Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:05:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity  (Read 5848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lilis32

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 03:29:47 PM

please tell us what events the team will take part in in the near future ?
I really would like to understand how this will work in practice

There will be a lot of events in which the team will take part and you can write to the official chat to find out as much information as possible and the team's plans for the coming future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
balloocifes

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:30:43 PM

Have you ever wondered what companies are doing with YOUR personal information online and how you could benefit from it? 

Watch David Lucatch, the President and Co Founder of KABN, on FTMIG Presents: A Look Inside KABN Systems N.A. http://[Suspicious link removed]/aQJA30qd607

Thank you for the interesting video and I will continue to follow the work of this project. I think that users will need more of this content in order to understand the prospects for the development of the project

indeed the video turned out to be very interesting and I think that now we need more such content in order to draw conclusions about this
smoke936

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 05:32:38 PM

I wonder what features the banking app will have ?
after all now in fact each Bank has its own application and it is quite convenient
Nikiwix

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 12:39:14 PM

after all now in fact each Bank has its own application and it is quite convenient

let's still wait for the alpha version in order to draw conclusions about this.
in fact the team will be able to bring a lot of innovation to this market
smoke936

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 01:19:06 PM

I don't know why STO projects are not being successful. Every STO project keeps extending their sale period to reach the soft cap but I haven't seen any project that raised good money. I saw KABN last year, I was hyped to participate but later I realized this STO is nothing different than others. Hyghtech, Orbis, KABN, Mobu all are STO that never seen success yet.

we'll see. At least the project will be connected to a real business and this will all be just fine as it should provide tokens with just a huge amount of liquidity
Nikiwix

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 01:58:55 PM

Have you ever wondered what companies are doing with YOUR personal information online and how you could benefit from it? 

Watch David Lucatch, the President and Co Founder of KABN, on FTMIG Presents: A Look Inside KABN Systems N.A. http://[Suspicious link removed]/aQJA30qd607

Thank you for the interesting video and I will continue to follow the work of this project. I think that users will need more of this content in order to understand the prospects for the development of the project

indeed the video turned out to be very interesting and I think that now we need more such content in order to draw conclusions about this

they have a lot of interesting material on the channel and it will all be just fine .
I will continue to monitor how this project is developing and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me
artemsem93z

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 10:40:25 AM

they have a lot of interesting material on the channel and it will all be just fine .
I will continue to monitor how this project is developing and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me
now will be a really good time to buy tokens .
especially since the project will be linked to a real business and this will also need to be understood
freeman28

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 11:20:24 AM

At the moment, are any services already running ?
and does the team have any working prototypes ?
smoke936

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 11:58:09 AM

Hello team !
do you have any working prototypes at the moment ?
I would really like to understand how this will work in practice

As far as I understand, the alpha version of banking applications will be launched quite soon and this is a positive moment for investors as we can be sure that the team is implementing the project
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 12:28:11 AM

Hello team !

Our KABN ID has been live since late 2018 and we have approval from VISA to launch our digital and fiat card and banking wallet.

please tell us what events the team will take part in in the near future ?
I really would like to understand how this will work in practice

We announce all the events we want to attend in our social media, stay tuned!
smoke936

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:16:54 AM

It is really impressive how the project is developing and what partners there are already .
let's see how it all works in the future and we would like to see plans for this year
Nikiwix

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:55:53 AM

Hello team !

As far as I understand, the alpha version of banking applications will be launched quite soon and this is a positive moment for investors as we can be sure that the team is implementing the project

I am really waiting for news about this and I want to buy coins for me now and I am happy about the possibility of receiving dividends
aslileri

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:36:46 AM

I don't know why STO projects are not being successful. Every STO project keeps extending their sale period to reach the soft cap but I haven't seen any project that raised good money. I saw KABN last year, I was hyped to participate but later I realized this STO is nothing different than others. Hyghtech, Orbis, KABN, Mobu all are STO that never seen success yet.

we'll see. At least the project will be connected to a real business and this will all be just fine as it should provide tokens with just a huge amount of liquidity

Yes, I am happy that this will be a real business and that the coins will be provided with the company's assets . It would still be very important to me
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 07:52:49 PM

Watch our webinars and videos on the YouTube channel 😉

The identity platform has been in Beta Live with clients and users
Nikiwix

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:07:31 AM

Watch our webinars and videos on the YouTube channel 😉

The identity platform has been in Beta Live with clients and users

I am glad that you already have working prototypes and will continue to wait for the banking app . It looks like the team is doing something really useful for people
freeman28

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:47:13 AM

Hello team !

I am really waiting for news about this and I want to buy coins for me now and I am happy about the possibility of receiving dividends

you can read about it in more detail and I think that you will like it all
artemsem93z

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 11:23:49 AM

now interest in the crypto market is returning and it will be possible to buy tokens for me now since I am sure that they will be able to attract a soft cap but still the fact that the tokens will be provided with the company's assets is also a huge plus
freeman28

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 09:38:57 AM

I don't really understand you will have a debit card that will be linked to this app and will also be connected to the loyalty program ?
artemsem93z

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:25:02 AM

Hello team !
what is the current minimum contribution to this project and what payment methods are available for shares ? I am interested in buying tokens as profitably as possible

Hello!  The currency's accepted are USD, GBP, EUR, BTC, ETH and the minimum contribution is 1000 EUR.

it looks like it will be a really good investment and I will definitely take advantage of this opportunity for me and it will still be a huge prospect for earnings)

At least the tokens will be secured by the company's assets which is very important in such a market and means that we will not see a dump

Yes now investors prefer STO because it will be more secure and we can conclude that tokens will be in demand for many years
goodsikire

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 11:00:58 AM

Please give me a link to the roadmap and I would like to understand what the team has plans for this year and also I would like to understand how many tokens will be issued in total

The site has all the information about this and I will buy tokens now as I am happy with the possibility of getting davidends
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: