Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:43:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416400 times)
RoscoeWins

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:13:53 PM

As a former holder I am calling scam on this coin now for the following reasons.

1. Holders have been getting the run around for weeks now on a wallet and a multipool with so many promises turning up as garbage while the price drops in the shitter and they couldn't care less.  If they had devs worth a damn that pool would have been done last week and this wallet wouldn't have been copied from another coin and passed off as the hard work of caix developers.  All we get are vague promises and dates that come and go with nothing to show.

2. I call bullshit on this PSP scam.  No investor is going to put their money into a complete shit show like this where the devs remain silent and do fuck all except copy other coins code and community members are roped into a "foundation" to take the blame for everything wrong that happens.

3. I call bullshit on this 14 BTC or 28 BTC or whatever the hell it is that's going to be handed out to bag holders for free.  No investor is going to hand over piles of BTC for a half assed game app that can't even use crypto currencies at all.  The only reason this scam was laid out is to make sure people hold onto coins while the insiders  slowly leech profits off the back of others.  If you believe you're getting 1 satoshi out of these people at the end of the month you're insane.

4. These titan's.  OMG SCAM!!!  No titans were ordered, and no investor is going to let some bush league group of kids play with $30,000 worth of mining equipment to destory coins.  Are you kidding me?Huh??  Wait, I ordered a titan too here it is

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c239/RoscoeWins/kncfinal_zps20dbb24f.png

Look familiar?  yes it's the same shit that was passed off as an invoice for $10,000 worth of mining equipment.  This is not a fucking invoice.  I did the same thing this guy did and processed an order on the KNC website.  They just send you and email with the order you want and a request for payment.  Notice how the guy conveniently left out the bottom half of the email when he posted it where it says

"You can request a formal invoice after payment."   Haven't seen that one.  I sure as hell would be waving that one around instead of some pre payment paperwork if I was in the driver seat.  Nothing more than to lure people in to buy coins and hold them to push the price up for them.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c239/RoscoeWins/knc2_zpsb8d661fb.png

And this shit is passed off as if it's all paid for and waiting to be delivered.  By the way I just went on to their website after  I got the email and cancelled the order.  Easy to fool people into buying and holding if they think a bunch of titans are coming to take them to the moon.  Wake up.

I feel sorry for those major bag holders when they try and dump what they have and no one is buying anymore.  Wow that's alot of BTC in the toilet.

You've been warned.  There has been enough people to lose money on scams in crypto don't be one of them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UncleJaysus

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:30:36 PM

As a former holder I am calling scam on this coin now for the following reasons.

1. Holders have been getting the run around for weeks now on a wallet and a multipool with so many promises turning up as garbage while the price drops in the shitter and they couldn't care less.  If they had devs worth a damn that pool would have been done last week and this wallet wouldn't have been copied from another coin and passed off as the hard work of caix developers.  All we get are vague promises and dates that come and go with nothing to show.

2. I call bullshit on this PSP scam.  No investor is going to put their money into a complete shit show like this where the devs remain silent and do fuck all except copy other coins code and community members are roped into a "foundation" to take the blame for everything wrong that happens.

3. I call bullshit on this 14 BTC or 28 BTC or whatever the hell it is that's going to be handed out to bag holders for free.  No investor is going to hand over piles of BTC for a half assed game app that can't even use crypto currencies at all.  The only reason this scam was laid out is to make sure people hold onto coins while the insiders  slowly leech profits off the back of others.  If you believe you're getting 1 satoshi out of these people at the end of the month you're insane.

4. These titan's.  OMG SCAM!!!  No titans were ordered, and no investor is going to let some bush league group of kids play with $30,000 worth of mining equipment to destory coins.  Are you kidding me?Huh??  Wait, I ordered a titan too here it is

Look familiar?  yes it's the same shit that was passed off as an invoice for $10,000 worth of mining equipment.  This is not a fucking invoice.  I did the same thing this guy did and processed an order on the KNC website.  They just send you and email with the order you want and a request for payment.  Notice how the guy conveniently left out the bottom half of the email when he posted it where it says

"You can request a formal invoice after payment."   Haven't seen that one.  I sure as hell would be waving that one around instead of some pre payment paperwork if I was in the driver seat.  Nothing more than to lure people in to buy coins and hold them to push the price up for them.

And this shit is passed off as if it's all paid for and waiting to be delivered.  By the way I just went on to their website after  I got the email and cancelled the order.  Easy to fool people into buying and holding if they think a bunch of titans are coming to take them to the moon.  Wake up.

I feel sorry for those major bag holders when they try and dump what they have and no one is buying anymore.  Wow that's alot of BTC in the toilet.

You've been warned.  There has been enough people to lose money on scams in crypto don't be one of them.

Hmm, your word might carry more weight if you weren't using an account registered today that only has one post to its name.

Just saying.
pieterjanvh

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:51:45 PM

RoscoeWins,

I'm sorry to learn that u feel this way. Next time I suggest u come find us at #caishen if u have any questions or concerns instead of posting baseless accusations.
Anyway, here are some short answers:

1. We are building a multipool from scratch, I don't know that you have any developing experience, but that takes time.
We are testing this multipool internally by the end of this week. If you're a developer, then you know that the development went quite fast.
Some coins just buy their multipool, as did we, but that does not work.
The multipool is a very important aspect of CAIx, since it will be used for our Price Stability Program. We want this to be perfect and to be completely under our control.
This way we can give the same level of support to our multipool miners as we are currently giving our CAIx community members.

2. Well, this will answer itself as soon as the PSP starts Smiley.

3. Will also answer itself, too bad you missed out on a nice dividend payment.

4. As you know, two of the three miners are donated by investors, so we can't put payment information about the miners in public.
We can however give u the invoice of the one that Stuhlman ordered.

If you check on this payment you will find it matches the order Stuhlman made on that day. I do not think you can fake a payment as well:
https://blockchain.info/address/18zwxLDUDT5cAgXQ86zvdm1vGS1Fqaqm6L

Here's a screenshot of Stuhlman's account on kncminer.com showing that the ordernumber we showed previously was also paid for:

I don't know why you didn't ask us any questions and went straight to baseless accusations, but I sure hope u'll join us at #caishen next time u have some concerns.
RoscoeWins

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:02:19 PM

I did register this account today yes, because I was a proponent of this coin up until now and I have been an active member of the forum for 2 years and I don't want my name associated with badmouthing, but I can't let this stand and I am letting people know what's going on.  Up to you if the messenger is more important than the message here.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c239/RoscoeWins/kncfinal_zps20dbb24f.png

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c239/RoscoeWins/knc2_zpsb8d661fb.png

Hmm, your word might carry more weight if you weren't using an account registered today that only has one post to its name.

Just saying.
armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:03:31 PM

I did register this account today yes, because I was a proponent of this coin up until now and I have been an active member of the forum for 2 years and I don't want my name associated with badmouthing, but I can't let this stand and I am letting people know what's going on.  Up to you if the messenger is more important than the message here.

Clearly you still haven't read the reply...

UncleJaysus

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:11:11 PM

If you don't want your name associated with badmouthing, then that kind of says it all.

If you had the true confidence in what you're saying, you wouldn't see it as 'badmouthing' - you'd see it as a public service.

Now it simply looks like today is the day you've sold off all your CAIx, before then trying to 'generously' warn others (after you've sold out, of course).

The thing is, I can see the reason behind your suspicion and distrust, but, having just seen the response given to you by pieterjanvh, I now just feel bad for you. I hope you haven't lost too much BTC by getting out now.
vvvortex

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:31:00 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 03:46:09 PM by vvvortex

I did register this account today yes, because I was a proponent of this coin up until now and I have been an active member of the forum for 2 years and I don't want my name associated with badmouthing, but I can't let this stand and I am letting people know what's going on.  Up to you if the messenger is more important than the message here.

4. These titan's.  OMG SCAM!!!  No titans were ordered, and no investor is going to let some bush league group of kids play with $30,000 worth of mining equipment to destory coins.  Are you kidding me?Huh??  Wait, I ordered a titan too here it is

Just saying.

Interesting that you registered just recently to call this a "scam", at the same time the coin has been manipulated down within the last 24 hours from mid 0.0004's to a low of 0.00033.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XF2ayWcJfxo#t=0

barabbas, azerbaijan much?
Caishen_Project (OP)

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:35:48 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 09:32:16 PM by Caishen_Project

Dear CAIx community members,

We have another update for you towards the total node coins in our dividend program.
This also means that you can not enter the guessing contest anymore. A winner will be chosen on the final node coin count.

At this moment there's a total of 607 000 valid node coins.
A total of 607 000 coins means one share is now 0.00002306 BTC.

That would result in the following dividend payouts:
2k wallet pays 0.04612 btc
5k wallet pays 0.1153 btc
10k wallet pays 0.2306 btc
15k wallet pays 0.3459 btc
20k wallet pays 0.4612 btc

We are very pleased to see that our loyal holders will be rewarded with a nice dividend.
Please note that the share value can only go up during June, when more wallets get disqualified.

If there are any questions or suggestions, please let us know at caixboard.com, our subreddit or #caishen on freenode.net.

JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:47:25 PM

We have another update for you towards the total node coins in our dividend program.
This also means that the guessing contest is now officially over.

We are very pleased to see that our loyal holders will be rewarded with a nice dividend.
Please note that the share value can only go up during June, when more wallets get disqualified.

If there are any questions or suggestions, please let us know at caixboard.com, our subreddit or #caishen on freenode.net.

But doesn't this hurt the value of CAIx?  People who are disqualified dump and nobody has a chance to buy in as a node anymore.
armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:04:07 PM

Proshen wins xD

pieterjanvh

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:17:48 PM

But doesn't this hurt the value of CAIx?  People who are disqualified dump and nobody has a chance to buy in as a node anymore.

Honestly we don't see it that way, we just want to reward the people that are simply holding this coin.
The dividend program and the way it works seemed like a very good way to do exactly that...

Proshen wins xD

No, he does not. The contest winner is decided on the final node count on June 30.
vvvortex

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:56:43 PM

But doesn't this hurt the value of CAIx?  People who are disqualified dump and nobody has a chance to buy in as a node anymore.

Honestly we don't see it that way, we just want to reward the people that are simply holding this coin.
The dividend program and the way it works seemed like a very good way to do exactly that...

Proshen wins xD

No, he does not. The contest winner is decided on the final node count on June 30...which will be EXACTLY 592,001!

I completed your sentence for you (my bolded above!)  Wink
RoscoeWins

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:16:39 AM

And there will be a nice dump at the end of the month no matter what.  Worse than there is now.  Bag holders will be shitting their pants then 'a la HVC.  Right now 5 BTC in selloff will take the price to zero.

I'm done with this merrygoround coin.  I could buy back in now and have more coins than I sold but it's a waste of time when there are better options out there like SC, XC, VRC, DRK.

This also means that the guessing contest is now officially over.

Mulroney

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:58:48 AM

If those are your planned investments, you might as well just hand me your BTC  Cheesy

And there will be a nice dump at the end of the month no matter what.  Worse than there is now.  Bag holders will be shitting their pants then 'a la HVC.  Right now 5 BTC in selloff will take the price to zero.

I'm done with this merrygoround coin.  I could buy back in now and have more coins than I sold but it's a waste of time when there are better options out there like SC, XC, VRC, DRK.

RoscoeWins

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:38:26 AM

Someone hand this guy a bib his mental retardedness is making him drool.

If those are your planned investments, you might as well just hand me your BTC  Cheesy

UncleJaysus

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:58:17 AM

We get it. You're not into the coin anymore. Thanks for your opinion, now feel free to spend your time with the coins you are interested in. Thanks.
nzszxsl

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:24:52 PM

there are 9 devs in the team,all they can do is copy wallet from other coins and tell you they are working hard and promise you 1,promise you 2 and 3 or ignore you directly. lol what a team

RoscoeWins

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:50:17 PM

Exactly.  People appear to be getting a whiff of the garbage going on here and the price shows it.  Glad I got out when I did. 

News for node holders.  Even if you get your dividend payment(which you won't) you have already lost more than you will gain from it.

there are 9 devs in the team,all they can do is copy wallet from other coins and tell you they are working hard and promise you 1,promise you 2 and 3 or ignore you directly. lol what a team
pieterjanvh

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:56:03 PM

And what will happen when they deliver on promise 1, promise 2 and promise 3?
RoscoeWins: no arguments so u just start calling names again? If you have no interest in this coin, just leave and never come back Smiley
RoscoeWins

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:58:07 PM

I did leave.  But just like everyone else I can't not watch this train wreck crash and burn.

And what will happen when they deliver on promise 1, promise 2 and promise 3?
RoscoeWins: no arguments so u just start calling names again? If you have no interest in this coin, just leave and never come back Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: