Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 03:28:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 [478] 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 95053 times)
Roseline492

Activity: 350
Merit: 227

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2024, 05:43:00 PM

If you are talking about the responsibility of a married man, it should not prevent him from investing in bitcoin because he has a means of income and discretionary income. If you observe, most Whales or rich business mugu are married because if you are married, you will have a proper knowledge on financial management and you will also see the reason why you should invest for the future because of your family. Some people it is when they get married that they do have financial breakthrough, will you say that such people will find it difficult to invest in bitcoin and hodli while they build their bitcoin investment portfolio for long.
Marriage is a beautiful thing and such that makes men more responsible and plan ahead to be able to meet future goals but let's not forget that marriage isn't always as sweet as it appears, the spouse you marry matters a lot and the level of peace in your home can either boost your activities or reduce you as a man. When you marry an extravagant wife, you might not be able to meet up with your proposed activities because your wife is an important part of you that you can never neglect, and her actions might be eating deeper into your discretionary funds. So, this your description is solely for those that married the right and supportive wives. Their wives boost their confidence in doing the right thing and even helps him save more to invest in bitcoin as they are dedicated to securing the future together.

Yea your words gladdens my heart the way you place them which is exactly true, the type of wife or the  choice's we make in marriage affect us either positively or negatively and no doubt about that. Marriage is another responsibility that may affect a man's accumulation process, and if not handled properly it will really affect him. Surely there was a time when a man was not married, and did better in there accumulation process and was unable to do it when the got married simply because they are new to the system of marriage and may be tempted to make their partner happy by spending much on them which may become problematic, because women easily get addicted to how you treat them from the beginning. One of the problem men face is that when they got married newly with a woman, they are too quick to spend much as a kind of showing love and affection and the woman may get accustomed to it and may be a problem when man want to adjust to make his accumulation process a better one. And by them the woman may think the man is not a good man because he chose to adjust. Though there are factor that affect a man accumulate process by the type of wife.
1 marrying a wrong partner who does care about your welfare but only what pleases her
2. Marrying an extravagant woman
3. Marrying a good woman but indirectly currupt her by over spending.

conclusion
My advice is that when you are newly married, don't over spend from the beginning of your marriage if you know you are a holder. Because it will definitely affect you. How it affects you has been explained above. When you start over spending from the beginning without a child, definitely when you both have a child or children you may not be able to accumulate any longer. But if you have learnt to adjust from the beginning even when you have children you will be deciplined to know how you can be able to accumulate without Given up or dip diving into your discretion. because the more you have more children the more difficult it is to accumulate expecially when your source of income may not be as big as you expect.

I have an advice that will truly gladden every man's heart if they are lucky enough to have it happen to them!

- Find a very rich girl to marry and love her like she's the only woman left in the world!

I believe if you could do that, you will probably have no problem looking for capital to deploy for your monthly DCA or Buy the DIP strategies.

She doesn't have to be beautiful, just rich is enough.

Hahaha you are very funny though, reading your post i couldn't catch my breath for a second because of laughing, however I take it as an irony you meant but though you really hit the nail at the head because so many persons were actually getting confused on the negative impact there marriage will bring for them on there accumulation or how they will cope on continuing there Bitcoin accumulation, actually is quite funny because I see no reason why someone with a proper planning will even find it difficult continuing there accumulation after marriage because I have actually seen a married women and married men very consistent on there Bitcoin investment do to the proper planning they had from the onset.

Sim_card

Activity: 504
Merit: 439

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2024, 05:57:05 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I am certain that many do not capitalize on this dip opportunity and have chosen to remain in doubt about whether to buy now or wait a little for it to dip which is very wrong to do so. This is the time that knowledge truly pays only but a few will be able to understand.

Are you sure about this statement?. Assuming my DCA strategy is to allows purchase $40 worth of Bitcoin every 10th day of the month, and the price of Bitcoin went down to as low as $56K/BTC on the 1st day of the month, and I decide not to buy on that first day, but rather wait until my normal time(10th day) due to financial constraints(like salary delay which is a common thing), and other reasons. Does that actually mean I don't understand the knowledge behind dip, or I just don't want to capitalize on the dip?.

I think you need to understand that a strategy must be a strategy. It doesn't matter if your buying time comes when there is a dip or not. Buying the dip for those who uses DCA should be done if there is a spare change or additional funds that has nothing to do with your investment funds, except the dip falls within your strategic time of buying. Though, there is never a perfect time to buying Bitcoin, but if my DCA strategy agrees with buying Bitcoin every first Monday of the month, then it should be so, no matter the market value or price. I would be of course, delighted to buy any dip, if I have any additional funds lying around.

Capitalising on the market, during dips is a personal investment decision in bitcoin. An investor might choose to go with DCA strategy all throughout his/her long-term holding without buying during dips. Keeping it Consistly with a DCA it's what matters, the aim is to build a solid bitcoin portfolio.  Capitalizing on dips depends on an investor's financial power( reserve funds), preparation towards a dip. Not capitalising  during market dips doesn't mean your bitcoin accumulation will not grow if you are using a DCA strategy.
People that are DCAing regularly weekly or monthly are still buying at the dip because they are just buying and buying and buying all the time without stopping. This is why DCA method is the best method for new investors to use because it gives you the opportunity to buy both at the dip, the bottom line of the dip and when bitcoin price is high since he is investing in a long term. It is not good for beginners to think of buying bitcoin only at the dip and that is where some of them get it wrong because what if the dip did not come, they will still be sitting on the fence waiting for the dip and watch others building and growing their bitcoin investment.

If as a newbie during the dip, you are lucky that an unexpected funds comes your way which you don't know what to do with it, you can take advantage of the dip and buy bitcoin at once with such funds while you continue with your regular DCA weekly. Buying at the dip is for old investors who have accumulated a good size of bitcoin and don't see any reason to DCA anymore because it will not add much increase to their bitcoin stash, such investors can wait for the dip in other to buy at once with the money that they have kept for that. DCA is good for a no coiner and low coiner.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Felicity_Tide

Activity: 98
Merit: 121

cout << "Bitcoin";

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 06:17:21 PM

Hahaha you are very funny though, reading your post i couldn't catch my breath for a second because of laughing, however I take it as an irony you meant but though you really hit the nail at the head because so many persons were actually getting confused on the negative impact there marriage will bring for them on there accumulation or how they will cope on continuing there Bitcoin accumulation, actually is quite funny because I see no reason why someone with a proper planning will even find it difficult continuing there accumulation after marriage because I have actually seen a married women and married men very consistent on there Bitcoin investment do to the proper planning they had from the onset.

There is always a possible solution to almost every problem, if only one can take a moment to meditate and reflect on the whole problem at hand, before drafting out careful plans that would last long and also meet what it was created for. We can't dispute the fact that marriage comes with a lot of responsibilities, but it's never the end of the world. When both couples are hardworking, and share similar investment vision, or maybe one party supports the other party's investment plan, then there shouldn't be any fear. Except both couples are literally the type that can't put heads together to make plans, or see how their Bitcoin investment would last.

For any of the party (either the man or woman) who feels their Bitcoin investment should be kept as a secret from the other person, then he/she must have a buoyant source of income that will be enough to fulfill his/her monthly duties, and also invest in Bitcoin as well, which all depends on if both parties are bearing the responsibilities, or just one party alone.

Let me give an example to the first paragraph using this very old series titled: Prison break. We all know how Michael who is a structural engineer, carefully sketch the entire building structure of the prison where his brother was held. Even though, breaking out of the prison was a long term plan, which they had to include others while facing so many challenges along the line, that didn't stop them from getting out of the prison.(though, that was the first escape).

In this similar sense where an investor chooses a long term investment plan, the partner should be introduced at a certain stage, so they both know the plans on ground. Moreover, it's for the benefit of those in the family. Except the investor have enough income to fulfill his/her duties as a parent, and also invest in Bitcoin as well, then it can be kept as a secret.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1055

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2024, 06:40:53 PM

People that are DCAing regularly weekly or monthly are still buying at the dip because they are just buying and buying and buying all the time without stopping. This is why DCA method is the best method for new investors to use because it gives you the opportunity to buy both at the dip, the bottom line of the dip and when bitcoin price is high since he is investing in a long term. It is not good for beginners to think of buying bitcoin only at the dip and that is where some of them get it wrong because what if the dip did not come, they will still be sitting on the fence waiting for the dip and watch others building and growing their bitcoin investment.
Doing DCA does not need to be when prices are down, just do it all the time while they are still able to do it because DCA is a weekly/monthly routine purchase so don't look at the price being up/down continue the task because DCA as I understand it is like that.
While buying when down is called Dips with the funds they have prepared to take care where bitcoin goes down then he is ready to buy dips.

Buying at the dip is for old investors who have accumulated a good size of bitcoin and don't see any reason to DCA anymore because it will not add much increase to their bitcoin stash, such investors can wait for the dip in other to buy at once with the money that they have kept for that. DCA is good for a no coiner and low coiner.
All can do it including beginners not also in the designation of old investors and even if a beginner wants to start by buying when dips he can do it as long as finances are ready when prices are down.
So for beginners there is no word for old investors or whales, they can do it as long as which investment strategy they think is good and comfortable, then most people have DCA because it is done every month when they receive a salary.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 10540

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 09:31:20 PM
Merited by Felicity_Tide (1)

I am certain that many do not capitalize on this dip opportunity and have chosen to remain in doubt about whether to buy now or wait a little for it to dip which is very wrong to do so. This is the time that knowledge truly pays only but a few will be able to understand.
Are you sure about this statement?. Assuming my DCA strategy is to allows purchase $40 worth of Bitcoin every 10th day of the month, and the price of Bitcoin went down to as low as $56K/BTC on the 1st day of the month, and I decide not to buy on that first day, but rather wait until my normal time(10th day) due to financial constraints(like salary delay which is a common thing), and other reasons. Does that actually mean I don't understand the knowledge behind dip, or I just don't want to capitalize on the dip?.

To me, it seems that you are attempting to be responsible and not to gamble with money that you do not yet have in your bank.  Surely, we can lend some value to our future income and our future expenses to the extent that we can expect any of them to play out, but we have to be careful in terms of spending them prior to getting them locked down... .so if we are not spending from our disposable income, meaning money that we already have in our pockets (banks or wherever we keep our money), then we have to be careful about spending it before we get it since that might be a kind of gambling rather than investing... ..   yet don't get me wrong, each of us does likely place a certain expectation in regards to our future income and/or expenses, but there could be lines upon which we should not cross if we prefer to be investing rather than gambling... so maybe I know that every two weeks I get paid $2k, and my expenses every month are about $1.4k, and if I have various reserve funds already in place, I might spend some of that money before I get it, but if I end up getting less than expected, then I have to be prepared that somewhere in my reserve funds (not my emergency funds) will end up covering my decision to spend prior to receiving the money, and so I should not be creating situations in which I would have to end up dipping into emergency funds for some kinds of spending that were completely under my control, which includes buying bitcoin dips.

So for example if I tend to have around $350-ish of discretionary income every two weeks, and I have reserve funds that are in various categories:
1) $1,100 for buying dips or baby emergencies ($100 for every $1,500 dip between $52,500 and $35k-ish - (I had already bought $100 at $55.5k and $54k)
2) $600 saving for a trip next yearor baby emergencies
3) $60 saving for a bicycle or baby emergencies
4) $300 saving for various unexpected entertainment expenses or baby emergencies
5) $600 saving for a caror baby emergencies
6) $600 non earmarked savings/available fundsor baby emergencies

7) by the way, there could be another completely other category that might be in the ballpark of $3,500 or more that would be my emergency fund (that currently is slightly more than 3 months of my expenses), and perhaps I would never tap into my actual emergency fund absent an actual emergency.. maybe historically I used to keep my emergency fund at around $2k, but then in recent years, I raised it to $3,500 and I am anticipating in the coming years that I am going to have to raise it to around $5k since my monthly expenses seem to be creeping upwardly.

There could be various categories of my reserve funds, and maybe some of that money is held in the bank and other might be in other places with earmarks.. and maybe relatively easy to get.. perhaps some earning interest and others not.  So if I suddenly feel that I want to buy more BTC because there is a dip and I had not already set enough in place for buying dips, or if I were to want to buy BTC prior to my income coming in, then maybe I could draw from one of my reserve funds in order to have options and to do what I want, yet I probably would have already had assigned priorities towards which one of the reserve fund is more important to me personally and whether i want to tap into funds that are already allocated, so the thing and/or the reason for my tapping into those funds would have to be more important than the thing that I am saving for in terms of having had built up the reserve funds.

I think you need to understand that a strategy must be a strategy. It doesn't matter if your buying time comes when there is a dip or not. Buying the dip for those who uses DCA should be done if there is a spare change or additional funds that has nothing to do with your investment funds, except the dip falls within your strategic time of buying. Though, there is never a perfect time to buying Bitcoin, but if my DCA strategy agrees with buying Bitcoin every first Monday of the month, then it should be so, no matter the market value or price. I would be of course, delighted to buy any dip, if I have any additional funds lying around.

So many times in this thread we have surely mentioned that buying the dip might not even be practical for a beginner investor since it could take a beginner investor a year or two or longer just to get his finances into a good position that he might be able to start to have some money set aside for buying the dip.. and surely the first two categories to build first is the emergency fund (of 3-6 months) and the bitcoin investment which surely could match the 3-6 months of the emergency fund in terms of size before setting money aside in other categories including setting money aside for buying the dip, which surely might be a luxury for any newbie investor who might be struggling with the amount of his disposable income and it might not make a lot of sense to be holding money aside if the disposable income might be less than $100 per month. and maybe there had already been a decision to invest $10 per week into BTC and $10 per week into the emergency fund to build both of them up to 3 months worth of expenses, which might be several thousand dollars, which could take 1-2 years to build them up to that level, so there might be ways to try to increase disposable income by increasing income and cutting expenses, but even that sometimes might be difficult to accomplish for some folks.

We must have experience in any subject before giving advice.
You are right I agree with you. Before giving advice to someone else he needs to gain experience in the matter. If a person is not experienced enough about bitcoin, he cannot answer your question. Because if an experienced person answers someone's question by answering their question, you will understand how experienced he is. An experienced person's post will always be very positive. Questions cannot be answered well by hearing from others. But experience is very important in bitcoin investment If we want to invest in bitcoin we must gain experience. Sometimes due to our lack of experience we may not earn enough profit in Bitcoin. And before investing in Bitcoin, you must know yourself well about Bitcoin. Slowly we will become more experienced in Bitcoin. But no one can gain experience in Bitcoin from scratch.  At first he invested in Bitcoin as a newbie and slowly through his knowledge and skills he became very experienced in Bitcoin. But the Bitcoin market is very volatile. So in case of bitcoin investment we must be careful enough then we have to invest. In this way if we can invest in bitcoin we can definitely achieve a lot of success.

Well, there are a lot of ways to participate in a thread like this, even if a person might be very new to bitcoin investing.

A newbie can describe what he is doing and ask questions or the newbie could describe what he is doing and argue that what he is doing is a good thing and perhaps even suggest he is following sound practices with what he is doing and what he is planning to do.  Just presenting ideas can sometimes be ways to ask questions, even if the post might not be framed in terms of a question.

It is nice to hear some of the experiences of others, and some folks have experiences in areas that are related to investing into bitcoin, but maybe not specifically in bitcoin, so they might have to describe some of their experiences in order that we might better understand how they might be thinking about their approach to bitcoin.

Of course, sometimes in a thread like this members will read the posts of other members and come to their own opinions regarding the posts of others, and they may want to ask questions about the post or even to state that they believe that the member is wrong in terms of what the other member is suggesting.. so some of those responses may or may not be completely based on experiences, but might be questions about logic and conclusions  and opinions of other members.

Sometimes we do end up involving ourselves in threads like this one since we might be trying to learn from the experiences of others and perhaps even trying to prevent or minimize some of the same mistakes of others, so we might not specifically go through some of the experiences and still come to some opinion and/or perspective regarding how we might want to approach our bitcoin investment, and we might not even be so sure if we are correct in regards to our own opinion and/or perspective unless we might share some of our ideas in a thread like this prior to applying our ideas into a bitcoin investment (accumulation) practice.  Some things might be confusing for beginners/newbies, and we might be able to help them with certain kinds of questions that they have, including from where they might best source their bitcoins based on where they live and sometimes the available options are changing, too.

Capitalizing on dips depends on an investor's financial power( reserve funds), preparation towards a dip.

Buying the dip or setting up strategies to buy the dip may also depend upon how long you have been investing into bitcoin and how many BTC you have already accumulated in regards to your disposable income and/or your goals, which surely might also relate to your reference to financial power, but some aspects of individual considerations relate to financial considerations, but other aspects relate to psychological and perspective based considerations... for example, looking at the 9 individual factors that I believe are good to consider for both beginners and for more advanced bitcoiners.. and so yeah, buying the dip does seem like a more advance technique that a brand new bitcoin investor might not be advantaged in doing if he is in his earliest of stages of getting started... since there is no way to prepare for up besides buying bitcoin, and if you are waiting for a dip, you may well not be sufficiently/adequately prepared for up.

I have an advice that will truly gladden every man's heart if they are lucky enough to have it happen to them!

- Find a very rich girl to marry and love her like she's the only woman left in the world!

I believe if you could do that, you will probably have no problem looking for capital to deploy for your monthly DCA or Buy the DIP strategies.

I am not sure if that is great advice.. but it could work for some folks... reminds me of the suggestion regarding: how to become a millionaire... start out with 2 million.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2024, 09:41:24 PM

sometimes an investor can decide to take a break from accumulating maybe 2-3 month difference just to balance their financial life before they can start accumulating. In summary having an alternative is always advisable so it will be easier for any investor to continue their investment.
This is a very bad advice for an investor, when things get overwhelming, it's better to slow down than turn off your accumulation engine. Stopping for a period of time is disastrous as you may likely not continue again and end your accumulation journey halfway, if at all. Secondly you might loose interest in the accumulation process and turn to preying on your portfolio to maintain your living standards since you've lost interest in the accumulation journey. Its important you continue at the pace you can and have plans to fill up the loopholes when you get back fully on your feet.

As a committed investor, you can go the extra-mile to ensure that you are consistent by taking up an extra job just for the purpose of your accumulation journey. Continuous accumulation even in the face of challenges would help you get more focused, disciplined, enhance financial planning, improve decision making, increase your resilience and overall you would achieve your target. It has made me very fearless and powerful when it comes to managing my finances and achieving targets even in other aspects of life.

No matter the challenge, just do not stop or abandon any good venture for a while, try and see ways to accommodate it with other responsibilities that arise. One good thing is that if you desire to achieve something and believe within yourself that it is possible, even in the face of adversities, nature has a way of aiding you to success. The moment you stop, you've defeated yourself and that goes for your DCA bitcoin accumulation journey.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Felicity_Tide

Activity: 98
Merit: 121

cout << "Bitcoin";

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 10:09:20 PM

for example, looking at the 9 individual factors that I believe are good to consider for both beginners and for more advanced bitcoiners..

What an interesting thread to read. I never knew investment threads like this exist on the forum. I will appreciate more of this kind of threads. I think I like the part where you stated that having full knowledge is never the topmost thing, as we can gain this knowledge even while we put the investment to test. And also, I was wondering if you actually ordered the 9 individual factor?. My reason for asking, is due to it's accuracy because Cash flow happens to be the most important thing for investment purposes. If we don't that have the necessary funds, then there is literally no way we can put our investment knowledge to test.

Like I said earlier, I will appreciate more of these investment threads.
JoyMarsha

Activity: 854
Merit: 365

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 10:10:54 PM

sometimes an investor can decide to take a break from accumulating maybe 2-3 month difference just to balance their financial life before they can start accumulating. In summary having an alternative is always advisable so it will be easier for any investor to continue their investment.
An investor taking a break from their bitcoin investment should be when the time of the market is it. Whether the market is bearish or bull run. If the market is in a bearish market state, taking a break from the market shouldn't be advised because that's the best to accumulate bitcoin at a low price. For bull run taking a break is a good idea for the investor not to be buying bitcoin at a high price, but rather to wait for the right time to do that.

For this time of the market, bitcoin has a correctional price, it requires no break but a DCA strategy of investing till when one feels that the market has gone past the correction stage to the bull run. I think we will see that soon.
Fauderz

Activity: 31
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 10:16:04 PM

Knowing the fact marriage is an everlasting agreement, the man is expected to take responsibility and at the other  hand bitcoin investment is also there. For example after marriage couple look forward to build a family so mere looking at the responsibility you’ll make every possible effort to find a good job and not depending on your investment, during times like this if an investor have a quality reserve funds I think the reserve funds should stand in the gap and sometimes an investor can decide to take a break from accumulating maybe 2-3 month difference just to balance their financial life before they can start accumulating. In summary having an alternative is always advisable so it will be easier for any investor to continue their investment.
What is certain in this case when we become a bitcoin investor as long as we are able and able to be in bitcoin I think it doesn't matter whether we are married or single because after all this is about our assertiveness in managing financial management. Although it cannot be denied that when married the needs will definitely increase but when we can manage money well then there will definitely be a part for us to use in investment so that married or not there are no obstacles and cannot be used as an excuse I think.
As for the pause, actually I don't really agree with what you said especially if we are focusing on DCA because precisely with a long enough pause that you do it will actually interfere with the DCA activities that you do so instead of that happening then from the beginning you focus first on your own readiness whether the investment you are doing is burdensome or not because if you feel it is burdensome then you can reduce a little from what you planned before.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 11:34:55 PM
Merited by Felicity_Tide (1)

for example, looking at the 9 individual factors that I believe are good to consider for both beginners and for more advanced bitcoiners..
What an interesting thread to read. I never knew investment threads like this exist on the forum. I will appreciate more of this kind of threads. I think I like the part where you stated that having full knowledge is never the topmost thing, as we can gain this knowledge even while we put the investment to test. And also, I was wondering if you actually ordered the 9 individual factor?. My reason for asking, is due to it's accuracy because Cash flow happens to be the most important thing for investment purposes. If we don't that have the necessary funds, then there is literally no way we can put our investment knowledge to test.

Like I said earlier, I will appreciate more of these investment threads.

I guess each of us write posts or participate in threads in accordance with areas of our interest, and since the beginning of my forum history, I had never really been much of a thread starter yet there came a point in time that I felt that I was repeating myself so much that I felt that I needed to create a new thread on the investment ideas topic in order to put some of my thoughts in a bit of a better order, and so in recent times, I have been frequently linking back to my various posts in that thread and then also in the more recent thread that I created relating to sustainable withdrawal

Of course, my ideas are not completely closed on those topics, and sometimes I will edit the Opening posts.. yet I try to show the dates of my edits, even though my system on showing the dates of my edits might not be the best... but yeah feel free to post in that investment thread if you want to explore some of the ideas or you have any questions or comments on the ideas.
Surely, even my ideas might also evolve, and I might not even realize that I had changed my mind on a topic that I had previously posted about in that thread... I know that since the end of May, I have needed to update my fuck you status chart, and I have my own updated version, but I have not yet gotten around to updating the thread with a new fuck you status chart that shows our end-of-May numbers that I already know will end up somewhat changing some of the forward projection of the numbers of that chart..

An investor taking a break from their bitcoin investment should be when the time of the market is it. Whether the market is bearish or bull run. If the market is in a bearish market state, taking a break from the market shouldn't be advised because that's the best to accumulate bitcoin at a low price. For bull run taking a break is a good idea for the investor not to be buying bitcoin at a high price, but rather to wait for the right time to do that.

For this time of the market, bitcoin has a correctional price, it requires no break but a DCA strategy of investing till when one feels that the market has gone past the correction stage to the bull run. I think we will see that soon.

I wonder if you are describing these matters correctly JoyMarsha?  I have my doubts if beginners should take breaks whether there is a bull run or not, since it can be quite difficult to know if there is a bull run or not, so both you and Miles2006 have pretty recent forum registration dates, but surely there could be some circumstances in which some investors might have front loaded their investment so they might no longer be engaging in strict DCA strategies, yet I suppose that no matter what, each of us should be figuring out our own financial circumstances, and so if we made some mistakes along the way, we likely have to reassess, even though surely it seems to me that following a pretty strict DCA strategy for a whole cycle should be amongst the basics for the new investors who are not in a position to front load their investment, and even the ones who are able to front load their BTC investment, they still want to continue to DCA through a whole cycle, yet surely the more bitcoin that any of us has accumulated, then the more that accumulation level could end up affecting our thinking about if we have enough or not and/or whether we might want to move away from a strict DCA approach and into some other tactics that might involve buying on the dip or maybe some other waiting rather than buying all the time kinds of strategies.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Popkon6

Activity: 658
Merit: 334

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 11:44:12 PM

I couldn't agree with you at all, you are basically for money and profit. Generally Bitcoin Investing If I invest following the DCA method I can't target the bull run market I have to have a goal to invest. If DCA invests in average price control, this is the biggest opportunity in current dip. If one invests in present time then surely investment success will come and maximum dip will be bought. If one follows the DCA method to reap the benefits, he will not be able to survive his investment for long, that is why future planning must be done strongly.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
As-Soon-As

Activity: 124
Merit: 85

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 11:49:49 PM

✨ Billionaire Pantera CEO Dan Morehead ignoring the FUD and buying #Bitcoin   , exactly 11 years ago. here

He bought 30,000 BTC for $65, and is up 80,000% – all because he bought the dip 👏

Dan Morehead bought Bitcoin 11 years ago, it's really mysterious and currently reaps huge benefits. Here you will know how profitable deep buying is and the importance of long term holding. So this opportunity is there to invest and hold for long term.

Btcdeybodi

Activity: 155
Merit: 99

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 01:22:44 AM

✨ Billionaire Pantera CEO Dan Morehead ignoring the FUD and buying #Bitcoin   , exactly 11 years ago. here

He bought 30,000 BTC for $65, and is up 80,000% – all because he bought the dip 👏

Dan Morehead bought Bitcoin 11 years ago, it's really mysterious and currently reaps huge benefits. Here you will know how profitable deep buying is and the importance of long term holding. So this opportunity is there to invest and hold for long term.

Sure it really feels good to buy Bitcoin at a DIP but when do we know that a DIP is enough to start buying? We have been experiencing DIP for sometime now and there are still people waiting for it to DIP more before they Buy which it may not go DIPPER than $52k which means expecting more DIP may not be achievable but instead Buying at the current price now can still be considered a DIP price in the next 10 years when the price must have climbed to a very high price so someone who bought Bitcoin now can also be celebrating buying at a DIP price but the only difference will be that they may not acquire as many Bitcoin as Dan Morehead bought in 2013 because if we calculate the amount he bought that 30,000 BTC with at the price of $65, it will give us $1,950,000. That is he used $1,950,000 to buy 30,000 BTC in 2013 but looking at the current price of Bitcoin now $1,950,000 can only buy 35 BTC at the price of $56k even though it gives $1,960,000. So what am trying to say is that sometimes, taking a look back at the success of others who bought and hodl Bitcoin years back at cheaper price gives some investors a wrong understanding that an intensive DIP can happen where they can have the opportunity to buy at more cheaper price but for me, inasmuch as you have long term targets there should be no need to always wait for a DIP before buying Bitcoin, you can actually buy at the current price and also hodl for a long term and experience a high profit as well even though it may not be as someone who bought and hodl Bitcoin years back.
Sorryfor

Activity: 348
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 02:07:43 AM

I couldn't agree with you at all, you are basically for money and profit. Generally Bitcoin Investing If I invest following the DCA method I can't target the bull run market I have to have a goal to invest. If DCA invests in average price control, this is the biggest opportunity in current dip. If one invests in present time then surely investment success will come and maximum dip will be bought. If one follows the DCA method to reap the benefits, he will not be able to survive his investment for long, that is why future planning must be done strongly.

Yes not only investing following DCA but investing should have a target for long term. Only when you plan your investments for the long term can you be successful. As most of the people invest for bull run market to get more value but if you invest deep here you can get good profit. It is best to buy on the dip to make a profit on the investment, but if you buy from here, it is possible to make a lot more profit when the price of Bitcoin increases. But if you plan to invest for a long time it is definitely more profitable so it is better to plan well for the future.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 02:20:00 AM

Sure it really feels good to buy Bitcoin at a DIP but when do we know that a DIP is enough to start buying? We have been experiencing DIP for sometime now and there are still people waiting for it to DIP more before they Buy which it may not go DIPPER than $52k which means expecting more DIP may not be achievable but instead Buying at the current price now can still be considered a DIP price in the next 10 years when the price must have climbed to a very high price

Of course, I doubt that anyone here is recommending waiting for or setting up a practice that relies on buying the dip rather than just buying regularly.  Sure if you have already accumulated a lot of BTC at various prices, including current prices, you might wait for a further dip, yet even the way that I framed the matter would be premised upon your already having had bought a lot at current prices and maybe even at higher prices.

You Btcdeybodi have only been registered on the forum for 8 months, and sure it is possible that you have already accumulated a decent amount of bitcoin, so none of us can presume your circumstances, unless you describe them or some variation of them, so maybe you need to present some kind of a hypothetical person who may or may not be yourself in order that we might be able to present opinions regarding whether such a person might buy bitcoin or wait for further dips... to the extent that it might make a difference, and surely many of us will likely suggest to just keep buying and not to be fucking around with dips absent some story that you either front loaded your investment or maybe you have been into bitcoin much longer than your forum registration date or that you might be an already existing investor who has particular circumstances that might need to be described for us to decide whether waiting might be a better strategy than merely buying regularly.

so someone who bought Bitcoin now can also be celebrating buying at a DIP price but the only difference will be that they may not acquire as many Bitcoin as Dan Morehead bought in 2013 because if we calculate the amount he bought that 30,000 BTC with at the price of $65, it will give us $1,950,000.

Who cares about Dan Morehead?   WE cannot turn back the clock, and also there are not too many folks who have around $2million sitting around... including that even lump sum buying tends to bring its own unique circumstances, and we cannot even presume that folks are generally able to lump sum buy.  If you are someone with lump sum circumstances, then maybe you need to describe those circumstances to us including when you already bought and if you did not already lump sum buy, then why not?  If you actually have a lump sum available to you, when did it come available.  You can lump sum buy with that, DCA and buy on the dip, so maybe it would be good to know if you actually have a lump sum available that you are able to buy now, and maybe I would still question why it had been taking you so long, but surely there could be circumstances in which guys might have just gotten a lump sum available and they are fortunate enough to be in a dipping area that they could explore right now and decide how to apportion their lump sum in terms of either buying now or apportioning some of it towards DCA and/or waiting for a further dip.

People who have lump sums have more options than those who are ONLY able to buy $10 to $100 or whatever other amount per week based on fairly limited circumstances in the amount of their disposable income.

That is he used $1,950,000 to buy 30,000 BTC in 2013 but looking at the current price of Bitcoin now $1,950,000 can only buy 35 BTC at the price of $56k even though it gives $1,960,000.

Of course, and probably $2million in 2013 dollars would be $4 million to $6 million today, depending on what kinds of things are being bought with that quantity of money, so if you have $5 million then you could buy right around 89 BTC at $56k per BTC, but you still would face the dilemma of whether to buy all right away or to engage in some other way of buying, and also if you have had the lump sum for a while, why are you just considering BTC right now?  What are the circumstances of such a person who might be considering buying BTC right now.

So what am trying to say is that sometimes, taking a look back at the success of others who bought and hodl Bitcoin years back at cheaper price gives some investors a wrong understanding that an intensive DIP can happen where they can have the opportunity to buy at more cheaper price but for me, inasmuch as you have long term targets there should be no need to always wait for a DIP before buying Bitcoin, you can actually buy at the current price and also hodl for a long term and experience a high profit as well even though it may not be as someone who bought and hodl Bitcoin years back.

All of these are fair points, observations and conclusions, so maybe in the end you came to a reasonable conclusion, and I guess your earlier points were just to argue with us (or to provoke?).

Barikui1

Activity: 266
Merit: 205

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 07:33:46 AM

Yes not only investing following DCA but investing should have a target for long term. Only when you plan your investments for the long term can you be successful. As most of the people invest for bull run market to get more value but if you invest deep here you can get good profit. It is best to buy on the dip to make a profit on the investment, but if you buy from here, it is possible to make a lot more profit when the price of Bitcoin increases. But if you plan to invest for a long time it is definitely more profitable so it is better to plan well for the future.
Yes, it's more productive and more profitable to be a long term holder because to me, investing with the intention of holding just for a circle is not ideal to me, because you definitely can't get the desired result of building a generational wealth, by holding just for a four year interval, but if you really want to milk something good and build a generational wealth overtime, the best approach should be first of all accumulating a very good stash of Bitcoin in your possession through the DCA accumulating strategy, because the stash of Bitcoin in your possession is what determine how profitable you will be.

Secondly, due to the high potential of Bitcoin, it's best to hold for the minimum of 10 years, because I believe that in ten years time from now, Bitcoin might get up to 700k in value, so if you can hold that long while having a very good stash in your possession, you will definitely get a very good profit from your investment if you wish to sell, but if it's me, I prefer taking profit than sell all my holdings, so in essence is that, holding Bitcoin just only for a circle of four years, will not be able to build a generational wealth we mostly wish for.

EarnOnVictor

Activity: 742
Merit: 625

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 07:44:13 AM

You've nailed it, my friend, many will just be running their mouths about Bitcoin investments but will never be reasonable with it, only to repeat what they can commonly read online. To DCA or whatever approach you use to invest is a thing, but to have your investment plan after the approach is another thing and both have to be considered before an informed-investmenet can be made.

Why DCA when you know you will divest pretty soon? It is only a dedicated HOLDer that such an investment approach will fit. Also, the most driving force to HODL will be your trust in that particular asset you want to invest in, not because you see people doing it or you are just making some random investment like most people do. You can see this kind of trust in some people like JayJuanGee here when it comes to Bitcoin. Such people may not even care to hold it for decades. I envy the spirit but it could have been easier for me too if I bought Bitcoin at a deeper low.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
I_Anime

Activity: 448
Merit: 194

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 08:46:03 AM

That's a wrong mindset mate, the only one can take a break or decided to stop accumulating as an long-term bitcoin Investor is only when he or she has already gotten themselves a nice bitcoin stashes. As an bitcoin Investor taken the bullrun as a target of selling your bitcoin stashes when you haven't gotten some good stash of bitcoin or haven't hitting yah accumulation goal ( when you have gotten enough Bitcoin stash ) is wrong same as accumulating during the Bear market alone. Alot of folks as been into bitcoin for long and they have experience alot of bearish and bullish market but still they kept holding, despite not having any guarantees they kept on holding because they believe in bitcoin.  And they know why it can do .

Like for me this BULLRUN ain't my target , is just a form of encouragement to keep pushing and accumulating. Till I have gotten to my fuck you status ( point of having enough Bitcoin stash). Because this isn't the only bitcoin we are gonna experience, there more to come . So I'm literally preparing for the future, because bitcoin investment is all about the future and bitcoin we keep on growing over time , to be frank I didn't started my bitcoin accummulation on time , so I have not gotten to my target yet, my target now is for me to have more than one bitcoin, due to bitcoin recent prices it won't be easy to get there just like that so it may take years before getting to that point and don't forget bitcoin price wait for no one .

Wind_FURY (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1867

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 08:46:33 AM

If you are talking about the responsibility of a married man, it should not prevent him from investing in bitcoin because he has a means of income and discretionary income. If you observe, most Whales or rich business mugu are married because if you are married, you will have a proper knowledge on financial management and you will also see the reason why you should invest for the future because of your family. Some people it is when they get married that they do have financial breakthrough, will you say that such people will find it difficult to invest in bitcoin and hodli while they build their bitcoin investment portfolio for long.
Marriage is a beautiful thing and such that makes men more responsible and plan ahead to be able to meet future goals but let's not forget that marriage isn't always as sweet as it appears, the spouse you marry matters a lot and the level of peace in your home can either boost your activities or reduce you as a man. When you marry an extravagant wife, you might not be able to meet up with your proposed activities because your wife is an important part of you that you can never neglect, and her actions might be eating deeper into your discretionary funds. So, this your description is solely for those that married the right and supportive wives. Their wives boost their confidence in doing the right thing and even helps him save more to invest in bitcoin as they are dedicated to securing the future together.

Yea your words gladdens my heart the way you place them which is exactly true, the type of wife or the  choice's we make in marriage affect us either positively or negatively and no doubt about that. Marriage is another responsibility that may affect a man's accumulation process, and if not handled properly it will really affect him. Surely there was a time when a man was not married, and did better in there accumulation process and was unable to do it when the got married simply because they are new to the system of marriage and may be tempted to make their partner happy by spending much on them which may become problematic, because women easily get addicted to how you treat them from the beginning. One of the problem men face is that when they got married newly with a woman, they are too quick to spend much as a kind of showing love and affection and the woman may get accustomed to it and may be a problem when man want to adjust to make his accumulation process a better one. And by them the woman may think the man is not a good man because he chose to adjust. Though there are factor that affect a man accumulate process by the type of wife.
1 marrying a wrong partner who does care about your welfare but only what pleases her
2. Marrying an extravagant woman
3. Marrying a good woman but indirectly currupt her by over spending.

conclusion
My advice is that when you are newly married, don't over spend from the beginning of your marriage if you know you are a holder. Because it will definitely affect you. How it affects you has been explained above. When you start over spending from the beginning without a child, definitely when you both have a child or children you may not be able to accumulate any longer. But if you have learnt to adjust from the beginning even when you have children you will be deciplined to know how you can be able to accumulate without Given up or dip diving into your discretion. because the more you have more children the more difficult it is to accumulate expecially when your source of income may not be as big as you expect.

Hahaha that's really funny. What if you marry a beautiful girl and you treat her like a queen or as if she is the only one in the world and yet she doesn't support your dream, what will you do?

If you do that, then that will mean more Bitcoins available for me.

Though marrying a rich wife doesn't even guarantees your accumulation process. You may marry a rich wife yet she may not be supportive to help you in the accumulation process. Where it could have been better is when both of you have thesame zeal and passion or desire to achieve the goal of a regular DCA acculturation. A rich wife or no rich wife, DCA and long term investment is a personal choice or decition which is not a must that your partner must be in the scope of your plan. If your partner happens to support your vision of long term investment in bitcoin it is good for you. But it is under probability for a woman to support your bitcoin journey because they are not always patient, they always need sharp investment that will yield profit in a short period of time. that is why most of them can not invest in Bitcoin. Just bear it in mind that the journey of your long time investment relies on you and not on her. Surely marrying a rich wife might be problematic sometimes, in terms of investment. and marrying an average girl may be helpful in time of being supportive I.e (vise versa ). But the truth of the matter is that we should not expect them to have thesame though as we do, but we should do what is necessary without any form of  distractions because any distractions can reck a man's dream of buying and HODLing for a long time.

But that's still a rich wife, you either find a way to convince her OR you start stealing from her wallet every month for your monthly DCA activities.

If she has a large and expensive shoe collection, you could get one pair a month to sell in E-Bay. You could also hire your friends to kidnap you for ransom.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
laijsica

Activity: 154
Merit: 127

Catalog Websites

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2024, 08:59:30 AM

Buying dips can definitely give you leverage that adds up to a different profit on the overall investment. But you can take more advantage by your regular purchases like you are in regular DCA method and adding disposable income part every month by buying bitcoins and if you can run this process for 10 years or more then your portfolio will look highly decent and complete many cycles. Chances are that Bitcoin keeps adding up at a compounding rate. Additional stashing if you can increase the amount of DCAing periodically as your income increases. You must remember to keep bitcoin stashing strategy with buying on dips to take profit as long term holding can protect your margin while also taking high profit.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
Pages: « 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 [478] 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 »
  Print  

Jump to: