Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2024, 05:25:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 [519] 520 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 100618 times)
adultcrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 293

View Profile
August 14, 2024, 03:51:21 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

The DCA strategy helps to control investors' emotions, and they can consistently accumulate bitcoin without hurting their feelings. For instance, if there is a dip in bitcoin, the DCA strategy will allow you to buy the dip, and if bitcoin is making an upward trend, you can still accumulate bitcoin with the DCA strategy, which gives you an upper hand over those investors who are buying bitcoin with a lump sum strategy or those investors waiting to buy bitcoin when there's a dip in bitcoin.
The biggest breakthrough I made in my Bitcoin invest comes from the application of the DCA method. Among other things, it has made my bitcoin accumulation more systematic to suit my background which is science oriented with keen interest in system optimization. Prior to starting the implementation of the DCA method, I had problems in my decision making especially in the aspect of know my entry point and the amount of resources to commit to the market at each  of those key points. Due to the doubt and anxieties to characterized my decision making, I end up always making decision I will look back to as feel I would have done it another way which would have been better.

However, the DCA have eliminated these challenges because through it, I know when to buy, how much to buy and what to do after buying which is withdrawal to a safe place.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Promocodeudo

Activity: 490
Merit: 287

stead.builders

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2024, 03:59:41 PM

Perhaps the only way to learn is to ask questions, I would prefer you ask questions where seems confusing to you than for you to create some level of assumptions that seems very lame and unrealistic. looking at the context of the thread there are few other threads where you can learn basic things about bitcoin investment and smarter ways to buy and hold for a longer term if you indicate interest in them or such thread I will be glad to refer you to some of JayJuanGee's thread which he discussed the basics on each entry that you could make. this threads are even suggested outside the forum which shows the level of original and how true it is, now I would love you to ask or request for links if you're interested but if not you can stick with this thread and ask questions instead of confusing others with your own perspectives.
Okay, thank you in advance.
In this thread I read a lot about DCA, and after I found out that this strategy I think everyone can use it because it doesn't seem to need a lot of money to do it, you just have to be consistent in doing it.
But is DCA the best strategy to use?

Yes of course, many investors apply DCA method in accumulating more Bitcoin in their portfolio, this method allows you to accumulate the little you can continuousy and also gives room for an investor to review his investment plan upward as the case may be, this method has clear the doubt of many investors that are having the mindset that Bitcoin is only meant for the wealthy and financially balanced individuals, with this method every one can invest even though is with as low as $1 as far the said amount can be sustained by the said investor, I will always recommend this investment strategy for any investor that feels that before anyone can invest in Bitcoin you must have acquired a lot of wealth, this method helps an investor not to think of borrowing in other to invest hence he can invest the amount that he is capable of maintaining continuously, as an investor that's using DCA method, you are at advantage of buying at all time instead of waiting for price dip.

█████████▄▄▄████▄█▄
███████▄█████▄▄█████▄
████████▀███▀░░▀██████▄
█████████▀███████▀██████
░░▄█▄████▄██▄██████▀███
▄█████▄█████▄████████
▀███▀░░▀██████▄███▄██▄
██████████▀█████░░██████▄
░░███▄██████▀██████▀███▀
██████▄███████▄█████
██▀██████▄░░▄███▄
████▀█████▀▀█████▀
██████▀█▀████▀▀▀
STEAD██████▄███▄
█████████████████▄▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
░▄▄███████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████
░▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

UNLOCK NEW HORIZONS 
Build floating infrastructure on the blockchain

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██████████████▄
██████████
█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████
█████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄██████

██
██
████████

JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1058

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2024, 04:10:20 PM

Bitcoin is above $60,000 again. Many of us almost got very excited for the possible opportunity to purchase Bitcoin below $50,000 again. Haha.

But sometimes we probably should start thinking that in 10 or 20 years, many people will look at the price of Bitcoin and they will be very sick in their stomachs because they will be asking themselves how they have missed all the price appreciation of an asset that was designed to surge because the Central Banks around the world have that never-ending policy to print money.
Bitcoin is back below $60K, not much different from the previous price of $60K but still this is our chance to buy, don't delay waiting below $50K which is uncertain I will do everything that opportunity and now this.

I regret 4 years ago when 2020 where at that time the price of bitcoin was again low, not long ago it exploded, then in 2022 it began to accumulate at a variation price and until now it wants to be maintained, now at $60K it is still an opportunity for us to continue to earn more because if it is above $100K we will regret blaming ourselves for the missed opportunity.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Sim_card

Activity: 532
Merit: 464

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2024, 04:35:51 PM

Bitcoin is above $60,000 again. Many of us almost got very excited for the possible opportunity to purchase Bitcoin below $50,000 again. Haha.

But sometimes we probably should start thinking that in 10 or 20 years, many people will look at the price of Bitcoin and they will be very sick in their stomachs because they will be asking themselves how they have missed all the price appreciation of an asset that was designed to surge because the Central Banks around the world have that never-ending policy to print money.
Bitcoin is back below $60K, not much different from the previous price of $60K but still this is our chance to buy, don't delay waiting below $50K which is uncertain I will do everything that opportunity and now this.

I regret 4 years ago when 2020 where at that time the price of bitcoin was again low, not long ago it exploded, then in 2022 it began to accumulate at a variation price and until now it wants to be maintained, now at $60K it is still an opportunity for us to continue to earn more because if it is above $100K we will regret blaming ourselves for the missed opportunity.
Bitcoins is still giving new investors and low coiners the opportunity for them to buy at a cheap price because the little fluctuation in the dip price is an advantage for them to continue buying regularly stacking up their bags without looking back or waiting for no reason. One might not see this opportunity again since we are about to enter the bull run pump soonest and constant buying weekly or monthly with DCA is the way out from being a new investor and low coiner if only you can keep your DCA ongoing and hodli for a very long time.

Any new investor that wants to wait for more dip will end up limiting his chances of increasing his bitcoin portfolio overtime and might even buy at a price higher than this due to his own reluctance, and will regret in the future for not using this precious opportunity to start buying regularly and growing his bitcoin stash. A lot of early investors that were on the waiting train are regretting now that they didn't invest in time with DCA and build their bitcoin stash overtime

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 756
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 14, 2024, 04:54:25 PM

You should follow the Bitcoin market constantly, because if you are not constantly reflecting on the market, you will not be able to focus on investing properly. Especially when investing in DCA method, market research must be done, especially as regular investment will attract newcomers more. A new investor can participate in repeated investments to grow his portfolio only through the DCA strategy.

I don't think it is that necessary to be following the Bitcoin price market all the time when someone is involved in using the DCA method,which means buying Bitcoin on a regular basis. If someone has set a plan to add a certain amount of Bitcoin to their wallet every week or every month, based on when the money is coming to them, they don't need to focus on the Bitcoin market price because that can be a distraction. If the market is dipping, someone might think about waiting for a bigger dip to buy in the following month or week. If someone is using the DCA method, checking the Bitcoin price all the time is not ideal, in my opinion.I have a friend who is using the DCA method for accumulating, but due to constantly checking the market, he tries to wait for a dip before buying. Instead of buying every month like before, he now sometimes buys after two months, trying to get a better dip.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jewan420

Activity: 168
Merit: 91

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2024, 05:36:46 PM

You should follow the Bitcoin market constantly, because if you are not constantly reflecting on the market, you will not be able to focus on investing properly. Especially when investing in DCA method, market research must be done, especially as regular investment will attract newcomers more. A new investor can participate in repeated investments to grow his portfolio only through the DCA strategy.

I totally disagree with you. An investor should not look at the Bitcoin price at all, when you invest in the DCA strategy, why do you need to look at the price? DCA strategy requires you to buy when the price is up and buy when the price is down. Excessive market review can be detrimental to the DCA strategy. Lured by the lure of higher profits, you may shy away from DCA. This would not be desirable at all.

[   P r e d X   ]          Multichains Prediction Market Powered by AI
/●  Politics    /●  Crypto    /●  Sports    /●  Stocks    /●  AI    /●  Others
███████████████     P L A Y   N O W     ███████████████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 10702

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 14, 2024, 05:47:20 PM

In other words, it might not make too much difference if you bought bitcoin around $50k, $60k or $70k or maybe even $100k.. it is all going to seem cheap..
I believe not. If Bitcoin does surge to over a seven digit valuation, then each additional unit of Bitcoin that a user purchased at discounts would truly matter.

We can agree to disagree, and you can choose to place whatever level of additional stress upon yourself as you like.

Personally, I think that it is way better to try not to overthink matters of how many additional BTC you might be able to get if your average BTC purchase price were lower, since largely it is not going to likely matter as much as you think that it does, and whatever, you are free to your own perspective... including if you saying that you are o.k. with following the ideas of DCA, yet at the same time, you are holding back a whole bunch of fiat because you are hopeing for BTC prices to drop lower.

All that extra fiat you were holding back in September and October 2023 did not fare too well when the BTC price went from $25k to $40k or $50k and you were still waiting for lower $20ks or even sub $20ks that did not end up playing out.

Yeah, you can rationalize all that you like regarding the value that came from your failure/refusal to spend your money at that time... and in the end, you are the one who has to make the judgement and to live with your decision, since none of us are going to be very concerned if you could have had bought an additional 0.001BTC or not.  You have to be happy with your stash and your stacking techniques...and whether you whine about and second guess yourself about you could have had more blah blah blah.

Just like today if I say that I bought at $500, $600, $700 or $1k, it all seems low.. and any of those prices work out quite well,  even though twice as many bitcoin could have had been bought at $500 as compared with $1k.. but there is ONLY so much that any of us can do in regards to our cashflow, and in the whole scheme of things we  cannot really know where the BTC price is going to go.. so in some sense, the just keep buying practices end up working themselves out in the long run, even though sometimes in the short run, we might question our strategies, yet there are a lot of folks who ended up accumulating way more bitcoin (even though they paid more for them),

so then in the end, the having of more bitcoin ended up being the main thing that makes a difference.. since would you rather have:

1) 5 bitcoin with an average price of $600  (total cost of $3,000) (maybe someone who made a few BTC purchases between 2014 and 2016 and was always proud of having a low cost per BTC),

or

2) 30 bitcoin with an average cost of $2k (total cost of $60k) (maybe someone with a fairly tight budget who started DCA buying bitcoin in 2014 with $10-$50 weekly, and continuing to buy bitcoin with DCA and over the years.. so investing with DCA over 10 years and having times of increasing to $100 to $200 weekly as his income went up and his cashflow management abilities got better).. so he got way more bitcoin for each dollar in the earliest of his BTC accumulating days.. but since his budget was never really that great - especially, in the earlier days, he had to always scramble to buy as many Bitcoin as he could afford within his discretionary income, and he continued to accumulate BTC during each week no matter the BTC price depending on his own cashflow that improved over the years but was never really great... and then now he is starting to feel that he has enough BTC ). ..

Frequently, in bitcoin's history, the consistent, persistent and ongoing accumulator of bitcoin ends up spending quite a bit more money (fiat) to buy his bitcoin and might even have multiple or magnitudes more costs  than the whimpy investor, but then in the end, the persistent BTC accumulator ends up with way more bitcoin, too... even though sometimes along the way, it might have hurt financially and psychologically.. and even he spent a decent amount of time in the negative or not really in profits and even worrying about if some kind of a BTC price bounce was going to come at some point.. or if maybe he was sometimes thinking that had put too much in the bitcoin.. .. but then in the above example.. there is some kind of reality that sometimes there might be a need to spend 20x more than another similarly situated person in order to really show commitment to investing into bitcoin, but then end up having way more options because of the persistence int he stacking of the sats (of course, there are needs to preserve the bitcoin holdings too and to learn about good ways to guard your bitcoin holdings in order to not lose them).
?
But why not 30 Bitcoins with an average price of $600.00, which is the actual point of the argument for looking for discounts?

Fuck off with that nonsense of screwing around with the hypothetical.

I am trying to give you a somewhat realistic example that highlights the difference between someone who might have had taken a somewhat whimpy approach as compared with another person who took a more aggressive approach.

sure, there can be all kinds of variations of in between, and even the guy that I am claiming to be aggressive, I already say right with the hypothetical that he was being as aggressive as he could have had been through the last 10 years, but you still want to describe some circumstances in which the guy has an ability to be even more aggressive than I described.

I believe that would definitely give more superior returns than if the average purchasing price is $2000, no?

No. The guy was not able to buy 30 BTC in 2014 or 2015 or 2016 at $600 per coin... .. he dollar cost over the years within his means, and I even described that in the beginning of his investment into bitcoin, he was ONLY able to buy $10 to $20 per week worth of bitcoin, but he continued to be as aggressive as he could with his BTC buys over the years within his means..

You want to fantasize him into having some other kind of circumstances in which he would have had been able to buy $18k worth of bitcoin in his early years, and he did not have $18k.. and in fact he only had $10 or $20 per week in those early years and he was scraping to do what he could to buy bitcoin.  Did you not realize that there are people who do not have any kind of savings at all?  They are barely scraping by, and it could be arguable in regards to whether they have any discretionary income at all, so they almost have to force themselves into a situation of having discretionary income by increasing their income and/or cutting their expenses to struggle to even figure out a way to have $10 or $20 that they can use to buy bitcoin, and you are all of a sudden wanting to proclaim some imaginary scenario that all of a sudden they are going to have $18k extra that they can invest into bitcoin, when they are barely getting by?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 392
Merit: 273

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2024, 05:53:33 PM

Perhaps the only way to learn is to ask questions, I would prefer you ask questions where seems confusing to you than for you to create some level of assumptions that seems very lame and unrealistic. looking at the context of the thread there are few other threads where you can learn basic things about bitcoin investment and smarter ways to buy and hold for a longer term if you indicate interest in them or such thread I will be glad to refer you to some of JayJuanGee's thread which he discussed the basics on each entry that you could make. this threads are even suggested outside the forum which shows the level of original and how true it is, now I would love you to ask or request for links if you're interested but if not you can stick with this thread and ask questions instead of confusing others with your own perspectives.
In this thread I read a lot about DCA, and after I found out that this strategy I think everyone can use it because it doesn't seem to need a lot of money to do it, you just have to be consistent in doing it.
I don't know the thought of other investors here but for me the DCA strategy is the best because if you are custom using the DCA strategy you are at advantage because there are times when you can still use the lump sum strategy when you an unexpected money comes your way you can also accumulate when there is dip this one's may come ones a while but with the DCA strategy you can still accumulate more Bitcoin inrespective of the price level either weekly or monthly as long as your discretionary income is intact with a long term motive from 4-10 and above because with DCA strategy you are always steady in the BTC market.
I don't know who have observed this, but DCAing for a while now consistently has helped me beyond just accumulating Bitcoin, it's now like a lifestyle and I'm beginning to notice some new level of increased  consistency and resilience in my job execution which brings about various degrees of success to my career and personal life.

It has also increased my financial intelligence and increased my money management skills. I see myself planning very well before spending since I know very well that I must increase my holdings every week.

Most good habits we form has a way of helping us become better in life and I think DCA strategy is one of that has made me more financial literate and made me a more disciplined person generally.

I'm not quitting soon, Whatever helps me grow personally, I don't mind getting addicted to it since it's benefits are great, so I'm going to be DCAing for a very long time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 10702

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 14, 2024, 06:16:10 PM

I don't know the thought of other investors here but for me the DCA strategy is the best because if you are custom using the DCA strategy you are at advantage because there are times when you can still use the lump sum strategy when you an unexpected money comes your way you can also accumulate when there is dip this one's may come ones a while but with the DCA strategy you can still accumulate more Bitcoin inrespective of the price level either weekly or monthly as long as your discretionary income is intact with a long term motive from 4-10 and above because with DCA strategy you are always steady in the BTC market.
I don't know who have observed this, but DCAing for a while now consistently has helped me beyond just accumulating Bitcoin, it's now like a lifestyle and I'm beginning to notice some new level of increased  consistency and resilience in my job execution which brings about various degrees of success to my career and personal life.

It has also increased my financial intelligence and increased my money management skills. I see myself planning very well before spending since I know very well that I must increase my holdings every week.

Most good habits we form has a way of helping us become better in life and I think DCA strategy is one of that has made me more financial literate and made me a more disciplined person generally.

I'm not quitting soon, Whatever helps me grow personally, I don't mind getting addicted to it since it's benefits are great, so I'm going to be DCAing for a very long time.

You are correct.  When you really consider how aggressive that you are able to be in regards to your DCA amounts, then it forces you to really figure out what is your disposable income so that you don't end up spending beyond your disposable income.. so there are a lot of ramifications that come in regards to your cashflow management and the extent to which you have various backup funds and how you categorize those back up funds... which like you said, has considerable abilities to bleed into other areas of your life.. since you likely are forced to really think about whether you have extra money for DCA or not.. and even considering the application of such DCA every week will force you to consider if you have enough money every week or maybe there are some weeks that you have to skip your DCA, but if you really get your finances, together, then you might realize that you can structure your various cashflow systems in order that you buy at least a little bit of BTC every week, so you will have some weeks that you buy more and other weeks that you buy less, and after you do that for several months, even 3-6 months or longer, you start to become more and more in touch with what kinds of cash cushions that you have in place (and whether they are enough.. to get you from week to week, but also from paycheck to paycheck and beyond).

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
I_Anime

Activity: 476
Merit: 199

View Profile
August 14, 2024, 07:10:47 PM

I don't know who have observed this, but DCAing for a while now consistently has helped me beyond just accumulating Bitcoin, it's now like a lifestyle and I'm beginning to notice some new level of increased  consistency and resilience in my job execution which brings about various degrees of success to my career and personal life.

It has also increased my financial intelligence and increased my money management skills. I see myself planning very well before spending since I know very well that I must increase my holdings every week

That's really nice to hear , there's two things when it comes to learning one putting what you have learned to use . Or learning without it showing any effect in your lives. Well alot of people learned but they don't know how to put that they have learned to work inorder to develop themselves. Which is not encouraging at all , because at the end that knowledge may go to waste.

That's why is not all about learning alone , but also how to put those knowledge to use there are alot of folks at there that know about DCAing but they can't put it to good use in building a better investment (bitcoin) for themselves . Instead they just keep accumulating knowledges without having any bitcoin stashes in their portfolio. Because all this knowledge we keep learning from this forum will surely help us to secure a smooth investment for ourselves.

SuperBitMan

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2024, 07:15:15 PM

Of course everyone has made mistakes but forget those times and rebuild your portfolio with bitcoin.

Build your confidence to accumulate with your level of ability.

Buying today is the best step to increase your bitcoin holdings in your portfolio and that was my first step in building a portfolio with Bitcoin.

Make regular purchases and focus on your targets. Accumulating weekly would be easier and I did that.
Also keep learning to increase your knowledge about Bitcoin.

It is indeed appropriate to do something like that because when more and more people are aware of building their own steps by buying Bitcoin and accumulating their portfolio from now on, of course in the future there will be more people who will do something like this in Bitcoin. Because people who continue to build their portfolio with Bitcoin and also no longer remember the past mistakes they have made, of course their own focus will also be more optimal so that there will never be a feeling of boredom in buying Bitcoin every week with the abilities they have.
An investor can gain a lot of experience from past investment mistakes which gives him the mindset to hold for the long term. Although you said they don't remember past mistakes, I think they should learn from past mistakes and register a focus on increasing stashing over time so that they don't repeat past mistakes. One should have the mentality to grow their portfolio with Bitcoin and continue to accumulate it for the long term.By making investment decisions with the DCA strategy you should target to continue accumulating bitcoin for the long term to have a decent bitcoin portfolio.
Yeah past mistakes put together are what will call experience, no investors that has been investing for long now we say he or she has not made mistakes in the past, we learn from our mistakes and that of others to become better.
There are a lot of long term investors that don't have a targeted price they want to reach with Bitcoin and there are some that has such price tag which they want to reach with Bitcoin and for me I think having a target price will give you more sense of belonging and since you have that focus you will not be tempted to sell off your bitcoin.
I have a friend who is into Long term Bitcoin investment when ever he holds his Bitcoin and Bitcoin hit a certain price he was always tempted to sell little and he will, that was how it was for him until he decided to have a price target which he wants to reach with Bitcoin and that was how the temptation to sell when ever there was an increase in Bitcoin price stopped.
So I think having a price target with Bitcoin will help you hold your Bitcoin very well without the feeling of selling, it will increase your patience level.
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 602

God is great

View Profile
August 14, 2024, 07:54:18 PM

Yes of course, many investors apply DCA method in accumulating more Bitcoin in their portfolio, this method allows you to accumulate the little you can continuousy and also gives room for an investor to review his investment plan upward as the case may be, this method has clear the doubt of many investors that are having the mindset that Bitcoin is only meant for the wealthy and financially balanced individuals, with this method every one can invest even though is with as low as $1 as far the said amount can be sustained by the said investor, I will always recommend this investment strategy for any investor that feels that before anyone can invest in Bitcoin you must have acquired a lot of wealth, this method helps an investor not to think of borrowing in other to invest hence he can invest the amount that he is capable of maintaining continuously, as an investor that's using DCA method, you are at advantage of buying at all time instead of waiting for price dip.
The DCA method of investment have made bitcoin very easy to invest. Some people have the mindset of before investing bitcoin that they must have fine amount of money to buy bitcoin to invest but the DCA method of investing have made it very easy for investors to accumulate amount of Bitcoin that they can afford to invest in.  Some people believes when bitcoin goes dip(low price) that's only when they can buy bitcoin to invest and this understanding have made so many people to miss opportunity of accumulating bitcoin.  DCA method is a very good one to apply in getting enough bitcoin, after sometime you will be so surprised that you were able to accumulate such amount of Bitcoin. 

We have the DCA method to prove a point to those who think bitcoin is too expensive to invest and they can only invest it when the price go dip which is wrong. With the DCA their is no perfect time to invest bitcoin and their is no specific amount to invest in bitcoin. Dca method is for those who can afford fraction of bitcoin and with time all that have been accumulated becomes big which will be bring good profit with time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 686
Merit: 416

stead.builders

View Profile
August 14, 2024, 08:08:15 PM

There are a lot of long term investors that don't have a targeted price they want to reach with Bitcoin and there are some that has such price tag which they want to reach with Bitcoin and for me I think having a target price will give you more sense of belonging and since you have that focus you will not be tempted to sell off your bitcoin.

This aspect caught my attention, if you are investing, then its very important that one should have a target time for the entry as well as the exit, because you cant just jump into investing without considering for the perfect timing suitable for you, that is why some will first ask if they are to go for long or short before knowing their entry point for investing on bitcoin, though this also have to do with the market season, as just with what we are having now, we can see how volatile the market is everyday rotating round $50,000 and $60,000 and this is for us to sit and speculate well in other to know what decision to arrived at with the way of the market performance before starting, then we will have an idea of either going for a long or short time investment.

█████████▄▄▄████▄█▄
███████▄█████▄▄█████▄
████████▀███▀░░▀██████▄
█████████▀███████▀██████
░░▄█▄████▄██▄██████▀███
▄█████▄█████▄████████
▀███▀░░▀██████▄███▄██▄
██████████▀█████░░██████▄
░░███▄██████▀██████▀███▀
██████▄███████▄█████
██▀██████▄░░▄███▄
████▀█████▀▀█████▀
██████▀█▀████▀▀▀
STEAD██████▄███▄
█████████████████▄▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
░▄▄███████████████████▄▄
░▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

UNLOCK NEW HORIZONS 
Build floating infrastructure on the blockchain

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██████████████▄
██████████
█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████
█████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄██████

██
██
████████

JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
Dailyscript

Activity: 266
Merit: 138

View Profile
August 14, 2024, 08:40:21 PM

You are a beginner in investment. You shouldn't worry about what others are doing. Do the best you can but the best way is to maintain consistency and dont focus on the market price at each point in time if not you would not be able to start your investment. There are several strategies for Bitcoin investment but DCA is one method that has been adopted by both new and old investors. With time you will know what strategy would best fit your risk tolerance, financial strength and accumulate goals. If you have enough funds you an choose to lump sum so that you have a good amount of Bitcoin in your portfolio.

The only strategy i have been against is people timing the market. When an investor do that they are more prone to miss out in opportunities they fully wait for. Every point is a good time to buy Bitcoin whether we are lump suming or dcaing.
Lump sum method of investment is good but I feel its too wild for a beginner especially the one that hasn't really understood the market that well and the reason why I say this is because that new investor can easily be affected whenever he sees the price dip and especially when he used large sum of money to buy because he will be scared of the funds dropping so my advice for any new investor should be DCA method so atleast you will just have to do with continuity and with time get to understand although both methods are still effective but I guess it depends on the investor himself to fully understand how the Bitcoin market works.

And again you thinking about other people investment shows that you clearly need to do some study about investment on a general note, before ever starting an investment your own goal is what you should focus on and for Bitcoin investment what you need to do is just learn the basics and ofcourse have the general patience that Bitcoin investment won't make you rich overnight as it's a gradual process and patience and commitment is the key.

It depends on the level of the beginners financial strength. A wealthy beginner in Bitcoin investment can choose to lump sum if he can afford it. However, it can be risky to beginners who cannot afford it as if they try to put all they have in the investment they are exposes to risk especially since there knowledge is still growing. Dont forget that an investor may have good knowledge of investment and still make wrong decision making at the end. Its not because they do not implement their knowledge so well but in way they tend to listen to opinions from other investors and such opinions are favorable to those who gave them because it suits their risk tolerance and accumulation goals. Any decision we are making must suit out investment goals and risk tolerance if not even our knowledge wont help us at the end of the day.

Odohu

Activity: 476
Merit: 442

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2024, 08:41:18 PM

Imagine trading Bitcoin this year with the way the market have behaved, the number of times such trader would have taken a loss would have been countless. The real winner this year are not those trading Bitcoin for short term gains but those accumulating for long term HODL. Since I am using mostly the DCA method and also combining buying the dips, I have been enjoying the process so far because the market have given me the opportunity to meet most of my target in terms of the quantity of Bitcoin I want to achieve for myself. Assuming the price rose drastically after the ETF and halving without offering the compressions and retracements we have seen, it would have been difficult for me to meet my Bitcoin quantity target.

I chose to work on the quantity of Bitcoin I want to get and not the dollar value because this way I will not be worried about the price, no chance to FOMO or whatever. The goal is just to collect as much Bitcoin as I can get when the time for the DCA reaches or buy more when there is reasonable retracement in the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 616
Merit: 343

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2024, 09:12:03 PM

NO. The DCA method does not require you to check the bitcoin price all the time. As an investor who is using the DCA method to invest in bitcoin, you can continue investing until the time you want to stop. If you say you must check the market all the time, that means there is a certain price that you want the bitcoin price to reach, and you will stop investing. If you want to invest, just have a long-term investment plan and continue doing that using the DCA method, as it is the best method of bitcoin investment. After a long time of waiting, you will gain enough profit from the investment. 

This aspect caught my attention, if you are investing, then its very important that one should have a target time for the entry as well as the exit, because you cant just jump into investing without considering for the perfect timing suitable for you, that is why some will first ask if they are to go for long or short before knowing their entry point for investing on bitcoin, though this also have to do with the market season, as just with what we are having now, we can see how volatile the market is everyday rotating round $50,000 and $60,000 and this is for us to sit and speculate well in other to know what decision to arrived at with the way of the market performance before starting, then we will have an idea of either going for a long or short time investment.

This is another season/opportunity to increase my investment in Bitcoin. Because the market is now low, I don’t is right  time to consider exiting. As an investor, the smartest thing you can do right now is invest as much as possible to build up your bitcoin holdings.

After this period, you can decide whether setting your target  is simply investing rather than leaving the market. However, given the current market conditions, I would rather make a long-term investment plan  than a short-term one because I want to earn a good profit, and because I purchased it at a cheap price, I will wait a long time until the market has risen significantly before selling.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Obim34

Activity: 336
Merit: 272

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2024, 09:17:00 PM

You are a beginner in investment. You shouldn't worry about what others are doing. Do the best you can but the best way is to maintain consistency and dont focus on the market price at each point in time if not you would not be able to start your investment. There are several strategies for Bitcoin investment but DCA is one method that has been adopted by both new and old investors. With time you will know what strategy would best fit your risk tolerance, financial strength and accumulate goals. If you have enough funds you an choose to lump sum so that you have a good amount of Bitcoin in your portfolio.

The only strategy i have been against is people timing the market. When an investor do that they are more prone to miss out in opportunities they fully wait for. Every point is a good time to buy Bitcoin whether we are lump suming or dcaing.
Lump sum method of investment is good but I feel its too wild for a beginner especially the one that hasn't really understood the market that well and the reason why I say this is because that new investor can easily be affected whenever he sees the price dip and especially when he used large sum of money to buy because he will be scared of the funds dropping so my advice for any new investor should be DCA method so atleast you will just have to do with continuity and with time get to understand although both methods are still effective but I guess it depends on the investor himself to fully understand how the Bitcoin market works.

And again you thinking about other people investment shows that you clearly need to do some study about investment on a general note, before ever starting an investment your own goal is what you should focus on and for Bitcoin investment what you need to do is just learn the basics and ofcourse have the general patience that Bitcoin investment won't make you rich overnight as it's a gradual process and patience and commitment is the key.

It depends on the level of the beginners financial strength. A wealthy beginner in Bitcoin investment can choose to lump sum if he can afford it. However, it can be risky to beginners who cannot afford it as if they try to put all they have in the investment they are exposes to risk especially since there knowledge is still growing. Dont forget that an investor may have good knowledge of investment and still make wrong decision making at the end. Its not because they do not implement their knowledge so well but in way they tend to listen to opinions from other investors and such opinions are favorable to those who gave them because it suits their risk tolerance and accumulation goals. Any decision we are making must suit out investment goals and risk tolerance if not even our knowledge wont help us at the end of the day.

On how we might preach the whole process to be, investing by lump summing isn't suitable for a beginner, how should he know at what price is comfortable to purchase, even a well knowledged investor might slightly enter from a wrong position which may hinder the progress of his profits. A well knowledge investor will understand that lump summing works perfectly during DIP because it will definitely pay huge when the price of Bitcoin begins to kickoff but then how long should he wait on the DIP, more reason why the DCA strategy becomes the most suitable and relevant way of accumulating, the DCA creates those perfect opportunities with ease and likely when the financial strength is ready.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
ginsan

Activity: 1428
Merit: 641

View Profile
August 14, 2024, 09:39:14 PM

Imagine trading Bitcoin this year with the way the market have behaved, the number of times such trader would have taken a loss would have been countless. The real winner this year are not those trading Bitcoin for short term gains but those accumulating for long term HODL. Since I am using mostly the DCA method and also combining buying the dips, I have been enjoying the process so far because the market have given me the opportunity to meet most of my target in terms of the quantity of Bitcoin I want to achieve for myself. Assuming the price rose drastically after the ETF and halving without offering the compressions and retracements we have seen, it would have been difficult for me to meet my Bitcoin quantity target.

I chose to work on the quantity of Bitcoin I want to get and not the dollar value because this way I will not be worried about the price, no chance to FOMO or whatever. The goal is just to collect as much Bitcoin as I can get when the time for the DCA reaches or buy more when there is reasonable retracement in the market.
Your focus is on collecting Bitcoins then keep going. Don't think about things that aren't important because that will make you stressed. focus on your goal to increase btc holdings in your portfolio. It's true that DCA is good enough to continue to use throughout your investment journey.

We have to see that bitcoin supply is limited and potential new investors continue to join bitcoin, so don't delay purchasing every time your DCA matures.

Fomo on bitcoin is better than Fomo on unclear news. What this means is that our Fomo only focuses on our planned purchases and we shouldn't skip them.

Whatever it is, I agree with your opinion because you have shown how enthusiastic you are in managing your investments for the long term and especially that we continue to strive to achieve a level of satisfaction with BTC ownership.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Onyeeze

Activity: 602
Merit: 181

View Profile
August 14, 2024, 10:33:58 PM

I totally disagree with you. An investor should not look at the Bitcoin price at all, when you invest in the DCA strategy, why do you need to look at the price? DCA strategy requires you to buy when the price is up and buy when the price is down. Excessive market review can be detrimental to the DCA strategy. Lured by the lure of higher profits, you may shy away from DCA. This would not be desirable at all.
concentration of bitcoin investors lies on the price, about 80% of investors consider the future price of bitcoin before they invest on it, I know that whenever the price of bitcoin decreases in value many investors utilize the opportunity knowing that the possibility of the price getting increased is that high, and that's why you can see Bitcoin investors targeting the price of bitcoin to decrease so that they can use the opportunity they use such opportunity to make profit massively, the beat time to accumulate bitcoin is when the value or the price decreases

Sim_card

Activity: 532
Merit: 464

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2024, 10:46:59 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2024, 10:58:11 PM by Sim_card

concentration of bitcoin investors lies on the price, about 80% of investors consider the future price of bitcoin before they invest on it, I know that whenever the price of bitcoin decreases in value many investors utilize the opportunity knowing that the possibility of the price getting increased is that high, and that's why you can see Bitcoin investors targeting the price of bitcoin to decrease so that they can use the opportunity they use such opportunity to make profit massively, the beat time to accumulate bitcoin is when the value or the price decreases
It is impossible to know when bitcoin price will dip and how long the dip will last or the bottomine of the dip because no one can predict bitcoin price movement,talkmore of timming the price of bitcoin when it will dip because I see it as a waste of time and stress in which you are putting upon yourself as a new investor and this is why most traders run at loss. If a new investor wants to wait for the dip, he will end up having very little quantity of bitcoin of overtime, and this is why it is important for a new investor to start buying immediately he has the money to get started because that is the best time for him to buy and not when the price of bitcoin decreases.

It seems that you are more of a trader than a long term investor because you are saying that if the price of bitcoin decreases that it will lead to massive profit when I know that it is not possible for that to happen because it is the amount of bitcoin that you have in your portfolio and how long that you have hodli is what will determine your profit and that is why brand new investors only need to focus on DCA method to buy bitcoin regularly, persistenty and continuously for 4-10 years and above in order for them to acquire a significant amount of bitcoin overtime so that they can make good profit in future, and not waiting or timming the dip that you don't know if it will come or not.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Pages: « 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 [519] 520 »
  Print  

Jump to: