Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:10:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416400 times)
virtuallann

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:49:08 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 11:09:47 PM by virtuallann

The problem I have is the lying and the refusal to accept responsibility for it both with leadership and with Foundation.  What Im would like to see is acknowledgement and apology for that.  A real apology, not a apology that accepts no blame.  I accept and acknowledge my role in this and in not coming forward sooner.

It was a simple matter just to lay the truth all out, and explain a roadmap to move beyond the setback.  This would have at least maintained respect and integrity and had people hopefully keep an open mind to the future.

If you all want Stuhlman to come and give a charismatic and rousing reply to this situation I'm sure he/they is/are formulating it.  I'm not a charismatic guy I just have the truth and you can try and spin that all you want to lessen its blow.  I stopped drinking that koolaid when I found out the Foundation were deceived on this as well.

Explanations about the Titans and the game please.

ScamReport, we have contacted Stuhlman, and even in his difficult circumstances he will be online later today.
A detailed explanation will be given by him, because I feel these are matters that have to be addressed by him, not the foundation.
So please have a few hours of patience. Thanks.

I have patience if you tell me there will be answers.  What I don't have patience for are people that get annoyed when questions are asked and instead of searching for the answers, they attack the people asking the questions.

mvaessen, I respect your view on this.  I recall your temper simmering below the surface when this information was finally revealed to us.  I felt this too, but not at the messenger(I appreciated his honestly in telling us) but at the leadership for letting things come to that point.  The sheer indifference of the leadership in this regard is outstanding.

Like some of you might know, i'm also a foundation member.

I tend to stay away from bitcointalk and focus on the caix board mainly, but i will post a small reply on this issue.

This is not a official CAIx Foundation reply whatsoever, its just my personal reply:

I'm very sorry to see, Virtuallann, that you had the feeling your voice wasn't heard in the foundation. I don't think any of the members did that intentionally. I agree that there are some issues which are mostly caused due to the different timezones all members are in, but i don't think it was that much of a pain for the foundation.

With the decisions that has to/been made, it took a bit more time. This is the effect of a group of people deciding about the CAIx faith.
Although things may take longer, you need to agree with me that the foundation was/is getting more efficient every day.
You need to understand that a group of people simply will not agree in an hour on heavy decisions. This can look like people are not willing to help. But i think you need to look at it as a organic flow of ruling out the good and bad idea's.

I also don't agree with you about some things you claim to be the truth. This might be a due to different perceptions between you and my about the issues you are talking about or the way you talk about it. I am not going to discuss those issues here, for i think thats something the CAIx management should reply on.

For those reading and interested in my opinion:

I've been trading crypto's for a while. There are a number of reasons i am in the foundation. But i can assure you its not because of a big bag. Because i don't have a big bag.
When i was asked to help UTC recover from its problem, i declined a very nice reward. I'm not in CAIx for a quick buck. I was asked by Stuhlman and i offered my help without any rewards. I would never join a coin which has even a small scam intention.
We setup the caixboard to provide people better help and i (and other members on the foundation) spent A LOT of time helping people. Without any rewards.
I would never join a person on a coin if he gives me even the slightest doubts about his honesty. I worked with Stuhlman before CAIx or CAI even was in his mind.

I also, like Virtuallann, have big discussions in the foundation. But that is what makes the foundation great. There are a lot of different kind of people on the foundation. So everybody is represented in there. Im sorry to see that nobody can see that we talk on the foundation EVERY SINGLE DAY and are thinking about a lot of ways to make things right.

tl;dr summary: not worth my time writing for you.

PS: sorry for the english grammar faults. Its not my native language.

karimdr2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:02:28 PM

It's simple:
1 - Stuhlman must provide us the detailed roadmap and flawless.
2 - the qualified nodes for the dividends, to make sure if there really is an audit.
3 - An emergency plan to stop the bleeding: other than the PSP
Business partners or stuff like that.
4 - The git or the source of the wallet for an overview.

It is not too much to ask, and trust will be resotred between us as the CAIx's price will rise again.

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:34:54 AM

Just so you all know, Stuhlman is now active in #Caishen. I'm sure he will post here after.
virtuallann

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:25:20 AM

Here is a paste of the Foundation chatlog going back the last couple of days including today.  Seems fair.

It portrays the general tone of how things are going in the Foundation with a few eye openers when taking into account what they have said today after the fact.  I could have cherry picked the best bits but I wanted to leave it in its context.  I have other logs as well.

http://pastebin.com/n6p7cfRp

Here is a paste of the conversation in IRC.

http://pastebin.com/9kqHSZ3F
karimdr2

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:50:38 AM

Here is a paste of the Foundation chatlog going back the last couple of days including today.  Seems fair.

It portrays the general tone of how things are going in the Foundation with a few eye openers when taking into account what they have said today after the fact.  I could have cherry picked the best bits but I wanted to leave it in its context.  I have other logs as well.

Ok, I can not read the whole conversation, but I have concluded that the team is working really hard and there is good faith. Stuhlman is not a scammer, he just hid information aboute the 2 Titans until he finds a solution to not spreading FUD.
So please keep calm and have fait in CAIx. I'll buy more  Wink

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:54:00 AM

Here is a paste of the Foundation chatlog going back the last couple of days including today.  Seems fair.

It portrays the general tone of how things are going in the Foundation with a few eye openers when taking into account what they have said today after the fact.  I could have cherry picked the best bits but I wanted to leave it in its context.  I have other logs as well.

Ok, I can not read the whole conversation, but I have concluded that the team is working really hard and there is good faith. Stuhlman is not a scammer, he just hid information aboute the 2 Titans until he finds a solution to not spreading FUD.
So please keep calm and have fait in CAIx. I'll buy more  Wink

LOL really hard? They did nothing, no release, no job done. They are saying "we won't release not 100% ready software", fuck it, Coin will be @ 100 satoshis when they will decide to release it. We all know that no way back at least to the price where it was before masternodes bullshit started. Every jerk can customize wallet in QTCreator and post screenshots. This is "programming" using mouse. No job done, just mockups.
karimdr2

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:01:14 AM

Here is a paste of the Foundation chatlog going back the last couple of days including today.  Seems fair.

It portrays the general tone of how things are going in the Foundation with a few eye openers when taking into account what they have said today after the fact.  I could have cherry picked the best bits but I wanted to leave it in its context.  I have other logs as well.

LOL really hard? They did nothing, no release, no job done. They are saying "we won't release not 100% ready software", fuck it, Coin will be @ 100 satoshis when try decided to release it. We all know that no way back at least to the price where it was before masternodes bullshit started. Every jerk can customize wallet in QTCreator and post screenshots. This is "programming" using mouse. No job done, just mockups.

These are strategic mistakes but that does not mean they have not worked! And I agree with you that the idea of mastenode is a big shit.
In any case, we must wait the announcement of Stuhlman and let's stop spreading panic.

sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:07:31 AM

LOL really hard? They did nothing, no release, no job done. They are saying "we won't release not 100% ready software", fuck it, Coin will be @ 100 satoshis when try decided to release it. We all know that no way back at least to the price where it was before masternodes bullshit started. Every jerk can customize wallet in QTCreator and post screenshots. This is "programming" using mouse. No job done, just mockups.

These are strategic mistakes but that does not mean they have not worked! And I agree with you that the idea of mastenode is a big shit.
In any case, we must wait the announcement of Stuhlman and let's stop spreading panic.

We are only waiting here all the time, none of the devs care. Look how careless they are! Ridiculous. Every time I asking on IRC when they will release something I got banned. Oh I forgot, not only waiting, we also suffering huge losses. They are driving price down with purpose, it's easier to pump and dump at 100 sat level than on 70K. They are just special kind of scams, rushed in, without care for reputation, because alt market is almost imploded and everyone breaking bad in order to catch last piece of meat.

> These are strategic mistakes

I can't believe that devs can be so dumb, really, I cant fucking believe. Everything is planned.
Caishen_Project (OP)

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:08:13 AM

CAIx spoke of three Titans because it does in fact have a Titan miner on the way and was promised the hash of two additional Titan miners. Unfortunately the benefactors behind that additional hash waivered. A setback to be sure but not a scandal. There is no cover up here. The foundation was engaged with frank conversations in search of a solution. If we are unable to get the HASH from the investors who promised it then we will still have a Titan miner which will be put into the service of this coin for the benefit of everyone who holds it.

The drama around one titan versus three misses the larger point about CAIx. This is a unique community and a unique coin. A cryptostock that follows through on a promise to return dividends is hard to find. In the days to come, when we live up to that promise, all doubts will be put to rest. The Titan miner that we are sure to have, the multipool that is soon to come, the improved wallet that is in the works, and the promises that you will see us keep are reasons to have confidence in CAIx. And this is really only the beginning.

karimdr2

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:19:54 AM

We are only waiting here all the time, none of the devs care. Look how careless they are! Ridiculous. Every time I asking on IRC when they will release something I got banned. Oh I forgot, not only waiting, we also suffering huge losses. They are driving price down with purpose, it's easier to pump and dump at 100 sat level than on 70K. They are just special kind of scams, rushed in, without care for reputation, because alt market is almost imploded and everyone breaking bad in order to catch last piece of meat.

I can't believe that devs can be so dumb, really, I cant fucking believe. Everything is planned.

There are many other easier way to scam people !!!

sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:28:10 AM

There are many other easier way to scam people !!!

But this is also awesome trolling isn't it? Those who still believe that price will go back at least to 60-70K imagine how much bagholders created by this "masternode" dividende program. These bagholders will wait for every chance to dump in order to minimise losses. This coin is done. Period.
virtuallann

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:34:00 AM

Just read the chatlog and you will see what the Foundation members really think of what's going on.  There's a lot of eye opening information all through it.  Sorry I accidentally left out the bottom part where one of the Foundation members responds "SO FUCKIN WHAT" when contronted with how 1/3 of holders are being lied to about the missing Titans.

http://pastebin.com/n6p7cfRp    -  first part
http://pastebin.com/e53nJp8Z    - second part I accidentally left off(starting from my post until the end where I was kicked)

CAIx spoke of three Titans because it does in fact have a Titan miner on the way and was promised the hash of two additional Titan miners. Unfortunately the benefactors behind that additional hash waivered. A setback to be sure but not a scandal. There is no cover up here. The foundation was engaged with frank conversations in search of a solution. If we are unable to get the HASH from the investors who promised it then we will still have a Titan miner which will be put into the service of this coin for the benefit of everyone who holds it.

The drama around one titan versus three misses the larger point about CAIx. This is a unique community and a unique coin. A cryptostock that follows through on a promise to return dividends is hard to find. In the days to come, when we live up to that promise, all doubts will be put to rest. The Titan miner that we are sure to have, the multipool that is soon to come, the improved wallet that is in the works, and the promises that you will see us keep are reasons to have confidence in CAIx. And this is really only the beginning.
SirSavary

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:08:20 AM

I know CAIx is having a bit of a hard time as of late, so I cooked up this sweet theme song to impress everyone. I mean, what other coins have their own theme song?
https://soundcloud.com/sirsavary/crypto-anthem

Also, I hacked into Virtualann's webcam and managed to get a snippet of him IRL. He's got a sweet bedroom.
https://images.encyclopediadramatica.es/6/62/Anonamom.gif
virtuallann

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:22:57 AM

Lol that theme song sounds like every time we had tried to get a strait answer out of CAIx devs and leadership.

And moms cookies are the best.

I know CAIx is having a bit of a hard time as of late, so I cooked up this sweet theme song to impress everyone. I mean, what other coins have their own theme song?
https://soundcloud.com/sirsavary/crypto-anthem

Also, I hacked into Virtualann's webcam and managed to get a snippet of him IRL. He's got a sweet bedroom.

kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:27:53 AM

Hey guys, remember me? I was the one who originally outed these guys as scammers. I'm sorry for your losses. I guess the devs dumped most of their massive instamine/premine?
StolenCoinSalesman

Activity: 385

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:35:32 AM

Hey guys, remember me? I was the one who originally outed these guys as scammers. I'm sorry for your losses. I guess the devs dumped most of their massive instamine/premine?

Oh this dumbass again with the premine. Roll Eyes

murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:38:53 AM

That was never converted to CAIx. Thanks for slopping on more FUD though.

(If it was converted we would probably have used those funds on something of use like... idk.. two titans or something...)

Premine FACTS

https://www.caixboard.com/threads/caix-didnt-this-coin-used-to-be-called-caishen-cai.54/

(I'm pretty sure this article was created largely because of you.. you should read it..)
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 03:43:50 AM

Oh this dumbass again with the premine. Roll Eyes

Yes guys, did you not notice the 400k CAIx dump this month?
Nobody noticed Stuhlman on the Cruise ship saying " Bon Voyage "   Grin Grin
I just bought 5k CAIX from sell orders on Mint and the price went up.
and someone can sell 1 caix and price goes down.
I am not worried about the market, things will change when we prove those with doubts they were wrong.

kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:48:32 AM

That was never converted to CAIx. Thanks for slopping on more FUD though.

(If it was converted we would probably have used those funds on something of use like... idk.. two titans or something...)

Premine FACTS

https://www.caixboard.com/threads/caix-didnt-this-coin-used-to-be-called-caishen-cai.54/

LOL you are right it says so right on that forum you posted! Must be correct because it was posted on a forum made by someone. ROFLMAO.

I don't see why you continue to support a scam, I tried to warn you way before the crash. There is a reason why I provide the information that has been covered up. I don't just do it for no reason.
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 04:25:21 AM

It's simple:
1 - Stuhlman must provide us the detailed roadmap and flawless.
2 - the qualified nodes for the dividends, to make sure if there really is an audit.
3 - An emergency plan to stop the bleeding: other than the PSP
Business partners or stuff like that.
4 - The git or the source of the wallet for an overview.

It is not too much to ask, and trust will be restored between us as the CAIx's price will rise again.

If you do not mind I will answer those questions in the morning, I had a rough day today, and do want to give quick answers. I asked the foundation to be away for personal reasons and really needed some time off. I am not in the right state of mind to answer questions right now.
I hope you give me the night off and in the morning will be more than happy to answer all those questions in details.

I am behind CAIx 110% and I am not walking away. That's what I want you to be certain of right now.

Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: