Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:08:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416410 times)
Cryptoinn

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:47:35 AM

Coming up soon to the break even point where coins mined should equal the amount purchased in the IPO.  160 blocks or so I think(on block 1357 now).

At this point miners will take over as far as dictating the price on market and may make IPO holder think about selling for what they can get back.  I do hope they don't though I would like to see this coin develop.

IPO was around 50-60k coin(34BTC 0.0005-0.0008 for coin), we still dont have finished numbers. Anyway its more then 2000 blocks value.
But noone has their IPO CAI, cuz they will be sended only after 8 days from release.

And noone care about 1btc volume coinswap price, realy.
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 11:50:43 AM

Coming up soon to the break even point where coins mined should equal the amount purchased in the IPO.  160 blocks or so I think(on block 1357 now).

At this point miners will take over as far as dictating the price on market and may make IPO holder think about selling for what they can get back.  I do hope they don't though I would like to see this coin develop.

What eventually dictates the price is the supply/demand combined with volume. Some early miners will dump whatever they mined at low price, that's normal in any coin. But the amount those miners drop is not substantial to cause a set price for CAI. We can manipulate the price on low volume to make it look much better, but that approach fails on the long run and can only benefit day traders, does not benefit the community. There is better things we can spend the investor BTC on to get CAI where it should be. Investors will be informed of our plans and they will make the wise decisions.
Again I do not want to be talking about Exchanges and prices now as CAI is still an infant at 3 days old, but I do not want anyone to be alarmed.
This is the time for community building and we have not even started yet, as we are putting up things that need to be in place first. Today we will have the CAI wallet on a new searchable explorer, so everyone in the community see what we do is transparent.

TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 12:26:19 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 12:51:37 PM by TheStuhlman

Thank you will post on announcement.

Rabbit80

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:00:52 PM

In the title to this thread, it says this coin is low energy.. so why is my 290 running hot (82C - normally I keep it under 75C) with the fan maxed out (Normally at around 70% with other coins)??

I am getting approx 440KH/s on a single card - is this about right?
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:38:01 PM

In the title to this thread, it says this coin is low energy.. so why is my 290 running hot (82C - normally I keep it under 75C) with the fan maxed out (Normally at around 70% with other coins)??

CAI is more energy eficient than most scrypt coins, but compared to x11 algo coins it's not. This is not the best summer mining coin but that also mens noting in coin success.
jioy

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:52:50 PM

Because most of the investors know who we are and what we stand for, we are a group of pool owners plus developers who will not disappear with a loot and leave a community dealing with the aftermath. We have not said we will be better than any coin, we will add improvements as they become available and tested, but I can assure you also, the CAI team will perform as the best teams and developers behind any good coin.

We are not hiding, and we will discuss any concerns that come up on the short and long term. We are not advertising our IPO, but whatever BTC we collect on the IPO will be advertising us. CAI is here to stay, because as pool owners we know firsthand how abandoning a coin is bad for our hard work and other people's hard work. I can show you a list of pools we worked on hard, to build and promote, to be killed by a greedy developer who takes his coin no further than the first exchange. We are not asking anyone to bid on the IPO if they do not believe in us or at least know us. And we will not fail anyone's trust. If you have any questions please join us on IRC on #caishen on freenode and feel free to ask any question you have. We will be happy to address it.
Rabbit80

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:03:51 PM

CAI is more energy eficient than most scrypt coins, but compared to x11 algo coins it's not. This is not the best summer mining coin but that also mens noting in coin success.

Lol.. seems to be worked much harder than any other coin I have mined so far! Can't imagine that it is that energy efficient.. Not worried about my electric as I get it free, but I am worried that the fan on my GPU will burn out in a few weeks!
TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 02:05:11 PM

Because most of the investors know who we are and what we stand for, we are a group of pool owners plus developers who will not disappear with a loot and leave a community dealing with the aftermath. We have not said we will be better than any coin, we will add improvements as they become available and tested, but I can assure you also, the CAI team will perform as the best teams and developers behind any good coin.

We are not hiding, and we will discuss any concerns that come up on the short and long term. We are not advertising our IPO, but whatever BTC we collect on the IPO will be advertising us. CAI is here to stay, because as pool owners we know firsthand how abandoning a coin is bad for our hard work and other people's hard work. I can show you a list of pools we worked on hard, to build and promote, to be killed by a greedy developer who takes his coin no further than the first exchange. We are not asking anyone to bid on the IPO if they do not believe in us or at least know us. And we will not fail anyone's trust. If you have any questions please join us on IRC on #caishen on freenode and feel free to ask any question you have. We will be happy to address it.

And we stand by this. Thank you.

NickPortland

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:18:01 PM

Lol.. seems to be worked much harder than any other coin I have mined so far! Can't imagine that it is that energy efficient.. Not worried about my electric as I get it free, but I am worried that the fan on my GPU will burn out in a few weeks!

You probably have wrong settings in your .conf.

Scrypt-vert is cooler and less power hungry than scrypt so certainly your statement about it  "seems to be worked much harder than any other coin I have mined so far" is outright wrong.

Maybe, if you're not just a x11 groupie, post your .conf/.bat and we can try to help you out.

Official Ambassador for UTC-PND relations
*donations here*
 UTC: Ujff1xrc8brmHkRaFG3BcG5nVScXdh5Wu1 BTC: 159uuxJCfUsG44N52NUsydi2bCNeFSYyTi
Rabbit80

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:40:55 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 03:08:10 PM by Rabbit80

Scrypt-vert is cooler and less power hungry than scrypt so certainly your statement about it  "seems to be worked much harder than any other coin I have mined so far" is outright wrong.

Maybe, if you're not just a x11 groupie, post your .conf/.bat and we can try to help you out.

Sure...

Code:
"failover-only" : true,
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin",
"log" : "5",
"no-submit-stale" : true,
"queue" : "1",
"scan-time" : "10",
"scrypt-vert" : true,
"auto-fan" : true,
"gpu-threads" : "1",
"gpu-engine" : "1045",
"gpu-fan" : "20-100",
"gpu-memclock" : "1450",
"gpu-powertune" : "20",
"intensity" : "19",
"temp-target" : "75",
"temp-overheat" : "85",
"temp-cutoff" : "95",
"vectors" : "2",
"worksize" : "256",
"thread-concurrency" : "28200",
"lookup-gap" : "2"

These are the same settings (engine, mem, powertune, intensity and fan)I have used for Doge, Litecoin and Ultracoin.. never had it maxing the fan out trying to keep under 75C

Nevermind.. had some help on IRC and now running at same KH/s with only 72% fan Cheesy
NickPortland

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:12:31 PM

Nice to hear, what was wrong?

powertune? too high tc?

Running the exact same settings for different algos is not very smart.. every algo needs tweaks for best result.

*donations here*
sabharwal2001

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:18:02 PM

lol...same here...i have to lower down my gpu engine value to keep mining it...i thought to stop mining this coin yesterday because it's moving with very slow pace compared to others...but those coins really came fast and vanish fast...so i am still mining it...hoping that its slow pace will teach me something good Wink
Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:21:54 PM

Sure...

Code:

These are the same settings (engine, mem, powertune, intensity and fan)I have used for Doge, Litecoin and Ultracoin.. never had it maxing the fan out trying to keep under 75C

Nevermind.. had some help on IRC and now running at same KH/s with only 72% fan Cheesy

You're settings are about right for a 290.  Getting similar speed and temps, my config varies on slightly:

"lookup-gap" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "24550",
"gpu-engine" : "1000",
"gpu-memclock" : "1500",
"gpu-powertune" : "50",
"temp-overheat" : "90",
"temp-target" : "70",
"expiry" : "30",
"queue" : "0",
"scan-time" : "1",
"scrypt-vert" : true
}

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
Cryptoinn

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:06:01 PM

I`m still waiting for proper exchange, if CAI so long-term etc. can we find way to beat something like poloniex or coinedup? Just for start.  Huh
fondobinario

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:48:12 PM

Hello

I have been following the progress of CaiShen Coin and I would love to have your coin featured on our exchange. Unlike many other exchanges that are full of worthless, dead coins, at Binary Fund we try choose our crypto currencies wisely. We do our best to investigate and research a coin before adding it and only coins that we think may have a future are added to the exchange. We don’t accept bribes or have paid voting systems. We have very few coins and we like to keep it that way but we would like to add trading pairs for CaiShen Coin

www.binaryfund.com a UK exchange based in London has been in Beta version since a few days ago and after a successful trial run we are now fully functional. Please take a look at our exchange and tell us what you think. Please see below the primary features Binary Fund has to offer:

WHAT IS BINARY FUND?

Binary Fund is a state of the art exchange platform for crypto currencies. It has been developed to meet the needs of those new to trading and experienced traders alike.

FEATURES
•Secure coin storage. Every coin is send to a cold storage wallet so only the Binary Fund crew can access it.
•Candle stick graphs for every market pair to view the price history.
•We allow bank transfer to deposit fiat into your account without going through a third party.
•We have trading pairs for trading with GBP, EUR and USD.
•User friendly website with adjustable market pairs. You can hide market pairs you’re not interested in.
•Withdrawal through PayPal and bank transfer with low fees.
•Regular competitions with crypto prizes.
•Lively and engaging chat.

DESIGN
Binary Fund is designed with the user in mind. Trading is laid out to make it as easy and powerful as possible. With a clean, clear, concise layout even new users will understand how the platform works in only a few minutes.

www.binaryfund.com
Rabbit80

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:57:16 PM

Sure...

Code:

You're settings are about right for a 290.  Getting similar speed and temps, my config varies on slightly:

"thread-concurrency" : "24550",
}

Amazingly, lowering TC, engine and memclock gives the same speeds now!

New config:

Code:
"gpu-engine" : "993",
"gpu-memclock" : "1250",
"gpu-powertune" : "25",
"thread-concurrency" : "22500",

Is giving me 440KH/s for much less stress on the GPU!

Now I need help for a 280X which I cannot get over 310KH/s due to having to run low intensity. Anything over 13 gives HW errors Sad

Also - see the post above - come join us at binaryfund and get this new exchange kicking!
Cryptoinn

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:23:49 PM

Hello

I have been following the progress of CaiShen Coin and I would love to have your coin featured on our exchange. Unlike many other exchanges that are full of worthless, dead coins, at Binary Fund we try choose our crypto currencies wisely. We do our best to investigate and research a coin before adding it and only coins that we think may have a future are added to the exchange. We don’t accept bribes or have paid voting systems. We have very few coins and we like to keep it that way but we would like to add trading pairs for CaiShen Coin

www.binaryfund.com a UK exchange based in London has been in Beta version since a few days ago and after a successful trial run we are now fully functional. Please take a look at our exchange and tell us what you think. Please see below the primary features Binary Fund has to offer:

WHAT IS BINARY FUND?

Binary Fund is a state of the art exchange platform for crypto currencies. It has been developed to meet the needs of those new to trading and experienced traders alike.

FEATURES
•Secure coin storage. Every coin is send to a cold storage wallet so only the Binary Fund crew can access it.
•Candle stick graphs for every market pair to view the price history.
•We allow bank transfer to deposit fiat into your account without going through a third party.
•We have trading pairs for trading with GBP, EUR and USD.
•User friendly website with adjustable market pairs. You can hide market pairs you’re not interested in.
•Withdrawal through PayPal and bank transfer with low fees.
•Regular competitions with crypto prizes.
•Lively and engaging chat.

DESIGN
Binary Fund is designed with the user in mind. Trading is laid out to make it as easy and powerful as possible. With a clean, clear, concise layout even new users will understand how the platform works in only a few minutes.

www.binaryfund.com

wOW Wow! Easy! This is what i mean. Fiat pairs, trollbox... impressive! Please add CAI fast as possible  Roll Eyes
NickPortland

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:23:55 PM

Are you running the 280x with g1 or g2?

*donations here*
Rabbit80

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:32:05 PM

g1.. can't get anywhere with g2
Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:38:03 PM

g1.. can't get anywhere with g2

Run this with -g 2, should be getting 362 Kh/s with a 280x:

"intensity" : "13",
"thread-concurrency" : "8192",
}

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: