Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity  (Read 5857 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
matthias900

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 01:21:46 PM

now I follow the work of the team but I will be able to see more only when I see any working prototypes .
I mean the banking app

I’ll just continue to monitor how everything works and it will all be just fine
since the application of blockchain technology it will be really important

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hungarikum

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 02:49:07 PM

I would like to get more reports from events in which the team participated and what further events the team plans to participate in
there haven’t been any announcements about this yet, but I advise you to watch their videos on YouTube and draw conclusions about this
orguitoco

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 04:15:23 PM

I'm just now following the project and I was interested in what will be the opportunity to receive passive income . Still getting dividends will encourage me to hold tokens for a long time

You can receive dividends only after the company becomes popular.
let's see how the project will develop further, but now it’s a good investment
whincolocoun

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 02:31:42 PM

I'm just now following the project and I was interested in what will be the opportunity to receive passive income . Still getting dividends will encourage me to hold tokens for a long time

You can receive dividends only after the company becomes popular.
let's see how the project will develop further, but now it’s a good investment

I am just now planning to buy tokens for me and I am sure that the prospects will be huge .
this is all going to be just fine
jlkabys9m7unrb

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 04:09:06 PM

now I follow the work of the team but I will be able to see more only when I see any working prototypes .
I mean the banking app
I really like how it all works and I will buy tokens for me anyway as the team has been developing the project for a long time and follows the roadmap
Myadams

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 07:34:30 PM

Yes I watched an interview about it and it all looks very interesting and I like what the team is doing .
But we need more news and announcements about the development of the project
Khan131

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 01:24:44 PM

as I understand it bonuses can only be received by people who will invest more than 1000 euros ?

hello!  There is a less than 1000 Euros option while signing up for the whitelist!

thank you to the team and I'm just taking this opportunity . Since this will be just fine and you can get a good advantage after listing .

I don't know when the listing will be waiting for us yet but I understand that it will be a great investment for the long term as it will be possible to get davidends which means there will be no point in selling tokens
deepleufultu

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 02:24:24 PM

Hello everybody! please tell us if the team is planning any contests for the community?
and please give us a link to your Twitter account

Here is a link to our twitter: https://twitter.com/KABNNETWORK

I will follow the announcements . I like the idea and I like the partners who have already supported the project . At least I understand that there will be demand for tokens

if the team implements all that it promises from the technical side then the demand will only grow
croncontcether

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 03:13:27 PM

as I understand it bonuses can only be received by people who will invest more than 1000 euros ?

hello!  There is a less than 1000 Euros option while signing up for the whitelist!

thank you to the team and I'm just taking this opportunity . Since this will be just fine and you can get a good advantage after listing .

I haven't seen any news about the listing yet and it's also very important what exchange the listing will be on.
it will be very important for me

in any case, the tokens will be provided with the company's shares and this concept is suitable for me .
this will still be very important
nutcamutre

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 02:21:53 PM

now the project looks interesting . I like what the team has done now and what partners they have now .
But it is difficult to draw conclusions as to how popular this project will be
rengxuanwei

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 03:19:47 PM

how long will it take you to launch a global cashback program ?
still it will be very important for me to understand this
Othuke1

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 04:25:55 PM

I wonder what blockchain events the team will take part in in the near future or will there be any webinars for the community ?
this is still very important to understand
weswaperli

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 01:41:39 PM

I wonder what blockchain events the team will take part in in the near future or will there be any webinars for the community ?

you can watch the interview on YouTube and there is a lot of useful information about the development of this project and news for the team
levviss

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 02:57:58 PM

I think we will see a lot of updates soon as the team has been successfully developing the project since 2018 and it will all be just fine so how can I be sure of this startup
geslidenuc

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 04:17:57 PM

Hello team !
do you have any working prototypes at the moment ?
I would really like to understand how this will work in practice

As far as I understand, the alpha version of banking applications will be launched quite soon and this is a positive moment for investors as we can be sure that the team is implementing the project

I am really waiting for news about this and I want to buy coins for me now and I am happy about the possibility of receiving dividends

For me, this will be the main opportunity to buy tokens .
this is still a good opportunity to get passive income for a long time
pagighanshyam1

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 12:38:45 PM

Hello team !
do you have any working prototypes at the moment ?
I would really like to understand how this will work in practice

As far as I understand, the alpha version of banking applications will be launched quite soon and this is a positive moment for investors as we can be sure that the team is implementing the project

I am really waiting for news about this and I want to buy coins for me now and I am happy about the possibility of receiving dividends

For me, this will be the main opportunity to buy tokens .
this is still a good opportunity to get passive income for a long time

Let's see how popular this company will be .
and I'm also wondering how long it will take to launch fully
weswaperli

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 01:45:10 PM

I think we will see a lot of updates soon as the team has been successfully developing the project since 2018 and it will all be just fine so how can I be sure of this startup

Yes the team has been showing stable results for many years and I am happy about this I will continue to monitor how this project is developing
Alanzfajar

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 03:03:39 PM

you can watch the interview on YouTube and there is a lot of useful information about the development of this project and news for the team

still I would like to see more announcements in the press in order to understand how this project is developing right now
tathabuto

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 09:08:37 AM

There hasn't been any news about it but you can see interviews with team members and I think it will be just fine
geslidenuc

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 10:16:59 AM

here you just need to understand when the platform will be fully launched and how much money the team will be able to attract .
a lot will depend on this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: