Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:33:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 Reasons why IEO is better than ICO  (Read 14651 times)
Kezacky

Activity: 735
Merit: 10

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:02:56 PM

The main IEO Reason to choose is security but you should always select good exchange and trusted exchange and ICO have not these feature due this most of ICO's was scams.
IEO become solution from scamming investors.they will get certainity while projects directly listed in exchanges.so investors no need to wait for long time their projects listing on exchanges.as we know there are much projects prefer to postponed their token due market condition.and it make investors disappointed.
and since then some investors have reconsidered before investing in the ico project, they prefer and switch to IEO projects that are better than ICO, besides that the IEO has advantages that ICO does not have, such as exchanges after the project is completed, the risk of fraud is small and also a lot large companies that have trusted the IEO program recently.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 01:09:54 PM

Well, yes IEO is good and secure than ICO but only when choose a reputable exchange for the launch. New exchange starting with an IEO launchpad can't be good and I suspect they are aiming at exit scam of people and project's money. Only a good exchange can be secure enough.
sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:11:04 PM

Nice reasons, but I think the main advantage of IEO is that listing on a good exchange right after the token sale is good for the price of the token.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:12:22 PM

I have serious doubts that the due diligence that the exchanges conduct goes much beyond asking the people doing the project to pass the same KYC tests that investors pass. They do not vet the projects to determine if they are good investments and are only really interested in collecting a commission which often runs 10% of the money raised. You still need to do all the same due diligence before you invest and be cautious of all the claims made.

Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:26:40 PM

The reasons are the true nature of IEO and certianly why it stands out from ICO. I think if IEOs will be properly managed, that is the exchange always ensuring that only potential projects are accepted, IEO will beat ICO on the long term.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:21:30 PM

The reasons are the true nature of IEO and certianly why it stands out from ICO. I think if IEOs will be properly managed, that is the exchange always ensuring that only potential projects are accepted, IEO will beat ICO on the long term.
they have similarities but we can say IEO is much better because of standards of an exchange of course they will not let  an IEO for them to integrate if they aren't sure how legitimate it is or it has a present issues or whatsoever. IEO will stand out for the rest of this year and soon might have a variety. The bad thing here is people might buy a specific coin and when they didn't able to participate a bigger chance of losses is awaiting.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:36:59 PM

Very many people compare which is better than IEO or ICO. For me, IEO or ICO is the best as long as I know crypto. The most important thing is that you can benefit from your investment. So what is important is you can from the IEO or ICO.
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:37:13 PM

I agree with this post. Buying in IEO is safer than buying in ICO because the exchange team already must have properly verified the legitimacy of the team so that their new won't be dragged to the mud if it's a scam project. Also, I think IEO also aided in boosting the hopes of crypto enthusiasts lately and that's a good one.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:06:00 PM

Taking the IEO route is better and more safer than the ICO route given the scam that has plague ICO sector. My fear is that scam projects will be more advanced in their act and may decide to take the IEO path, deceive the investors as well as the exchange hosting them. More tasks lies on the exchange to properly vet new projects.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:24:53 AM

The main IEO Reason to choose is security but you should always select good exchange and trusted exchange and ICO have not these feature due this most of ICO's was scams.
IEO become solution from scamming investors.they will get certainity while projects directly listed in exchanges.so investors no need to wait for long time their projects listing on exchanges.as we know there are much projects prefer to postponed their token due market condition.and it make investors disappointed.

Well, it is not a perfect solution. The promoters can still dump their tokens in these exchanges and then vanish with the BTC/ETH. And this may leave the investors in confusion. In case a mass dump occurs in the exchanges, should they book losses and exit, or should they wait for some more time hoping that the prices will recover?
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:31:32 AM

Well, it is not a perfect solution. The promoters can still dump their tokens in these exchanges and then vanish with the BTC/ETH. And this may leave the investors in confusion. In case a mass dump occurs in the exchanges, should they book losses and exit, or should they wait for some more time hoping that the prices will recover?

they should wait for the price to recover because its only normal for cryptos to go down  .cryptos are known to recover as long as you are confident that you have invested on the right coin or on the right project  . i think ieo's are really better than an ico because we can save time researching whenever we decide to invest in an ieo while on ico we need to spend alot of time researching for different sources in order to check if the ico is trully legit  or not .
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 12:04:34 PM

In fact, the IEO is still trusted by more investors and everyone wants to participate in good IEO projects that are on this market. I think it's best to choose the best deals because you will be more liquid in making a profit. Anyway now is a good time to invest in IEO but this trend will end soon later this year and you should be careful when keeping your coin exchange

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:00:24 PM

One of the reasons I so much like IEO, most especially those conducted on good exchanges, is that, there is more likelihood you are investing in. A legit project.
If peradventure it happened along the line that the project is a scam, investors' funds will be returned, which gives more credibility to the exchange and IEO in general.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:10:56 PM

In my opinion, one of the reasons the IEO is better than the ICO is because, when the IEO takes place, many investors make massive investments. and has the potential to get big profits.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:19:15 PM

For me, there is almost no difference between these two types of fundraising. The main advantage of an IEO is protection against potential fraud with the subsequent theft of investors' funds. If the exchange goes on its reputation comes to an end, which means that investment in IEO can be called relatively safe.

Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:03:46 PM

I really don't have any problems with both as long as they pay their investors/customers and also the people who joins to campaign for their projects. It doesn't really matter to me because I'm sure that there are ICOs that are more profitable than IEOs. Probably most IEOs are better because it gives a higher chance in those 6 reasons.

eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 03:10:50 PM

Yes I agree with the statement that the IEO is far better than ICO.
because as we can see from the registered data and research that 80% of the ICO is a SCAM.
therefore the IEO began to become an alternative for investors and IEO became popular now.
but we can still see that there are still a number of successful ICOs, maybe ICO can still live but it takes time to renew to be trusted again.
Not all ICO scam and not all IEO is good.

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 03:32:51 PM

as guarantee with the scheme on perseverence as work of the exchange to gives of reference as clients to work on confidence, the offers from developer gives with one on limitation as value of token to becomes with one as objective with the accounting on finance as clients to manage plan on business with the crypto trading of the bitcoin archipelago.

BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:43:16 PM

for me IEO just to reduce scam is the point, i dont think about others point like gas ot something else, IEO recommended for people want to leave scamer so you only research who is the best for invest
ra_pl

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:07:39 PM

the IEO is a form of an ICO with “a change in a genetic code”. It is based on the ICO but has some additional features, such a safer way to play with the price of a coin as the offering is conducted on the local exchanges, in whose interest is to eliminate any possible risk of fraud.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: