Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 05:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416412 times)
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:36:32 PM

So you dont like the coin kryptologist,so go somewhere else and buy a coin you do like,no need to post FUD here every tens minute, unless you have a mental health problem.I am a long term investor in coins of which caix is one and cinni coin another.No need to troll other people coins because you do not like them.

LOL okay I will stop. I am not providing this information because I don't like the coin. I am providing it because it's a clear scam and particularly a bad one compared to most other alts. They really screwed me over when I got all prepared to mine this one and it was being instamined at launch. Then it got taken to a whole new level with the CAIx changes and premine scam. There are so many new investors that need to know these things.
glennbuck

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:39:21 PM

Mining coins can be a nightmare yes,even vertcoin and darkcoin had problems,doesnt mean the coin is a scam because mining doesnt go smoothly for a lot of coins.

2X4B-523P
The_Restaurant_at_the_End_of_the_Universe
https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#guerillacoin
coin-swap

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:40:15 PM

SPECIAL DEAL FOR THE NEXT 12 HOURS

No BUY fees for CAIx at Coin-Swap for the next 12 hours!

CAIx/BTC Market

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian
glennbuck

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:44:16 PM

If you look at Darkcoin,BC,dogecoin,peercoin and litecoin the top 100 Addresses have over 50% of all the coins but that doesnt make it a scam.

2X4B-523P
Raptorjesus

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:45:51 PM

Bitcoin was premined,you have a problem if a coin has some premine and its more like 1% premine not 10%,stop spreading your fud and go back to school.

School? what are you talking about? I don't think there are any schools for cryptocurrency yet.

Yes, I also have a problem with Bitcoin being premined but that was the first one and was not created to be a scam. Today, when you premine a currency for the people and premine it 10%, you support a small group of people owning a large portion of the money (remember this is a currency, not a company). It's very obviously a scam but I'm sure you know that and are trying to ride along?

You either lie, didn't read the first post, or are terrible at math. It's about 2 % premine.

The developers actually confirmed the 10% in a previous post. Obviously I can read. I am extremely good at math, however, the calculations are very simple.
"Premine will be destroyed by not moving to the new chain, it will stay on this public address till exchange is completed.
The 8 devs will receive 4k CAIx each, which will be put on different nodes in PoS mode to insure chain is operational."

What part of that is so hard to understand?
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:52:34 PM

Bitcoin was premined,you have a problem if a coin has some premine and its more like 1% premine not 10%,stop spreading your fud and go back to school.

School? what are you talking about? I don't think there are any schools for cryptocurrency yet.

Yes, I also have a problem with Bitcoin being premined but that was the first one and was not created to be a scam. Today, when you premine a currency for the people and premine it 10%, you support a small group of people owning a large portion of the money (remember this is a currency, not a company). It's very obviously a scam but I'm sure you know that and are trying to ride along?

You either lie, didn't read the first post, or are terrible at math. It's about 2 % premine.

The developers actually confirmed the 10% in a previous post. Obviously I can read. I am extremely good at math, however, the calculations are very simple.
"Premine will be destroyed by not moving to the new chain, it will stay on this public address till exchange is completed.
The 8 devs will receive 4k CAIx each, which will be put on different nodes in PoS mode to insure chain is operational."

When they say premine, they mean the "remaining" premine that hasn't gone to the developers, etc. 160,000 premined CAI coins had already been spent at that point. I'm not lying, the devs confirmed it. Just because you can read doesn't mean you are reading the truth. In the crypto world almost everything is made up. This is an example of how the devs are being sneaky. Ask them yourself how many coins were premined from CAI and had already been spent before switching to CAIx. Believe it or not, the original plan announced was to keep the entire CAI premine. Then they switched it to "destroy" the remaining premine.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:08:53 AM

When they say premine, they mean the "remaining" premine that hasn't gone to the developers, etc. 160,000 premined CAI coins had already been spent at that point. I'm not lying, the devs confirmed it. Just because you can read doesn't mean you are reading the truth. In the crypto world almost everything is made up. This is an example of how the devs are being sneaky. Ask them yourself how many coins were premined from CAI and had already been spent before switching to CAIx. Believe it or not, the original plan announced was to keep the entire CAI premine. Then they switched it to "destroy" the remaining premine.

You said that you'll stop, but you continue with your rotten opinions. I don't want you to care about my investment, are you stupid or what? Who cares about what you are thinking. Go on, get a life, stop poisoning us with your fuc.ing opinions, and yes there is college for cryptocurrencies.
teamlottowin

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 12:11:07 AM

kryptologist apparently does not like this coin << fact

Buy Adidas with Crypto: https://shop.moolah.io/Buzz
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:21:02 AM

You said that you'll stop, but you continue with your rotten opinions. I don't want you to care about my investment, are you stupid or what? Who cares about what you are thinking. Go on, get a life, stop poisoning us with your fuc.ing opinions, and yes there is college for cryptocurrencies.

Okay sorry. I was reponding to a question but no more. When I question a coin, I criticize it. I don't think of it as a bad thing. They taught me at university that critical thinking was the highest form of thinking. In return, no one really cares to look at the issues or explain them. I think when people have a lot of one cryptocurrency they hate to see any criticism and act out calling names, etc. and it never goes anywhere.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:36:35 AM

Okay sorry. I was reponding to a question but no more. When I question a coin, I criticize it. I don't think of it as a bad thing. They taught me at university that critical thinking was the highest form of thinking. In return, no one really cares to look at the issues or explain them. I think when people have a lot of one cryptocurrency they hate to see any criticism and act out calling names, etc. and it never goes anywhere.

Then move on, there are many other coins waiting for you to critize them, you can even call FED to bring them your concerns and give them some advice about their money printing business. Man, even biggest scam coin in cryptoworld is nothing compared to USD printing business scam so take a big breath and move on.
glennbuck

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:07:22 AM

Now its not 10% premine but 32,000 coins he has to revert back to cai coin was a scam or something weird,crazy guy.10% is 160,000 coins,32,000 is 2.5%,when the devs work hard are they not entitled to some coins to have as an investment,should they work for free?

2X4B-523P
quarkkid

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:23:32 AM

I'm ready to stake these CAIx babys while you keep whining like a lil bitch! hahahahaha!

...you bastard!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked .... i barely have half that  Grin

nice one bro...

My reputation thread!! ...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419456.0
C A Ix > >   CAIx-- Xt7qWX6LTAURHZYzjenTBNfViztCz2z72U
Caishen_Project (OP)

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:34:45 AM

Update3: We held a meeting with investors and interested parties in this project, there were offers discussed that will surely send CAIx beyond the LTC price which was our first target when we set out on this project. And although this is our most important update of all, we were asked to hold back some information till next week. I know most of you did not want to hear this, but we do need to update a few things like block explorer, new website for CAIx, and put some work into the new client. The new website will hold a live ticker price with daily investment report that will go into what we will announce on this.  I will mention a general direction of where this is going. What we will announce will mostly eliminate a major problem every alt coin suffers from, price drops otherwise known as dumps. This program will be scalable and adjusted daily with live reports on website for CAIx. I know this is not enough information, but we do need to set the infrastructure for such a program first, and this will only take a few days. So We will give a new update on this sometime next week after transition has fully completed and new website is up and running.  However we will update you daily on our progress from now on via this thread and twitter. You will notice faster pace of work and more communication as this develops.

mechsup

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:37:21 AM

Just another Zeta announcement about a announcement.
teamlottowin

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 02:51:59 AM

Are you guys going to Kenya ?

Buy Adidas with Crypto: https://shop.moolah.io/Buzz
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 02:59:26 AM

An announcement about an announcement is not what is intended here. But you always lay the cornerstone to what you will build on. We have taken major steps in the right direction in the last 2 months, and one more week for something this important is not a deal breaker. We have not disappointed you in the past and we will not start now. This will be worth the wait.

metalron

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:36:54 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 06:10:48 AM by metalron

i think i speak for a lot here, even though most are excited.for various reasons, delaying announcements etc after publicizing dates / times makes people uneasy. This is one thing horrible about the crypto world. Devs need to look at it from the investors view as well. I suggest you finish everything before starting with even teasers in future else your rep gets affected (even if 1%)... you dont want to kill the enthusiasm right? The fact that price is down to the intial stage on mintpal says sonething. Good Luck, was just making a suggestion, not an attack of any sort (in case it sounded like that) God speed! Cheesy
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 05:08:21 AM

I'm ready to stake these CAIx babys while you keep whining like a lil bitch! hahahahaha!

...you bastard!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked .... i barely have half that  Grin

nice one bro...
LOL you both are killing me i have 240 coins yes 240 CAIX feel free to make love donation       Xazq5XXJ8PfCQRK4PGEcE2CDRcE3cwHrhf      thank you much  Grin

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
maxsinner

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:21:36 PM

When will coinmarketcap get their shit right, they are listing a wrong number of coins and still only takin Caishen trades into account Sad
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 12:23:51 PM

When will coinmarketcap get their shit right, they are listing a wrong number of coins and still only takin Caishen trades into account Sad
Good morning.
We sent them updated information for CAIx. It should be on the next update run.

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: