Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:25:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity  (Read 5870 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ehprodamdat

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 08:11:25 PM

FEATURES OF KABN
Platform links blockchain wallet(s) to identity
● Biometric multi-factor authentication (in progress)
● US Patent pending process for validating PII with the use of Blockchain Registries
● Continuous AML monitoring for financial crimes and related adverse media
● Continuous compliance monitoring to renew or expire documents
● Forensic wallet review capabilities
● Separation of (PII) and Functionality in compliance with GDPR
● GDPR and Privacy Shield (US – pending) Compliant
● Blockchain based registry manages ID and other “Markers”
● Accredited participant validation for US / Canada and for European Source of Wealth
● Screened response time generally within 3 business days
● Settings to manage account / preferences / offers
● Webhooks for 3rd party Application development or multiple points of integration

just a huge set of features.
I am sure that this will be in demand and the use of blockchain technology will be justified for such technologies.
Finally we will see something more technological.

The fact that the team will have their patents is a huge plus.
so how will I be able to trust the project and to understand what they can bring real benefits to people.
titicooti

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 08:55:19 PM

Hello everyone ! Please tell me I still have the opportunity to get a discount of 30% ?
For me, it would all be as important as possible. Since the tokens will be shares of the company.

You just need to be whitelisted for this and just wait for news regarding the start of the sales rounds.
and even more so you will be able to use your account as an ID in the future
akellakiev

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 09:41:43 PM

as I understand it these are security tokens and they will be entitled to receive dividends ?
That would be really interesting to me.
Since I am set in investing for the long term.

This is just a great opportunity to invest for a long time and get income.
I will continue to monitor the development of the project.
But in fact now the project has no competitors in this market.
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 10:06:05 PM

tell me how long it will take me to receive dividends ?
That is, I want to understand when investors will be able to receive passive income.

Hello!  Please read our KABN Offering Memorandum, which can be found here: https://www.kabntoken.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/KABN-Offering-Memorandum-Public-Offering-Nov-7-19-Final.pdf

It talks about the dividends throughout, but look at section C.7 to learn about the Dividend policy.
blogsighhafli

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 10:24:26 PM

now this is one of the best projects in that they want to build their financial system on the blockchain and also a loyalty program. It will be really demanded.

Many projects have tried to implement a loyalty program before and it has been unsuccessful.
But these guys have reputable partners and this means that the project will be able to quickly scale around the world.

judging by the partnership with visa, the project will be successful in any case.
It seems to me that this will allow you to trust the project as much as possible and this means that the team expects long-term work.

Yes I like how the project works and develops and the fact that they connect more and more partners it pleases me and I think that the project will be able to quickly scale and become global.
migvalasney

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 02:59:38 PM

tell me how long it will take me to receive dividends ?
That is, I want to understand when investors will be able to receive passive income.

Hello!  Please read our KABN Offering Memorandum, which can be found here: https://www.kabntoken.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/KABN-Offering-Memorandum-Public-Offering-Nov-7-19-Final.pdf

It talks about the dividends throughout, but look at section C.7 to learn about the Dividend policy.

It seems this will be a huge advantage for those who are willing to invest for the long term.
I am interested to buy some coins soon.
titicooti

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:29:40 PM

hi everybody. I have been added to the white list and am waiting for the sales rounds to start.
I want to buy shares of the company on the most favorable terms.
jagadeeram

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 04:15:38 PM

Hello everyone ! Please tell me I still have the opportunity to get a discount of 30% ?
For me, it would all be as important as possible. Since the tokens will be shares of the company.

You just need to be whitelisted for this and just wait for news regarding the start of the sales rounds.
and even more so you will be able to use your account as an ID in the future
But where will I be able to use that identity ?
as I understand it will depend on the partners that the team will be able to attract.
But as for the partners who are on the site with this should not be any problems.
ehprodamdat

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 04:49:17 PM

now this is one of the best projects in that they want to build their financial system on the blockchain and also a loyalty program. It will be really demanded.

Many projects have tried to implement a loyalty program before and it has been unsuccessful.
But these guys have reputable partners and this means that the project will be able to quickly scale around the world.

judging by the partnership with visa, the project will be successful in any case.
It seems to me that this will allow you to trust the project as much as possible and this means that the team expects long-term work.

Yes, there are a lot of reputable partners on the site and I am pleased with this and it will allow the project to develop even faster and scale around the world.
BalishKristyn544

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 05:30:20 PM

as I understand it these are security tokens and they will be entitled to receive dividends ?
That would be really interesting to me.
Since I am set in investing for the long term.

This is just a great opportunity to invest for a long time and get income.
I will continue to monitor the development of the project.
But in fact now the project has no competitors in this market.
This is a good opportunity to launch a global identity platform and a global loyalty program.
but much will depend on how active investors will be.
lampblogapif

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 06:09:38 PM

FEATURES OF KABN
Platform links blockchain wallet(s) to identity
● Biometric multi-factor authentication (in progress)
● US Patent pending process for validating PII with the use of Blockchain Registries
● Continuous AML monitoring for financial crimes and related adverse media
● Continuous compliance monitoring to renew or expire documents
● Forensic wallet review capabilities
● Separation of (PII) and Functionality in compliance with GDPR
● GDPR and Privacy Shield (US – pending) Compliant
● Blockchain based registry manages ID and other “Markers”
● Accredited participant validation for US / Canada and for European Source of Wealth
● Screened response time generally within 3 business days
● Settings to manage account / preferences / offers
● Webhooks for 3rd party Application development or multiple points of integration

just a huge set of features.
I am sure that this will be in demand and the use of blockchain technology will be justified for such technologies.
Finally we will see something more technological.

The fact that the team will have their patents is a huge plus.
so how will I be able to trust the project and to understand what they can bring real benefits to people.

In fact, this will allow the use of blockchain in real life and it will be insanely important.
I think that investors will pay attention to such projects in order to understand that their funds are safe
migvalasney

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 06:53:32 PM

At the moment I like what the team offers. Please tell me do you have competitors in this market ? And in which country will the project begin its work?
titicooti

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 07:26:35 PM

The idea seems to me very interesting. I think that it will be very convenient for users and this means that it will in fact be just a great business.
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 07:34:19 PM

At the moment I like what the team offers. Please tell me do you have competitors in this market ? And in which country will the project begin its work?

Our competitors would be other Neo Banks, such as Revolut and Trulioo. The token is a UK Compliant Offering (with Tokenise.io) – KABN is a Gibraltar PLC.  The restricted countries that are not able to invest in KABN are US, Canada, Gibraltar, OFAC. 
ehprodamdat

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 08:07:47 PM

how will the team make money?
users will pay for any services ? I would be interested to read about the economic model.
behyletea

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 08:43:23 PM

Yes I like how the project works and develops and the fact that they connect more and more partners it pleases me and I think that the project will be able to quickly scale and become global.

the goal of the team is initially to build a global project.
In this case, it would be as profitable as possible and would allow the use of tokens as a means of payment.
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 09:57:56 PM

as I understand it will depend on the partners that the team will be able to attract.
But as for the partners who are on the site with this should not be any problems.

Get whitelisted on our website www.kabntoken.com

users will pay for any services ? I would be interested to read about the economic model.

Via feed for the transactions

https://www.kabntoken.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/KABN-Gibraltar-PLC-Mini-Presentation-November-2019.pdf

You can read it there: How KABN generate revenue
behyletea

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 11:34:48 AM

Get whitelisted on our website www.kabntoken.com

Via feed for the transactions

https://www.kabntoken.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/KABN-Gibraltar-PLC-Mini-Presentation-November-2019.pdf

You can read it there: How KABN generate revenue

thanks for the information. I really like the project now and the most important thing is that it is a working business right now . This is essentially very important.
jagadeeram

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 12:48:26 PM

Yes, now it is just a great project and in the future only such projects will be in demand.
I mean projects that have real benefits for people.
ehprodamdat

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 01:15:52 PM

do I understand correctly that us citizens cannot buy shares of the company but they will be able to use the services that your company will provide?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: