Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:46:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Vs Trading  (Read 18116 times)
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:11:30 PM

It seems to me that both sources of income can bring good profits. The bounty were profitable 2 years ago. At the moment I prefer to trade, because it brings me more profit than the Bounty.

If the bounty project you are participating does not pay after the bounty campaigns overs, what will you do? Go to scam acussation board see the multiple reports filed by the bitcointalk users. Then you will not say bounties are profitable.

Trading is profitable if you use all your skill or using bot to fix the trade. Else here also we cannot survive for longtime.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:12:15 PM

It seems to me that both sources of income can bring good profits. The bounty were profitable 2 years ago. At the moment I prefer to trade, because it brings me more profit than the Bounty.
but certainly not leaving the bounty. I am also now fond of trading crypto assets, because there are no bounties that really produce. therefore I choose to trade crypto every day. the profit is not great, but I can get it every day.

Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:22:21 PM

Trading is needed capital to start, if the bounty starts from zero you don't need capital to do this. these are both very different, you can't compare this.
if we have to choose, I will choose both, I get money/reward from the bounties and then I use that money to start trading.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:26:01 PM

2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
you are right but I don't think anyone can combine bounty and trading looking at  the nature of trading and the amount of attention needed in it. You might have to spend lots of time in monitoring trading and have little or no time for bounty

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:33:28 PM

Trading requires some experience and that’s why many people try to stay away from it. My opinion is, there is nothing wrong being brave to experience and learn about it by yourself. If you’re careful and lucky, there is always a chance to earn good money from trading. True, bounty is no longer profitable. It was much better in past but we’re still in bearish market so when the market starts to grow again, probably there might be some campaigns with a good quality.
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:37:34 PM

Doing both will be a good idea. Get your capital on trading from the profits of your bounty. Its much easier to gamble thinking you don't use most straight from your pocket.

+ 1 such a great idea to do bounties and earn from it.
then you can use it for trading as a good addition.
well, just be careful and always be picky. make the best choice as always.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 02:38:52 PM

Now the bounty has subsided a bit because a lot of companies have gone bankrupt.  Because now it is more important to trade.  Who does not know how to learn, there is no other way out.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:48:47 PM

Trading indeed is good choice for regular income instead of bounties but trading is not easy, its very tough to take a right trade at right time, trade may go into loss as well. In bounty you do not have any money risk but even after working for 2-3 months reward is very less in today's scenario. Most of the tokens are losing value after hitting exchanges in this bear trend so bounty hunters are getting much out of their hard work. Some projects are also delaying payment due to the fear of losing token value, so over all bounty is not a much profitable business currently.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Jenkins33

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:51:47 PM

Bounty must be compared with something interchangeable. Like for example different types of bounty. Trade is a completely different kind of activity that can be done simultaneously with participation in bounty campaigns. I think that many people in the crypto market do this.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:53:04 PM

Now the bounty has subsided a bit because a lot of companies have gone bankrupt.  Because now it is more important to trade.  Who does not know how to learn, there is no other way out.
on this issue, I think both have advantages. well, maybe trading does have great potential, because the assets we have are directly traded. however, the big potential still has a big risk. in this case, I prefer bounty compared to trading.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 02:57:13 PM

2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
If bounty hunting is not profitable anymore, trading is another option to consider. However, if you are still consider newbie as a trader, I suggest you to take some trading knowledge or skill before engaging into it. Teach yourself at least to learn the basic trading skill.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:09:33 PM

I have been combining both bounty and trading, trading with small capital so the profit is small, bounty if our capabilities are social media signatures, the content is all done well then it will produce enough, if the project is not a scam  Grin
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:12:25 PM

The truth of the matter is that it's not everybody that have the knowledge of trading, so the option of trading is not available to everybody. It is better to also look for a hustle outside of the cryptocurrency world that pays well, because making money in the crypto world is presently hard because of the bear market.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:27:12 PM

I am a devoted bounty hunter and I don't like trading, I still prefer to hunt for bounties than to trade even knowing that trading profits is daily based, I just don't get trading at all,and most times i always lose my money, finally I took my eye off trading for good

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:35:55 PM

Bounty vs trading, nowadays many people are switching of trading than bounty because many bounty gets the hard fork and soft fork but instead of giving all the rewards as promoting the bounty campaigns they not give the prize so it gone very wrong. Today trading is the most profitable thing to do because in trading you can get profit, if you are a good trader a high profit you can make the more income you can get. For now I'm trading in darb because of the very approachable and the way you deposit and withdraw is very easy so many are trying to go here and trade some of there coins.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:37:37 PM

Doing both will be a good idea. Get your capital on trading from the profits of your bounty. Its much easier to gamble thinking you don't use most straight from your pocket.
Yes,just like what i do ,joining in bounty is just an only extra job here in crypto so why you wasted it you need to grab the opportunity to get an extra profit here for my own opinion you need to do something while you are on trading ,not focusing only in one.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:42:17 PM

Bounty vs trading, nowadays many people are switching of trading than bounty because many bounty gets the hard fork and soft fork but instead of giving all the rewards as promoting the bounty campaigns they not give the prize so it gone very wrong. Today trading is the most profitable thing to do because in trading you can get profit, if you are a good trader a high profit you can make the more income you can get. For now I'm trading in darb because of the very approachable and the way you deposit and withdraw is very easy so many are trying to go here and trade some of there coins.
Yes, many are trying to switch in day trading because they are getting a profit from this because the way you trade and the way on how many profit you get that would be the money you can get so many are going to trading than bounty nowadays.
Of course that the profit you are getting is already your money so many are trying in trading but they must know how trading works so they must study on how it really works. Knowledge is a must in this genre of trading because if you doesn't have any knowledge about this you might get scam, so you must need enough knowledge to avoid those people and activities.
Dalmar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:46:25 PM

The comparison is not right and there are other important things that we should discuss. Trading the crypto markets is profitable and risks are lower than traditional financial markets. Bounty earnings are not better than remote jobs for those who have a different set of skills.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:53:58 PM

Both supplement each other in a good way.There are times when trading involves high risk low margin and times when low risk high margin.Its up to people how much risk they are willing to take.So I suppose until markets gets stable and get some confirmation signals its better to enjoy some free airdrops and bounty while learning simultaneously.Day trading involves very good knowledge and time so bounty are good for swing traders like me.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 03:57:05 PM

I am not a trader or would I say a regular trader. But with the stories and research I have made, I doubt  you can combine trading and bounty at same time due to  how complex trading can be

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: