Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:07:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416396 times)
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:35:10 PM

I hope CaiX doesnt die Sad i have 20k i want to dump

Is there any IRC i can join

Agree, i was thinking that this coin has a great and serious dev team.
Also, do we have a clue when will the TItans miner will arrive? Can't wait to see how the PSP program will works!

Here is a list to contact with other CAIx community, it's available on the OP
★ IRC Chat:   #caishen on freenode.net - http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#caishen
★ Website:   http://caix.club
★ Support Board:   http://caixboard.com
★ Twitter:   https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
★ Reddit:   http://www.reddit.com/r/caix
★ Foundation Reddit:   http://www.reddit.com/r/CAIxFoundation/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:45:38 PM

Also, do we have a clue when will the TItans miner will arrive? Can't wait to see how the PSP program will works!

Here is a list to contact with other CAIx community, it's available on the OP
★ IRC Chat:   #caishen on freenode.net - http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#caishen
★ Website:   http://caix.club
★ Support Board:   http://caixboard.com
★ Twitter:   https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
★ Reddit:   http://www.reddit.com/r/caix
★ Foundation Reddit:   http://www.reddit.com/r/CAIxFoundation/

Arent the titans in another month ugh?
karimdr2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:31:26 PM

Please don't do this Dividend thing again. A whole month with the Wallet open. The price speaks for itself, you need a better idea!
I totally agree with you !

Or at least implement a feature I proposed earlier in this thread. Wallet can stake a user-defined amount of coins for a long amount of time (also user defined) and make these coins unspendable. Unfortunately I have no faith that this feature will be implemented.

This feature already exists !

Where it exist? I am talking about "long-term-stake" whan coins staking for a month or longer.

Sorry, I confused with the reserve of stacking  Grin

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
elizabeth00

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:49:54 PM

VOTE FOR CAIX
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
pieterjanvh

Activity: 668

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:27:29 PM

Arent the titans in another month ugh?

There hasn't been any news about the titans yet, so we don't know when they'll arrive.
We hope to be pointing them at our multipool in August.
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:05:16 PM

Please don't do this Dividend thing again. A whole month with the Wallet open. The price speaks for itself, you need a better idea!
I totally agree with you !

Or at least implement a feature I proposed earlier in this thread. Wallet can stake a user-defined amount of coins for a long amount of time (also user defined) and make these coins unspendable. Unfortunately I have no faith that this feature will be implemented.

This feature already exists !

Where it exist? I am talking about "long-term-stake" whan coins staking for a month or longer.

There is #caishen IRC channel on freenode.net
Bitcoin!

Activity: 768

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:35:18 PM

im affraid price has something to do with volume if no volume is there the price is low!

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Report to moderator 
_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
virtuallann

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:11:51 AM

This is to be my public resignation from the CAIx Foundation.  I've stuck it out longer than I wanted to, but there is nothing being done to advance this coin but window dressing.  That, and the fact we were(and are still) as a community

being lied to about the promised Titans that were supposed to be used for the PSP. 

Why am I doing this now, and publicly instead of privately?

My reasons are both altruistic and selfish.  I wrote this letter 48 hours ago.  I decided to hold off until now in the hopes that things might brighten up for the coin.  This is not the case.  Days ago I started selling off my holdings due to the information I was privy too(yes we use insider information to make profitable decisions, just like you and everyone else would in our position so don't preach).  Some of my holdings are still tied up in CAIx because the current market makes it impossible to exit.  The information I was privy to consists of the following:

It was known back on July 12 that the 2nd and 3rd Titans were not coming anymore because of investor lack of confidence(due to dev indifference and bad decisions).  Many of us specifically had asked if the investor was still supplying the Titans after it was known they were not, only to have the questions ignored.  The Foundation as a group was not privy to this information(including myself) until at least a week later, and only then because a fellow Foundation member out of frustration at the state of CAIx and with how things were being handled by CAIx Management informed us all in the Foundation IRC Channel.  This person has direct contact with the investor through channels not involving CAIx.  This information was later verified as truth.

This blatant deception sent up warning bells with me as not only was the public being deceived, but the Foundation was as well.  It was at this point I started to exit CAIx as best I could.  Foundation members were quite rightly upset at this deception but Stuhlman promised he was working on a solution and to be patient.  I was still hopeful at this point that something was going to be worked out as Stuhlman has/had been honest and trustworthy up until this point(to the best of my knowledge).

Secondary, but still very important and valid reasons for my resignation include the following:

Lack of communication and transparancy on development of coin features, which led to the fiasco we all know so well of the Silk Coin wallet being copied and passed off as weeks of hard work by the Developers.

The AWOL Multipool that was promised over and over again for weeks and weeks, that is still not done. 

The lack of communication and responsiveness of the CAIx leader(don't know how else to say it) Stuhlman on answering the hard questions, making the hard decisions, managing the CAIx Developers, and even just being available for us to work with.  The Foundation has been bending over backwards to make things happen from donating BTC to get things done to offering technical expertise that would double or triple development time.  Always there is no response, but always a wallet address handy if you want to donate.

Communication with Developers as of late has been better due to the Foundation putting its collective foot down, but still we keep getting responses equating to "just a little bit longer" on all development fronts.

Of the 1,600,000 coins originally created at least 2/3 or more are owned by a small group of large holders.  That's over 1,000,000 coins of the 1.6 million.  This does not include large independant holders such as myself.  Include those holders and you have a fantasically small amount of coins owned by the public.  This is a terrible situation to be in and had I known this information a month ago I would have gotten out ASAP.  In the Foundation IRC channel you can plainly see the influence these large holders are having.  These holder have direct relationships with 1 or more Foundation members which leads to huge risks of massive market manipulation(as when the price jumped to .0015 - yes this was admitted in IRC by someone).

Lies, deception, stonewalling, indifference.  These are all things I've seen and felt since joining the Foundation.

Let me be clear on one thing though, the Foundation members themselves have worked tirelessly to try and make this coin a success, but you can only do so much with the smoke and mirrors show we have been subjected too by CAIx leadership.  You cannot bleed a stone.  I have great respect for the guys who have been working day after day managing the forum, answering questions, and putting out idea after idea to improve this coin only to have it completely ignored by CAIx leadership

I can only assume I will be banned from the Foundation channel after this is read, but until then I will remain in the channel to answer their questions, or just be yelled at in general due to my actions here.

I had considered giving 24 hrs notice (or even 1 hr) in the Foundation channel of what I was going to do here.  I decided against it for a couple of reasons:

1. This would allow them to PR spin what I was going to say before I said it
2. It would allow them advance notice to exit the coin if they chose too(not fair they have advanced warning over the general public) or just manipulate the market in some other way(which may still happen).

I apolagize to the Foundation for springing this on you, you do not deserve this.  I have great appreciation for the work you have done.  I'm sure you have all noticed my frustration with how things are being handled lately.  I had even put out the idea in chat of supplying a 2nd Titan myself for the PSP a few days back and even that went on deaf ears.

I will leave this in the hands of whoever reads this now.  I expect to be flamed, or called a liar or worse.  I also expect damage control to be implemented shortly by CAIx Leadership/Foundation along with potential market manipulation of some sort by large holders on the inside.

The only thing I am guilty of here(but do not feel guilty for) is trying to exit the market before I released this information, but I know any of you would have done the same to remain financially solvent in crypto.  What you may NOT have done is be honest with the community as I have here though.

I still have a moderate amount of CAIx it is not worth to sell at these prices so I hope they are able to turn things around at some point so it's not a total loss for me.  Good luck guys!
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:44:59 AM

How can we know that you are a real foundation member with only 8 posts and a 3 weeks account? Is there a list somewhere with all the foundations members?

It doesn't matter, CAIx is dead long time ago... They aren't doing anything to recover it and they are unable to.
virtuallann

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:48:58 AM

Well you can check the list of members on the CAIx forum, check my previous posts.  But in the end it's your decision whether or not you believe me.

How can we know that you are a real foundation member with only 8 posts and a 3 weeks account? Is there a list somewhere with all the foundations members?
virtuallann

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:04:03 AM

Well that went about as well as expected in the Foundation IRC channel.  I completely understand though.
StolenCoinSalesman

Activity: 385

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:04:40 AM

A lot of people were saying to buy this before it went to caix as once it switched over it was going to EXPLODE in value. Seems its done nothing but implode. Oh well see what this day brings. Do you know if they are still going to pay out the master nodes?
SnjafSnjaf

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:08:40 AM

Well that went about as well as expected in the Foundation IRC channel.  I completely understand though.

Irony is that we all lost money, even those big bag holders who manipulated price, since their bags wont worth shit after this...
virtuallann

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:14:11 AM

I cannot assume the integrity of the person holding that 14BTC wallet at this point.  They might pay out.  But leadership won't even say if it's to be paid in CAIx or BTC.  Logically if they want a future for the coin it makes sense to pay in CAIx, because if paid in BTC it will just disappear and never see another CAIx coin again.  Big holders in the Foundation are putting a lot of pressure to pay in BTC because they don't want more CAIx.  You would only want BTC if you thought CAIx was going to sink in price so you don't lose value.  Plus the original investors that supplied the 14BTC(if they exist?) would want as much of that back in BTC as they can get from their Nodes.

Current Foundation members can be found here if you have questions for them:

https://www.caixboard.com/threads/the-foundation-members.9/

A lot of people were saying to buy this before it went to caix as once it switched over it was going to EXPLODE in value. Seems its done nothing but implode. Oh well see what this day brings. Do you know if they are still going to pay out the master nodes?
majika

Activity: 64
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:17:19 AM

virtuallann, you make silly moves on ill informed information. you should have check with us all first before you go talking shit like this.. I respect you and all that but what a silly move.. you jumped the gun..
SnjafSnjaf

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:21:25 AM

virtuallann, you make silly moves on ill informed information. you should have check with us all first before you go talking shit like this.. I respect you and all that but what a silly move.. you jumped the gun..

Silly move is to inform us, the community?
virtuallann

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:22:01 AM

You seem quite civil here after the profanity and hostility you threw at me in the IRC channel.  Before kicking me that is.  I'm not misinformed.  I am quite informed, and I thought everyone needed to be as well.  With 2/3 coins being held by a small number of people with insider access to Foundation members that leaves 1/3 of independent holders left out in the cold at the whim of whatever information they want passed around whether it's true or not.

But anyway, I'm not here to argue, you know as well as I do that nothing I said was false.  You can feel free to spin it though I will let whoever reads it make up their own minds.

majika

Activity: 64
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:34:10 AM

im not here to argue either i never post here which goes to show the level of irresponsibility you have shown not only to foundation but to investors and the caix community as a whole. maybe you feel you done the right thing but i disagree.. you think you are informed, obviously you are not, as if you were you would not have been thinking this stuff..

Also do you blame me for loosing my rag in IRC. Why not discus as a team to resolve your issues. instead of acting on "48 hour thinking time" impulse. Atleast my impulse was 30 sec's to kick you. !

So it was you who been selling down. fucking obvious now isn't it !

You betray me,foundation and the caix community with these antique's.. Shame on you.. really, shame on you!

Also i don't need to spin anything. I prefer to devote my energy to fixing not breaking things.

I wish you all the luck in the world.
StolenCoinSalesman

Activity: 385

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:39:31 AM

I am rather pleased he informed us. The little investors here have been constantly told just wait things will come just wait. Always hurry up and wait.
virtuallann

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:45:38 AM

News for you, I haven't sold a coin in 4 days, and did't sell for less than 27k.  The state of things now is purely the result of CAIx leadership indifference.  The Foundation was left trying to save a sinking ship with a thimble to bail water with.

And let's be clear on something majika, don't ever come here talking about irresponsibility to the CAIx community.  You have nerve doing that after I said in IRC that 1/3 of holders don't have a clue they are being lied to about the PSP and you're response was "SO FCUKIN WHAT" "I LIE EVERY DAY".  Don't ever question my integrity after that.

Chat logs avail on request....

im not here to argue either i never post here which goes to show the level of irresponsibility you have shown not only to foundation but to investors and the caix community as a whole. maybe you feel you done the right thing but i disagree.. you think you are informed obviously you are not as if you were you would not have been thinking this stuff..

Also do you blame me for loosing my rag in IRC. Why not discus as a team to resolve your issues. instead of acting on "48 hour thinking time" impulse. Atleast my impules was 30 sec's to kick you. !

So it was you who been selling down. fucking obvious now isnt it !

You betray me,foundation and the caix community with these antique's.. Shame on you.. really, shame on you!

Also i don't need to spin anything. I prefer to devote my energy to fixing not breaking things.

I wish you all the luck in the world.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: