Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2019, 02:08:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EDC Blockchain - global platform with its own cryptocurrency  (Read 8539 times)
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:11:22 PM

Yobit has a bad reputation. But many tokens you can sell only on Yobit. I use Youbit to sell tokens and do not have problems with it. But many traders say that they have problems.
I did not have to deal with the assets of this exchange. Those assets that I had to explore, I found through CMC, and none of them is only traded on this exchange.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
caribbean_dream
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:36:45 PM

Waiting for anonymous transfers. It will be very interesting to see how anonymous transfers will look likes and how they will work.
cryptomia62

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:46:45 PM

Waiting for anonymous transfers. It will be very interesting to see how anonymous transfers will look likes and how they will work.

I like how EDC Blockhain is developing and encreasing its ecosystem. There are a lot of news from the project and they doing a lot.
CryptoFlowers
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:52:45 PM

I like how EDC Blockhain is developing and encreasing its ecosystem. There are a lot of news from the project and they doing a lot.

It is very important to check how the project is developing. Now it is a big competition among cryptocurrency project and it is hard to develops.
eee514

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:56:36 PM

There are already anonymous coins, this is not new. We can watch at least Monero.
xctgolj

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:28:43 PM

It is very important to check how the project is developing. Now it is a big competition among cryptocurrency project and it is hard to develops.

Well, as you can see, the project does not stand still and develops (regular meetings of the conference, video developers on the work done).
bitpotter

Activity: 772
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:41:32 PM

Actually it is very easy if this project succeeds in penetrating a large exchange, but the funds needed are also quite a lot plus there must be a community that supports it. I think it will definitely work if it's done slowly.
cryptomarka

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:57:16 AM

I watch how project is developing and growing its community. I think it is a good project and I decided to participate in leasing program here. I hope everything will be OK with EDC Blockchain and in future it will continue to develop.
BitMaximum
Copper Member

Activity: 447

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:28:52 AM

Sometimes you do not have choice. For example, many tokens is possible to sell only on Yobit. It is good that there is a choice of the exchanges in the case of EDC blockhain.
If there is no choice, and the asset is being traded only on this exchange, then I am not interested in this asset. All assets that I got as rewards in bounty campaigns are not traded on this exchange.

It says only that you listen to the opinions of others. You can not talk about something without trying it.
This is called learning from the mistakes of others.
Did you jump into the draw-well? You say that anyone can jump into the well? Wink

I agree that the choice of bounty is very important. But very often tokens are not traded at all even on Youbit  Shocked
Exactly. There are a lot of tokens that are not available anywhere from which I can conclude that nobody needs them. And if the token is traded on the stock exchange and there are normal volumes, this is already good.

As for me I think that the most important thing when you analyse the crypto strartups is to check the trading volumes. If trading volumes are big it means that crypto startups tokens are in demand for traders.

upline

Activity: 952
Merit: 286

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 11:47:09 AM

As for me I think that the most important thing when you analyse the crypto strartups is to check the trading volumes. If trading volumes are big it means that crypto startups tokens are in demand for traders.
Very often, beginners cryptoexchanges wind up trading volumes.

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯________¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦__¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦___¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦__¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯__¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
ZROCOR
PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION FACEBOOK ? TWITTER ? WHITEPAPER ? ZAPPS ? GITHUB
ZROCOR
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯________¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦__¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦___¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦__¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯__¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 12:32:27 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2019, 01:20:18 PM by simpsons_support

Today we will have a live webinar!
Where Kamil Mundo will talk about news, opportunities and marketing  plan of EDC Blockchain! 19:00 Msk!

via https://blockchain.mn

AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 01:20:31 PM

Actually it is very easy if this project succeeds in penetrating a large exchange, but the funds needed are also quite a lot plus there must be a community that supports it. I think it will definitely work if it's done slowly.

If you look at CMC, the project has been around for three years. We can say that they are not in a hurry with a big exchange. Do not be fast, perhaps the right tactic in the development.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
lylya75

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 05:28:28 PM

Continue to participate in Bounty. My new article:
https://medium.com/@vera55nika55/about-development-of-edc-blockchain-973d25dca7b7
cryptomia62

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:57:42 PM

If you look at CMC, the project has been around for three years. We can say that they are not in a hurry with a big exchange. Do not be fast, perhaps the right tactic in the development.

As I know EDC blockchain has changed the management team and now its starts to activly develop.
Alexxo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:01:58 PM

As I know EDC blockchain has changed the management team and now its starts to activly develop.

The results of work of new team is very clear. There are a lot of news and comunity is actively developing.

darkcerebral

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:08:16 PM

Sometimes you do not have choice. For example, many tokens is possible to sell only on Yobit. It is good that there is a choice of the exchanges in the case of EDC blockhain.
If there is no choice, and the asset is being traded only on this exchange, then I am not interested in this asset. All assets that I got as rewards in bounty campaigns are not traded on this exchange.

It says only that you listen to the opinions of others. You can not talk about something without trying it.
This is called learning from the mistakes of others.
Did you jump into the draw-well? You say that anyone can jump into the well? Wink

I agree that the choice of bounty is very important. But very often tokens are not traded at all even on Youbit  Shocked
Exactly. There are a lot of tokens that are not available anywhere from which I can conclude that nobody needs them. And if the token is traded on the stock exchange and there are normal volumes, this is already good.

I think so too. If the volume of trades is high, this indicates the interest of users to this coin. And delta trading is also very important, so that purchases exceed sales in the average value.
Nasbacyar

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:27:48 PM

I did not know that the team changed managers. I wonder why this happened? Have past managers poorly coped with their work?
upline

Activity: 952
Merit: 286

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 05:58:55 AM

Who exactly of the managers they changed?

ZROCOR
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION FACEBOOK ? TWITTER ? WHITEPAPER ? ZAPPS ? GITHUB
ZROCOR
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:07:07 AM

EDC Blockchain Ambassadors Are Now on Our Official Website!

You can now get to know our ambassadors and project managers a little better, as well as find out about their most significant achievements and learn some interesting facts from their lives.

We present to you the Ambassadors section that you can find on our official website blockchain.mn, so you can read about our both regional and international leaders.

The company management highly appreciates those people who can take responsibility for their actions, inspire others and help develop our community in the world. Today, thanks to our ambassadors, the EDC Blockchain community is actively growing in Latin America, Asia and Africa.

We create available Blockchain products and provide the conditions necessary for growing your business.

via https://blockchain.mn

DeepChipolino

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:58:10 AM

Yes, volumes are important for short and medium term trading. However, the fundamental indicators of the project are more important for investment. Including on which exchange the project asset is traded. What was discussed above.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.