Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:13:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Vs Trading  (Read 18115 times)
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:17:07 PM

Bounties are more profitable, why they switch to trade. Something's wrong here, I haven't seen your answer.

If I will do both, results of bounty, I will use to trade
Bounties can be profitable if you can be able to find a good projects with limited number of participants.Or else you are just wastin your time on promoting the useless projects.But trading is not like bounty if you are skill enough then you can keep earning profits as long as cryptos were avilable for trading on exchages.

Are you sure!!! Bounties are not for the big projects nowadays, most of the ICO are scam only and they only take works from the users and leave without paying them. I believe in 10 bounties only 1 bounty paying their participants on time.
But in trading you may need to invest but if you play with good idea and skillset you will be able to make the money.

Not sure about the marketplace all the time.
Did you read "IF" in my statement. Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:22:34 PM

Bounties all the way as you can keep your tokens even if the value is low at the moment. With trading there are external factors besides your skill of trading, it requieres a lot of time and certain key hours in order to catch some good trading waves when we all know that is full of trading bots on every exchange.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:28:07 PM

2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
It is really a sad news. Currently ICO projects are not trusted anymore, all projects are supported and fomo exchanges. It seems that promotion campaigns are no longer important and it is making many bounty hunters unemployed. when ICO is really dead, it is also the time when we have to start learning transactions or finding new jobs

33bitcoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:28:41 PM

Bounties all the way as you can keep your tokens even if the value is low at the moment. With trading there are external factors besides your skill of trading, it requieres a lot of time and certain key hours in order to catch some good trading waves when we all know that is full of trading bots on every exchange.

Trading is all about who you know, those pump groups are very powerful and if you get in early you will be sitting pretty like Scrooge Mcduck.  Bounties aren't really worth the effort, online work doesn't pay much so your better off working a normal job.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:39:16 PM

Trading involve skills and some kind of professionals before one can earn from it but Bounty aren't need such skills or professionals before one can earn. I will rather go on with my Bounty than forcing myself into trading. Will stick to what i know best to do than what i didn't.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:49:13 PM

Depending on your skill
Both are profitable and highly rewarding

If you are a good hardworking hunter; you earn a lot of stakes
If you are a very good hardworking trader, you make good profits
yeah, that's right.
both of them are very beneficial if we work hard without having to complain much about "this and that", i am sure the results we will receive will be in accordance with our hard work.

i am a hunter bounty and a trader too, i get results that match what i do and that is quite profitable.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 12:51:16 PM

Yes, the current bounty is very detrimental to the participants, because the participants mostly get inappropriate payments, even I think the current trade is far better and profitable.
I wonder if the bounty program will continue to experience bad things like now.

SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1254

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:11:48 PM

Earning from bounty is not as easy as it used to be, and most bounty doesn't pay on time.You need to be really experienced to make the market really hard to be careful and patient needs.Gain experience in trading with earnings from bounty

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:16:27 PM

Earning from bounty is not as easy as it used to be, and most bounty doesn't pay on time.You need to be really experienced to make the market really hard to be careful and patient needs.Gain experience in trading with earnings from bounty
You need to be skillful trader to earn from bounties? Huh So hard to relate.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 01:20:53 PM

we have no certainity working in bounty campaign.maybe we will not paid by developers team if projects run not well or they didnt reach softcap.bounty campaign need our patience cause we don't know when they distributed token reward for us.
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:29:20 PM

I am not going to recommend trading for the new users here. Let me explain the risks that are involved in both bounty campaign participation and altcoin trading.

While participating in bounty campaigns, you are not investing any money. You need to put a lot of time and effort, but you can afford to take this risk in my opinion. In then end, if the campaign refuses to pay, then you don't risk becoming bankrupt.

But things are different with trading. To start trading, you need a capital amount. This amount can be very significant, if you are living in third world nations such as India or South Africa. On top of that, you need to complete the tax formalities and KYC. Here you are risking time, money and effort. And if something goes wrong, it can put a hole in your pocket.
biangkerok

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:32:19 PM

we have no certainity working in bounty campaign.maybe we will not paid by developers team if projects run not well or they didnt reach softcap.bounty campaign need our patience cause we don't know when they distributed token reward for us.
therefore the bounty requires more patience, because there is no certainty for participants to get paid. if you have capital then trading is a good choice, I also started from the results of the bounty that I got and made the capital of trading for the first time until now the capital continues to grow.
kSL

Activity: 223

Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:42:45 PM

how many times have I tried to trade the result left much to be desired. Without experience it is better not to try, although bad experience is also experience

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:47:30 PM

Indeed until now the bounties was not profitable, maybe only if the bull run will come the bounties will be profitable, but until then maybe the bounty hunters start to trade, and try to make a profit there.

Bounty is not good at that time due to the regression of the economic. So that to choose between bounty and trading, I think trading will be the best choice for me to make money in the short time and wait for the bull run will happen at the end of this year!!!

waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:55:04 PM

Bounty hunters are in the rush for claiming their distributed tokens ASAP. There are various scam accusations against the ICOs and bounty teams that refused to pay the bounty campaign funds as it was promised.
Many ICO projects failed to make capital calls or extend ICO time. Most of them fail in the ICO process, so teams often refuse to pay bonuses to bounty hunters. Other allegations show that the bonus managers after the end of the campaign tried to change the addresses of hunters to usurp the shares. That's why many people choose to trade.

Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:57:50 PM

2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
At this point of the bounty is not profitable as you don't get paid for the work which one should get.Signature campaign is still a good option but i will say that you should combine both of them and get high return from them.You can invest in trading and earn from bounties.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:02:11 PM

Well bounties are company based, and trading depends solely on platforms and fluctuations. In my opinion, Bounties are opportunities and as long as the idea and project is realistic and there is a good foundation, surely it will be beneficiary to both parties. I haven't been into trading but I think with good strategies it will be worth the wait.

I guess both bounty and trading is a good investment of time and effort, you can do both as per your choice. No need to tangle them up.
toydoll

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:05:42 PM

Maybe the bounty programs will disappear in a few years,I don't look that far.While there is a bounty-you can participate in them,and suddenly get a big profit.In the meantime,as the author wrote, I try to trade.If you learn to trade and do the right analysis-no bounty is needed,you can make good money in any market.
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:08:31 PM

Until now bounty is not profitable. Many project dont guve reward for bounty hunter and many reward from bounty can not sell in the market because because it hasn't entered the market yet. but i still try to join on bounty.
if you have capital i think it is good to trade. currently I do is a trade while sometimes do bounty.
karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:09:27 PM

It seems to me that both sources of income can bring good profits. The bounty were profitable 2 years ago. At the moment I prefer to trade, because it brings me more profit than the Bounty.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: