Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:56:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why blame people for your failure?  (Read 10179 times)
dedi joni

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:27:04 AM

This is a good way to compensate the bounty hunter, if they dump, it will not affect the market.
However, they have to ensure they start the project having their own budget for marketing, and usually in crypto if you want exposure,
you need to pay the bounty hunters with a decent amount because if not, they will not work for you.
if there is no decent payment, of course, there may not be interested people to join the project. Bounty hunters are very simple, because they only need to pay them with their tokens at the end of the campaign with services from the manager campaign. developers will not spend a lot of money on their project promotions. because advertising on several crypto sites is clear, it will require a lot of money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 07:36:00 AM

This particular has been argued on many trends and on several occasions, but so far, nothing has changed. the truth is you can't be blaming bounty hunters everytime we ran into loss. It's a bad habit.

niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:50:45 AM

I come across different posts and allegations that bounty hunters are dumpers and they make projects lose it value upon exchange listing. But from my experience with bounties most projects don't offer bounty allocation of more than 5% of the total token sold. So how will 5% dump have a huge effect on the remaining 95% price. And what about projects that don't have bounties but still dump hard on the exchange, is it bounty hunters too?
The bitter truth is that most projects dump because of the ridiculous number of bonuses the team have offered during the tokensale and pre-sale period. Imagine giving investors 70% bonus for their investments, they can decide to sell everything off and be happy with the 70% profit.

Yes even not only the investors most of the team failed to show investors last mg term profitability even they failed to convince the investors . So only investors are dumping the bonuses initially to cut their loss .
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:07:51 PM

I come across different posts and allegations that bounty hunters are dumpers and they make projects lose it value upon exchange listing. But from my experience with bounties most projects don't offer bounty allocation of more than 5% of the total token sold. So how will 5% dump have a huge effect on the remaining 95% price. And what about projects that don't have bounties but still dump hard on the exchange, is it bounty hunters too?
The bitter truth is that most projects dump because of the ridiculous number of bonuses the team have offered during the tokensale and pre-sale period. Imagine giving investors 70% bonus for their investments, they can decide to sell everything off and be happy with the 70% profit.

Exactly what i think. Most ICO thinks their investors won't dump their token and causing the price falling.
In fact, unsatisfied investor will sell their token and move to another investment if they find a better project.
There are too many ICO's failed in the past, because they cannot protect their token value by keep delivering their roadmap.

alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 03:19:50 PM

Many coins that do not have a bounty project also have a very sharp decline. The price of the coin declined is not the wrong bounty hunter. If compared with investors, of course, the acquisition of larger coin investors. Bounty hunters only receive a small share of coins. So there is no need to blame someone for failing a project.

Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:29:35 PM

Many coins that do not have a bounty project also have a very sharp decline. The price of the coin declined is not the wrong bounty hunter. If compared with investors, of course, the acquisition of larger coin investors. Bounty hunters only receive a small share of coins. So there is no need to blame someone for failing a project.
In general, the overall state of the cryptocurrency market is not in the best position.  Today, even when the highest-rated coins rise in price, the rest of the cryptocurrency is at the bottom, just like six months ago.  Moreover, the Bounty Hunters also want to get a good profit for their work and therefore it makes no sense to sell at a cheap price, If this project really has good prospects in the future.
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:36:06 PM

As a professional and wise crypto currency player, we should not blame others for the failure we receive. We must be able to correct our own mistakes before we blame others. Every failure is the result of the decisions and steps we take so we must acknowledge that failure as part of our process. We must correct ourselves. We should be able to learn from the failures we receive. We can make that failure the beginning of our more perfect success. Failure can make us more experienced so that in the future we can take good steps in every action. We are also smarter and more careful in compiling every strategy that exists.

▔▔▔▔▔
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:17:17 AM

Yeah you just cannot do that when it comes to crypto and you are never benefited by doing that. I believe that being a crypto enthusiast; you can easily make some goof money by participating in the right project without having to blindly follow someone. This should be understood that if you loose money in crypto, you would not get it back so spend wisely.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 05:26:47 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2019, 07:09:28 PM by Mighty_crypt

Its because many bounty projects aren't good enough that's why 2-5% of there allocation drags price down when dump happens ,I believe that if the project is very good one it won't have effect on the price at all,many devs are doing mistakes by listing on crappy exchanges that's the reason behind the lose in time value

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
other_side

Activity: 285

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:14:34 PM

There is an easy way to do that. Pay Bounty reward with ETH, but the majority does not want to lose their money and they blame hunters. Hunters are not guilty, the killer of projects is the team itself.

Regarding the reward with bounty, I see very few bounties do that. But after all, I find that the death of projects is by itself not having the potential to grow, it is inherently born only to make money from profitable investors
masyveonk

Activity: 346

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:39:38 PM

I never blamed anyone for my failures, because if I did something wrong with the cryptocurrency, it was my own fault, even with the advice of someone else.

Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:08:00 PM

They blame bounty hunters because its an escape, lame people blame people its as simple as that, the fact is all this so called developers this days aren't really a pro and not been a pro means not capable to hand anything

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:36:15 PM

Those who blame others for their own failure will never learn ,just look at harmony project ,they don't have time to worry about if their token will dump in value ,they know what's best for their project that's why they use the best exchange for their IEO ,some teams are jokes
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:11:38 PM

This is an established truth, usually what is allocated to bounty is mostly 1% of the token supply and moreover the tokens are not released immediately to bounty hunters. Some release their weeks or even months after listing on an exchange by that time the investors had finished dumping but they will still blame it on bounty hunters.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:27:47 PM

I mostly get annoyed by the idea of most bounty managers and project managers always blaming for bounty hunters for dumping of tokens. How much do these managers allocate for bounty campaigns and go around and still blame hunters for dumping. Until project managers start paying hunters with eth, btc, xrp.. etc, they will still blame bounty hunters for their failure which is false.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:33:33 PM

This is an established truth, usually what is allocated to bounty is mostly 1% of the token supply and moreover the tokens are not released immediately to bounty hunters. Some release their weeks or even months after listing on an exchange by that time the investors had finished dumping but they will still blame it on bounty hunters.
I got your opinion mate. Not exactly bounty hunters will be blame cause of their pitty amounts of rewards than of investors but the owners of this project. Bounty hunters will usually dump their rewards but it is not big enough to make the price fall cause in only small amounts. Will that project owners will do something to help uphold its drowning price rather than to blame their promoters.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 10:50:36 PM

i agree we can say that most of the token price crash is not only because of the bounty hunters but because of high bonus for the early investor. they cant blame the investor for that because they do it upon themeselve but they should not blame it the hunter also because hunter work for it. they should blame it to thereself because they release token they cant afford to support meaning the one we should blame is the team due to lack of demand.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 10:56:53 PM

i agree we can say that most of the token price crash is not only because of the bounty hunters but because of high bonus for the early investor. they cant blame the investor for that because they do it upon themeselve but they should not blame it the hunter also because hunter work for it. they should blame it to thereself because they release token they cant afford to support meaning the one we should blame is the team due to lack of demand.
There are many projects that are offering very attractive bonuses during seed round and private sales. It could be even 3-4 times less that on public sale. Just image how much room to dump early investors have.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:58:26 PM

Well, I agree to this. Most projects offers a huge bonuses just to promote the project without thinking it's effect to the price of the token after. We should not blame the bounty hunters as well as the investors for this matter, they just want to secure their investments whether it is in a form of money or time. The project team should think of another way to give the investors benefits that will not affect the price of the token after it was launched.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 11:05:36 PM

I never blame someone for my fault. It is your choice and you have to take it by yourself and you are the only responsible person
Learn to answer for your decisions and you will never blame other people for suggestions. Always DYOR!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: