Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:54:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416400 times)
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:38:57 PM

Some tips for miners to get started quickly:

Vertcoin Miner 0.5.2 and 0.5.3 will work fine. REMEMBER TO DELETE THE .CONF FILE IF YOU ARE RUNNING .BATS

Download HERE: https://vertcoin.org/downloads/vertminer-0.5.2.zip

Here is a sample 280x/7970 Config (340Khs) 980/1480

vertminer.exe --scrypt-vert -o stratum+tcp://caishen.leetpools.net:3333 -u user.1 -p x -v 1 -w 256 -I 13 -g 2 --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 8193

If you are having problems launching the miner or if some of the cards are showing 0Khs, or are just having problems in general make sure:

You have sufficient ram. (I am running 5 280x's on 4gb of ram). ALSO INCREASE your virtual memory. I was able to fix all the issues I had with getting all 5 cards working by setting my virtual memory to 16GB

A GREAT RESOURCE for configs regarding scrypt-n:

http://www.verters.com/vertcoin-hardware-list
NickPortland

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:41:41 PM

Are you running the 280x with g1 or g2?

g1.. can't get anywhere with g2

Run this with -g 2, should be getting 362 Kh/s with a 280x:

"intensity" : "13",
"worksize" : "256",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "8192",
"gpu-engine" : "1000",
"gpu-fan" : "20-100",
"auto-fan" : true,
"gpu-memclock" : "1500",
"gpu-powertune" : "50",
"temp-cutoff" : "95",
"temp-overheat" : "90",
"temp-target" : "70",
"expiry" : "30",
"log" : "5",
"queue" : "0",
"scan-time" : "1",
"scrypt-vert" : true
}

Yep I'm using the same config on the 280xs, except powertune = 0.

You shouldn't run it that high man.

I'm getting 356 kh/s

Official Ambassador for UTC-PND relations
*donations here*
 UTC: Ujff1xrc8brmHkRaFG3BcG5nVScXdh5Wu1 BTC: 159uuxJCfUsG44N52NUsydi2bCNeFSYyTi
fondobinario

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:43:18 PM

Hello

I have been following the progress of CaiShen Coin and I would love to have your coin featured on our exchange. Unlike many other exchanges that are full of worthless, dead coins, at Binary Fund we try choose our crypto currencies wisely. We do our best to investigate and research a coin before adding it and only coins that we think may have a future are added to the exchange. We don’t accept bribes or have paid voting systems. We have very few coins and we like to keep it that way but we would like to add trading pairs for CaiShen Coin

www.binaryfund.com a UK exchange based in London has been in Beta version since a few days ago and after a successful trial run we are now fully functional. Please take a look at our exchange and tell us what you think. Please see below the primary features Binary Fund has to offer:

WHAT IS BINARY FUND?

Binary Fund is a state of the art exchange platform for crypto currencies. It has been developed to meet the needs of those new to trading and experienced traders alike.

FEATURES
•Secure coin storage. Every coin is send to a cold storage wallet so only the Binary Fund crew can access it.
•Candle stick graphs for every market pair to view the price history.
•We allow bank transfer to deposit fiat into your account without going through a third party.
•We have trading pairs for trading with GBP, EUR and USD.
•User friendly website with adjustable market pairs. You can hide market pairs you’re not interested in.
•Withdrawal through PayPal and bank transfer with low fees.
•Regular competitions with crypto prizes.
•Lively and engaging chat.

DESIGN
Binary Fund is designed with the user in mind. Trading is laid out to make it as easy and powerful as possible. With a clean, clear, concise layout even new users will understand how the platform works in only a few minutes.

www.binaryfund.com

wOW Wow! Easy! This is what i mean. Fiat pairs, trollbox... impressive! Please add CAI fast as possible  Roll Eyes

I will contact you by email as soon as I talk to my partners, and we have competitions in the trollbox  where your coin can get promoted
Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:44:06 PM

Some tips for miners to get started quickly:

Vertcoin Miner 0.5.2 and 0.5.3 will work fine. REMEMBER TO DELETE THE .CONF FILE IF YOU ARE RUNNING .BATS

Download HERE: https://vertcoin.org/downloads/vertminer-0.5.2.zip

Here is a sample 280x/7970 Config (340Khs) 980/1480

vertminer.exe --scrypt-vert -o stratum+tcp://caishen.leetpools.net:3333 -u user.1 -p x -v 1 -w 256 -I 13 -g 2 --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 8193

If you are having problems launching the miner or if some of the cards are showing 0Khs, or are just having problems in general make sure:

You have sufficient ram. (I am running 5 280x's on 4gb of ram). ALSO INCREASE your virtual memory. I was able to fix all the issues I had with getting all 5 cards working by setting my virtual memory to 16GB

A GREAT RESOURCE for configs regarding scrypt-n:

http://www.verters.com/vertcoin-hardware-list

340 is pretty slow for a 280x, use my config, it's better...

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
Rabbit80

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:53:44 PM

Are you running the 280x with g1 or g2?

g1.. can't get anywhere with g2

Run this with -g 2, should be getting 362 Kh/s with a 280x:

"intensity" : "13",
"thread-concurrency" : "8192",
}

thats brilliant, thanks  Grin now at 355KH/s
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:32:36 PM

Thank you to everyone that has been trading on Coin-Swap, CAI has been holding very steady at 0.00043!

Our History and NEW market launch 3 days ago
Coin-Swap has been around since January and you can read our feedback thread for credibility. We just launched our NEW MARKET system on the 28th, so the system may appear empty but we have been an active exchange for over 2 months. Come check us out!

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Immediate Payouts
As soon as your order executes, we send you your coins. We do this to minimize your risk. This is why you need to fill out both your H2O and BTC addresses in your profile.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
First you need to register: Register
Then you need to put in BOTH your H2O and BTC wallet addresses in your profile: Profile
Then to create an order you go to the market: H2O/BTC and set a price for your Buy or Sell order.

After you create your order
You will receive a popup with an address to send in your coins. Once received, your order is set. You can send in as many coins as you want to this address and it will list them at the price set for this order. If you send in more coins after the order is created, it'll add the additional coins to your balance. You can change the order price at any time. Unless you want multiple price entry points in the same market, you likely will only ever need one buy order and one sell order.

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com

Ian

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Darbu

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:37:52 PM

Thank you to everyone that has been trading on Coin-Swap, CAI has been holding very steady at 0.00043!

Coin-Swap has been around since January and you can read our feedback thread for credibility. We just launched our NEW MARKET system on the 28th, so the system may appear empty but we have been an active exchange for over 2 months. Come check us out!

Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Immediate Payouts
As soon as your order executes, we send you your coins. We do this to minimize your risk. This is why you need to fill out both your H2O and BTC addresses in your profile.

Then you need to put in BOTH your H2O and BTC wallet addresses in your profile: Profile
Then to create an order you go to the market: H2O/BTC and set a price for your Buy or Sell order.

You will receive a popup with an address to send in your coins. Once received, your order is set. You can send in as many coins as you want to this address and it will list them at the price set for this order. If you send in more coins after the order is created, it'll add the additional coins to your balance. You can change the order price at any time. Unless you want multiple price entry points in the same market, you likely will only ever need one buy order and one sell order.

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com

Ian

Yea liking your exchange man, nice work. Also the fact that you can change your buy /sell order price without having to cancel the order is sweet. Best of luck
fireinyourhole

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:52:51 PM

Immediate Payouts

Contact Us

Ian

Very innovative and streamlined exchange. Quite like the concept a lot - wish you best of luck in the future.

There are too many dumb miners dumping small amts, we won't be seeing the price go under .0003 anymore though Smiley.

Have been chomping on all caishens under ipo price all day.
Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:04:09 PM

Immediate Payouts

Contact Us

Ian

So when I changed my price from .00083 to .00043 I was on the money  Grin

I should have ignored people telling me to charge double...

fireinyourhole

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:30:02 PM

Immediate Payouts

Contact Us

Ian

So when I changed my price from .00083 to .00043 I was on the money  Grin

I joined you at .00083. Happy there is this 8 day rule for IPO buyers.
Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:35:53 PM

Immediate Payouts

Contact Us

Ian

So when I changed my price from .00083 to .00043 I was on the money  Grin

I joined you at .00083. Happy there is this 8 day rule for IPO buyers.

OK, I've just started mining again, I'll hold station there as well, because of the IPO... Only putting 7 rigs on it I don't want to screw the diff, like I did with SPA...

zzojar

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:13:40 PM

I'm new to coin-swap, but looks like a streamlined site. ARe there any other exchanges on the horizon?
jootn2kx

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 11:28:05 PM

I'm new to coin-swap, but looks like a streamlined site. ARe there any other exchanges on the horizon?
it aint too userfriendly to set it up but once you found out how it works its a great exchange

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 12:49:37 AM

Yes more exchanges are on the way. Although we wanted to time that with our Ads, but seems most people are in a rush Wink

zzojar

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:25:03 AM

Yes more exchanges are on the way. Although we wanted to time that with our Ads, but seems most people are in a rush Wink

So ad campaign starting which Monday? Today, or a week from today? What does the ad campaign consist of?
thdillin

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:56:31 AM

Here is another possibility.
I removed the Chinese language, kept the graphic theme, and went for more of an international feel on this one.
CAI: CJ7ujXuaiTagMwqNx2UQskHYJNYKMd84du

http://www.tdillingham.com/images/sampledata/caishensamples/CaishenCoin-3-Reb-6a000e.png

thdillin

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:05:25 AM

This is another possible logo, posted earlier, but I think it was missed, so I am posting it again.
CIA:  CJ7ujXuaiTagMwqNx2UQskHYJNYKMd84du

2nd Candidate:
http://tdillingham.com/images/sampledata/caishensamples/CaishenCoin-2.png
http://tdillingham.com/images/sampledata/caishensamples/CaishenCoin-2.png
azerbaidjan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:46:35 AM

In the title to this thread, it says this coin is low energy.. so why is my 290 running hot (82C - normally I keep it under 75C) with the fan maxed out (Normally at around 70% with other coins)??

I am getting approx 440KH/s on a single card - is this about right?

CAI is more energy eficient than most scrypt coins, but compared to x11 algo coins it's not. This is not the best summer mining coin but that also mens noting in coin success.

Lol.. seems to be worked much harder than any other coin I have mined so far! Can't imagine that it is that energy efficient.. Not worried about my electric as I get it free, but I am worried that the fan on my GPU will burn out in a few weeks!

You probably have wrong settings in your .conf.

Scrypt-vert is cooler and less power hungry than scrypt so certainly your statement about it  "seems to be worked much harder than any other coin I have mined so far" is outright wrong.

Maybe, if you're not just a x11 groupie, post your .conf/.bat and we can try to help you out.

Sure...

Code:
"failover-only" : true,
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin",
"no-submit-stale" : true,
"queue" : "1",
"scan-time" : "10",
"scrypt-vert" : true,
"gpu-threads" : "1",
"gpu-engine" : "1045",
"gpu-memclock" : "1450",
"gpu-powertune" : "20",
"intensity" : "19",
"temp-target" : "75",
"temp-overheat" : "85",
"vectors" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "28200",
"lookup-gap" : "2"

These are the same settings (engine, mem, powertune, intensity and fan)I have used for Doge, Litecoin and Ultracoin.. never had it maxing the fan out trying to keep under 75C

Nevermind.. had some help on IRC and now running at same KH/s with only 72% fan Cheesy

You're settings are about right for a 290.  Getting similar speed and temps, my config varies on slightly:

"thread-concurrency" : "24550",
}

Amazingly, lowering TC, engine and memclock gives the same speeds now!

New config:

Code:
"failover-only" : true,
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin",
"no-submit-stale" : true,
"queue" : "1",
"scan-time" : "10",
"scrypt-vert" : true,
"gpu-threads" : "1",
"gpu-engine" : "993",
"gpu-memclock" : "1250",
"gpu-powertune" : "25",
"temp-target" : "75",
"temp-overheat" : "85",
"vectors" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "22500",
"lookup-gap" : "2"

Is giving me 440KH/s for much less stress on the GPU!

Now I need help for a 280X which I cannot get over 310KH/s due to having to run low intensity. Anything over 13 gives HW errors Sad

Also - see the post above - come join us at binaryfund and get this new exchange kicking!

Hi there,

Spent a few hours yesterday trying to figure out a config for 290x, alas to no avail.
So far I can't mine anything, even a bare 280x or a 290 config does not work (GPUs reset all over the place, nothing works).
And my GPUs work very well with LTC, UTC, YAC etc. So it's not a question of whether they are broken or not. They're fine.

Many thanks to whomever helps me out & take care.
az.

TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 12:39:46 PM

AND.... WE ARE BACK.....

Rabbit80

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:36:43 PM

Hi there,

Spent a few hours yesterday trying to figure out a config for 290x, alas to no avail.
So far I can't mine anything, even a bare 280x or a 290 config does not work (GPUs reset all over the place, nothing works).
And my GPUs work very well with LTC, UTC, YAC etc. So it's not a question of whether they are broken or not. They're fine.

Many thanks to whomever helps me out & take care.
az.

How many GPUs, how much RAM and can you post a config you have tried? Perhaps somebody can spot the problem..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: