fund for DCA is readily available, and you can even accumulate bitcoin when the price is increasing or decreasing.

Barikui1

Activity: 196
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 09:04:42 AM

Bitcoin is a solid project, and I think there is no need to analyze the market before we can accumulate bitcoin because it might delay us from accumulating our bitcoin on time. That is why it is good to adopt the DCA strategy to accumulate bitcoin. With the DCA strategy, you will not have to analyze the market; you can accumulate bitcoin anytime your fund for DCA is readily available, and you can even accumulate bitcoin when the price is increasing or decreasing.

Actually I also don't think it's necessary to be analyzing the market as a long term investor, so to me the deep in price of Bitcoin is an opportunity for an aggressive buying,  regardless of the accumulating strategy you are utilizing, wether DCA method or lump sum, as long as your buying aggressively doesn't affect you in financing your basic needs, because I believe that Bitcoin investment is more rewarding to a long term holder, so it's pointless analysing the market, which to me is meant for traders, not investor like us that think long term only.

Justbillywitt

Activity: 238
Merit: 178

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 09:14:24 AM

When I am back to the market, I was impressed by Bitcoin's movement. I expected that to happens before I left the market a few days ago. Now is still a good time to buy more Bitcoin, either buying directly or continuing to run DCA.

This market correction is an important influencer to help Bitcoin reach the peak of it's all time high, many already predicted the correction to happen and it did, every current price range is the absolute point to invest in not undermining it could go lower than the recent price. Dcaing on the DIP should be encouraged as we stand much better chances to accumulate more Bitcoin than just buying at a particular point, who knows if the price would go below.

I would advise investors who have enough finance to DCA massively than usual at this period when we are very close to the halving anything might happen. Bitcoin might return to hitting new price mark and it's encouraged for we to take the correct condition of the market for our own advantage.
It is important for investors to continue with their DCAing of bitcoin and also very important to know when to utilize the other methods like buying the dip. As an investor who is in for the long term investment, we left with different methods of buying bitcoin and we have to know when to effectively utilize them. Bitcoin was at $73k and suddenly dropped to $62k, an investor who understands how things work should know that this was a reasonable dip and at this point utilize the strategy of buying the dip with the money that was already set aside for buying the dip. It is not just enough to the strategies that are being taught here, but knowing when to apply them it's the most important, because if you don't engage with it, it won't profit you.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 588
Merit: 409

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 09:47:45 AM

The market is already pumping again and some are already getting excited about that while some remain being complacent in their decision making process because they are afraid of what may comes in next, though I've seen some that are saying the market may dump further but this isn't the reality with what is currently going on because we are still in the bull season, only the few who already took advantage on investing during the dump are now happy on their decision, when the markets goes dip, then we are expected to buy the more if we can afford to, we should be getting ready for more pumps and bullrun as we go closer to the month end and approaching halving the more.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 11:23:29 AM

That sounds more like a trading strategy rather than investing, a long term investors may not necessarily analyse the market conditions before making decisions rather he or she gets prepared on how to go about when there is an upward trends and downwards trends in the market hence analysing the market conditions before decisions might be a waste of time of not taken advantage of any present market conditions. However there should be a certain level of preparedness for every long term investors in regards to the up and down Bitcoin movements,  with your dca you are always there in the market irrespective of the price, you can lump sum or aggresively buy when there is a dip or also prepared to buy when it dip further.

wmaurik

Activity: 2030
Merit: 705

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 01:27:47 PM

From all the time that has passed on Bitcoin, this should be enough accurate proof to fully believe in Bitcoin. So that current users no longer need to spend more time doing excessive analysis except only to increase their own knowledge, because after all, everyone who wants to hold Bitcoin and own it for the long term must of course be based on sufficient knowledge. So I also quite agree with what you say because someone who can immediately adopt the DCA strategy will be better than spending more time on analysis which will ultimately choose Bitcoin. Even if it is done, it will not be wrong for anyone who has the time to do it.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Hewlet

Activity: 280
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 01:43:01 PM

The market is already pumping again and some are already getting excited about that while some remain being complacent in their decision making process because they are afraid of what may comes in next, though I've seen some that are saying the market may dump further but this isn't the reality with what is currently going on because we are still in the bull season, only the few who already took advantage on investing during the dump are now happy on their decision, when the markets goes dip, then we are expected to buy the more if we can afford to, we should be getting ready for more pumps and bullrun as we go closer to the month end and approaching halving the more.
How do you comfortably bother yourself about every pump that's going on in the market or a sudden dip that you just witnessed? So you want to tell me to be bothered that Bitcoin was down some days ago and then become too excited that it's gradually going up again? How long can I continue with that mix of emotion before I get frustrated with my investment and probably sell off my bought Bitcoin due to impatience?

If we are ever afraid of what might happen next with bicoin value then it's possible we are still looking at Bitcoin investment as a ponzi scheme and not something we can hold on for long. If you've gone back to look at the past trend of the Bitcoin market maybe for the sake of knowledge, you will notice that it's never a linear movement if we are looking at it from an infinitesimal point of views like in days or weeks but if you look at the past trend of Bitcoin from a brother perspective like in years, it becomes obvious that the trend has always had what could possibly be looked at as a kind of linear movement because with time, the value of Bitcoin in the future will always exceed the amount you used in buying it which should give you the needed peace of mind not to be bothered about a one or two weeks upward or downward volatility. It's not wrong to try to buy more when you're at a dip or kind of smile at the market when you're gaining but regardless of the trends, you shouldn't allow it bother your mind as it's certain that if you continue with your holding, you must certainly reach your goal.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Obim34

Merit: 202

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 02:54:21 PM
Merited by Moreno233 (1)

It is important for investors to continue with their DCAing of bitcoin and also very important to know when to utilize the other methods like buying the dip. As an investor who is in for the long term investment, we left with different methods of buying bitcoin and we have to know when to effectively utilize them. Bitcoin was at $73k and suddenly dropped to $62k, an investor who understands how things work should know that this was a reasonable dip and at this point utilize the strategy of buying the dip with the money that was already set aside for buying the dip. It is not just enough to the strategies that are being taught here, but knowing when to apply them it's the most important, because if you don't engage with it, it won't profit you.
Yes, our sole reason of making investment is to make profits, whereas we see extra possible patterns to maximize our profits is best to adapt to it. Buying DIP is an applicable strategy that can be implemented along side DCAing. If a person must have had the opportunity of having a reserve funds aside emergency funds, he would need consider using portion of the funds to accumulate more Bitcoin from the DIP.

How do you comfortably bother yourself about every pump that's going on in the market or a sudden dip that you just witnessed? So you want to tell me to be bothered that Bitcoin was down some days ago and then become too excited that it's gradually going up again? How long can I continue with that mix of emotion before I get frustrated with my investment and probably sell off my bought Bitcoin due to impatience?
It is not a matter of being bothered, already we know how volatile the Bitcoin market can be, it's a case of grabbing chances and entry price that may not reoccur any time soon, we saw how quickly the price of Bitcoin surged rapidly hitting an All Time High and in those process we never witnessed such deep correction like we experienced in this one. The market is recovering or falling should not be what we debate or set our eyes on, taking advantage at every price movement should be our priority I order to maximize our portfolio.

Miles2006

Merit: 150

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 03:59:48 PM
Merited by CryptoHeadlineNews (1), Su-asa (1)

Actually I also don't think it's necessary to be analyzing the market as a long term investor, so to me the deep in price of Bitcoin is an opportunity for an aggressive buying,  regardless of the accumulating strategy you are utilizing, wether DCA method or lump sum, as long as your buying aggressively doesn't affect you in financing your basic needs, because I believe that Bitcoin investment is more rewarding to a long term holder, so it's pointless analysing the market, which to me is meant for traders, not investor like us that think long term only.
In terms of analysing market price and all that should be avoided at first start, at first start here is talking about the newbies. When referring to the aggressiveness I don't think it's okay going at once buying using the lump sum strategy as newbie it looks like gambling, accumulating bitcoin aggressively has process and as time goes accumulating amount continues to increase. I can use myself as an example, accumulating and learning has to do with process and there's no point rushing things except you have a deadline to meet as an investor or else buying aggressively as a newbie needs care and caution, having the plan to invest  from 5_10 years still has to do with planning. Even having 100% to accumulate monthly still needs your knowledge so I think accumulating aggressive has to move with our knowledge acquired. Having the money to buy using the lump sum strategy as a newbie still doesn't change the fact but rather I will go with the dca strategy at first cause I still have a long way to go with accumulating bitcoin and as time goes I can increase.

Callido

Activity: 18
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 04:42:56 PM

In terms of analysing market price and all that should be avoided at first start, at first start here is talking about the newbies. When referring to the aggressiveness I don't think it's okay going at once buying using the lump sum strategy as newbie it looks like gambling, accumulating bitcoin aggressively has process and as time goes accumulating amount continues to increase. I can use myself as an example, accumulating and learning has to do with process and there's no point rushing things except you have a deadline to meet as an investor or else buying aggressively as a newbie needs care and caution, having the plan to invest  from 5_10 years still has to do with planning. Even having 100% to accumulate monthly still needs your knowledge so I think accumulating aggressive has to move with our knowledge acquired. Having the money to buy using the lump sum strategy as a newbie still doesn't change the fact but rather I will go with the dca strategy at first cause I still have a long way to go with accumulating bitcoin and as time goes I can increase.
Buying aggressively does not have any concern being a newbie or not, first of all it depends on our understanding about Bitcoin and it's accumulating system. A person who understands Bitcoin investment, be it a newbie or not as long their is basic knowledge about Bitcoin one can decide to buy aggressively and it still won't have any effect on his personal life. Everyone is optioned with strategies and initiates them in a way it suits their want, people also prefer combination of two or more strategies since the whole system is to hold enough Bitcoin as to make good profits.
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 294
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 04:49:03 PM

I think anyone who is accumulating bitcoin for the long term should not concentrate more on the pumping of bitcoin, because you will be holding your bitcoin for at least 4–5 years. Your main focus should be on how you will consistently accumulate the quantity of bitcoin you want to hold within the time you set aside and also hold it until the year you want to sell it.

Sim_card

Activity: 434
Merit: 378

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2024, 05:06:32 PM

Actually I also don't think it's necessary to be analyzing the market as a long term investor, so to me the deep in price of Bitcoin is an opportunity for an aggressive buying,  regardless of the accumulating strategy you are utilizing, wether DCA method or lump sum, as long as your buying aggressively doesn't affect you in financing your basic needs, because I believe that Bitcoin investment is more rewarding to a long term holder, so it's pointless analysing the market, which to me is meant for traders, not investor like us that think long term only.
In terms of analysing market price and all that should be avoided at first start, at first start here is talking about the newbies. When referring to the aggressiveness I don't think it's okay going at once buying using the lump sum strategy as newbie it looks like gambling, accumulating bitcoin aggressively has process and as time goes accumulating amount continues to increase. I can use myself as an example, accumulating and learning has to do with process and there's no point rushing things except you have a deadline to meet as an investor or else buying aggressively as a newbie needs care and caution, having the plan to invest  from 5_10 years still has to do with planning. Even having 100% to accumulate monthly still needs your knowledge so I think accumulating aggressive has to move with our knowledge acquired. Having the money to buy using the lump sum strategy as a newbie still doesn't change the fact but rather I will go with the dca strategy at first cause I still have a long way to go with accumulating bitcoin and as time goes I can increase.
Buying aggressively does not have any concern being a newbie or not, first of all it depends on our understanding about Bitcoin and it's accumulating system. A person who understands Bitcoin investment, be it a newbie or not as long their is basic knowledge about Bitcoin one can decide to buy aggressively and it still won't have any effect on his personal life. Everyone is optioned with strategies and initiates them in a way it suits their want, people also prefer combination of two or more strategies since the whole system is to hold enough Bitcoin as to make good profits.
Of course a newbie that quickly believed in bitcoin, due to his friend putting him through, or a newbie that has being messing around with shitcoins, finally realized that he is investing in garbage after a great loss. These two categories of newbies that I mentioned, can choose to invest in bitcoin aggressively, if they have the money. This is because they might feel that they have being wasting time since without taking advantage to invest in bitcoin, and feel that they need to accumulate as many bitcoin as possible to console them on their late entry into bitcoin investment.

As long as they are not overdoing it, and they have in place their emergency funds, reserved funds, and float. It will benefit them in the long run. Rather than waiting to understand bitcoin properly, and not investing aggressively when you have the opportunity to do so. If you see bitcoin price pumping up, you will be angry and want it to come down because you don't have the amount of bitcoin that you should have. Such people who didn't take the advantage to invest aggressively when they should have, will always want the dip to come when the see bitcoin price skyrocketing. In whatever level  that we use in accumulating bitcoin, will determine the size of our bitcoin portfolio in future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Roseline492

Activity: 280
Merit: 158

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2024, 06:48:32 PM

Of course is always an advantage for investors when the Bitcoin price drop because it gives an opportunity for people who wants to invest huge to come in, however in as much as is also good to buy Bitcoin when the price drop shouldn't cloud the judgement of most people who has less capital, to invest aggressively because with time it will surely way on them were they will be having different taught weather they will continue or not. So in terms of aggressive investment is totally depend on the individual portfolio, so if your Capital is not big enough you could actually continue the normal DCA while you can be able to manage yourself and other needs instead of putting or investing everything all in the name of taking advantage of Bitcoin price.

adultcrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 07:11:42 PM

I don't think it's okay going at once buying using the lump sum strategy as newbie it looks like gambling, accumulating bitcoin aggressively has process and as time goes accumulating amount continues to increase.
I do not know how accumulating bitcoin correlate with gambling, those are two parallel statements that will never meet. The lump sum buying strategy is not a bad one for both newbies investors and experienced investors. If you must know, most newbies even started with the lump sum method of buying before they even learn about the DCA method that is a kind of systematic. I do not see anything wrong with the lump sum or the DCA method, provided the investor plans and perfectly aligned with holding for long and provisions are also made by the investor to protect the investment from compulsive selling.

Having the money to buy using the lump sum strategy as a newbie still doesn't change the fact but rather I will go with the dca strategy at first cause I still have a long way to go with accumulating bitcoin and as time goes I can increase.
I am being compelled to ask you if you bought your first ever bitcoin using the DCA method or the lump sum method? I have the feeling that the answer will be lump sum and this is the same with most of us when we started. It is now we have learnt the DCA method after we are already involved in bitcoin, therefore we have seen that it makes the buying process more systematic and organize and also give us the easy of decision making by eliminating most of the variables that make people procrastinate or miss opportunities. There is no doubt that the DCA method is great and so is other methods provided the plan is to hold for long term.

Miles2006

Merit: 150

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 07:42:15 PM

Having the money to buy using the lump sum strategy as a newbie still doesn't change the fact but rather I will go with the dca strategy at first cause I still have a long way to go with accumulating bitcoin and as time goes I can increase.
I am being compelled to ask you if you bought your first ever bitcoin using the DCA method or the lump sum method? I have the feeling that the answer will be lump sum and this is the same with most of us when we started. It is now we have learnt the DCA method after we are already involved in bitcoin, therefore we have seen that it makes the buying process more systematic and organize and also give us the easy of decision making by eliminating most of the variables that make people procrastinate or miss opportunities. There is no doubt that the DCA method is great and so is other methods provided the plan is to hold for long term.
Concerning your first question, I never knew about the dca strategy at first, I will not act like I bought my first bitcoin using a planning process but ever since I came to this space I had the knowledge of accumulating bitcoin using the dca strategy and how to plan my accumulation process likewise the lump sum strategy, I never knew about the lump sum so I never bought my first bitcoin in bulk , I never had any knowledge at first so from what I have learnt I can list out my plan with the dca strategy also I found out this strategy suits my income, I don't care if this strategy is the best or not but I use the dca strategy in my bitcoin accumulation. It seems you don't understand my point here and I think for anyone to accumulate aggressively it has to blend with the knowledge he/she has acquired and has to accumulate with care and caution.

I_Anime

Activity: 378
Merit: 157

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 07:43:44 PM

I do not know how accumulating bitcoin correlate with gambling, those are two parallel statements that will never meet. The lump sum buying strategy is not a bad one for both newbies investors and experienced investors. If you must know, most newbies even started with the lump sum method of buying before they even learn about the DCA method that is a kind of systematic. I do not see anything wrong with the lump sum or the DCA method, provided the investor plans and perfectly aligned with holding for long and provisions are also made by the investor to protect the investment from compulsive selling.
you're right one using lump-summing to start his Bitcoin investment is also a nice start up. It would make one to have some nice quantities of Bitcoin,  But it depends on the price at that moment, because using all at once when the price is high won't be encouraging at all expecially when you are new in this space and with the mindset of making short-term without any proper plannings ( at that moment you are no longer investing but gambling) , such individual purchasing bitcoin with lump-summing when the price as surge (increase) . And after such individual as purchase Bitcoin during such time and then it began to dip , due to fact that the individual is just only there to make short-term profit, he or she may endup selling there's Bitcoin at loss because such individual are not long-term investors..

But as a long term investor who started his accumulation using Dca strategy to keep accumulating some Bitcoin for long-term holding, would have more chances to accumulate some large quantities of Bitcoin with lump-summing irrespective of his financial capability. Mostly when the price is low with his reserve funds. But in a scenario such user found he or her self using the lump-summing strategy when bitcoin price is high (as increased) and lateron began to dip massively, such user won't experience any fear that would lead to he or she selling at loss because their mindset as already being fixed for long-term investment In Bitcoin. All such individual would have to do is to keep accumulating using DCAing strategy.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 08:01:56 PM

From all the time that has passed on Bitcoin, this should be enough accurate proof to fully believe in Bitcoin. So that current users no longer need to spend more time doing excessive analysis except only to increase their own knowledge, because after all, everyone who wants to hold Bitcoin and own it for the long term must of course be based on sufficient knowledge. So I also quite agree with what you say because someone who can immediately adopt the DCA strategy will be better than spending more time on analysis which will ultimately choose Bitcoin. Even if it is done, it will not be wrong for anyone who has the time to do it.
Of course, doing DCA for Bitcoin does not require knowledge in analyzing at the beginning, and beginners only need and understand the DCA strategy to choose the right time on a regular basis to make Bitcoin purchases according to their finances. And also according to ability after prioritizing important needs, in my opinion it is very simple. And the most important thing is to do it consistently for the long term, because if we do it in the long term then the results will not be in vain and are truly real.
There's no need to explain at length, because what I see are mostly the same words and not far from all of them. But their explanation is correct.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ginsan

Activity: 1330
Merit: 616

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 08:35:27 PM

you're right one using lump-summing to start his Bitcoin investment is also a nice start up. It would make one to have some nice quantities of Bitcoin,  But it depends on the price at that moment, because using all at once when the price is high won't be encouraging at all expecially when you are new in this space and with the mindset of making short-term without any proper plannings ( at that moment you are no longer investing but gambling) , such individual purchasing bitcoin with lump-summing when the price as surge (increase) . And after such individual as purchase Bitcoin during such time and then it began to dip , due to fact that the individual is just only there to make short-term profit, he or she may endup selling there's Bitcoin at loss because such individual are not long-term investors..

But as a long term investor who started his accumulation using Dca strategy to keep accumulating some Bitcoin for long-term holding, would have more chances to accumulate some large quantities of Bitcoin with lump-summing irrespective of his financial capability. Mostly when the price is low with his reserve funds. But in a scenario such user found he or her self using the lump-summing strategy when bitcoin price is high (as increased) and lateron began to dip massively, such user won't experience any fear that would lead to he or she selling at loss because their mindset as already being fixed for long-term investment In Bitcoin. All such individual would have to do is to keep accumulating using DCAing strategy.

In starting the initial steps of investment I think it is better to buy with the DCA strategy because it will make them better understand their approach to the investments they make. Beginner investors must be able to budget their money in several stages to adjust their investment journey to perfection in other words they can buy regularly rather than doing it with a lump sum.
Bitcoin has managed to record its highest price this month but in this case it does not reduce our intention to continue investing because the investment we are making is for the long term.

Apart from that, if you are able to move aggressively in each purchase, maybe it is better because you will reach the level of BTC holdings more quickly compared to initial planning. Strengthen your mentality better because it will enable you to face many obstacles in your investment journey in the long term.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 410 »
  Print  

Jump to: