Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:21:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we should belive Crypto?  (Read 12937 times)
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:30:03 PM

I think we should believe in crypto because it is really becoming more popular because of fits amazing feature and many people also really become rich on it. Using crypto as an investment is really amazing if we are going to take a look at its past price we can really say that it change a lot or a big amount it almost rise 99 percent of its starting price since 2009.
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:33:05 PM

If we refuse to take advantage of what is obtainable in the market now, when do we then intend to do that. Yes, the situation presently might require extra care, but i still believe in cryptocurrency. I look beyond now and consider the future most, because that is where the true beauty, value and essence of cryptocurrency lies.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 10:54:19 PM

In my opinion, I feel it is up to you, if you want to believe in cryptocurrency, whether you believe or not it is already getting adoption by majority and soon it will take the fiat. It is a great innovation that should be embraced by all.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:42:10 PM

If you don't believe in crypto maybe you are not here anymore maybe you have left the crypto world if you don't trust crypto anymore. Increasing prices or decreasing prices in crypto is very reasonable in a trade. If people understand crypto they might benefit if the crypto market decreases.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:40:57 AM

If you don't believe in crypto maybe you are not here anymore maybe you have left the crypto world if you don't trust crypto anymore. Increasing prices or decreasing prices in crypto is very reasonable in a trade. If people understand crypto they might benefit if the crypto market decreases.
i think you are right.
only people who understand crypto will benefit if the market goes up or down.
i think the market will always be like that, going up and down.

the current fall in prices does make a lot of frustration, but if they really understand the true meaning of the market i think they will continue to believe.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:50:43 AM

I think we should believe in crypto because it is really becoming more popular because of fits amazing feature and many people also really become rich on it. Using crypto as an investment is really amazing if we are going to take a look at its past price we can really say that it change a lot or a big amount it almost rise 99 percent of its starting price since 2009.

I am believe in crypto because we are living in digital era. In digital era, cryptocurrency makes our transaction more faster and cheaper. Peoples always want everything more faster and cheaper and crypto is the solution, beside that as bussiness platform, crypto can safe a lot cost

efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:00:48 AM

Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.

I am believe on crypto because crypto is digital asset. Cryptocurrency could change our economic face, imagine if company issuing obligation or bonds using ethereum network, company can save a lot cost and cutting cost for brokerage. Its must be good for bussiness in the future and people could create their own project with more easily

zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:02:14 AM

I do not agree with you, but the price is not the best now, but just such wave oscillations create a fertile environment for the trader ... and about the big drop in Bitcoin, I can say that it so historically happened that after takeoff there will definitely be a touchdown)
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 01:05:22 AM

Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.

See dude,  it's completely upto the user on which it depends whether they should believe on crypto or not. I mean if they believe on it, then there mist be a solid reason behind it.
And as far as you are calling the people who made losses a loser,  then you are wrong. No one can really make a exact prediction where the market will go.
So next time warch your words before delivering it anywhere.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:06:04 AM

It is good to have some believe in crypto because the technology is the future of most payment systems. However, not all the individual projects on the market can be trusted since there has been reported issues of failed and scam projects. For this reason, doing personal research into projects before joining is very paramount in order to identify the ones with capabilities of rising or becoming successful.
NightMar_1St

Activity: 309
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:14:31 AM

I believe that electronic money will grow strongly into the future. For more development we need a legal framework to eliminate fraudulent projects
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 02:19:41 AM

We should believe in crypto because we as ourselves are engaged in it, doing money business and doing jobs to hace income out from it. So we should believe in crypto that it will be a good form of job or work in the near future. It is also a type of business that make us earn profit.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:49:00 AM

The cryptocurrency market has many benefits in life and many big countries are legalizing this market, making the coins more useful. In the future crypto will be the destination for new projects and the mobilization of capital may become easier without the need for legal procedures. Personally, I will still support this market and will continue to look for good coins for long-term investment

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:28:43 AM

Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers.
Who told you that crypto supporters are losers? I disagree with your opinion. Seems like you are some kind of pessimistic person who are still here nagging about bitcoin.

Because this year there is a lot of price fall.

This is cryptocurrency. It might fall and it might fly. The moment we enter crypto sphere, we are already aware of the consequences. One of these are the volatility of the market and still we stay here despite of the price fall.

Nobody want to become a loser and loss all the fund/capital. We can not prevent losses. But what's important is that we tend to get back what we lose and still gaining profits because we learn from our previous actions.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:39:43 AM

The cryptocurrency market has many benefits in life and many big countries are legalizing this market, making the coins more useful. In the future crypto will be the destination for new projects and the mobilization of capital may become easier without the need for legal procedures. Personally, I will still support this market and will continue to look for good coins for long-term investment
That's how we should take this, we need to consider positive progress and appreciate how the market is growing right now, we are no longer in the small box of market, but it's already catering wide businesses, we see adoptions is growing and more and more company and countries all over the world are also eyeing with the system, believing will give you enough trust that in some point of the future success will be there for your investment.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:11:40 AM

I think you are wrong when you said that this year is full of fall. Because all we see that in the end of first quarter of the year bitcoin is already rise again and it maintain the price until now and there is a time that it was hit on the rate of $5400-$5500. So there is no reason why we don't believe and support crypto.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
veraro

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:11:38 AM

Why we should not believe in crypto? Crypto is a technology for the first place not the coins price. It is ridiculous to think crypto always give a profit and never damages. Crypto has a high risk rank, everybody knows that. So if someone loses their money, it is not about crypto, it is about not wise investments.

loveblack
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:21:55 AM

Not all coins know that we believe. the market is full of many traps. A lot of air projects. but I have always believed in Bitcoin. it is truly reliable. i believe it will create a miracle, once again.
karinaloren

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:30:39 AM

Though there are lots of scam and shitty projects, we can still find something new and innovative that provides real solutions
Moreover, this scam age teaches whole the community to be more educated and smart, so there are some positive sides as well
Bitcotalk

Merit: 517

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:07:35 PM

I still believe in the results at Crypto. As long as I am at Crypto I can make money and this is what keeps me going. If there is a price decline and is stuck in a loss, I think this is a natural thing. But you can't give up because Crypto still has a big chance.
There have been changes and shifts in the financial market since ancient ages. We started from coins and end up in the digital era. Cryptocurrency is the latest face of money and it is going to be there for long until we get another most advanced form. For the time being, cryptocurrency is spreading around the world and has great market and benefits for the users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: