Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:27:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity  (Read 5870 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rejay324

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 09:37:00 AM

Hello team !
tell us in more detail what is your partnership with visa ? This is still a very serious statement.
prolnasure

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 10:15:03 AM

please tell me what services are already available at the moment and how can I test it ?

Here is a list of KABN's features:
Platform links blockchain wallet(s) to identity
● Biometric multi-factor authentication (in progress)
● US Patent pending process for validating PII with the use of Blockchain Registries
● Continuous AML monitoring for financial crimes and related adverse media
● Continuous compliance monitoring to renew or expire documents
● Forensic wallet review capabilities
● Separation of (PII) and Functionality in compliance with GDPR
● GDPR and Privacy Shield (US – pending) Compliant
● Blockchain based registry manages ID and other “Markers”
● Accredited participant validation for US / Canada and for European Source of Wealth
● Screened response time generally within 3 business days
● Settings to manage account / preferences / offers
● Webhooks for 3rd party Application development or multiple points of integration

Please join our whitelist https://www.kabntoken.com/whitelist-fp/ and get verified by our Verification platform https://www.idkabn.com/lists/kabn-public-sale

The list of services is simply huge and it is in fact unique solutions on the market.
if you can build a global identity platform and a global loyalty program it will be really in demand.
sajneet

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 10:43:11 AM

I like the technology the team provides.
it will be a great application of blockchain technology and I am sure that soon I will be able to buy tokens for me.
But I would like to see any working prototypes now.

some services are available as early as 2018.
you can read all the information about this on the website.
let's see how it all works in practice.

The main thing is to understand how it will be profitable for investors and when I will be able to get the first profit and what plans the team has for listing on exchanges.
duarcebali

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 11:11:10 AM

are you planning to replace the banking sector and build an international payment system in the future, or did I misunderstand the concept of the project?

We are a financial service platform with neo banking type solutions.  A Neo Bank is a type of bank that is digital and reaches customers on mobile apps and personal computer platforms only.

how will your app differ from those that are already on the market ?
I mean the applications that every Bank has .
gordon17

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 11:38:21 AM

I like what the team offers from the technical side and it will be just a great project for me.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops.

they have already shown good results and some working prototypes have already been launched. I think that this is all as important as possible.

some services are already available earlier. And the fact that the team has such partners is very important for the future development of the project. Since I can be sure that these technologies will be in demand.
rockmanaki

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 12:22:44 PM

in fact, the project has no competitors at the moment and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future and it will all be really cool.
I mean, there's good potential.
panter70

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 12:50:40 PM

what blockchain conferences will the team take part in in the near future ? And whether there are reports from events in which the team took part earlier ?
behyletea

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 01:18:25 PM

This is a really useful application of blockchain technology and I really like it. Since the security of personal data is very important now and this is proved by numerous data leaks on Facebook
Ujui04

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 01:43:04 PM

are you planning to replace the banking sector and build an international payment system in the future, or did I misunderstand the concept of the project?

We are a financial service platform with neo banking type solutions.  A Neo Bank is a type of bank that is digital and reaches customers on mobile apps and personal computer platforms only.

This will be really in demand among users and I am glad that I will have the opportunity to buy tokens in the near future
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 05:12:13 PM

Hello team !
tell us in more detail what is your partnership with visa ? This is still a very serious statement.

Hello!  We can not comment anymore information at this time, please stay tuned for more info to come.
sajneet

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 09:17:19 AM

This is a really useful application of blockchain technology and I really like it. Since the security of personal data is very important now and this is proved by numerous data leaks on Facebook

the project will have to help in this . I mean the global identification platform will have to help with that
rejay324

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 09:48:31 AM

I am also really interested in this question and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future
gordon17

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 10:23:24 AM

there is still a lot to depend on the partners who will use these identification methods and I think this is still more about the banking sector
Ujui04

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 10:47:20 AM

in fact, the project has no competitors at the moment and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future and it will all be really cool.
I mean, there's good potential.

I like the way the project and the team work but at the moment it is difficult for me to draw conclusions about how these services will be popular and in demand
sajneet

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 11:17:39 AM

Hello team !

Hello!  We can not comment anymore information at this time, please stay tuned for more info to come.

I will follow the development of this project and the team's announcements regarding the token sales rounds this will be very important
gordon17

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 12:28:13 PM

what blockchain conferences will the team take part in in the near future ? And whether there are reports from events in which the team took part earlier ?

I think we will be able to see more announcements after the holidays
it's just a great project and I'm sure the prospects will be huge
Ujui04

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 12:56:05 PM

now I like how this project is developing and I think that it will be possible to buy tokens in the near future.
STO is a good solution in such a market and I am sure of it
nostralgivo

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 01:28:33 PM

the project looks quite technologically advanced right now and the fact that they have such an experienced team is worthy of attention.
I will continue to follow the news
duarcebali

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 02:09:17 PM

This will be really in demand among users and I am glad that I will have the opportunity to buy tokens in the near future

This is more likely to be an investment for the long term as the tokens will be the company's shares which means that the growth will be smoother with the growth of the company's assets.
But in this market it's even better
gordon17

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 07:41:25 AM

This is more likely to be an investment for the long term as the tokens will be the company's shares which means that the growth will be smoother with the growth of the company's assets.
But in this market it's even better

Now many people prefer this model to get income without any risks . And I'm one of those investors . Now I will add to the white list and will study this project in more detail
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: