Bitcoin Forum
September 12, 2024, 07:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 [537] 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 106561 times)
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 608

God is great

View Profile
September 04, 2024, 07:41:40 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

When it comes to bitcoin investment there are things that are important to have and one of them are reserved funds, like you said it helps one when there's a dip, when you are using the DCA strategy and you have also built a very good reserved funds it will help you accumulate more Bitcoin than someone who is just using the DCA strategy without any built reserve funds.
That is why we have the DCA method which you don't need to struggle or force yourself investing bitcoin with all the money you have. One of the most important thing about investing bitcoin is for you to have a steady source of income which you can depend on, then after you might have settle your needs and and keep a little reserve for yourself, you can also think of accumulating any amount of Bitcoin that you can afford with DCA method of investing.

Using the DCA method to invest bitcoin you shouldn't be struggling to invest bitcoin because it is not a must that you must invest a particular amount of Bitcoin in a fixed time, it is something that can be done whenever the money is available.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
sotelorene

Activity: 350
Merit: 79

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 04, 2024, 08:01:53 PM

This is the only simple introduction easy way for any investor to follow the DCA method in Bitcoin to get more benefits and keep the money safe. Because if they can hold Bitcoin in the right way that will be the key to their success, because every investor will be successful in the current dip in the market. But only long-term investment success is at its peak, if you observe, you can see that big investors from past times are relying on DCA method till now. And they are successful and made mountains of money just by investing in 10 to 12 years DCO method, I have seen on social media many people depend on DCA method and become self-sufficient.

DCA method is always the best method to invest, DCA is the best strategy to accumulate bitcoins slowly without worrying about the market ups and downs. Everyone can become self-sufficient by using DCA method, others have made mountains of money by investing in 10 to 12 years DCA method and become self-sustainable, you also start, take a target that you will do DCA for at least 8 years, you are patient without looking at the market price Suppose, invest regularly and after 8 years, compare the position then with the current position, you will see a stark difference.
DCA method is good for beginners to accumulate bitcoin constantly overtime as long as they don't stop but keep their DCA running. However, if the investor is able to supplement his ongoing DCA with lump sum from time to time whenever extra cash comes in which he did not expect.

Also one of the reason why reserve funds is important is to enable the investor have funds available when the dip comes for him to take advantage of the dip and stack more bitcoin in a cheap price to his bitcoin portfolio. Using the three methods will help boost your bitcoin portfolio to a great height compared to using only DCA.
When it comes to bitcoin investment there are things that are important to have and one of them are reserved funds, like you said it helps one when there's a dip, when you are using the DCA strategy and you have also built a very good reserved funds it will help you accumulate more Bitcoin than someone who is just using the DCA strategy without any built reserve funds.

If you don't have a reserved funds one can still build it along side his or her Bitcoin investment, all what you will do is to bring out a percentage from your Discretionary income and then use it to build his reserved funds and even build other back up funds and at the moment of building this funds one should not be aggressive in his or her Bitcoin accumulation in other to prevent reaching a fuck you stage where you now have to dip hands into your Bitcoin investment.

I think you are having a wrong interpretation about this reserved funds because it's not only when there's Dip one will use it to accumulate more Bitcoin NO it can also be use for other obligations outside Bitcoin investment. Secondly, it's not just about having a reserved funds but rather how well can you be able to make good use of it.  and investing aggressively is putting oneself into a mess because once you got carried away by a Dip, you are spoiling your investment unknowingly.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
I_Anime

Activity: 504
Merit: 206

View Profile
September 04, 2024, 09:13:23 PM

Reserve fun is very important but not to be use the way you are saying because every investment strategy has there advantage and also disadvantages and any wrong decision can result negatively on your investment, so your reserve funds shouldn't be a strategy for investing all in any Bitcoin dip because doing that can result to the disadvantage I'm emphasizing on, so actually I don't really see any risk on Bitcoin holding but most of the people are the ones that's bringing the risk to themselves because if you're accumulating with the normal method without adding any greed I don't think there would be any regret but the ideas to navigate into other method in other to stack more Bitcoin has always brought setback to most people.

I get your point, but if one actually have some nice amount of money he or she can use to go all in like a form of lump-summing to give their accumulation some nice boost , they can actually go for it without them overdoing it like using their emergency funds. Reserve funds is not all about going all in though , one can choose to spread his reserves funds when. Purchasing, incase there's a further dip .

For instance I have $50 as a reserve funds I can choose to break into $10 , So bitcoin price was around $65k then dip to $62k , i can just purchase $10 worth of bitcoin , leaving me with $40 then I Will purchase again if any dip occurs with $10 from the remaining funds till the $50 eventually runs out.

██████████████     D u e l b i t s  ORIGINALS    ►►►  PLAY KENO [NEW]     ███████████████
Dice  Mines  ◥ Plinko  Duel Poker  ◥ Dice Duels
███████████████     10,000x MULTIPLIER  |  NEARLY UP TO50% REWARDS     ██████████████
Obim34

Activity: 364
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2024, 09:20:03 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Abbatty (1)

This is the only simple introduction easy way for any investor to follow the DCA method in Bitcoin to get more benefits and keep the money safe. Because if they can hold Bitcoin in the right way that will be the key to their success, because every investor will be successful in the current dip in the market. But only long-term investment success is at its peak, if you observe, you can see that big investors from past times are relying on DCA method till now. And they are successful and made mountains of money just by investing in 10 to 12 years DCO method, I have seen on social media many people depend on DCA method and become self-sufficient.

DCA method is always the best method to invest, DCA is the best strategy to accumulate bitcoins slowly without worrying about the market ups and downs. Everyone can become self-sufficient by using DCA method, others have made mountains of money by investing in 10 to 12 years DCA method and become self-sustainable, you also start, take a target that you will do DCA for at least 8 years, you are patient without looking at the market price Suppose, invest regularly and after 8 years, compare the position then with the current position, you will see a stark difference.
DCA method is good for beginners to accumulate bitcoin constantly overtime as long as they don't stop but keep their DCA running. However, if the investor is able to supplement his ongoing DCA with lump sum from time to time whenever extra cash comes in which he did not expect.

Also one of the reason why reserve funds is important is to enable the investor have funds available when the dip comes for him to take advantage of the dip and stack more bitcoin in a cheap price to his bitcoin portfolio. Using the three methods will help boost your bitcoin portfolio to a great height compared to using only DCA.

If you don't have a reserved funds one can still build it along side his or her Bitcoin investment, all what you will do is to bring out a percentage from your Discretionary income and then use it to build his reserved funds and even build other back up funds and at the moment of building this funds one should not be aggressive in his or her Bitcoin accumulation in other to prevent reaching a fuck you stage where you now have to dip hands into your Bitcoin investment.

I think you are having a wrong interpretation about this reserved funds because it's not only when there's Dip one will use it to accumulate more Bitcoin NO it can also be use for other obligations outside Bitcoin investment. Secondly, it's not just about having a reserved funds but rather how well can you be able to make good use of it.  and investing aggressively is putting oneself into a mess because once you got carried away by a Dip, you are spoiling your investment unknowingly.
Reserved funds are primarily the back bone of every investment, most especially this on Bitcoin investment while DCAing, anyone who ignores the essence of keeping aside this funds will be face with an irreversible later challenge which poses a threat to the investor. The DIP is an important part of the market, taking advantage of it is a considerable option but doing excessively(aggressively) can puncture the availability of those funds when highly required to solve critical expenses.

It is also not mandatory to purchase huge portions of Bitcoin at every DIP, since DCA approach can aswell be done during the DIP and is said to be the safest as is not by chance imposing a threat to daily expenses since it is done according to budget in respect to what we have in our reserved funds.

Duelbits
█▀▀

█▄▄

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
KENONEW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
10,000x

MULTIPLIER

NEARLY
UP TO
50%
REWARDS
ginsan

Activity: 1456
Merit: 649

View Profile
September 04, 2024, 09:57:16 PM

I doubt that we can really say what others should do, since sometimes there can additional costs to sell out of one investment and then to put that into bitcoin, yet someone who has a fairly decent already existing portfolio may well be in a better place to invest more aggressively into bitcoin, since they already have their whole traditional investments, whether they had been investing 10-20 years or some other amount, some person who already has other investments is in a way better place to come out somewhat aggressively in terms of their bitcoin allocation strategy - even though they still might not want to incur the costs of lump summing into bitcoin (if they have to sell some of their other assets), so it still might take them a whole year or two just to get their BTC allocation from zero and up to 10-15% of their total investment portfolio.

When I got into bitcoin in late 2013, I already had an investment portfolio that I had considered to be sufficiently strong enough to be able to support me if my other various investments and income had dried up. .so I considered it to be more or less at entry-level fuck you status, even though I was not really living off of it.... so at the same time, when I started buying bitcoin in late 2013 and through 2014, I thought that I was being somewhat aggressive in my BTC accumulation, yet in the beginning 6 months and then extension of another 6 months of my plan, I allocated to bitcoin based on a budget that I had given myself for the 6 months and divided it by 26 (for the amount that I could buy each week), and then extended  another 6 months, so yeah, I was not sure exactly what my target was except for spending the budget that I had allocated for myself for each fo the 6 months periods, yet by the time we were getting close to the end of 2014 (so that would have had been a full year), I had somehow figured out that I had reached around 10% of my overall investment portfolio had been invested into bitcoin, so in that sense, I had concluded that I had largely accumulated enough.. and furthermore, I remember batting around some ideas about whether I might want to transfer some value from my 401k into buying bitcoin (which even though tempting, I ended up deciding against it based on my assessment that I largely had enough investment into BTC, and it took me a year to get there (which was 10%)).. .

Yet part of my problem was that I continued to invest into bitccoin through 2015 and 2016, and I ended up over accumulating (which largely ended up being around 13.5%-ish in late 2015).. which ended up NOT being a bad thing for me personally.. .but still a little bit of a decision to continue to buy bitcoin through 2015 and into 2016 even though in late 2014, I had largely assessed that I had already gotten enough.
Agree with your idea, most likely those who have achieved great success in investing in their old assets will easily understand the concept of how they continue their positive trend into their new investment (Bitcoin). One of the advantages they have is their experience in managing their financial management for investing and for their living needs. From here, of course, their steps to invest will be neatly arranged with the strategy that will be implemented, there may even be more aggressive steps if their level of focus grows along with the investment in bitcoin.

I am amazed by your investment journey, maybe it will be a fairly useful description for us. One of them is to stabilize the level of purchases on a more routine scale compared to our journey in previous investments. For me, maybe I will also consider saving on living expenses in order to be able to buy more bitcoins with the previous stages. Of course, I really need that adjustment to increase ownership when I get better opportunities. Another important concept that I focus on is considering the decision to include a larger budget if one day I get a lot of income from my place of work, maybe it's a severance pay or other bonuses. I want to dedicate this investment to my children when they grow up (that's why I consider if the 10 year stage is reached I will make a decision to continue to the next year or 11 years.

You took advantage of a great opportunity at that time, aren't you a very lucky person. Even I admit of course in 2013 not many people in this world made big investments in bitcoin. You made an investment that changed your life for the better and I really want to do it and this is what I have processed in accumulating bitcoin every week.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Justbillywitt

Merit: 283

View Profile
September 04, 2024, 10:10:41 PM

If you don't have a steady source of income, why put all yojr funds in BTC?
Even if someone have a steady source of income, it is never advisable to put all your available funds in bitcoin. Rather a fraction of your disposable income is expected to be invested in bitcoin. Often times many investors makes this mistake. Because they have a source of income which they believe will last for long, they tend to be more aggressive with their bitcoin investment. I know there could be several reasons that might make an investor decide to be aggressive with their investments, but no matter how aggressive one might tend to be, never invest all of your available funds in bitcoin, simply because you have a source of income. It is a wrong approach, because anything can happen at any given time. As much as you are building up your bitcoin portfolio, you also need to be stacking up cash reserves.

There's no guarantee that your BTC investment would make you rich in the next couple of years. Again what will your BTC be to you when you are not healthy considerate or probably kicked the bucket?
It is believed that bitcoin will do more of an uptrend movement than downward movements in the coming years. Let's say 10 to 20 years from now, so investors who invested in bitcoin now and successfully hold their bitcoin till then, sand a better chances of making fortunes from their investments.  If by chances an investor kicks the bucket as you have said, your bitcoin investment can be of benefit to your children. Your children and grandchildren will be glad that you made sacrifice for them by securing their financial future with your bitcoin investment.

When there are so many things to solve personal with your money, first set your accumulation plans aside, there will always be a chance to invest or buy BTC.
There will always be problems to solve in the life of a Man, that's why it is advisable to plan our finances ahead of time, and know the portion meant to be used and solve problems. That's why the DCA method is there, it gives investors the flexibility to solve their problems and still invest in bitcoin. DCA method is not that capital intensive, as it makes room for investors, irrespective of your financial capacity investors can do it with as little as they can. It is not a good idea to miss out on bitcoin because we are solving problems and problems don't end. $5 invested weekly through DCA is something. It is better than someone who keeps procastinating to a later date, without taking action.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
promise444c5

Activity: 406
Merit: 273

Keep Promises !

View Profile
September 04, 2024, 10:50:31 PM

It is also not mandatory to purchase huge portions of Bitcoin at every DIP, since DCA approach can aswell be done during the DIP and is said to be the safest as is not by chance imposing a threat to daily expenses since it is done according to budget in respect to what we have in our reserved funds.
Huge portions is not a mandatory and that's very true, thus I don't think using the DCA approach to buying the DIP could meet up sometimes (you can't predict how long a Dip could last)...not saying it's not good but if you can get a Dip while DCAing then do it or you can just let it be with just your DCA entry luckily you might even get a more Dip entry. Instead of that approach then maybe splitting available funds for the Dip can be done, you don't necessarily need to wait for a particular  interval to get it just buy as the Dip gets deeper (the current market is a good example)

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Miles2006

Merit: 236

View Profile
September 04, 2024, 11:04:29 PM

If you don't have a steady source of income, why put all yojr funds in BTC?
Even if someone have a steady source of income, it is never advisable to put all your available funds in bitcoin. Rather a fraction of your disposable income is expected to be invested in bitcoin. Often times many investors makes this mistake. Because they have a source of income which they believe will last for long, they tend to be more aggressive with their bitcoin investment. I know there could be several reasons that might make an investor decide to be aggressive with their investments, but no matter how aggressive one might tend to be, never invest all of your available funds in bitcoin, simply because you have a source of income. It is a wrong approach, because anything can happen at any given time. As much as you are building up your bitcoin portfolio, you also need to be stacking up cash reserves.
It’s advisable no one should go all in at once when investing rather use what’s available. No one can actually brag about their income being able to sustain them till whenever because anything can happen at anytime, there’s a saying don’t put all your eggs in one basket and it’s similar as when an investor try to put everything in bitcoin without considering a backup fund. Sometimes when people mention aggressive buying it’s either they have the sufficient money to buy aggressively from their discretionary income and still save some reserve funds or else the investor need to reduce the level of aggressive buying. Let’s note that our investment will take so much time and we don’t want to be in any stranded situation to an extend of using our investment that’s why it’s advisable we use discretionary income (money we can afford to lose).

There's no guarantee that your BTC investment would make you rich in the next couple of years. Again what will your BTC be to you when you are not healthy considerate or probably kicked the bucket?
It is believed that bitcoin will do more of an uptrend movement than downward movements in the coming years. Let's say 10 to 20 years from now, so investors who invested in bitcoin now and successfully hold their bitcoin till then, sand a better chances of making fortunes from their investments.  If by chances an investor kicks the bucket as you have said, your bitcoin investment can be of benefit to your children. Your children and grandchildren will be glad that you made sacrifice for them by securing their financial future with your bitcoin investment.

No one want to invest in a failed asset that’s the major reason I choose bitcoin since it’s different and it’s obvious bitcoin will do well within 10-20 years or more. The time taken to build our bitcoin portfolio can be considered as the sacrifice we make to get a better portfolio, the only reason why we’re advised to invest carefully is because it’s not guarantee but, doesn’t mean bitcoin will fail and it has never been recorded so

Lidger

Activity: 266
Merit: 181

View Profile
September 05, 2024, 05:13:19 AM

That is why we have the DCA method which you don't need to struggle or force yourself investing bitcoin with all the money you have. One of the most important thing about investing bitcoin is for you to have a steady source of income which you can depend on, then after you might have settle your needs and and keep a little reserve for yourself, you can also think of accumulating any amount of Bitcoin that you can afford with DCA method of investing.

Using the DCA method to invest bitcoin you shouldn't be struggling to invest bitcoin because it is not a must that you must invest a particular amount of Bitcoin in a fixed time, it is something that can be done whenever the money is available.
A new investor doesn't need to explain much about investing if an experienced investor tells him about DCA investing at the beginning. 

A new investor's biggest fear before investing is how they will invest and whether they will lose all their money after investing. It can be seen that many investors are afraid to invest but if we tell them about DCA investment and the low risk in this investment strategy then they will have the courage to invest. So far most of the investors who have adopted the DCA strategy have found this strategy to be an acceptable strategy for investing. Everyone from a new investor to an experienced investor and from a wealthy investor to a middle class investor now finds DCA investment strategy as the best for investing.

laijsica

Activity: 210
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2024, 05:19:01 AM

Huge portions is not a mandatory and that's very true, thus I don't think using the DCA approach to buying the DIP could meet up sometimes (you can't predict how long a Dip could last)...not saying it's not good but if you can get a Dip while DCAing then do it or you can just let it be with just your DCA entry luckily you might even get a more Dip entry. Instead of that approach then maybe splitting available funds for the Dip can be done, you don't necessarily need to wait for a particular  interval to get it just buy as the Dip gets deeper (the current market is a good example)
The important point of DCAing is that you have a permanent method of depositing bitcoin in any price trend where you can do it regularly and uninterrupted. The price of Bitcoin keeps on rising and it tends to dips for occasional corrections which can accumulate more Bitcoins for the same amount of dollars. Basically you shouldn't try to follow the DCA method just in expectation of dips, you should have the intention of stashing Bitcoin for the long term. When you get the expected bearish then you should be an attempt to make a single buy to accumulate more stacks in a shorter period of time.

██████████████     D u e l b i t s  ORIGINALS    ►►►  PLAY KENO [NEW]     ███████████████
███████████████     10,000x MULTIPLIER  |  NEARLY UP TO50% REWARDS     ██████████████
betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 05, 2024, 05:41:27 AM

Right. You need to stand on your two legs in order to go into the DCA method first Grin It's not a formula to become a millionaire in a month or so - anybody who has such "signals" or plans won't be able to achieve them, usually.
It's about consistency and determination to accumulate no matter where the market goes.

bestcoins1

Activity: 2338
Merit: 737

View Profile
September 05, 2024, 06:14:19 AM

Right. You need to stand on your two legs in order to go into the DCA method first Grin It's not a formula to become a millionaire in a month or so - anybody who has such "signals" or plans won't be able to achieve them, usually.
It's about consistency and determination to accumulate no matter where the market goes.
Good consistency and determination towards something will arise when someone is really focused and sure about what he will accumulate in every week and even in every month without caring about market conditions because the target and goal are clear enough (DCA in the long term). Everyone does need to have a good plan for whatever they want to do and must also have the desire to make it happen over time because collecting Bitcoin slowly always requires time and more consistent focus from ourselves individually.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 318

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2024, 06:50:31 AM

Dollar Cost Averaging method invests as much as you can afford i.e. you can start with a small amount even if you don't have a huge amount of cash. Investing does not mean investing all the money you have. One thing is true that we need a certain source of income or funds before investing. Whenever you have a fixed source of income, you can easily meet your needs with the money you earn from it and continue your investments comfortably with the reserve money.

Moreover, reserved funds play an important role in investment. Because if you have enough funds for investment then no matter what happens in the market you will be able to keep your investment active by buying bitcoins regularly.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Ambatman

Activity: 392
Merit: 279

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2024, 08:01:11 AM

A new investor doesn't need to explain much about investing if an experienced investor tells him about DCA investing at the beginning. 

A new investor's biggest fear before investing is how they will invest and whether they will lose all their money after investing. It can be seen that many investors are afraid to invest but if we tell them about DCA investment and the low risk in this investment strategy then they will have the courage to invest. So far most of the investors who have adopted the DCA strategy have found this strategy to be an acceptable strategy for investing. Everyone from a new investor to an experienced investor and from a wealthy investor to a middle class investor now finds DCA investment strategy as the best for investing.
courage to invest for how long without understanding what they are investing on.
Many know how low risk DCA is but how many go through it.
We engaged in DCA because we understood the potential of the project
No prior knowledge or having just a surface knowledge would make the newbie prone to blog shenanigans.
Many would even sell in loss rather than buying the dip.
DCA comes from understanding the future of a project.

The important point of DCAing is that you have a permanent method of depositing bitcoin in any price trend where you can do it regularly and uninterrupted. The price of Bitcoin keeps on rising and it tends to dips for occasional corrections which can accumulate more Bitcoins for the same amount of dollars. Basically you shouldn't try to follow the DCA method just in expectation of dips, you should have the intention of stashing Bitcoin for the long term. When you get the expected bearish then you should be an attempt to make a single buy to accumulate more stacks in a shorter period of time.
we humans first before been investor
We sometimes question our decision and facts even when it's looking at us right at the eyes.
A friend bought Bitcoin at $62K and sold around $58K despite my warning
To get the newly listed Dogs
Cut story short he has realised that 5% in bitcoin is 30% in shitcoins.
What am trying to say is
DCA should be done based on personal capacity both financially or emotionally
Buy based on a price and amount you comfortable with but make sure it's not a once or twice accumulation but continuous
Either based on time,Dips or spare/idle funds at hand (personally use this)  
Yes you can stash in dips doesn't mean you should go all in during a dip.

▄███████████████████████▄
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
▀███████████████████████▀
BC.GAME
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
▄▀▀░▄██▀░▀██▄░▀▀▄
▄▀░▐▀▄░▀░░▀░░▀░▄▀▌░▀▄
▄▀▄█▐░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀░▌█▄▀▄
▄▀░▀░░█░▄███████▄░█░░▀░▀▄
█░█░▀░█████████████░▀░█░█
█░██░▀█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀█▀░██░█
█░█▀██░█▀▀██▀▀█░██▀█░█
▀▄▀██░░░▀▀▄▌▐▄▀▀░░░██▀▄▀
▀▄▀██░░▄░▀▄█▄▀░▄░░██▀▄▀
▀▄░▀█░▄▄▄░▀░▄▄▄░█▀░▄▀
▀▄▄▀▀███▄███▀▀▄▄▀
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
..CASINO....SPORTS....POKER..

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Wind_FURY (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1905

View Profile
September 05, 2024, 08:50:31 AM

If you ask me, it's more about use about 10% of monthly salary to DCA, then save the rest. Because if we are lucky, and a golden opportunity comes again - it might be a good time to be irresponsible and use up to 90% of your savings to buy the DIP.

Using 10% of monthly salary by salary earners is not a bad idea, I consider this one of the best approach when it comes to DCA, cause one would still have reserve funds as a leverage to take advantage of the market when their's a massive dip for instance about weeks ago when Bitcoin fell below $50k. This is the more reason why it's advised that people shouldn't loan money to go into Cryptocurrency, imagine if someone made entry with a loaned money at $60k plus and the market declined below $50k they'll end up being in a big mess cause I wonder how they'll pay off the debt, investing on Bitcoin especially when someone is using the DCA method is meant for those who got a stable income and not some jobless person trying to alleviate themselves with the little funds they got through Bitcoin.

This is merely my personal opinion, but that DIP was NOT the actual DIP. Follow and study the price and its relationship with the 200-Weekly Simple Moving Average. If you haven't made a lump sum purchase with your savings yet, then it's probably better to DCA 10% of your salary and continue saving the rest while waiting for a crash near the level of the 200-Weekly SMA.

You have not yet learned your lesson from your waiting to buy in October 2023 (around $27k) when you were waiting for lower $20ks that did not end up happening?  Another thing is that historically, the 200-WMA is o.k. to use as a measurement when we finally get back into a bear market, yet we are still currently in a bull market, so you might be being a bit too greedy when you are holding back so much waiting to get close to the 200-WMA that may well not end up happening until much later... and yeah, I will concede that whether we are in a bear market or a bull market tends to be a lagging indicator, so sometimes, we can end up getting back into a bear market and perhaps the touching on the 200-WMA could be a sign that we are back in a bear market.

Ser, you're nit-picking. Why do you choose October 2023's price point when EVERYONE had a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY to buy the actual DIP under the 200-Weekly SMA from June 2022 to March 2023. That's almost ONE YEAR of continued opportunity, THEN the price DIPPED under the line again during August 2023.

Or if you believe that 10% is too small to DCA, make it 20% monthly divided into weekly purchases - 5% of your monthly salary each week. Although that might be too high for those people who have families to support.

Your naming of percentages of gross income is really confusing, even though it could be a decently good starting point to overall consider how much income you want to attempt to target for investing/saving... ..

That's merely a rough estimation on what an individual could do/couldn't do, and what makes the comfortable. They can do 5% of their monthly salary or smaller, if that's what they want.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
I_Anime

Activity: 504
Merit: 206

View Profile
September 05, 2024, 11:45:11 AM

Dollar Cost Averaging method invests as much as you can afford i.e. you can start with a small amount even if you don't have a huge amount of cash. Investing does not mean investing all the money you have. One thing is true that we need a certain source of income or funds before investing. Whenever you have a fixed source of income, you can easily meet your needs with the money you earn from it and continue your investments comfortably with the reserve money.

Moreover, reserved funds play an important role in investment. Because if you have enough funds for investment then no matter what happens in the market you will be able to keep your investment active by buying bitcoins regularly.

Yeah that's true reserve funds play important role in bitcoin accumulating, but the main thing one should focus on is building and securing a better bitcoin investment, most time I will tell those that don't have much money to try and have a emergency funds rather than a reserve funds so that they won't endup digging their hands in their investment, during any expenses.

Because having an emergency funds as already prevent you from seeing your bitcoin as your only relying source to handle your expenses, which may help to strengthen your bitcoin investment, because at a that all you will be focusing on is how to accumulate More bitcoin rather than thinking on how to dig your hands in your investment which may endup slowing the growth of tire Bitcoin investment due to regular withdrawing of assets .

██████████████     D u e l b i t s  ORIGINALS    ►►►  PLAY KENO [NEW]     ███████████████
███████████████     10,000x MULTIPLIER  |  NEARLY UP TO50% REWARDS     ██████████████
As-Soon-As

Activity: 203
Merit: 135

View Profile
September 05, 2024, 03:38:21 PM

Before starting investment it is of course most important to gather knowledge about investment. Because you have invested a lot of hard earned money into Bitcoin to hold it for a long time, but should not let it sink for the slightest reason. So if you want to hold Bitcoin for a long time by following the DCA method in Bitcoin then you must be strategic. 

For example, if one wants to sell bitcoin holdings due to lack of family, it would be the worst thing to do, as every person should follow the Bitcoin DCA method with additional funds after meeting the basic needs of his family. Because the Bitcoin DCA method is such an approach that the owner of that holding will surely be successful if followed.

██████████████     D u e l b i t s  ORIGINALS    ►►►  PLAY KENO [NEW]     ███████████████
███████████████     10,000x MULTIPLIER  |  NEARLY UP TO50% REWARDS     ██████████████
Ruttoshi

Activity: 448
Merit: 365

Baba God Noni

View Profile
September 05, 2024, 04:46:49 PM

Yeah that's true reserve funds play important role in bitcoin accumulating, but the main thing one should focus on is building and securing a better bitcoin investment, most time I will tell those that don't have much money to try and have a emergency funds rather than a reserve funds so that they won't endup digging their hands in their investment, during any expenses.

Because having an emergency funds as already prevent you from seeing your bitcoin as your only relying source to handle your expenses, which may help to strengthen your bitcoin investment, because at a that all you will be focusing on is how to accumulate More bitcoin rather than thinking on how to dig your hands in your investment which may endup slowing the growth of tire Bitcoin investment due to regular withdrawing of assets .
Of course, emergency funds is the most important for one to be able to build and hodli his bitcoin investment for a very long time of his desire in as much as he is using only part of his discretionary income to buy bitcoin regularly either weekly or monthly overtime.

One thing that I understand is that reserve funds is also important to some people who will love to take advantage of the dip to increase their bitcoin portfolio faster. If a new investor that just started his bitcoin journey without emergency funds, he can use one part of his discretionary income start investing in bitcoin using DCA method buying every week  consistently, and at the same time he can use the other part of his discretionary income to build his emergency funds for 3 months simultaneously with his bitcoin investment.

When he has gradually built his emergency funds up to three months, he can then channel that money that he was using to build his emergency funds to start building his reserve funds, and when he has achieved his reserve funds. He can start DCAing aggressively but not overdoing it so that he can cover up those period he was building his back up funds. Reserve funds is a back up to emergency funds just like the way your emergency funds is a back up to your bitcoin investment.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Dailyscript

Activity: 294
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 05, 2024, 05:29:57 PM

It is difficult for beginners to start keeping reserve funds as they do not know much about the importance. In most cases these beginners do not see the need to have reserve funds since they believe that they may have been backward in accumulating Bitcoin, the need to rush and accumulate a promising amount of Bitcoin in their portfolio is what they are after. So whatever funds they have for investment they tend to push it all into Bitcoin.

The mistake they dont know is the reserve funds acts a safety net for Bitcoin investors whether thy are beginners or experienced investors.

SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 784
Merit: 568

View Profile
September 05, 2024, 06:01:00 PM

I know reserved funds are very important in Bitcoin investment, but as a beginner who just wants to start investing in Bitcoin, I don't think that he or she has to have reserved funds before they can start accumulating Bitcoin. If they start looking for reserve funds first, when will they actually begin investing? That can even discourage them. I think the best way is for them to start investing in Bitcoin first before thinking of reserve funds. What is necessary is to always invest what you can afford to lose, and by using the DCA (Dollar-Cost Averaging) method.I believe that with this method, they may already have some funds set aside because the DCA method helps ensure that someone is less likely to remain completely without funds. In case of any emergency, they can easily handle it. I think that as long as someone is investing what they can afford to lose, it will be unlikely that an emergency will force them to touch their Bitcoin investment. This is because they will only be investing a small portion of their salary, which means they will still have enough in their bank account.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███

Duelbits 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
TRY OUR UNIQUE GAMES!
    ◥ DICE  ◥ MINES  ◥ PLINKO  ◥ DUEL POKER  ◥ DICE DUELS   
█▀▀

█▄▄

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 KENONEW 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
10,000x

MULTIPLIER
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

NEARLY
UP TO
50%
REWARDS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
[/tabl
Pages: « 1 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 [537] 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 »
  Print  

Jump to: