Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:25:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416405 times)
kache

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Bored

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:13:32 AM

Difficulty has gone down, so I'm adjusting my sell order, halving the sale price...

Why?

Because I'm producing twice the amount of coins, I have a rule of thumb formula for my rigs and I set my price based on that...

The coins I"ve already mined I'm leaving at .00083, new coins at the lower difficulty I will sell at the lower price.  Isn't it how it should work?  Price should match difficulty to mine?
Calculate everything to be around 0.01BTC/MH/day for Scrypt, 0.02BTC/MH/day for ScryptN and 0.02BTC/GH/day with keccak. Wink

Rig: http://www.betarigs.com/rig/257
BTC: 15rBivhPYhVnQsgVHucNXHy5b66bUn6njM
Doge: DSdsJdTrmXSAZCdNi1iQ7zEo8nH1iBWGQv
pc52013141234

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:15:01 AM

it is a chinese coin ..I don't like china,,,because btc price connect to china  ,, now btc price is low................

Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:19:26 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 04:38:02 AM by Ignition75

Difficulty has gone down, so I'm adjusting my sell order, halving the sale price...

Why?

Because I'm producing twice the amount of coins, I have a rule of thumb formula for my rigs and I set my price based on that...

The coins I"ve already mined I'm leaving at .00083, new coins at the lower difficulty I will sell at the lower price.  Isn't it how it should work?  Price should match difficulty to mine?
Calculate everything to be around 0.01BTC/MH/day for Scrypt, 0.02BTC/MH/day for ScryptN and 0.02BTC/GH/day with keccak. Wink

That's pretty damn close to my rule of thumb lol.  I chucked a grid of 15 GPU rigs at Caishen and I said I wanted .5 BTC a day revenue from that grid.  That grid gives me 45 Mh/s Script or 24.5 Mh/s Scrypt-N...  Which is thereabouts similar to your formula...

Last night, using my rule of thumb and difficulty at that point in time it gave me a price of .00083.  Difficulty is now a third of what it was last night...

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
regnevacs

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:54:45 AM

is this coin dead already? lol  Tongue
thdillin

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:50:32 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 06:57:52 AM by thdillin

This is one idea for a logo, I can do favicon, ico, etc...  I need a base idea of what everyone has in mind.  Based on the Caishen story, this seems appropriate, but I am not from China, I am from Texas, so I hope this does not offend anyone.  Your input would be helpful...

CIA:  CJ7ujXuaiTagMwqNx2UQskHYJNYKMd84du

http://tdillingham.com/images/sampledata/caishensamples/CaishenCoin-1.png

2nd Candidate:
http://tdillingham.com/images/sampledata/caishensamples/CaishenCoin-2.png
http://tdillingham.com/images/sampledata/caishensamples/CaishenCoin-2.png
sly5am

Activity: 582
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:09:06 AM

Why?

The coins I"ve already mined I'm leaving at .00083, new coins at the lower difficulty I will sell at the lower price.  Isn't it how it should work?  Price should match difficulty to mine?

No, price should match supply & demand. 

Agreed, right now there is no demand...

LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:28:57 AM

http://caishen.leetpools.net
DDOS PROTECTED
OFFICIAL POOL

Come mine and chat with fellow miners across the leetpools network in our new chatbox!! Check it out!
Cryptoinn

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:53:21 AM

Any info about exchanges? Can we spend some IPO money for buying slot/votes somewhere?

P.s. Looks like devs still sleeping after the smooth launch Tongue
jootn2kx

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 10:13:26 AM

Why?

That's pretty damn close to my rule of thumb lol.  I chucked a grid of 15 GPU rigs at Caishen and I said I wanted .5 BTC a day revenue from that grid.  That grid gives me 45 Mh/s Script or 24.5 Mh/s Scrypt-N...  Which is thereabouts similar to your formula...

Last night, using my rule of thumb and difficulty at that point in time it gave me a price of .00083.  Difficulty is now a third of what it was last night...
your rule of thumb is worth nothing if there is no buy support. always keep up the selling price as twice as the "real value"

for those who halved the price this night, you guys ruined it for everybody congratulations

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
gooby

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:23:54 AM

this coin is made in china?ou,no!i don't like it very.I really think this coin is cheat money

EquinoxManagement - New Reliable Currency
GlobAllCoin -100%IPO-15657191800@163.com
Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! | wallet address
jootn2kx

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 10:36:18 AM

for those who halved the price this night, you guys ruined it for everybody congratulations

If you really think so, just buy all the coins currently available at "half the price", then sell them again at their price.

It is just a matter of offer and demand.
did you even read what I said?

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:42:43 AM

Any info about exchanges? Can we spend some IPO money for buying slot/votes somewhere?

SMOOTH LUNCH Cheesy HEHE

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 10:56:22 AM

Patience we only now a day old, and I am pretty sure some people are waiting to grab some CAI from those who do not know where this coin is going  Grin when the right time comes big exchanges will come.

Cryptoinn

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:01:46 AM

Patience we only now a day old, and I am pretty sure some people are waiting to grab some CAI from those who do not know where this coin is going  Grin when the right time comes big exchanges will come.

Give me even small, i want more coins, but i cant buy it now. (dont offer me coin-swap, its very strange and very new ex)
Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:40:03 AM

Why?

That's pretty damn close to my rule of thumb lol.  I chucked a grid of 15 GPU rigs at Caishen and I said I wanted .5 BTC a day revenue from that grid.  That grid gives me 45 Mh/s Script or 24.5 Mh/s Scrypt-N...  Which is thereabouts similar to your formula...

Last night, using my rule of thumb and difficulty at that point in time it gave me a price of .00083.  Difficulty is now a third of what it was last night...
your rule of thumb is worth nothing if there is no buy support. always keep up the selling price as twice as the "real value"

OK OK I changed it back to .00083, sorry I didn't mean to ruin anything for anyone, I just knew how much revenue I wanted to generate and I adjusted price based on difficulty...

dkdimitrov

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:44:36 AM

cai.epari.bg

OFFICIAL POOL
TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 12:03:30 PM

Give me even small, i want more coins, but i cant buy it now. (dont offer me coin-swap, its very strange and very new ex)

We are planning to launch Ad campaigns to raise interest in CAI, if anyone is in a rush to buy/sell please use escrow on forums.
Small exchanges are a risk also. We are not seeking quick Market we plan this at our pace, we want everything to be done right.
CAI will benefit from many factors that will change the market soon. When ASICS show up in 3 months, where do you want your money
invested in a coin that will have many developers ready to intervene and prevent quick mining and dumping or a coin with little or no
developers?

We are not here to satisfy the needs of the daily trader, or short term investor. As those needs quickly change and one day they will promote
CAI because they just bought some, or the next day they will talk it down because they have none. It is known that people will react to trolls who want to buy cheap, and that's why we will see more of them at this thread now.

CAI produces 19 coins/minute  Vertcoin produces 20 coins/minute.

in 3 months there will only be less than 2.5 million CAI produced. Not a billion.

The devs got much needed rest now. Our work starts now.

KGW kicked in at block 500 and the retarget is for every block.

CAI should produce about 981 blocks per day or ~ 40 block an hour.

TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 12:45:39 PM

Coin-Swap.net NEW exchange system

CAI/BTC market at Coin-Swap.net

CAI/BTC with 0% trade fees for BUY orders for the first 48 hours.

Steps to use the system:
Register
Profile - Put in your CAI address and your BTC (or DOGE) address
Go to the market

Make sure to use the AUTO SELL feature if you are mining!

This exchange has been about for sometime now and is not known to have any problems. We will add to announcement.

masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:02:47 PM

Patience we only now a day old, and I am pretty sure some people are waiting to grab some CAI from those who do not know where this coin is going  Grin when the right time comes big exchanges will come.

Actually Coin-Swap has been around longer than just about all the others but it's new market system is only 2 days old which is why it looks empty. It's deposit system is different, and that is to help protect you from Mt Gox and Cryptorush scenarios. However, we are going to implement the traditional deposit system this coming week.

Here is our bitcontalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=480952.0

The thread speaks for itself. Keep an eye on us, we are up and coming and we were here to support CAI from the beginning.

Ian

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:03:21 PM

Patience we only now a day old, and I am pretty sure some people are waiting to grab some CAI from those who do not know where this coin is going  Grin when the right time comes big exchanges will come.

Actually Coin-Swap has been around longer than just about all the others but it's new market system is only 2 days old which is why it looks empty. It's deposit system is different, and that is to help protect you from Mt Gox and Cryptorush scenarios. However, we are going to implement the traditional deposit system this coming week.

Here is our bitcontalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=480952.0

The thread speaks for itself. Keep an eye on us, we are up and coming and we were here to support CAI from the beginning.

Ian

I really like it, the small amount I've sold so far has been smooth sailing.  I enjoy the money going straight into my wallet after the sale...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: