Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2019, 02:03:36 PM *
News: Help collect the most notable posts made over the last 10 years.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EDC Blockchain - global platform with its own cryptocurrency  (Read 11351 times)
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:46:54 AM

I basically think that now is not the right time to sell. You need to wait for the growth of the market as a whole and only then start selling your assets.
This is where the difficulties begin. When the market is growing, how to determine when to take profits? Perhaps the growth will continue for a long time and you can take a much larger profit. What are the signs of profit taking, in your opinion?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Nasbacyar

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:44:56 AM

Right now, this may be a good time to invest and freeze for 12 months. Next year there will be a bitcoin halving. This will assist to a constant increase in BTC prices. Then altcoins will follow this growth.

Now many experts predict the future growing of Bitcoin price because of the halving.

Experts say a lot of things, sometimes it seems to me that they just make the crowd believe in something that will not happen!
flarenial

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 12:42:58 PM

Very big? More than half of the trading volume displayed in the CMC falls on the Yobit exchange. You should not trust the data in this exchange. Although the volumes grew slightly, against the background of volumes last winter, it looks unconvincing.
But what about the Yobit exchange? In my opinion, this is a completely normal exchange that accepts coins of beginner and developing projects.
BitMaximum
Copper Member

Activity: 482

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 05:39:28 PM

This “a completely normal exchange” is known as fraud, also support for scam projects. Accordingly, there are a lot of shitcoins in this exchange.

There are a lot of different altcoins on Yobit and among them there ara a lot of shitcoins. Yobit lists all altcoins and does not check them.

lylya75

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:02:37 PM

Very big? More than half of the trading volume displayed in the CMC falls on the Yobit exchange. You should not trust the data in this exchange. Although the volumes grew slightly, against the background of volumes last winter, it looks unconvincing.

But on other exchanges there are a big volumes too. Tokens of many projects do not have any trading volumes at all. EDC is actively trading on different exchanges.
Alexxo

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:52:20 PM

But on other exchanges there are a big volumes too. Tokens of many projects do not have any trading volumes at all. EDC is actively trading on different exchanges.

EDC has a good liquidity and tokens are in demand. It effects to the price of the tokens. The price of EDC is growing.

Enyanha

Activity: 492

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:59:49 PM

EDC has a good liquidity and tokens are in demand. It effects to the price of the tokens. The price of EDC is growing.

Now it is very difficult for cryptocurrency project to develop. EDC blockchain is doing a lot for development. No wonder that price of the tokens growth.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
crypto.funny

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 07:34:17 PM

Now it is very difficult for cryptocurrency project to develop. EDC blockchain is doing a lot for development. No wonder that price of the tokens growth.

I think that EDC Blockchain is very good project. It has a big community and a lot of people participate in leasing program.
nyasha

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 07:50:29 PM

This “a completely normal exchange” is known as fraud, also support for scam projects. Accordingly, there are a lot of shitcoins in this exchange.

I think that Yobit has a bad reputation but this exchange is rather popular among russian speaking users.
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 09:52:16 AM

More Opportunities Open Up for Exchanging EDC Coins!

The list of crypto exchanges and exchangers that accept EDC coins is constantly expanding!

Exchanger Obmenom.com has added our EDC coin! Now you can exchange EDC for many other cryptocurrencies or convert it to fiat money using Visa/Mastercard or other banks.

Obmenom.com works around the clock, while the average time of processing requests is 15 minutes.

EDC Blockchain will continue to actively develop partnerships with various exchangers and services for the exchange of cryptocurrencies. We want our users to be able to quickly and conveniently exchange their cryptocurrencies, while EDC liquidity improve.

Thank you for choosing EDC Blockchain!

via https://blockchain.mn

goosli

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 01:00:53 PM

Hello to the whole community of this project! Glad to join you. Tell me how promising this project is?
Milamol

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 01:20:33 PM

Experts say a lot of things, sometimes it seems to me that they just make the crowd believe in something that will not happen!
Well, with halving and bitcoin, everything will be fine. May not be as fast as many expect. Despite the positive forecasts of experts Grin About altcoins. I would like to believe in the new season of altcoins, but you need to understand that not the best can happen.

cryptocrystalz

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 01:41:27 PM

Well, with halving and bitcoin, everything will be fine. May not be as fast as many expect. Despite the positive forecasts of experts Grin About altcoins. I would like to believe in the new season of altcoins, but you need to understand that not the best can happen.
Of course, I am not an expert in the world of cryptocurrencies, but only a novice user, but it seems to me that the most important thing is to buy a promising altcoin at the right time. Perhaps the coin of this project is just right for this.
nyasha

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 04:59:08 PM

Hello to the whole community of this project! Glad to join you. Tell me how promising this project is?

I think that EDC is a good project. I participate in leasing program to get extra profit. The price of the tokens grow.
cryptozoya

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 05:10:09 PM

It is very good that new exchanger appear. Many people prefer to use exchangers to buy cryptocurrency. It is more simple than register on exchange.
Alexxo

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 05:46:42 PM

Of course, I am not an expert in the world of cryptocurrencies, but only a novice user, but it seems to me that the most important thing is to buy a promising altcoin at the right time. Perhaps the coin of this project is just right for this.

It is very hard to find a right time to buy altcoin Huh But the price of EDC is growing and many investors pays attention to EDC.

OPEXsupport

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 06:06:32 PM

It is very hard to find a right time to buy altcoin Huh But the price of EDC is growing and many investors pays attention to EDC.

EDC is working from 2015. It is actively developing and investors had enough time to make a decision about buying tokens.
Enyanha

Activity: 492

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 06:27:13 PM

EDC is working from 2015. It is actively developing and investors had enough time to make a decision about buying tokens.

EDC is an old project and since 2015 they have done a lot of development. Price of EDC grows better than the price of Bitcoin.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 03:20:58 PM

Global Team – Global Goals

Top managers of the EDC Blockchain company met with each other in Armenia for active strategic planning and team building! The meeting was headed by the owner of the company, Vaz Eghiazar!

During the day, the team climbed one of the mountain peaks overlooking Mount Ararat. Sport, endurance, joint conquest of obstacles, support of each other, and team spirit is an excellent model of real conditions for achievements in business.

In the evening, discussions and consultations were held in the conference hall, during which the forthcoming launch of the MVP-version of the multifunctional ECRO Place was discussed in detail. The stages of readiness and upgrades of other promising releases of ECRO System were tested. At the end, the management outlined the immediate and medium-term strategies for the development of the EDC Blockchain platform.

EDC Blockchain aims to take the blockchain industry to the next level. This includes both the tokenization of small and medium-sized businesses and the creation of a global trade turnover network of goods and services based on blockchain tools, as well as the popularization of blockchain technology around the world.

Only a team that is inspired by the same idea and has a high level of professionalism will be able to make this a reality.

And that's exactly what the EDC Blockchain and ECRO System are all about! The meeting in Armenia became very important, as the company got a new impulse for its development, so in the near future, we will be ready to present the results of our work!

Join the EDC Blockchain team too!

Read Vaz Eghiazar's post on Twitter.

via https://blockchain.mn

cryptomia62

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 03:35:35 PM

Oh yes, you can’t say better Grin!
According to CMC as of January 1, 2019, the cost of EDC is 245 satoshi, today it is 53 satoshi. Although from mid-July there was a twofold recovery... depending on how good it is to pick out something from the context

As I know EDC management have been changed and they added a leasing program and started to develop the project. Those people that participate in leasing program see that the price of the tokens grow.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.