Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:16:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 80129 times)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10248

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 07:13:20 PM

I think better strategy would be Buy the DIP, sell at local high, open short, HODL and sell at local low. Rinse and repeat. Indefinitely. Yes, it is easier said than done. But for me, it is easier after around 6 months of watch, learn, and execute.

It sounds like you are going to have fun staying poor.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 08:11:21 PM

I think better strategy would be Buy the DIP, sell at local high, open short, HODL and sell at local low. Rinse and repeat. Indefinitely. Yes, it is easier said than done. But for me, it is easier after around 6 months of watch, learn, and execute.

No doubt poverty start from the mindset of a man, the way one think determined how far the door of success can open, there no body who think this way can achieve greatness is like jeopardizing one future with temporary benefits that amount nothing.

Many discussion here has shown how far one can succeed on this Bitcoin investment as no other best way and easy means than using the DCA strategy and Long term holding, thinking otherwise by deploying any medium of selling and buy with short time which the profit may be very infinitesimal is not ready to change he/her financial level because by their fruit we shall know them. But very wrong by the way to be in forum like this and still loose opportunity that changes your life by investing wisely because any less than holding for long time is just like cutting corners which amount to nothing, a short cut is always a wrong cut.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fiasem20

Activity: 140
Merit: 19

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 08:59:02 PM

I agree with you that taking a loan to invest in bitcoin is not an option, because if we mess up our bitcoin investment, how are we going to repay our loan when it is due for repayment? If there is no money to invest in bitcoin, we should calm down and wait until there is money to start our bitcoin investment. We shouldn't take a loan to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a long-term investment.
Actually if you are able to do that and have larger funds to be ready to take the same risk as Saylor did then it can still be done but on the other hand we must remember that we are not someone who is rich like Saylor so taking out a loan just to invest clearly must be reviewed further because it can be very risky for the future we have because it is an ordinary person and is in an economic level that tends to be ordinary or even still lacking then it can be suicidal for them if they force this as an option.

It is enough in a conservative way where investing when you are able to do so because even though bitcoin will be profitable for the future but we do not need to do aggressively as a whole because in the end there is a moment where we have to think carefully and decide to be reasonable and there is a moment where we have to act aggressively in addressing something including investing in bitcoin.

The idea is not good to be adopted BTC investment is not like fiat investment where you take loan and do some capital project or infrastructure that can generate your income to pay back if it can't within the deadline been taking as collateral. Borrowing  is bad idea reason being that the market can be at dip after investing with the borrowed money and the deadline is at hand selling off your BTC can render you loss, and this can also deprived you of Long time holding if you have not meet up to the term and conditions of the money borrowed to invest, you will be forced to sell off your BTC therefore closing your investment.

The only best option is to invest according to what you can afford and avoid over investing that will mount unwanted pressure and plan all courses of quick withdrawal that can hinder your long term holding especially the area of emergency fund that has been over emphasize because it has been one of  the courses of failure of this Long term holding.
Taking loan is never an option when investing in Bitcoin.Like everyone here keep emphasizing that invest on what you can afford to lose,so taking loan with the mindset of investing on Bitcoin is wrong as an investor.When we talk about investing it refers to long term,now this is where most investors fail to understand long-term isn't 6months or 1year when talking about long term it simply means holding your Bitcoin for 4-5 years,so all I'm saying in essence is investors should avoid taking loans with the perspective of investing on Bitcoin because loan taking has deadline for payment and if an investor can't meet up the payment deadline it will make the investor tamper on his or her holding to clear the debt.It's best we accumulate bitcoin from our source of income and using the DCA strategy.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Ambatman

Activity: 308
Merit: 152

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2024, 09:48:27 PM

In 6 months time you going to regret picking this strategy and realise trading especially in future is the best way to end up in deficits.

Actually Bitcoin is the best investment that has ever happened to us
I don't know about it been the best investment but I can say it's one of the best investment currently as well as a great means in having full custody of our wealth.

Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 225

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 10:21:31 PM

@ArumiBTC is yet a newbie with no knowledge about Bitcoin, i blame his ignorance on this case if not a person who has been acquainted with the forum, specifically on this thread would not make such comments. I hope he continues visiting this thread to learn and abolish every poor investment strategy he has in his mind. I wonder if he knows a thing about Dips and how the Bitcoin market functions.

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1229

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2024, 11:04:15 PM

Most likely that it is since that statement is just for people doesn't really know how to execute well their hodl plans. Maybe they are just caught up with some hype brought up by the discussions but they don't understand very well on how to make it done on real situation. Waiting for the dip is just for people who want to do trades and the risk for them to lose their money is high with that. If they really want to learn about how to hodl well then maybe they should research how DCA works or other methods to use for this plans rather than thinking about waiting for dip then accumulate since most likely there's nothing gonna happen to them if this is still their mindset.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Stablexcoin

Activity: 95
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 01:38:19 AM

Most likely that it is since that statement is just for people doesn't really know how to execute well their hodl plans. Maybe they are just caught up with some hype brought up by the discussions but they don't understand very well on how to make it done on real situation. Waiting for the dip is just for people who want to do trades and the risk for them to lose their money is high with that. If they really want to learn about how to hodl well then maybe they should research how DCA works or other methods to use for this plans rather than thinking about waiting for dip then accumulate since most likely there's nothing gonna happen to them if this is still their mindset.
It seems he did not go through the main topic of the OP before saying all those things. Buying the dip is not a full accumulating strategy its a buying pattern that comes in the middle of an investment. The investor chooses to buy the dip irrespective of the strategy he is using to accumulate faster. Such a reason is to increase the speed at which he would reach his goal. The reason why buying the dip cannot be a main strategy is because it requires timing the market and most times it would take ages to get time the market. If its adopted as the main strategy surely it will slow accumulation and most times the investor won't get a perfect time.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
ArumiBTC

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 01:50:49 AM

I hope not. But we'll see. I can't claim making millions, but I do see profit with my strategy. Of course when I say DIP, I am using rule. Not blindly using feeling. I am using tools like Motivewave to find ideal local low or local high. Learning reading footprint chart, imbalance and point of control. With the tool I can see what is inside the candle and how aggressive the market that I bet. Yes, I am newbie and I wish to keep it that way. I don't mind seeing it etched in my tombstone.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10248

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 02:36:20 AM

I hope not. But we'll see. I can't claim making millions, but I do see profit with my strategy.

Fuck your strategy.  It is off-topic.  Don't you even realize that?

Maybe what I was trying to do was provide a cursory response to your post in order that I should not have to state the obvious, which is we are not talking about trading in this thread.. .. do you see anything about selling in the OP or in the title?

Sure, there are likely quite a few posts that we incidentally talk about various places in which selling might apply, but that's not the thrust of the contents of the overwhelming majority of posts in this thread, which has to do with various ways to accumulate bitcoin through buying and/or holding, and even if we might want to consider your proposition in a liberal way, in which you are trying to suggest that you  (and/or anyone else) can get more bitcoin by selling and then buying back cheaper, then maybe at least you might be struggling to stay within the parameter of the topic, but still that is not even a very convincing way to accumulate BTC.

And, by the way, we also seem to argue quite a bit about the idea of accumulating BTC by buying on dips, and personally, I believe buying in dips is a supplemental strategy, especially when it comes to newbies, no coiners and/or low coiners, and the overwhelming majority of the world fits into the nocoiner/low coiner status (which means they hardly even have enough bitcoin), which likely includes you.

You are brand new to the forum, and unless you are going to tell me and or any other member here that you have been accumulating BTC for 4 or more years or you frontloaded your BTC investment, otherwise, you are likely low on BTC, and the best way to resolve that problem is to establish a practice of regularly, persistently and consistently acquiring BTC, and you would not likely be able to accomplish those kinds of BTC accumulation goals through selling BTC.. You accomplish BTC accumulation through employing various forms of buying that largely fits into the three categories of DCA, lump sum and buying on dips (which may or may not include front-loading) depending upon your own financial circumstances.

Of course when I say DIP, I am using rule. Not blindly using feeling. I am using tools like Motivewave to find ideal local low or local high. Learning reading footprint chart, imbalance and point of control. With the tool I can see what is inside the candle and how aggressive the market that I bet. Yes, I am newbie and I wish to keep it that way. I don't mind seeing it etched in my tombstone.

If you believe that there might be some value in terms of employing your various tools in terms of buying on the dip, then surely members might be want to try to learn about some of that or at least it would be somewhat relevant even though many of us consider buying on dips to be a supplemental strategy to something like DCA or lump sum investing.  Yet your earlier post was referring to selling, so largely you are seem to be approaching the whole bitcoin matter from a trading rather than an investing approach, even if you might be wanting to label yourself as some kind of a sophisticated investor to the extent that you are even in the right thread to be presenting your trading and/or gambling strategies while perhaps striving to have them considered as if they were some kind of a reasonable form of investing, which they likely are not anyhow, even if you might want to believe that whatever buying on the dip strategies you believe are learnable by normies.. as compared with normies who largely just employ DCA strategies are going to beat the pants off of the overwhelming majority of traders, especially if we start to look at BTC portfolio value performances over longer periods such as 4-10 years or longer.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Marvelockg

Activity: 168
Merit: 118

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 06:12:16 AM

I hope not. But we'll see. I can't claim making millions, but I do see profit with my strategy.

Fuck your strategy.  It is off-topic.  Don't you even realize that?

Maybe what I was trying to do was provide a cursory response to your post in order that I should not have to state the obvious, which is we are not talking about trading in this thread.. .. do you see anything about selling in the OP or in the title?

going through his post, t's no strange the dude has been into trading before joining the forum and probably isn't looking at Bitcoin from an investment point of view but rather as one of those quick schemes he can lay hands on to get quick profit and I guess that's where issue of holding Bitcoin for long term as opposed to his idea of taking profit goes to show the clear disparity.
I have good knowledge with crypto future
I get signals from groups on telegram

But i got idea to make profit daily

I choose some coins potential raise and open long  positions on them and hold

For day until i get profit.. Is this good idea or let me know if there better idea
Look back, I saw myself doing almost the same thing.
I lost some, I quit and then re-think crypto potential then find BTC as my last best choice.
About trading strategy, I no longer trust signal or even charting.
Just orderflow and footprint chart.

Ok bos
@ArumiBTC, you've got to go through the forum and learn some basics so you don't continue giving responses like this that's considered shit post and might attract some penalties, if you're okay with what someone has said, it's just beat to accept it rather than making a one statement phrase like this. You've got to learn how to stick to the context of each trade and render your opinion in a way that doesn't put your writeup under list of spam post or off topic post.
This might help https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

Sim_card

Activity: 434
Merit: 389

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2024, 06:32:19 AM

Fuck your strategy.  It is off-topic.  Don't you even realize that?

Sure, there are likely quite a few posts that we incidentally talk about various places in which selling might apply, but that's not the thrust of the contents of the overwhelming majority of posts in this thread, which has to do with various ways to accumulate bitcoin through buying and/or holding, and even if we might want to consider your proposition in a liberal way, in which you are trying to suggest that you  (and/or anyone else) can get more bitcoin by selling and then buying back cheaper, then maybe at least you might be struggling to stay within the parameter of the topic, but still that is not even a very convincing way to accumulate BTC.

And, by the way, we also seem to argue quite a bit about the idea of accumulating BTC by buying on dips, and personally, I believe buying in dips is a supplemental strategy, especially when it comes to newbies, no coiners and/or low coiners, and the overwhelming majority of the world fits into the nocoiner/low coiner status (which means they hardly even have enough bitcoin), which likely includes you.

You are brand new to the forum, and unless you are going to tell me and or any other member here that you have been accumulating BTC for 4 or more years or you frontloaded your BTC investment, otherwise, you are likely low on BTC, and the best way to resolve that problem is to establish a practice of regularly, persistently and consistently acquiring BTC, and you would not likely be able to accomplish those kinds of BTC accumulation goals through selling BTC.. You accomplish BTC accumulation through employing various forms of buying that largely fits into the three categories of DCA, lump sum and buying on dips (which may or may not include front-loading) depending upon your own financial circumstances.

Of course when I say DIP, I am using rule. Not blindly using feeling. I am using tools like Motivewave to find ideal local low or local high. Learning reading footprint chart, imbalance and point of control. With the tool I can see what is inside the candle and how aggressive the market that I bet. Yes, I am newbie and I wish to keep it that way. I don't mind seeing it etched in my tombstone.

If you believe that there might be some value in terms of employing your various tools in terms of buying on the dip, then surely members might be want to try to learn about some of that or at least it would be somewhat relevant even though many of us consider buying on dips to be a supplemental strategy to something like DCA or lump sum investing.  Yet your earlier post was referring to selling, so largely you are seem to be approaching the whole bitcoin matter from a trading rather than an investing approach, even if you might be wanting to label yourself as some kind of a sophisticated investor to the extent that you are even in the right thread to be presenting your trading and/or gambling strategies while perhaps striving to have them considered as if they were some kind of a reasonable form of investing, which they likely are not anyhow, even if you might want to believe that whatever buying on the dip strategies you believe are learnable by normies.. as compared with normies who largely just employ DCA strategies are going to beat the pants off of the overwhelming majority of traders, especially if we start to look at BTC portfolio value performances over longer periods such as 4-10 years or longer.
Ok bos
You are new here and I believe that you don't understand how bitcoin investment works. Listen to what JJG is telling you, as he is well experienced in bitcoin investment and he is also a strong hodler for a very long time. His ideas and knowledge was what helped me to reach the level that my bitcoin investment portfolio is, without stress. I explained to you in my last post the reason why your strategy is dumb.

We are here to learn and share knowledge, and not to claim that we know it all, whereas we don't. You might think that you have the best strategy because you have not talked to experts in the field. Being open to learn from others is the best. Try using DCA strategy to accumulate and hodli for long term, and see if you will not give testimony of your bitcoin journey. However, if you think that it is not cool with you, you can do whatever you like with your funds, but don't start crying later when it did not work for you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hallroom

Activity: 644
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 08:09:30 AM

You are basically talking like a fool, and like poor holders talking like that. You can usually reach the roots of others by using DCA techniques.

Those who have started using Bitcoin once are basically always updated, and ready to buy more and more. You notice that the current holders are basically invested in Bitcoin for the long term. Long term investment is the only useful one.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Justbillywitt

Activity: 238
Merit: 203

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 08:20:56 AM

I hope not. But we'll see. I can't claim making millions, but I do see profit with my strategy. Of course when I say DIP, I am using rule. Not blindly using feeling. I am using tools like Motivewave to find ideal local low or local high. Learning reading footprint chart, imbalance and point of control. With the tool I can see what is inside the candle and how aggressive the market that I bet. Yes, I am newbie and I wish to keep it that way. I don't mind seeing it etched in my tombstone.
Since you know you are a newbie, you should also know that you have so many things to learn in the forum, like posting in the right board, and also not writing off topic.

Nobody fucking cares about the profit you claimed to be making, but please don't go against the topic that's being discussed in this thread. One problem I have with some newbies they act as if they know it all while they know nothing and are too proud to listen to the voice of reason. The peanuts you are seeing and calling it profits can't be compared to the profits that hodlers makes. You are going wrong that's why many people are redirecting you back on track but it seems you are too stubborn to listen, well good luck your your ideologies and philosophy but you have to do it outside this thread. Don't come here and put confusion here, for the sake of others who will come to this thread. You can take your strategy to other threads where it will be appreciated but not here.

Coin_trader
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1170

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2024, 12:52:51 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

You are basically talking like a fool, and like poor holders talking like that. You can usually reach the roots of others by using DCA techniques.

Those who have started using Bitcoin once are basically always updated, and ready to buy more and more. You notice that the current holders are basically invested in Bitcoin for the long term. Long term investment is the only useful one.

Actually what he said is a good method for scalp trading. I’m using same method except from shorting the market if I have an extra fund I allocate for trading.

The only thing that makes this comment is a fool method just like what you said is because he suggest this method on a thread dedicated for holding not for scalping so people here will surely don’t appreciate his comment.

We have different risk appetite, some people can still DCA even if the price is near ATH but others wait for a certain correction before they start to DCA. I personally do both, I have a holdings dedicated for long term investment and for trading purposes dedicated for buying and selling on every price action of Bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 01:45:00 PM

Actually if you are able to do that and have larger funds to be ready to take the same risk as Saylor did then it can still be done but on the other hand we must remember that we are not someone who is rich like Saylor so taking out a loan just to invest clearly must be reviewed further because it can be very risky for the future we have because it is an ordinary person and is in an economic level that tends to be ordinary or even still lacking then it can be suicidal for them if they force this as an option.

It is enough in a conservative way where investing when you are able to do so because even though bitcoin will be profitable for the future but we do not need to do aggressively as a whole because in the end there is a moment where we have to think carefully and decide to be reasonable and there is a moment where we have to act aggressively in addressing something including investing in bitcoin.

The idea is not good to be adopted BTC investment is not like fiat investment where you take loan and do some capital project or infrastructure that can generate your income to pay back if it can't within the deadline been taking as collateral. Borrowing  is bad idea reason being that the market can be at dip after investing with the borrowed money and the deadline is at hand selling off your BTC can render you loss, and this can also deprived you of Long time holding if you have not meet up to the term and conditions of the money borrowed to invest, you will be forced to sell off your BTC therefore closing your investment.

The only best option is to invest according to what you can afford and avoid over investing that will mount unwanted pressure and plan all courses of quick withdrawal that can hinder your long term holding especially the area of emergency fund that has been over emphasize because it has been one of  the courses of failure of this Long term holding.
As i said before if you have big guts and untold finances like Saylor then it can be done but if in the end we are just ordinary investors who only set aside money from the remaining salary (income) that we have that has been deducted from the need to live and reserve funds then indeed we should think a few times to do that because in the end it is a stupid act that is not recommended by ordinary people.

In the end even though everything depends on the strategy but still it must be considered carefully because in this case we are not just borrowing and paying but talking about investments that should be profitable for the future that we want to achieve so don't let it burden us even though in this case investment is still a situation that must be considered but on the other hand we also cannot make ourselves miserable with the wrong choice when we want to invest .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 02:09:03 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2024, 02:22:33 PM by Tmoonz

Actually what he said is a good method for scalp trading. I’m using same method except from shorting the market if I have an extra fund I allocate for trading.

The only thing that makes this comment is a fool method just like what you said is because he suggest this method on a thread dedicated for holding not for scalping so people here will surely don’t appreciate his comment.

We have different risk appetite, some people can still DCA even if the price is near ATH but others wait for a certain correction before they start to DCA. I personally do both, I have a holdings dedicated for long term investment and for trading purposes dedicated for buying and selling on every price action of Bitcoin.

That might sound more easier said than done, the reason being that you have been in the market a little bit longer enough to understand the market conditions in as much as trading can devaste ones emotion which is not mostly advisable. However, the thread discussion is not really based on buying and selling but talks more about various strategies of buying and holding Bitcoin for long term, your narratives on the part I highlighted can become problematic considering the fact that there are newbies,(those that are still new in the system who may not have the psychology enough to approach trading and it can be misleading to those who are yet to know how to work there way out in the market,Yes anyone can do whatever they like, but there is no way anyone should be advice to be trading Bitcoin let alone a newbie.

Dorkylickjj

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 02:36:08 PM

I think it's in  your best interest to understand this, this post you made is actually off topic, and I think you should read the topic before rushing off to post. Trading isn't the whole discussion of the topic, and trying to debunk the topic under this thread is actually off topic and totally uncalled for. Your post would've been most appropriate in a corresponding thread.
Ok bos.

Aside making an off topic post trying to debunk the topic in the discussion, something else that is totally uncalled for is the spam post you dropped here. You should be aware that there are penalties attached. Even if you may not feel I'm in much position to correct you, but since you're a newbie and doing these things that I see you've done, I'll advice that you quit running around and cool off,  read more than you spam. That way, not only will you get experience from higher members, you will also gat ahang of how it works here on the forum.
This thread, (since it totally appears that you do not get it) is created to discuss HODLing and not promote trading or any other off topic that you can think of. If you have no idea, or contribution to make on the topic, what I'll advice is to find a topic that you can naturally relate with.
Coin_trader
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1170

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2024, 02:50:04 PM

I personally do both, I have a holdings dedicated for long term investment and for trading purposes dedicated for buying and selling on every price action of Bitcoin.

That might sound more easier said than done, the reason being that you have been in the market a little bit longer enough to understand the market conditions in as much as trading can devaste ones emotion which is not mostly advisable. However, the thread discussion is not really based on buying and selling but talks more about various strategies of buying and holding Bitcoin for long term, your narratives on the part I highlighted can become problematic considering the fact that there are newbies,(those that are still new in the system who may not have the psychology enough to approach trading and it can be misleading to those who are yet to know how to work there way out in the market,Yes anyone can do whatever they like, but there is no way anyone should be advice to be trading Bitcoin let alone a newbie.

I don’t understand what’s misleading on my statement. You are exaggerating my comment and consider trading as risky even though we are talking about Bitcoin here.

I’m not suggesting anyone here to follow my strategy but I just share that I can do both since I have long term holdings that I purchased long long time ago in a form of physical coin loaded with Bitcoin while trading at the same time using my money I get from my job and business profit. There’s nothing wrong here, even newbie can do this. I’m not suggesting to do a risky trade that’s why I mention on my previous post if you are reading it completely that I don’t involve on futures trading. Just simple buy low and sell high on spot market is what I’m doing on my trade. There’s nothing risky with this approach.

To be clear, my intention is not to promote trading here, I just share my dual strategy base on my quoted discussion not for the general comment here.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ginsan

Activity: 1330
Merit: 619

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 04:01:49 PM

Actually, if someone who is a beginner gives a misleading argument, I think they really don't understand what they are talking about. I think they should learn and practice the correct way of investing in bitcoin. Someone who wants to learn about bitcoin investment will ask the right questions that they don't already know, instead of giving directions that are misleading with what they say.

Previously, many beginners had successfully practiced DCA in long-term investments because they had the desire to learn and they also wanted to put it into practice in their investment planning.

Maybe for ArumiBTC you have to learn about Bitcoin and you can go back to asking what you don't understand. That way, the seniors here like JJG will provide explanations that might be easier for you to understand in planning the investment you will make.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Smilevictorobinna

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 05:04:45 PM

By the way, the management and maintenance of emergency funds, reserves, and floats tend to be way more important for poor people even though it likely is difficult for poor people to establish such funds and such good personal financial management practices.  Rich people may well have a variety of investments and they can actually use one of them for their emergency funds, and also if someone is at or near fuck you status, then they can actually use their investments as emergency funds, since maybe they are already able to draw from their investment at a monthly rate, so they are able to draw an extra 3-6 months from their investment without much of any problem, presuming entry-level fuck you status could be anywhere between 12-25 years of income already in your investment (and with BTC I am valuing the BTC holdings at the 200-WMA rather than at BTC spot price).
Hmm, fascinating! Are you saying it is difficult for poor people to maintain emergency funds or have one? If so then, I agree with you because building emergency funds can be very tough especially when one is living paycheck to paycheck. The constant pressure of meeting life's basic needs makes it difficult for people with low finances to maintain their emergency funds and prioritize savings.

Of course, it is hard to build and maintain an emergency fund, reserves and a float, so if you cannot do that, then you are using your BTC investment as a form of trading and/or gambling rather than investing, since for poor people it is more important to build and maintain an emergency fund, reserves and float asince they are going to need those kinds of funds in order to avoid dipping into their bitcoin investment.. and if you don't do it, then your bitcoin investment will likely never build because you will keep dipping into it, and it will never end up building up to much of anything to actually make any BIG difference in your life.
Building and maintaining an emergency fund should not be underestimated because is the key when it comes to bitcoin investment because without it one's financial stability is not ensured and when one's financial stability is not ensured holding bitcoin or other investment without selling them out will be difficult.

The availability of emergency funds, reserves and float gives one the security when financial emergency comes. This approach of emergency funds makes sure that they are solved without one dipping into one's investment.

Just like you said in other for one's Bitcoin investment to grow one needs a solid financial foundation because the absence of a solid foundation would definitely lead to depletion of investment and will also hinder one's long time investment success.

Emergency funds are very important as the investment itself, because without it one's investment may crash.

The reason some people don't see emergency funds as so important is because they earn enough salary that can cover up there emergency at any point in time.
But this is wrong because if you lose that job it will lead you to dip your hands into your investment in other to settle your financial needs.
But if you had an emergency funds it will prevent you from using up your investment.
Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 »
  Print  

Jump to: