Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:31:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop  (Read 21337 times)
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 08:46:17 AM

I think it's not IEO or ICO which decides the profit. These are the only means of raising funds.
But sure, with IEOs there are less chances to get scammed and with the IEO holding exchange we can have some more confidence on the project.

Now people are very confident about the IEO's because previously the faced lot of scams with the ICO's, after the crowd sales the team members will not respond to the investors and they won't give any assurance for the community whether they are developing or not.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 09:08:27 AM

The numbers is the answer. When ICO just begins - it was a real hype and projects raise a lot so peoples got a huge profit even from scam projects without any proof of existing. IEO is new hype and now it gives more profit than ICO. The numbers is answer.
VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 09:13:26 AM

IEO has a weakness, one of the weaknesses is that they will have difficulty raising prices, especially because they quickly slip tokens on the market, I see many IEO tokens that fall when launched on the market, even when their launchpad is very successful. whereas ICOs, they are weak in creating markets, they are too dependent on investors when ICO occurs.

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 02:03:54 PM

Well IEO and ICO are profitable, but many ICOs are scam it is really risky to invest nowadays whereas IEOs are less scam I think, many investors recommend to invest IEOs because they really make profit.

Ta.Form

Activity: 244
Merit: 14

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 04:14:40 PM

Yes, IEO is very profitable. I think you are wrong about "IEO is profitable only for those who invested in token sales". I once did not follow IEO Cubiex from Binance DEX. And I bought it at the bottom price. Because at that time, many people immediately sold it, so Cubiex prices dropped. A few days after that, Cubiex prices rise again. And from there it is proven, if not only people who participate in IEO can profit.

milesfull

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 04:24:36 PM

Thats all depends on project. There were old one with more than 5000% of income
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 04:26:08 PM

Well i still don't invest in IEO or ICO because i have suffered some serious losses in ICO but i am hoping that IEO gain more confidence then i'll invest in IEO. IEO still are better then ICOs.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 04:28:23 PM

IEO does not determine how profitable the project is when you invest. the reason why people prefer IEO than ICO is because of the multiple scams that is associated with ICO. Investors believe IEO will bring much need protection from Scam ICO that are very common. What determines the profitability is the usability of the token you buy. If it is something that will be much be demanded, then you will make a profit. This mean your profitability is also tie to the hardwork and perseverance of the dev team
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 04:50:44 PM

As you know IEO trend is growing but i feel IEO is profitable only for those who invested in token sale but who have purchased altcoin after launched they suffer loss majority of the investors ,as the BTT and some other altcoin examples of IEO.

I think IEO and ICO have the same profitable, because if you can find the right ICO then I am sure you will definitely get the same big profits as you invest in IEO and I also see many IEO that fail, therefore I think ICO and IEO are the same, because it depends on what project you are investing, so if you invest in an ICO or IEO that has a good project, then I'm sure you will definitely get a big profit and if you invest in the wrong project on ICO or IEO then you will not get a profit and of course you will definitely lose your money.
bitstalker

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 06:29:00 PM

100% is no more than ico and of course only a few ieo are bringing profit and now I think the hype ieo has decreased because many ieo are starting to fail.
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 06:39:05 PM

When the market does not go out of the red zone for the second year, there is no big difference what name the next crowdsale has. Because the main goal of the holders is to sell the token as soon as possible when it starts trading on the exchange.
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 06:47:04 PM

not all IEO are profitable because some have low prices when traded, but IEO is better than ICO because the money we invest is safer

Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 06:49:38 PM

not all IEO are profitable because some have low prices when traded, but IEO is better than ICO because the money we invest is safer
When it comes to security then theres no doubt that IEO do had it but when it comes to profitability then I would go with ICO's.

Just try to compare the profitability on percentage base between IEO and ICO.You will able to differentiate the gap of numbers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 09:09:51 PM

Many people seem to be getting confused with IEO tgese days. That you see a lot of projects succeeded with their IEO, does not mean that they all will succeed. In fact, we see a lot of failed IEOs these days. Why? This might be because IEO is gradually going downward in trend.
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 09:21:00 PM

It's not guaranteed that you can earn profit on IEO, yet at least your investment is not turned into a dust once it listed on exchanges. Unlike on ICO, where you could get nothing because they just scam you right away before give you that tokens. So, technically IEO is so much better than ICO.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
DoraNile

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 09:26:15 PM

As you know IEO trend is growing but i feel IEO is profitable only for those who invested in token sale but who have purchased altcoin after launched they suffer loss majority of the investors ,as the BTT and some other altcoin examples of IEO.

To say the truth IEO investments are more profitable than ICO investments thats why many projects dont last an hour when IEO sales is going on,IEO projects that are been launched on biggest exchanges most times last only in seconds before sold out,this proves that IEO is more effective at fundraising than ICO but mind you we still have good projects that uses ICO for fundraising as well so the best thing to do is research on any ICO OR IEO peojects to find out if they are good enough
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 10:49:57 PM

Simply put, it is difficult for scammers to deceive contributors / investors. and what is clear is that they can only sell / buy tokens from the exchange, so through the IEO Token / coins they have hope. we compare with ICO many coins do not sell on any Exchange

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:28:29 PM

Simply put, it is difficult for scammers to deceive contributors / investors. and what is clear is that they can only sell / buy tokens from the exchange, so through the IEO Token / coins they have hope. we compare with ICO many coins do not sell on any Exchange
Not all coins have proven that IEO is the best. Some coins, despite passing through IEO still  failed. Perhaps if they had done IEO, they would have succeeded.
Conducting ICO is not something bad. A good project can still raise reasonable fund through it.
Also, scammers can use any of the two means
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:41:50 PM

When it comes to security then theres no doubt that IEO do had it but when it comes to profitability then I would go with ICO's.

Just try to compare the profitability on percentage base between IEO and ICO.You will able to differentiate the gap of numbers.
The profitability of ICO is mostly by long term investment. While most IEOs are for short term. Although, the long term profitability of ICO projects will only come from the good ones.
I have come across quite a good number of projects coming from both ends. It requires a lot, than just by mentioning the means of fundraising.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:57:01 PM

For now I can say that IEOs are profitable and secured than ICOs. Also, the scamming activity here is minimised than that of ICOs.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: