Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:22:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Vs Trading  (Read 18116 times)
masyveonk

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:44:09 AM

for me it is better to invest in coins and to use in trading than to participate in bounties because of the very length of the process because after the project you will wait for the token to be issued and when to release the exchanger.
And even more so after receiving the reward, you can stay with nothing, because it is not the fact that the project will be successful and the coins can be sold

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:49:30 AM

trading and bounty I think one way in my life as long as I know crypto currencies because I got capital to trade from a bounty so I judge bounty and trading are similarities that are not worth choosing
Oppo57
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:15:49 PM

I think bounty and trading both are profitable. If I have no investment then how I work in cryptocurrency. If bounty will rise and ico successful also payment is good i think many people are come back in bounty.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
FreeStage

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:01:11 PM

in 2017 was copious representing great bounty’s and profits trading, instantly its heavy age representing each. ambition this age desire change presently.
Dicage

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:01:23 PM

Whether you get the essential ability on technological and basics review with sizable feel, trading it is representing me..in charitableness you wait representing months representing unsettled bills on the other hand in trading, cardinal great day-by-day hails of cardinal percentage profits and you desire be twinkly to the deposit
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:52:36 AM

we can see that there aren't too many bounty campaigns today. maybe there are fewer productive and good projects. but if all the existing projects are worthy projects I think even though a little of that can benefit the bounty hunter. from many projects but many are scam.
I think the same as you. Today there is a little project .
But, if it project has promising concept it will give bounty hunter huge reward in the future.
I personally have some token from bounty. And still hold it.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:56:36 AM

If you are asking which is good for now to make some good money, I can say both. Or it really depends on how you are going to do some bounties and how good you are in trading. Bounty is still profitable if you know which one to join, like article writing, translation and signature if you're a high-rank member.
In trading, I  think it's too risky and you must learn first of what kind of trading techniques that are fit on you.

Remember in trading you need to invest your own money, while bounty is you're investing your time and knowledge.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:10:24 AM

you can not make a good portfolio by only joining the bounty campaigns. because success of the bounty campaigns are very low. and the ones that has good potential do not give you so much profit because of the quantity of participants.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:34:02 AM

If you are asking which is good for now to make some good money, I can say both. Or it really depends on how you are going to do some bounties and how good you are in trading. Bounty is still profitable if you know which one to join, like article writing, translation and signature if you're a high-rank member.
In trading, I  think it's too risky and you must learn first of what kind of trading techniques that are fit on you.

Remember in trading you need to invest your own money, while bounty is you're investing your time and knowledge.

Bounty and trading are equally profitable. If we join a good bounty and the project promising, I think we will get extra money when token listed in market. Having trading skills can be used in many markets such as forex or stocks and trading in crypto markets must be profitable

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:37:46 AM

you can not make a good portfolio by only joining the bounty campaigns. because success of the bounty campaigns are very low. and the ones that has good potential do not give you so much profit because of the quantity of participants.
it's not a problem collecting assets from bounties and some potential projects are our choices. I also collected lots of tokens from bounties, some of me were direct, but some of me were hold for the long term.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:40:58 AM

Bounty and trading are equally profitable. If we join a good bounty and the project promising, I think we will get extra money when token listed in market. Having trading skills can be used in many markets such as forex or stocks and trading in crypto markets must be profitable
if we bounyt hunter and also as a trader i am sure we will take much benefits from this market.we could accumulate our bitcoin or other coins amount from our bouny reward.its very rare to find this kind of person that able doing both of work.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:43:48 AM

if we bounyt hunter and also as a trader i am sure we will take much benefits from this market.we could accumulate our bitcoin or other coins amount from our bouny reward.its very rare to find this kind of person that able doing both of work.
of course, I trade several bounty assets every day. some successful projects gave me a fee for their tokens and I traded it to double the value of the token. isn't that really fun.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:47:37 AM

2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is no longer profitable.
Some have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

I used to do airdrops, bounty and trading. Now I'm just doing bounty and trading.
If you can do both, do it.
Bounty is a good way to increase your stack with just little effort and time spent.
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:53:26 AM

2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is no longer profitable.
Some have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

I do not agree with what you say in this thread ... because bounty hunters also trade after they get the results of bounty campaign ... and the bounty hunters are increasing every time ... and we can differentiate from year to year ... if in the year In 2016, there were only dozens of people who signed the project, but now it has reached hundreds of people in 1 bounty project ... so what you say in my opinion is not true ... and until now I still continue to receive the results of the bounty despite differences in results we get ...

farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:17:13 AM

Trading involves a lot of risk. But if a fan of cryptocurrency has the skills and experience of trading then he will prefer trading most likely. Although nobody stops you to do the bounty and trade at the same time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:36:27 AM

Trading involves a lot of risk. But if a fan of cryptocurrency has the skills and experience of trading then he will prefer trading most likely. Although nobody stops you to do the bounty and trade at the same time.

That's true, many of the bounty hunters I've known are already traders but it took a while before they become professional traders and they also suffered losses in their early trading days. They first used their tokens in trading and later bought bitcoin and other altcoins to be use in their trades. If you don't have fund for trading, bounty hunting can be your first step in earning coins in trading.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 07:57:19 AM

I will go with bounties because there is no investmnent in bounties and its a risk free work but in this work we have to much patience to get a coins and we have to wait for listed the coins but its a more profitable than trading.

Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:02:16 AM

Well, no one excludes the option that with the next Bitcoin rally, those who remained engaged in bounty companies will receive a good income. Just in case I work in the bounty area and I think maybe I will get a profit.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 08:26:28 AM

Bounty and trading are two different things, while in bounty you do not have much to lose and you do not  need money to start. But in trading you need to understand  the market , you have to be conversant with some trading rules otherwise you lose all your money . So its best to do the one you understand so you don't regret.  Some bounty still pay .

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Deewhy2
Copper Member

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:37:50 AM

Trading is a good thing to do but the risk is higher to that of bounty.
In trading you need money to start,  study market well,  follow trading rules and so on. But in bounty no money is involve to start,  less time is required, only risk is not to join a scam project (but u don't loss money since you didn't put any in the first place).

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: