Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:29:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416398 times)
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:37:59 PM

Wow this "team" is unbelievably immature. Does not act professionally at all. Wouldn't be surprised if the team is really just a young kid.
Wonderful, I only mentioned your duplicate account for you to post from it. immature?
I think you need help. Maybe try to stick to one account when trying to prove your point.
Also it might help you if you use a different time when posting from two accounts.
Why not answer what I put about you in the post? lacking a response? feeling like an idiot?
Grow up, and act your age. Everyone knows who is the little kid here now.

Honestly I only have 1 account. Not sure what you are talking about?

I think you are acting out because of some criticism about your coin from multiple people. My advice is to try to act professional and people will start to take you more seriously.

Cheers,

criticism from your multiple personality does not count as multiple people.  Why not login to the other account and answer what I said about you? Although I have no doubt I have all your information correct, let me ask you this, how do you explain a troll owning a coin and advise people to sell and run? I would like to hear your opinion of Thdillin!

I am trying to help you. Please stop digging a deeper hole! It is not just your feelings at stake here. Lot's of investors in your coin would like to see professionalism. I would like to make some BTC off my CAIx. Making false accusation for no reason and getting into childish arguments is really bad for your image. I have no connection to Thdillin. I am mostly only concerned with the premine which we have previously discussed.

Exposing someone who points fingers at the dev team and make baseless accusations is not bad for our image, especially if that person is holding CAI himself. I have not heard your response as to what you think of someone who advise others to cut and run, yet he himself owns CAI?
Can you at least express your opinion of such a person?

u talk like a fag Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vulkorin

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:38:46 PM

Sweet logo man. If it makes it to the offical Caix logo ill donate.

looks like a weirdass cpu.

typical shitcoin as usual.

THX:> hope u will do better.
UncleJaysus

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:54:42 PM

awesome coin  Smiley here is my contribution for the logo

I also like this one best.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:57:03 PM

Is it known what will be the last block of CAI mining?

Yes once wallet is done, We will post an exact date as to last day of mining. Right now it's a rough estimate like I posted before.

http://caiblk.broken-arrow.pl/chain/Caishen/q/totalbc  

this address shows total coins mined on CAI, so 1.6 Mill + 368K that will be destroyed = 1968000 to be mined on CAI
before the mining end. That puts the final day at around : 10.5 days from now.

Thanks for info.
dogenu

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:57:16 PM

Another version with more contrast to make it more recognizable from a distance or in small size  Grin

https://i.imgur.com/SzPD9PS.png
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:58:21 PM

Current information on the premine situation. This is what I have been told so please correct me if you think something is incorrect:

160,000 CAI has already been spent from the original premine for devs, bounty, etc.

160,000 (premine already spent) / 1,6000,000 (total supply) = 10% premine

Are there any further premines? I heard about another 2% premine of the CAIx?
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:01:51 PM

Wow this "team" is unbelievably immature. Does not act professionally at all. Wouldn't be surprised if the team is really just a young kid.
Wonderful, I only mentioned your duplicate account for you to post from it. immature?
I think you need help. Maybe try to stick to one account when trying to prove your point.
Also it might help you if you use a different time when posting from two accounts.
Why not answer what I put about you in the post? lacking a response? feeling like an idiot?
Grow up, and act your age. Everyone knows who is the little kid here now.

Honestly I only have 1 account. Not sure what you are talking about?

I think you are acting out because of some criticism about your coin from multiple people. My advice is to try to act professional and people will start to take you more seriously.

Cheers,

criticism from your multiple personality does not count as multiple people.  Why not login to the other account and answer what I said about you? Although I have no doubt I have all your information correct, let me ask you this, how do you explain a troll owning a coin and advise people to sell and run? I would like to hear your opinion of Thdillin!

I am trying to help you. Please stop digging a deeper hole! It is not just your feelings at stake here. Lot's of investors in your coin would like to see professionalism. I would like to make some BTC off my CAIx. Making false accusation for no reason and getting into childish arguments is really bad for your image. I have no connection to Thdillin. I am mostly only concerned with the premine which we have previously discussed.

Exposing someone who points fingers at the dev team and make baseless accusations is not bad for our image, especially if that person is holding CAI himself. I have not heard your response as to what you think of someone who advise others to cut and run, yet he himself owns CAI?
Can you at least express your opinion of such a person?

It is bad for your business. You don't see the head of successful companies publicly getting in childish arguments. My opinion of such a person is this: With the current dev, I also advise to dump your coins on the CAIx pump. Hopefully it will pump.
YAdaminer

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:07:54 PM

Current information on the premine situation. This is what I have been told so please correct me if you think something is incorrect:

160,000 CAI has already been spent from the original premine for devs, bounty, etc.

Realy, again? The same FUD. The things were explained that even 5yo child can understand.
Anyway, what are you doing here? Just sell your CAI if you have any concerns or doubts.
YAdaminer

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:08:50 PM

Another version with more contrast to make it more recognizable from a distance or in small size  Grin

To me first one is better.
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:09:53 PM

Realy, again? The same FUD. The things were explained that even 5yo child can understand.
Anyway, what are you doing here? Just sell your CAI if you have any concerns or doubts.

In my opinion, premine is a big issue. That is great that a 5 year old can understand it. I can't seem to find the information. Are you saying it is not 10% premine?
YAdaminer

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:38:29 PM

In my opinion, premine is a big issue. That is great that a 5 year old can understand it. I can't seem to find the information. Are you saying it is not 10% premine?

Then sell and leave, but don't be concern about my coins. If you have some CAIs sell them, now price is up, don't wait, just sell.
reverse02

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:49:33 PM

another one ..

UncleJaysus

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:06:18 PM

It's been discussed before in this thread, I think. I can't remember the exact details myself, but maybe someone with more info (and patience) will repeat the details for you. Or you can just go back through the thread.  Smiley
StolenCoinSalesman

Activity: 385

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:19:37 PM

Im keeping my coins sale yours and gtfo. I like a dev who dosnt take shit from scrubs and tells it like it is.
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:26:15 PM

It's been discussed before in this thread, I think. I can't remember the exact details myself, but maybe someone with more info (and patience) will repeat the details for you. Or you can just go back through the thread.  Smiley

It was me, I'm the one who has been discussing premine on this thread. I'm really just trying to find out how much the premine was. It only makes sense that it was at least 10%. It's an important detail. I think the devs should put the proper amount of premine on the first page because right now it says 2% and that looks like a sneaky lie. I know most of you don't care about premine and of course that is your choice but as an investor I'm just trying to find out how much it was premined. If someone can explain in relation to the 10% premine I would appreciate it, thanks.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 09:15:03 PM

I smell something fishy... Don't get BIT!

http://caiblk.broken-arrow.pl/address/CezUfcmjPqvSGdKrEJAZJidsHvKr8KhkXt

for someone who is hell bent on stopping people from falling for our scam!!!, your wallet address shows a Balance: 817.54626492 CAI
Why give advice to people to do something you do not do yourself? if you want to people to run run run, put your CAI for sale at Mintpal.

You can also remove the images you promote CAI with as well from your website:

http://tdillingham.com/images/sampledata/caishensamples/CaishenCoin-1.png
http://www.tdillingham.com/images/sampledata/caishensamples/CaishenCoin-3-Splash-Logo.png
http://www.tdillingham.com/images/sampledata/caishensamples/CaishenCoin-3-ico.png

I figured your early attempt to buy CAI slowly and dump it all at once to make it look like it's crashing at a loss to you was a bit weird. So I tracked your duplicate account as well, same time zone, same supporting posts. All your anger stemmed from the day you offered your consultation services, which were kindly rejected.
I checked your consultation service website : http://www.tdillingham.com/
I read some of your articles as well, I only saw a failed attempt at a business startup, some anger towards others success. 20 or so domains that lead nowhere and expired.

But I will be nice and give you a free consultation: you will have a better chance at successful TROLLING if you sell the CAI you are holding in your wallet. And for the fishy smell filling your nostrils, you might want to try the following product

GUYS PLEASE DONT FIGHT if holding on to the coins is causing issue i will gladly take some or all feel free to send them to my little wallet Smiley

CbacXDLpMjGA6fFw19ZMekzgCBSPaQM2ee

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 09:16:34 PM

Yes once wallet is done, We will post an exact date as to last day of mining. Right now it's a rough estimate like I posted before.

this address shows total coins mined on CAI, so 1.6 Mill + 368K that will be destroyed = 1968000 to be mined on CAI
i still say we should go for 2.1 million coins to be the 10% of bitcoin is my opinion Smiley

sakr

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:13:28 PM

CAI official p2pool

Please point your miners (ScryptN) here :

http://thepool.pw:2888

and use your CAI address as username

for example:

vertminer --scrypt-vert -o thepool.pw:2888 -u YourCAIPayoutAddress  -p x

you will receive payments directly to your wallet!

Why use P2Pool:

• You will get better rewards: P2Pools award transaction fees from black rewards to the miners
  • Your mined coins will be deposited directly into your wallet, they are never held by any pool "operator" and cannot be lost due to incompetence or fraudulent behaviour.
  • P2Pool is DDoS resistant, it is impossible to DDoS the entire peer-to-peer P2Pool network, at best all someone can do is knock a node offline, in which case your client will just switch to one of your failover nodes
  • You do not have to register on any pool sites, etc. all you need is a CAI address which you will use as your username, and your rewards will be paid directly into your wallet.
  • Even if the node you are using goes down, you will not lose a single microCAI of payment, as the network itself stores your pending rewards, and will distribute them to you as normal.
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 10:13:35 PM

i still say we should go for 2.1 million coins to be the 10% of bitcoin is my opinion Smiley

it's not a bad idea but I think time has passed to apply this without a riot  Grin
1.6 Million is not the end of the road, PoS will add more coins as we go, so it's not capped at 1.6 million.

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 02:08:12 AM

it's not a bad idea but I think time has passed to apply this without a riot  Grin
1.6 Million is not the end of the road, PoS will add more coins as we go, so it's not capped at 1.6 million.
lol put it up for for vote? see if people would be ok for 2.1 million but ask the community wearing riot gear LOL  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: