Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:34:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416408 times)
pieterjanvh

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:20:37 PM

Why are you so determined to have it on Bittrex when they have previously de-listed you, what have cryptsy done wrong? 

Cryptsy have done nothing wrong, it's just that a lot of mintpal users have moved to bittrex after the famous Mintpal crash.
We were traded heavy on mint, and these users want more exchange options. I am sure volume will pick up on both.

So are you currently storing the mined funds or have you started buying up on Cryptsy?  Are you the mystery buyer who's been active the last few days??  Lips sealed

When I spoke to him yesterday, he was storing the mined funds.
thectspot

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Half Asian, Half Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 10:40:44 PM

Can I say I'm just a little bit excited!!!
ellave

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:14:07 AM

Got your bittrex wish it seems - https://twitter.com/ramikawach/status/537080374375899136
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 05:22:50 AM

Grin  ok back to the old days of announcements and waiting for news

Back on Bittrex: https://www.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-CAIX

The Titan has been delivered on Thursday evening a day earlier than expected by UPS.
I set it up immediately on ghash.io to try it out. It started mining at average 330MH default,
without clock boost. When I made contact with the thepool.pw that hosts our MP, we started a series
of tests to mine scrypt coins. After few adjustments by the pool we achieved a great success
mining all the scrypt coins out there. I did have one problem with a die during the tests but that
was only a temporary initiation issue which was resolved quickly. Overall from friday till now the
Titan is pretty impressive and delivered more than expected.

On the development end we have a new wallet coming with much better UI/features.
This will not be a hardfork, just an overall improvement with new features.

** Retweet : https://twitter.com/ramikawach/status/537080374375899136

Happy Thanksgiving
Joseph Stuhlman
11/24

ellave

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:16:22 AM

Its a good old fashioned pumping time
thenukemforall

Activity: 273

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:20:11 AM

The Titan has been delivered on Thursday evening a day earlier than expected by UPS.
I set it up immediately on ghash.io to try it out. It started mining at average 330MH default,
without clock boost. When I made contact with the thepool.pw that hosts our MP, we started a series
of tests to mine scrypt coins. After few adjustments by the pool we achieved a great success
mining all the scrypt coins out there. I did have one problem with a die during the tests but that
was only a temporary initiation issue which was resolved quickly. Overall from friday till now the

On the development end we have a new wallet coming with much better UI/features.

Happy Thanksgiving

Joseph Stuhlman
11/24

Fantastic news, thanks a lot Mr Stuhlman!
You showed you once again that you can be trusted.
HarveyOne

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:19:04 PM

Happy Thanksgiving
Joseph Stuhlman
11/24

Any idea what the equilibrium price under the PSP will be?
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:23:01 PM

stuhlmann please stfu... are you serious? LOL
don't buy this shitcoin

The most argumented statement ever. Go trade your optimus coin, son.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:30:21 PM

Hey, Stuhl, is it any definite purpose for funds mined with Titan or is it just going to dev's pockets?
When would you introduce new team working on wallet? Haven't heard anything about it just yet.
I've just heard pieterjanvh and mvaessen are more of a support-devs rather a main wallet and stuff devs.
Anyway, development can go calmly right now since time is working for CAIX with new Titan.
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:22:09 PM

Happy Thanksgiving
Joseph Stuhlman
11/24

I'm very pleasantly surprised that you finally received your Titan. I never thought you'd see it before 2015. I apologize for the previous negative statements and hope the Titan helps make Caix a great coin.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
pieterjanvh

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:50:47 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 05:08:57 PM by pieterjanvh

Hey, Stuhl, is it any definite purpose for funds mined with Titan or is it just going to dev's pockets?
When would you introduce new team working on wallet? Haven't heard anything about it just yet.
I've just heard pieterjanvh and mvaessen are more of a support-devs rather a main wallet and stuff devs.
Anyway, development can go calmly right now since time is working for CAIX with new Titan.

I think Stuhlman mentioned that he will update the PSP whitepaper to explain the way PSP will work now that the Titan has arrived.
He has been very secretive about the new dev team, so I can't help you there.

To be clear about mvaessen and me: we are not part of the CAIx dev team.
When things were not looking good for CAIx, Stuhlman decided to start a foundation to help make decisions for CAIx and get it back on the right track.
Mvaessen and me are part of this foundation as regular community members.
At some point in time, Stuhlman had promised a new wallet with a better UI and extra features, but the devs could not deliver.
This is where mvaessen and me stepped in. I knew he was good at designing images and I had experience with coding.
We developed the CAIx wallet v1.1.1 completely voluntary and thought of it as our duty to the community.
Walrusbonzo

Activity: 682

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:46:34 PM

I think Stuhlman mentioned that he will update the PSP whitepaper to explain the way PSP will work now that the Titan has arrived.

When things were not looking good for CAIx, Stuhlman decided to start a foundation to help make decisions for CAIx and get it back on the right track.
At some point in time, Stuhlman had promised a new wallet with a better UI and extra features, but the devs could not deliver.
This is where mvaessen and me stepped in. I knew he was good at designing images and I had experience with coding.
We developed the CAIx wallet v1.1.1 completely voluntary and thought of it as our duty to the community.

Other than it being a bit CPU hungry at times, you did a good job I think  Smiley
sq

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 03:14:15 PM

Great news, it's good to be back on bittrex.

Tiny_Prism

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:56:05 PM

I hope he'll be a little less secretive in nearest future  Wink Right now he's plans looks kinda obscure.
Interesting, I always thought you are much more than a community members.
Some great work you've done!

Bittrex volume looks awesome and price is pretty stable. Still it's much space to go higher.
newra

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:59:50 PM

And you guys did a fantastic job on the wallet.
If I had not thanked you before, let me do it now. Thanks guys ! Smiley
pieterjanvh

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 06:20:57 PM

And you guys did a fantastic job on the wallet.
If I had not thanked you before, let me do it now. Thanks guys ! Smiley

Good to hear you like it, you're very welcome ofcourse.
I'm glad that Stuhlman kept his word on the PSP, now I know our hard work was not for nothing.

I think that in the next few days CAIx needs a nice clean up. I talked to Stuhlman about things that needed to be done and he will get on it asap.
Mvaessen already took down caixboard.com, since it's only usage was to announce things. Bitcointalk is perfectly suitable for that.
If you do have any questions, feel free to ask them here or at #caishen on freenode.net. I try to be (t)here as much as possible.
I updated CAIxBOT to work with Bittrex, so you can check the price on our IRC channel by typing !price or !detail.

What happens after the clean up is partly up to Stuhlman, but largely up to the community members. Spreading word about CAIx will be very important.

Oh and by the way, for the Americans among us: Happy thanksgiving and enjoy your turkey tomorrow Smiley.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 07:47:33 PM

still waiting for Mintpal to release my coins, they have been "Requested" for over 72 hours now....jeez
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 08:18:16 PM

Thank you again for the wallet and all the support you are doing Smiley

Quick question : Is the titan buying some coin? On the multipool, its written 1,649.57 caix since a few days!

Yes the psp is now active on the market. The multipool does not report on the PSP.
This is done on purpose to prevent manipulation by day traders. I am keeping a daily log to publish on monthly basis.
The ultimate goal of the psp is to establish new floors for price that rise slowly to reach an equilibrium price.
After the holiday I will revamp the OP and establish a new roadmap for CAIx, also the PSP whitepaper will be edited
to reflect changes.

Tiny_Prism

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:26:20 PM

Thank you again for the wallet and all the support you are doing Smiley

Quick question : Is the titan buying some coin? On the multipool, its written 1,649.57 caix since a few days!

Yes the psp is now active on the market. The multipool does not report on the PSP.
This is done on purpose to prevent manipulation by day traders. I am keeping a daily log to publish on monthly basis.
The ultimate goal of the psp is to establish new floors for price that rise slowly to reach an equilibrium price.
After the holiday I will revamp the OP and establish a new roadmap for CAIx, also the PSP whitepaper will be edited
to reflect changes.

That's really cool.
Happy thanksgiving, Stuhl, peiter!
crazyhashmanz

Activity: 303

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:43:06 PM

still waiting for Mintpal to release my coins, they have been "Requested" for over 72 hours now....jeez

I've waited about 600 hours so far - don't hold your breath on a fast payout. Luckily it wasn't much.

THRIVE            ▄█▄
        ▄▄█████
   ▄▄██████████
 ▄███████████▀

████████▀▀▀
████▄▄  ▄▄██▄
▀████████████
  ▀█████████▀
  ▐██████▀▀
  ▐███▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀████
    █████▀▀
    ▀█
THE PREMIUM
DECENTRALIZED
AD MARKETPLACE
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀██░░░░░░███
███░░░░▄███▀▀▄▄███░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄█████░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░█▀░▀██░░░░░░████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████▄░░░░███████▀░░░▄█████
███████░░░░█████▀░░░░██████
███████░░░░░███▀░░░░░██████
███████░█░░░░█▀░▄░░░░██████
███████░██░░░░░▄█░░░░██████
███████░███░░░▄██░░░░██████
█████▀░░░▀██░▄██▀░░░░▀█████
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: