Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why blame people for your failure?  (Read 10186 times)
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:14:07 AM

I come across different posts and allegations that bounty hunters are dumpers and they make projects lose it value upon exchange listing. But from my experience with bounties most projects don't offer bounty allocation of more than 5% of the total token sold. So how will 5% dump have a huge effect on the remaining 95% price. And what about projects that don't have bounties but still dump hard on the exchange, is it bounty hunters too?
The bitter truth is that most projects dump because of the ridiculous number of bonuses the team have offered during the tokensale and pre-sale period. Imagine giving investors 70% bonus for their investments, they can decide to sell everything off and be happy with the 70% profit.

It's the bear market and not the bounty hunter or the investors. Before 2018, projects can still stay above .5-2x of roi when it gets listed and take note, they offered huge bounty rewards at the same time with the huge bonuses for investors. It's just that we have lost many real investors and what's left are the people who do hit and run to ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:30:19 AM

I come across different posts and allegations that bounty hunters are dumpers and they make projects lose it value upon exchange listing. But from my experience with bounties most projects don't offer bounty allocation of more than 5% of the total token sold. So how will 5% dump have a huge effect on the remaining 95% price. And what about projects that don't have bounties but still dump hard on the exchange, is it bounty hunters too?
The bitter truth is that most projects dump because of the ridiculous number of bonuses the team have offered during the tokensale and pre-sale period. Imagine giving investors 70% bonus for their investments, they can decide to sell everything off and be happy with the 70% profit.

It's the bear market and not the bounty hunter or the investors. Before 2018, projects can still stay above .5-2x of roi when it gets listed and take note, they offered huge bounty rewards at the same time with the huge bonuses for investors. It's just that we have lost many real investors and what's left are the people who do hit and run to ICO.
It's far too easy to play the blame game, but blaming people can never be helpful and healthy because it does nothing to them and nothing for you. No matter who is to be blamed for the way our life is, it is still our life, so we might as well take ownership of it. No matter where we are in life or what our status is, we can always improve, there's no expiration to improvement. Learn from mistakes, get up and get moving, take these as a motivation to grow and be more mature to face difficulties in life.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:49:29 AM

Thanks for clearing that out for everyone ,I used to be confused how 2% - 5% of total max supply of coins or tokens would drag down the price when dumped ,developers are the one to blamed for this not bounty hunters
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:03:11 AM

I come across different posts and allegations that bounty hunters are dumpers and they make projects lose it value upon exchange listing.
The team of the projects are putting the blame unto the bounty hunters for the reason that their competence is very low and the projects that I know who did this is those shit projects. Great projects don't blame the bounty hunters instead they strive and do something to cope up with the market.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:39:11 AM

This has been tackled before and you can't stop those people to blame bounty hunters for their losses. They tend to blame anyone that they want because of the losses that they are already making. It's the sad truth that whenever something bad happens to you, you tend to blame someone with your misfortune. Yes, allocation with bounty hunters are too low to think that they are the reason and cause for a tokens dumping. The eye has been set for them and ignoring those developers that holds the largest allocation.

I agree. I think its part human nature and part how this market works. I say human nature because people tend to find something to blame upon in the face of losses and adversity. I say that because that's how it usually is and that's what commonly happens to somewhat make themselves, despite of the loss, feel good about themselves. It's a defense mechanism so they can still stand up and not blame everything on themselves, despite that being the truth. At least, that would give them the right amount of courage to start back up again. As for the second aspect, I think this market has always been a competitive one; therefore, when losses happen, some people tend to blame others for their misfortune even if, in reality, they brought it upon themselves. I guess the difference from those who succeed in this market and those who don't is the acceptance that, despite losing an investment, there are always ways to turn the bad into the good. If you see your mistake, which led to such loss, then you could have that future plan in order to work on such reason that caused the loss and would avoid it.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:41:38 AM

I come across different posts and allegations that bounty hunters are dumpers and they make projects lose it value upon exchange listing.
The team of the projects are putting the blame unto the bounty hunters for the reason that their competence is very low and the projects that I know who did this is those shit projects. Great projects don't blame the bounty hunters instead they strive and do something to cope up with the market.

Indeed, if the developers team believe on their own project, they should believe investor or hunters will keep it for long term. Bounty hunters wont dump the token if the project are legit and have a good prospect.

Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 06:45:54 AM

don't mind projects who blame hunters for their failure, the truth is, this projects are scam, they use the hunters to cover their wrong deeds to the investors and lie to them making them believe that the price will rise again

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:46:45 AM

Bases on what I heard before ICO team were the only bought by themselves  private sale that they implemented. And then after that once their campaign success and put in an exchange they will dumped quickly their token that they sold. And spreading a fraud news that we bounty hunters the reason why their project get loss in a sudden.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:51:18 AM

You can't blame bounty hunters for dumping coins. It is their earnings from the task they have done. The coins the bounty hunters earned is their right to do to get their money. The coins the bounty hunters is holding is only a portion of the total coins. It is just very small to affect the price. So don't blame the bounty hunters there are other factors affecting the price and volume in the market.
It really amazes me when I hear that hunters are being blamed for the dumping occurring, even if they were to be true, have they not already factored this in while they were constructing their whitepaper? Imagine a company that hires someone to work for him and he agreed to pay such worker at the end of the month, after paying the worker, and he tells the worker not to withdraw the money now till further notice.

This is the game they are trying to play with us, I have already worked for you, you paid me my salary in your token, I can decide to do whatever I wishes to do with the token, it’s my salary and I should not be blamed for withdrawing what I worked for.
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:29:54 AM

I think that just as investors create a collapse in prices on exchanges after listing, since bounty hunters get few tokens. But without them, too, it is impossible because they create a lot of purchases and sales and the token has a demand on the exchange.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 10:01:35 AM

Crypto currency can’t please everybody
And it is the two side of a coin both good and the bad
So it’s good to blame but better to learn and move on
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:07:19 AM

Crypto currency can’t please everybody
And it is the two side of a coin both good and the bad
So it’s good to blame but better to learn and move on

When you comes to such new and unstable market you have to understand that all the risk should be covered by yourself, nobody cares of you, no regulates. You shouldn't believe anybody, especially bloggers, who are mostly paid by the projects for marketing.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:40:58 AM

I think you're right saying that bounty hunters are not to be blame by the dump of the tokens. I was once a bounty hunter and I look at the possibility. Figured it all out that every bounty I've been through, there were 1% allocation from the total token pool. So they are not to blame.
Yes, it is understood only by those people who are involved in the bounty. It is obvious that we can not greatly influence the price, but it is not clear who needs to dump the price there.
What are you even saying? Bounty hunters has the right to sell their coins, after all they never really needed it just to hold it, they worked and they got the tokens as a reward, so why would the blame be put on them fir making the decision to sell their coins. Being bounty hunter is not easy and they work very hard for it and it possibly can take them months.

The blame should be put on the investors who buy and dump the coin. Most of the investors just buy to get the price of a token pumped and then they will dump it and run off with huge profits. They are the ones that needs to be blamed, cause they are definitely the ones that cause the price to crash to being worthless.
zemper

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:04:18 AM

I think you're right saying that bounty hunters are not to be blame by the dump of the tokens. I was once a bounty hunter and I look at the possibility. Figured it all out that every bounty I've been through, there were 1% allocation from the total token pool. So they are not to blame.
Yes, it is understood only by those people who are involved in the bounty. It is obvious that we can not greatly influence the price, but it is not clear who needs to dump the price there.
What are you even saying? Bounty hunters has the right to sell their coins, after all they never really needed it just to hold it, they worked and they got the tokens as a reward, so why would the blame be put on them fir making the decision to sell their coins. Being bounty hunter is not easy and they work very hard for it and it possibly can take them months.

The blame should be put on the investors who buy and dump the coin. Most of the investors just buy to get the price of a token pumped and then they will dump it and run off with huge profits. They are the ones that needs to be blamed, cause they are definitely the ones that cause the price to crash to being worthless.
I agree that investors and even developers are those who have huge impact on price. Bounty hunters get only a grains of total amount of tokens. It's not enough to dump the price significantly.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:08:09 AM

I agree that investors and even developers are those who have huge impact on price. Bounty hunters get only a grains of total amount of tokens. It's not enough to dump the price significantly.
That's what I often think about. Why is a bounty hunter always wrong if a dump occurs. Until now I did not understand it often happened. Because each project only allocates 1-4% for the bounty program. With the small allocation, it is indeed not enough to change the market situation significantly.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:12:10 AM

That's what I often think about. Why is a bounty hunter always wrong if a dump occurs. Until now I did not understand it often happened. Because each project only allocates 1-4% for the bounty program. With the small allocation, it is indeed not enough to change the market situation significantly.
In my opinion it's because of bounty hunters sell their tokens, even only 1-4% of the bounty program, if all of them sell their tokens, it will makes the price fall too. Investors will not sell their tokens under ICO price, so when bounty hunters sell their tokens, of course the price will fall. I'm not completely blame the bounty hunters though.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:31:41 AM

Lol it didn’t start today, they have always been putting the blame on the bounty hunters and that’s really stupid of them. First of all, bounty workers are not investors, they just work to promote the bounty and that’s it and the tokens they get for it is the payment they receive for the work they have done and it shouldn’t be anyone’s business whether they sell it or not, it’s their money and that’s what they worked for  so why would anyone be blaming them for what it is theirs? Lol. Any project that is meant to be a failure will always be a failure.
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:34:10 AM

Blame the bounty hunters who in my opinion are not a good solution. Because I am also a bounty hunter and I also experienced a decline in prices. So that I also sometimes don't get results from prizes. And even I also got a fraud project. Price drops often occur and make me patient and continue to hold coins for the long term.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 12:31:44 PM

Well, It's not the thing to blame bounty hunters why the market price was dumped. Then if they sell it, they are deserving because they worked hard just to get that rewards token. And in fact, before receiving their token the coins in the market was already dumped its price value. Where it could be the whale investors and the developer who possible who did it not the bounty hunters.
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:50:01 PM

Truth be told and you have said it all, I hate it most when people always blame bounty hunters for dumping where in actual fact, only few percentage of funds are always allocated for the whole bounty and why blame bounty hunters for your failure? Bounty hunters are hardworking people trying to earn something small for a living, why dump whiles you can hold and gain more value most times. I blame most team members for this reason.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: