Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2019, 05:01:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EDC Blockchain - global platform with its own cryptocurrency  (Read 5332 times)
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:47:54 PM

[
Global platform
with its own cryptocurrency
]

What is EDC Blockchain?

EDC is not just a cryptocurrency, but a multifunctional platform with many benefits for users which provides the ability to create cryptocurrencies for your startups and businesses within the framework of the chosen package.
A pool of new venture capital investors who are interested in the growing influence of EDC Blockchain in the industry is actively involved in the development of the project.
The company is actively focusing on the Southeast Asian (in particular, China), Latin American and European markets.

BENEFITS

Trading on world markets. EDC cryptocurrency is presented on Bit-z, DigiFinex, Idax, Yobit and other major exchanges.
Mining based on the LPoS algorithm. It doesn’t consume computer power, as the masternode mines cryptocurrency remotely, while you are getting a profit to your EDC wallet starting from the first day of its operation.
Bitshares 2.0 Graphene Protocol.
You are provided with fast transactions, low commissions, as well as multitasking when working with multiple tokens.

OUR SERVICES

Working with digital assets: issue, management, storage and trading.
Multicurrency wallet. Safe, convenient, fast.
Package solutions for creating digital currency based on the blockchain which are applied to tokenization of business, attraction of investments, payment for goods and services, as well as to payment programs.
Marketing support for projects, Promotion of your project in the media and work with different advertising channels. Content creation and its promotion.
Development of blockchain projects, as well as development and implementation of smart contracts for any requirements.

OUR FUTURE GOALS

Launch of the EDC Blockchain application for all operating systems.
Creation of a global blockchain aggregator, i.e., a platform that simplifies the creation of digital assets based on any of the existing blockchains.
Creation of a fast and secure decentralized cryptocurrency exchange based on the blockchain.
Creation of crowdfunding platform based on the blockchain to attract investments for projects and startups
Creation of a global p2p marketplace based on the blockchain for the entire EDC Blockchain community.

UPDATED WALLET

We have updated the EDC BLOCKCHAIN wallet, turning it into a multipurpose tool with a simple interface.

Wallet Features

The ability to store any tokens issued on the EDC Blockchain.
Multi-currency support.
Accessibility on all platforms and browsers.
Fast and secure transactions.
Ability to lease coins to the masternode for mining directly from the wallet.

Our Official  channels and groups:

Try The Brand New Ethereum Game
50 Last Players Also Win The Bank
Works On Any iOS/Android Device With Standard Browser
Join Us On Telegram To Get Notified When You Can Win
COLOR PIXELS
AND WIN
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:48:20 PM

///\\\

BitMaximum
Copper Member

Activity: 366

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:30:31 PM

I see it is a working project. It is not an ICO with a coin that are traded on exchanges.

simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:36:03 PM

I see it is a working project. It is not an ICO with a coin that are traded on exchanges.

You are right. EDC tokes are already listed on the exchanges. The full information about exchanges and market price of  EDC you can find at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/edc-blockchain/

Alexxo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:40:06 PM

I see you started to trade tokens on December 2016 and now there are a lot of exchangers and different trading pairs.

starkovblue

Activity: 742
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:51:21 PM

Where is your team?
From your ann, I understand that you are working recently and do not deserve reputation. What will make investors give you money?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
arteis406

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:22:15 PM

what it is? only update the project? give me original old thread
I want read the project, I think is good project but EDC and EDR coin is same? give me info for detile the project
thank you

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
BcnexThe Ultimate   ───$1M Raised───
Blockchain Trading Platform
Follow us:

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

BCNX Token
Public Sale starts on May 03 2019

▸  BUY NOW  ◂  
simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:55:48 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2019, 05:07:38 PM by simpsons_support

Where is your team?
Tomorrow I will publish a list of the team. But you can see everyone on LinkedIn.

From your ann, I understand that you are working recently and do not deserve reputation. What will make investors give you money?

3 facts about EDC Blockchain:

* Project is on the market since 2015
* EDC coins are used by people living in 57 countries
* Our community consists of over 1,000,000 active users

Alexxo

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:04:34 PM

Where is your team?
Tomorrow I will publish a list of the team. But you can see everyone on LinkedIn.

3 facts about EDC Blockchain:

* Project is on the market since 2015
* EDC coins are used by people living in 57 countries
* Our community consists of over 1,000,000 active users

It is really very rarely when the project open Official thread on Bitcointalk when it on the market from 2015 and has 1,000,000 active users.

caribbean_dream
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:14:22 PM

Usually project first open the official thread and then develop. EDC Blockchain first develop and then open official thead  Roll Eyes
barabeku

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:24:40 PM

On this page there are 10 exchanges that exchange EDC.
https://blockchain.mn/exchanges/.
Here are wellets
https://blockchain.mn/wallets/
It mean that EDC Blockchain has a develop ecosystem with wallets and exchanges.
lylya75

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:31:27 PM

Last news from facebook.

🔺1 billion EDC Burned

◾️Dear participants!

▪️Today 1 billion EDC were destroyed after the coins have been transferred to a NEW-AGE account!

🔺As we reported earlier, coin burn reduces the number of coins on the market, creating an economic shortage of their supply and increasing the value of each coin.

✔️You can observe the transaction at the link: https://explorer.blockchain.mn/account/new-age/overview/⠀

🚀🚀🚀Link to the news https://www.facebook.com/EDCBlockchain/photos/a.597660610751346/613386372512103/?type=3&theater
P.s. 🚀🚀🚀This is the official news of EDC Blockchain, published with the consent of  EDC Blockchain from official facebook page of  EDC Blockchain.
More news about Optherium can be found here https://www.facebook.com/EDCBlockchain/
simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:15:23 AM

Dear users!

We are pleased to announce that an update on the reduction in the EDC coin number to 100 billion units has been published on the world-famous analytical website coinmarketcap.com. Thus, the real numbers of the total and circulating supply are presented on the platform.

As a reminder, the board of the EDC Blockchain main investors decided to carry out the process of coin burn in several stages and reduce the number of EDC in circulation.

EDC Blockchain, like many large companies, carries out the coin burn in order to strengthen the internal cryptocurrency position. This is a justified step since there is an EDC deficit and demand is stimulated, thereby, increasing the price of the cryptocurrency. After all, whenever there is a shortage, there is growth.

To date, the coins have been already destroyed in three stages: the first coin burn occurred on March 15th, 2019, during which 900 million units were withdrawn from circulation, while the second one - on March 18th, 2019, when 4.2 billion units were burned. The third planned EDC coin burn took place on April 20th, 2019, during which 1 billion EDC were destroyed. In general, over 6.1 billion units were burned.

Stay tuned for more positive changes at EDC Blockchain!

via https://blockchain.mn

zarad0

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:51:12 AM

The reduction in the EDC is a very good news for the token price. The platform has profit and it repurchase the tokens. Such news will give more trust to investors.
Dorvei

Activity: 686
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:55:39 AM

The reduction in the EDC is a very good news for the token price. The platform has profit and it repurchase the tokens. Such news will give more trust to investors.

Another important fact is that community consists of over 1,000,000 active users + the reduction of tokens for  1 billion EDC = more trust and rise of the price. Hope it realy will be so.
caribbean_dream
Copper Member

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:20:42 AM

Another important fact is that community consists of over 1,000,000 active users + the reduction of tokens for  1 billion EDC = more trust and rise of the price. Hope it realy will be so.

Yes it is realy very good. But when the market falls fall the tokens of all startups inspite of good news of the project and reduction of the tokens.
CryptoFlowers
Copper Member

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:29:40 PM

Yes it is realy very good. But when the market falls fall the tokens of all startups inspite of good news of the project and reduction of the tokens.

Hope that falling is a temporary and market will stabalise in future and continue to grow. For last month Bitcoin grow for 30%. It is a very good result.
caribbean_dream
Copper Member

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:18:47 PM

Hope that falling is a temporary and market will stabalise in future and continue to grow. For last month Bitcoin grow for 30%. It is a very good result.

During all 2018 cryptocurrency falled that is why people tired from falling of rates. That is why they are affraid that crypto will start to fall again.
BitMaximum
Copper Member

Activity: 366

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:23:45 PM

During all 2018 cryptocurrency falled that is why people tired from falling of rates. That is why they are affraid that crypto will start to fall again.

Crytpocurrency market became more active this spring. I hope it will continue to rise in future.

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:26:34 PM

hmm,took a quick glance, i might have to check this out..
i like me some burns, they CAN be a good way to support hodlers
tho they also burn coins that can be used for funding too..

Reading more now, this has been around since 2015? interesting...

~Got this gurl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mine a couple coins a week, and that's how i make bread~
~Profitable and worthwhile CPU mining -- app.boid.com/u/CjMapope ~
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.