Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:55:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416400 times)
kuchini

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:45:27 AM

I bought more CAIx as well. I think the biggest factor to me comes as long as I get my dividend payment then I know they are legit and will continue to trust. Right now if I sell I lose 90% from 2BTC to 0.2BTC, that to me is worthless as I can get more by trading. After the payment I'll most likely continue to hold and stake. But I did see CAI get dumped to around 20k before CAIx, these prices are not unknown, as long as the prices continue to fall I see the risk to buying more is extremely low if holding on long term and they follow through on the masternode dividend payment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:51:26 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 05:34:28 AM by sammy007

Dear CAIx community members,

We have another update for you towards the total node coins in our dividend program.
This also means that you can not enter the guessing contest anymore. A winner will be chosen on the final node coin count.

At this moment there's a total of 607 000 valid node coins.
A total of 607 000 coins means one share is now 0.00002306 BTC.

That would result in the following dividend payouts:
2k wallet pays 0.04612 btc
5k wallet pays 0.1153 btc
10k wallet pays 0.2306 btc
15k wallet pays 0.3459 btc
20k wallet pays 0.4612 btc

We are very pleased to see that our loyal holders will be rewarded with a nice dividend.
Please note that the share value can only go up during June, when more wallets get disqualified.

If there are any questions or suggestions, please let us know at caixboard.com, our subreddit or #caishen on freenode.net.

Impressive! Good dividends! Now let's calculate real benefits. According to average 60K satoshi price and the time of dividend program start:

2K wallet losses 1 BTC
5K wallet losses 2.5 BTC
10K wallet losses 5 BTC
15K wallet losses 7.5 BTC
20K wallet losses 10 BTC

And I forgot to mention, that there is no demand even for 2K CAIx at this price.
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:04:37 AM

Guys stop harassing CAIX i have full faith and all of u need to grow up.
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:38:26 AM

Faith? Who will pump this coin if there is an army of bagholders ready to dump at all levels? Why I am talking about pump? Just because yet another BC clone with a couple of retarded "developers" who just can move mouse in QtCreator and make a screenshots of SC wallet with different color theme can't produce organic price grow.
Collegestudent

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:39:18 AM

Faith? Who will pump this coin if there is an army of bagholders ready to dump at all levels? Why I am talking about pump? Just because yet another BC clone with a couple of retarded "developers" who just can move mouse in QtCreator and make a screenshots of SC wallet with different color theme can't produce organic price grow.

Errrrr dump please thank you Smiley
UNO_owner

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:55:09 AM

Just read the chatlog and you will see what the Foundation members really think of what's going on.  There's a lot of eye opening information all through it.  Sorry I accidentally left out the bottom part where one of the Foundation members responds "SO FUCKIN WHAT" when contronted with how 1/3 of holders are being lied to about the missing Titans.

http://pastebin.com/n6p7cfRp    -  first part
http://pastebin.com/e53nJp8Z    - second part I accidentally left off(starting from my post until the end where I was kicked)

CAIx spoke of three Titans because it does in fact have a Titan miner on the way and was promised the hash of two additional Titan miners. Unfortunately the benefactors behind that additional hash waivered. A setback to be sure but not a scandal. There is no cover up here. The foundation was engaged with frank conversations in search of a solution. If we are unable to get the HASH from the investors who promised it then we will still have a Titan miner which will be put into the service of this coin for the benefit of everyone who holds it.

The drama around one titan versus three misses the larger point about CAIx. This is a unique community and a unique coin. A cryptostock that follows through on a promise to return dividends is hard to find. In the days to come, when we live up to that promise, all doubts will be put to rest. The Titan miner that we are sure to have, the multipool that is soon to come, the improved wallet that is in the works, and the promises that you will see us keep are reasons to have confidence in CAIx. And this is really only the beginning.

You are rapidly transforming from helpful altruist to venomous troll.  You sold.  You still say you have CAIx.  Shut up, move on, and let them repair if they can.

Collegestudent

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:26:45 AM

Just read the chatlog and you will see what the Foundation members really think of what's going on.  There's a lot of eye opening information all through it.  Sorry I accidentally left out the bottom part where one of the Foundation members responds "SO FUCKIN WHAT" when contronted with how 1/3 of holders are being lied to about the missing Titans.

http://pastebin.com/n6p7cfRp    -  first part
http://pastebin.com/e53nJp8Z    - second part I accidentally left off(starting from my post until the end where I was kicked)

CAIx spoke of three Titans because it does in fact have a Titan miner on the way and was promised the hash of two additional Titan miners. Unfortunately the benefactors behind that additional hash waivered. A setback to be sure but not a scandal. There is no cover up here. The foundation was engaged with frank conversations in search of a solution. If we are unable to get the HASH from the investors who promised it then we will still have a Titan miner which will be put into the service of this coin for the benefit of everyone who holds it.

The drama around one titan versus three misses the larger point about CAIx. This is a unique community and a unique coin. A cryptostock that follows through on a promise to return dividends is hard to find. In the days to come, when we live up to that promise, all doubts will be put to rest. The Titan miner that we are sure to have, the multipool that is soon to come, the improved wallet that is in the works, and the promises that you will see us keep are reasons to have confidence in CAIx. And this is really only the beginning.

You are rapidly transforming from helpful altruist to venomous troll.  You sold.  You still say you have CAIx.  Shut up, move on, and let them repair if they can.

Its all stupid remarks from 3 titans to 1. Virtual needs to fk off and deal with his periods himself
murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:14:51 AM

Hey guys, remember me? I was the one who originally outed these guys as scammers. I'm sorry for your losses. I guess the devs dumped most of their massive instamine/premine?

That was never converted to CAIx. Thanks for slopping on more FUD though.

(If it was converted we would probably have used those funds on something of use like... idk.. two titans or something...)

Premine FACTS

https://www.caixboard.com/threads/caix-didnt-this-coin-used-to-be-called-caishen-cai.54/

LOL you are right it says so right on that forum you posted! Must be correct because it was posted on a forum made by someone. ROFLMAO.

I don't see why you continue to support a scam, I tried to warn you way before the crash. There is a reason why I provide the information that has been covered up. I don't just do it for no reason.

Nah I didn't post it, but it is the truth. Doesn't matter if you believe in it or not either, as it will remain the truth regardless.
virtuallann

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:02:37 AM

The biggest bag holders have inside information from the Foundation.  Right now you can see the price being held up by their buy support.  They have the most to lose so a few extra BTC to create buy support for their bags is nothing, and this only puts even more coins into the hands of a few holders instead of the community.  In my follow up chat log you can see the conversation me and a few other members had after I originally posted about the lies.  They do not dispute anything I have said, but are still pissed off obviously.

http://pastebin.com/e53nJp8Z

Don't believe this united front they put up, a lot of Foundation members agree with what I have said but will not commit to outing the truth due to financial interests.  Here is a personal chat I had with yet another Foundation member after this all took place today.  I have blanked out the name for privacy of the person among the other members as best I could.

http://pastebin.com/pCeP0dCr

Again, no dispute of the things I have said.  That being said, I have pretty much burned up any friendship on the Foundation at this point so who knows what they will say next.

If they truly pay out the Dividend they may try and buy another month of holding support with another one at this point to keep things from crashing.  We will see.  I don't see they have any choice but to pay in CAIx at this point so they can raise the price.  At this point whales will hold a CAIx Dividend to protect the price as well as their larger investment.  This may give smaller to moderate independent holders a chance to get out completely(including myself).

Collegestudent

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:07:27 AM

The biggest bag holders have inside information from the Foundation.  Right now you can see the price being held up by their buy support.  They have the most to lose so a few extra BTC to create buy support for their bags is nothing.  In my follow up chat log you can see the conversation me and a few other members had after I originally posted about the lies.  They do not dispute anything I have said, but are still pissed off obviously.

Don't believe this united front they put up, a lot of Foundation members agree with what I have said but will not commit to outing the truth due to financial interests.  Here is a personal chat I had with yet another Foundation member after this all took place today.  I have blanked out the name for privacy of the person among the other members as best I could.

Again, no dispute of the things I have said.  That being said, I have pretty much burned up any friendship on the Foundation at this point so who knows what they will say next.

If they truly pay out the Dividend they may try and buy another month of holding support with another one at this point to keep things from crashing.  We will see.  I don't see they have any choice but to pay in CAIx at this point so they can raise the price.  At this point whales will hold a CAIx Dividend to protect the price as well as their larger investment.  This may give smaller to moderate independent holders a chance to get out completely(including myself).

Errr you are fudding about that, i own that 14000 wall dump to me and see what happens
virtuallann

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:19:50 AM

No I own that 14,000 wall....  No wait he does!  No wait it's him over there!  No wait....

If it's you....  Enjoy!
Collegestudent

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:22:14 AM

You know what im just going to move it around and prove it dumbshit
UncleJaysus

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:22:35 AM

Blah blah blah...

It's all going round in circles now. Why not just wait and see if the dividend actually gets paid out?

If it doesn't get paid = scam.

If it does get paid = buy the cheap CAIx.
Collegestudent

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:23:19 AM

Walls gone panic guys!!
UncleJaysus

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:24:36 AM

Also, it's going to be interesting to see the final node count. This FUD will have shaken out all but the most stubborn of hands.
Collegestudent

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:26:48 AM

I think virtual should fuck off. He has no place here
virtuallann

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:27:21 AM

Whether the Dividend get paid was never my point.  I have enough respect for the Foundation members that I fall on the side of believing it being paid out.  If you read my original post today I never mentioned the Dividend.  What I talked about was the lies and deception from Devs and Leadership(thoughts shared by other members) among other things.  Feel free to buy, it's your money.

Blah blah blah...

It's all going round in circles now. Why not just wait and see if the dividend actually gets paid out?

Lol...  Just.... Lol....  Buy them coins up!

I think virtual should fuck off. He has no place here
Collegestudent

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:28:18 AM

Whether the Dividend get paid was never my point.  I have enough respect for the Foundation members that I fall on the side of believing it being paid out.  If you read my original post today I never mentioned the Dividend.  What I talked about was the lies and deception from Devs and Leadership(thoughts shared by other members) among other things.  Feel free to buy, it's your money.

Blah blah blah...

I saw u dumped 10BTCs worth of CaiX at 23000 to 13000. I feel u must be burthurt for the money u lost. zero sum game buddy
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:34:08 AM

The biggest bag holders have inside information from the Foundation.  Right now you can see the price being held up by their buy support.  They have the most to lose so a few extra BTC to create buy support for their bags is nothing, and this only puts even more coins into the hands of a few holders instead of the community.  In my follow up chat log you can see the conversation me and a few other members had after I originally posted about the lies.  They do not dispute anything I have said, but are still pissed off obviously.

It's obvious that all this shit devs doing (doing nothing) on purpose. BTW, I already said, every time I posting my complains on IRC they are banning me. Nest of snakes. They can't answer the questions, just pointing to each others and saying that "I just come home" and other bullshit. They are trolls and scammers. There is also some bitch/slut involved. I remember how some slut crowing on twitter, can't remember her username... btcslut or caixslut. Does not matter actually. This is organised group pretending devs, everything they did is just copied BC wallet and changed splash screen. Masternodes... OMFG, obvious scam to lock people with their coins so they can manipulate price easily. Now they will buy loads of coins from screwed holders. They screwed people with CAI (also good hype in twitter) and now screwed people with CAIx. Call it long-term scam.
virtuallann

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:34:42 AM

Haven't sold a coin for days.

I'm sorry you feel you have to buy in to such a devalued price in hopes of a buy run to recoup losses on your original investment.  I wish you luck.

Blah blah blah...

I saw u dumped 10BTCs worth of CaiX at 23000 to 13000. I feel u must be burthurt for the money u lost. zero sum game buddy
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: