Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:34:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Vs Trading  (Read 18128 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:23:05 AM

I think trading is most easiest thing to earn such money than bounty.
In bounty it takes too long before you got your profit.unlike trading you see whats going on for your investment.
Its up too us where do you want to do beside I believe both can give you a profits

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:28:36 AM

It seems to me that bounty is a job for lazy or students.  Because it is very easy and profitable to earn.  And for trade you need to learn and have experience.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:49:44 AM

I think trading is most easiest thing to earn such money than bounty.
In bounty it takes too long before you got your profit.unlike trading you see whats going on for your investment.
Its up too us where do you want to do beside I believe both can give you a profits
Trading is indeed a quick advantage compared to bounty. As you say, bounty does require a lot of time to make and make money. Therefore many people trade and maybe the bounty is the second choice to do. And it's better to do both together, to get more profit.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 11:55:30 AM

2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is no longer profitable.
Some have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

If you see in both perspectives,
then both has equal value.
Like for example, if a user doesn't have enough money, then he can start hunting bounties and can earn extra money.
In the other hand, he can use that money in trading and can make it more or less, which basically depends on his fortune.
So IMO it depends upon a user whether to choose Bounty or trading.
According to me, i will go with Bounty as always.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:33:00 PM

At this point, it is better not to trade and do not engage in bounty. Trading for beginners is very dangerous, you can merge your deposit into zero. And you will spend a lot of your time on bounty.
Anatolich

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:04:39 PM

All when it is over. Trading will remain, so it is better to start learning in the markets and develop your skills in this direction. There are not enough free niches for all projects, I also think about another 2-3 years and that's it.

Activity: 438

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:27:24 PM

The ICO gold time has passed, leading to the plunge of the electronic money market. So the bounty hunter's job is no longer as attractive as the 2017 wrinkle. However, if you are patient and skilled, you can still earn with the bounty hunter job. My choice is to combine both the bounty and Trading jobs. I often use rewards in bonus campaigns for transactions, so I don't have to spend money directly from my pocket.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:37:28 PM

At this point, it is better not to trade and do not engage in bounty. Trading for beginners is very dangerous, you can merge your deposit into zero. And you will spend a lot of your time on bounty.

But you are joining on bounty right now. A bit contradict with what you said

It seems to me that bounty is a job for lazy or students.  Because it is very easy and profitable to earn.  And for trade you need to learn and have experience.
Bounty isn't for lazy person / student. You will be kicked out when you aren't putting your efort in bounty (doesn't matter it is btc or altcoin bounty)

aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:56:18 PM

I combine bounty and trading, besides that I also invest and try to assemble pc for mining. more profitable trading than the bounty because the trading results are straightforward and the bounty has to wait long to receive the token.
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:19:59 PM

For now I prefer to do trading than bounty. Bounty is become less profitable and we have to wait for such a long time to get paid. On the other hand, trading needs experience to know the market and the right timing to buy and sell. So i am still in learning mode to do trading.

mackstuart

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:25:29 PM

If the cryptocurrency market finally completes the bearish trend and starts a stable and impressive bullish trend, then the bounty will again be popular! Wink

Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:28:50 PM

if I double the merchant and the bounty hunter. it's fun we can while learning more about crypto.many people now assume that gifts are less profitable.

Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:52:40 PM

For now I prefer to do trading than bounty. Bounty is become less profitable and we have to wait for such a long time to get paid. On the other hand, trading needs experience to know the market and the right timing to buy and sell. So i am still in learning mode to do trading.

In trading we must know a strategy that is good at reading charts and analyzing which tokens are good for trading, you also have to walk with bounties as an additional benefit but the results of the bounty are not expected to be full.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

$martFund

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:53:05 PM

2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is no longer profitable.
Some have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

True, bounty is no longer what it used to be and you are also right when you say some are switching over to trading, but if the population the do bounty switches over to trading, bounty might just become profitable again to the few remaining

skivrmt

Activity: 994
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:00:25 PM

In trading we must know a strategy that is good at reading charts and analyzing which tokens are good for trading, you also have to walk with bounties as an additional benefit but the results of the bounty are not expected to be full.
Bounties can turn out to be a wastage of time. Trading can bring you money losses in case of unlucky deal. Thus, it's better to consider all risks before starting both activities.
3core

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 09:10:55 PM

That's the right thing for everyone to do what they like. Bounty has its own benefit and trading do have its benefit. So doing both will bring bigger profit if done by a professional.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:11:43 AM

Trading that's the easiest thing, you did bounty you earned tokens line and boundaries. You can do easily trading and for bounty still not perfect time.

Agree, trading need skill and need our focus because the price always fluctuating. Trading is profitable if we are understand how market move and bounty could give us free token by helping the project by spreading the word. I think both are good to do but need trading skill if want to trade
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:06:56 AM

I actually agree with you and that's because there are a lot of scam bounties roaming around. That's why most bounty hunters have turned into traders which is actually a pretty good idea in my opinion. Trading has much more assurance to get profits (especially if you do you research on the coin that you are investing) than waiting on bounties which have little or no assurance if those coins have value or not at the end of the ICO's.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 02:55:20 AM

I prefer bounty companies.  There is less risk of losing your money.  And I feel more secure and stress free.
Well, it is quite alarming how most comments under this thread go in favour of bounty programs rather than trading. Of course, bounty participation is less risky because no money in invested yet it can pose much stress especially when a hunter works for more than a year on more than 20 projects and none pays off.
People choose bounty over trading because they possess limited or no knowledge in crypto trading and how profitable it can be when one masters every principle on how it works.

Mikcik

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:57:11 AM

Trading that's the easiest thing, you did bounty you earned tokens line and boundaries. You can do easily trading and for bounty still not perfect time.

Agree, trading need skill and need our focus because the price always fluctuating. Trading is profitable if we are understand how market move and bounty could give us free token by helping the project by spreading the word. I think both are good to do but need trading skill if want to trade

Token codes with bounty usually don't have a large volume, so I find it useless to apply technical analysis to such currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: