Bitcoin Forum
January 28, 2020, 10:03:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EDC Blockchain - global platform with its own cryptocurrency  (Read 15707 times)
Qukamanid

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 01:51:04 PM

Price of EDC falls again. It is really very difficult to develop when cryptocurrency market falls.

I think that some people earn big money of such volatility of EDC rates. There are a lot of speculators.

EDC Blockchain becomes more popular and a lot of traders pays attention to the coin. But price of EDC continuer to fall.

The coin falls in price because traders take profits and also those users who receive a percentage from the leasing program sell these coins. But when it stops the price will start to grow again.

Hope you are right. A lot of people participate in leasing program and they are interested in growth of token price.
Are token projects currently in the growth phase or are they falling?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/edc-blockchain/ Here is information about EDC price.  After a big growth there is a fall of the price.
By the link you provided: EDC Blockchain ROI -100,00%
To put it mildly, not a very good investment.

You are absolutely right. But the ROI is calculated from January 2017. At that time it was the old team of the project. New team bought EDC Blockchain in February and the price of EDC started to grow from July. I participate in leasing from July and I earned a good profit here.
That is, the first investors who supported the project suffered significant losses?

As I know leasing program appeared only in February 2019 or even letter and it started to actively promoted only in summer. So investors did not have any losses at all.
I’m not talking about a leasing program, but about investing in a project. Lose about half of your investment and you say there were no losses? Explain your idea why investors did not suffer losses when the token fell? I want to understand how this is possible.

As I know EDC Blockchain did not have any ICO at all. For me leasing program is a kind of investing program. If you invested in Bitcoin when it was 20 000$ you lost a lot of money because now Bitcoin is 7400$. Cryptocurrency investment are very risky at all.

Any investment is risky so no one knows for sure how the market will behave at one time or another. But due to the fact that the project has a leasing program, you will always be in the black even if the price of the asset falls.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smema

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 04:11:00 PM

It is good that marketplace was launched. It will attract more attention to the ECD Blockchain and will increase the community of EDC blockchain.

I think that marketplace is a big step in the development of the project. EDC Blockchain already has a big ecosystem and a lot of users of the wallet.

I agree with you completely, I am pleased that the holders of this coin have the possibility of real use of this coin.

The most important thing for the growing price of the token is to create a demand it the tokens. EDC tokens will be actively used in marketplace.

Price of EDC continue to fall. Hope it is temporary and in future EDC will continue to raise.
Look at the whole market, it is in a state of decline, so the coin of this project will also fall!

The price of EDC growth from the July 2019. All this time the cryptocurrency market falls.
I think that this growth is due to the fact that the coin is of interest to users and it is bought more than sold.
alim264

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 05:42:45 PM

I think that this growth is due to the fact that the coin is of interest to users and it is bought more than sold.

I think that leasing program attract a lot of people. Users of the wallet buy the tokens and lease them for a long period of time.
adiliocesar

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 05:51:23 PM

A good video, I like EDC youtube channel very much, but the price of EDC continue to fall.
cryptomarka

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 06:17:05 AM

A good video, I like EDC youtube channel very much, but the price of EDC continue to fall.

The whole cryptocurrency market falls and EDC is not an exclusion. It is necessary to wait till the growth of the market.
invpro

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 06:40:11 AM

Price of EDC falls again. It is really very difficult to develop when cryptocurrency market falls.

I think that some people earn big money of such volatility of EDC rates. There are a lot of speculators.

EDC Blockchain becomes more popular and a lot of traders pays attention to the coin. But price of EDC continuer to fall.

The coin falls in price because traders take profits and also those users who receive a percentage from the leasing program sell these coins. But when it stops the price will start to grow again.

Hope you are right. A lot of people participate in leasing program and they are interested in growth of token price.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/edc-blockchain/ Here is information about EDC price.  After a big growth there is a fall of the price.

You are absolutely right. But the ROI is calculated from January 2017. At that time it was the old team of the project. New team bought EDC Blockchain in February and the price of EDC started to grow from July. I participate in leasing from July and I earned a good profit here.
That is, the first investors who supported the project suffered significant losses?

As I know leasing program appeared only in February 2019 or even letter and it started to actively promoted only in summer. So investors did not have any losses at all.
I’m not talking about a leasing program, but about investing in a project. Lose about half of your investment and you say there were no losses? Explain your idea why investors did not suffer losses when the token fell? I want to understand how this is possible.

As I know EDC Blockchain did not have any ICO at all. For me leasing program is a kind of investing program. If you invested in Bitcoin when it was 20 000$ you lost a lot of money because now Bitcoin is 7400$. Cryptocurrency investment are very risky at all.
That is, the project was originally opened at the personal expense of developers?
Qukamanid

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 09:23:07 AM

That is, the project was originally opened at the personal expense of developers?

It is not always necessary to conduct an ICO in order to attract investment in a project. Perhaps large investors evaluated the project at an early stage.
Hypoluxy

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 10:10:42 AM

It is not always necessary to conduct an ICO in order to attract investment in a project. Perhaps large investors evaluated the project at an early stage.

In February of 2019 the team of the project changed. I do not know what it was before February, but after February the project have shown a very good results of development.
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 11:23:38 AM

Un gran saludo desde Puerto Ordaz!

EDC Blockchain and ECRO System held an educational event in Puerto Ordaz, Venezuela!

Our Latin American community is always active and hardworking. Plus, Venezuela is very lucky because the development of the community in Latin America is managed by one of the most charismatic and professional ambassadors, Daniel Grosso!

Daniel Grosso is the winner of one of the company's latest promotions and a diligent person. For many people, he is an example of how environmentally friendly and successful blockchain business can be.

At the event in Puerto Ordaz, Daniel presented the main products of the EDC Blockchain platform and the advantages of the global multifunctional ECRO System.

The interactive part of the training held by Daniel Grosso.

Users of the EDC Blockchain platform and participants of the ECRO System project now have access to a variety of opportunities! With the help of the EDC leasing function, you can easily improve your daily life, getting bonuses every day. With the EDC Blockchain coin constructor and the placement of products and services on the ECRO global marketplace, entrepreneurs can tokenize and scale their business. You can receive a support for your technological startup from the platform. Thus, anyone interested in personal growth and self-fulfillment has the opportunity to study at the unique ECRO blockchain academy.

Guests of the event were particularly interested in the information about the ready-made package solutions from EDC Blockchain, which were developed so that every owner of the business or a startup creator could choose the most appropriate one, regardless of the business direction and experience in the field of blockchain technology.

Training seminars in Venezuela are activities that contribute to the expansion of our community in Latin America. We congratulate our users in Puerto Ordaz with the opportunity to participate in these events!

EDC Blockchain and ECRO System participants after the event in Puerto Ordaz.

See you next time in Latin America!

via https://blockchain.mn

Kynks

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 03:34:11 PM

In February of 2019 the team of the project changed. I do not know what it was before February, but after February the project have shown a very good results of development.

If you look at the graph of this coin, you can see just significant changes at this particular time. That is, we can conclude that the change of team went in favor of this project.
Hypoluxy

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 04:06:58 PM

If you look at the graph of this coin, you can see just significant changes at this particular time. That is, we can conclude that the change of team went in favor of this project.

New team - new design. New team doing a lot for development and they actively developing community. The number of users of the wallet increase too.
adiliocesar

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 05:25:41 PM

New team - new design. New team doing a lot for development and they actively developing community. The number of users of the wallet increase too.

The most important task for all cryptocurrency projects is to create demand in the tokens. Thanks big popularity of EDC Blockchain and leasing program team of the EDC Blockchain successfully solved this task.
cryptomarka

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 09:21:36 AM

The most important task for all cryptocurrency projects is to create demand in the tokens. Thanks big popularity of EDC Blockchain and leasing program team of the EDC Blockchain successfully solved this task.

I am very glad that inspite of difficult market conditions the team of EDC does not stop and continues to develop the project.
Suriens

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 09:37:21 AM

I am very glad that inspite of difficult market conditions the team of EDC does not stop and continues to develop the project.

I agree with you, the merit of the new team is very significant, the project shows a good result and, most importantly, increases its community and attracts new funds to the project.
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 12:48:58 PM

EDC Blockchain Weekly Digest

Here is our weekly digest! Every week we introduce our users to the processes that take place on the other side of their screens. Our marketers, designers, and programmers are constantly working to develop, improve, and launch products and services for the use and convenience of our community in 57 countries around the world!

This week we continue to work on the following updates:

EDC mobile wallets

The development of mobile applications for Android/iOS devices continues.

For Android wallets, we are expanding the user functionality. We are developing a module of the 'check-codes' and 'red envelopes' formation. These types of transactions are expected to be widely used in loyalty programs, bonus promotions, and gift certificates. It will be even more convenient to control your business from a smartphone.

Another useful module will be "Address book", which will allow users to save the accounts with which they interact most often and use them for transactions. Mobile EDC wallet means high mobility.

EDC Blockchain platform

Clustering and scaling of the EDC Blockchain platform are in progress. Clustering is used in different parts of e-commerce systems to ensure high availability, fault tolerance, and as a means of load balancing.

That's all for now. Our team follows the project roadmap so that our users can enjoy all the benefits of blockchain technology for fast transactions, daily bonuses, and tokenization of small and medium-sized businesses.

See you in the new digest!

via https://blockchain.mn

alim264

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 02:09:35 PM

I agree with you, the merit of the new team is very significant, the project shows a good result and, most importantly, increases its community and attracts new funds to the project.

A lot have been done. We see how actively start EDC team to develop the project after administration was changed in February.
kiselik

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 02:20:12 PM

A lot have been done. We see how actively start EDC team to develop the project after administration was changed in February.

A lot of participants participate in leasing program. Strong promotion and growth the price of the tokens attracts many users to leasing program.
Miabi

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 04:18:13 PM

In this example, we can see that a good team is able to give the project a new life. I always said that from a good team this is 70 percent success.
Moonchain123

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 04:29:15 PM

In this example, we can see that a good team is able to give the project a new life. I always said that from a good team this is 70 percent success.

Team is the most important thing for every project. From team depends development of the project and realization of planned ideas.
cryptomarka

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 06:33:34 AM

Befor New Year people sell tokens and withdraw money from cryptocurrency. That is why cryptocurrency market falls.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.