Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:00:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5752 times)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:42:36 PM

Seeing this project after sometime now. Seems like its picking up its pace. I will go through the white paper very soon as Luxury markets always have its own type of customers.

I agree with you,  luxury market is multimillion dollars industry. That's why i am also following this project since couple of days.

Right. Bow token is a blockchain product for the multimillionaire population of the community. It would also bring the attention of the same population into cryptocurrencies and blockchain.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:11:22 PM

Seeing this project after sometime now. Seems like its picking up its pace. I will go through the white paper very soon as Luxury markets always have its own type of customers.

Every product has its own type of customers, the luxury market customers are evident in all countries and with the blockchain technology they can be united and the bow coin would be a meeting point for various luxury customers.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 08:18:02 PM

Every product has its own type of customers, the luxury market customers are evident in all countries and with the blockchain technology they can be united and the bow coin would be a meeting point for various luxury customers.

Definitely. Every product is directed to a particular market. The luxury market here in this case. I hope they get the luxury market to buy the boe ties.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 08:35:29 PM

Definitely. Every product is directed to a particular market. The luxury market here in this case. I hope they get the luxury market to buy the boe ties.

Would bow platform host a market place for bow ties and other verified luxury products? That would be awesome if they have a marketplace too.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:15:51 PM

what's the main advantage of this coin?

The project seeks to protect the consumers of luxury products from duplicate or sub standard goods. With the use of Blockchain technology, the verification for the authenticity of a product is easier and swift.
Olorijayz

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:00:04 PM

https://www.inglise.ee/

We are all aware that blockchain technology is all about transparency and swift speed of transaction. With this in mind Bow project aims to protect the consumers and all that pertains to them when using the technology

.... H
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:14:31 PM

I agree with you,  luxury market is multimillion dollars industry. That's why i am also following this project since couple of days.

Right. Bow token is a blockchain product for the multimillionaire population of the community. It would also bring the attention of the same population into cryptocurrencies and blockchain.

Sure! That's why I believe the prices of commodities no matter how high can not be an issue of concern because it is originally meant for the high class of people who will rather go for prestige and social recognition rather than mingling with the lower in everyday commercial market
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:55:09 PM

This is my first time that seeing a project that aiming for the luxury market I see this kind of strategies aiming for a high place. Now I know what are the things better at relating to the luxury market.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:06:33 AM

This is my first time that seeing a project that aiming for the luxury market I see this kind of strategies aiming for a high place. Now I know what are the things better at relating to the luxury market.
Same as me and I didnt know that this kind of project exist, because most of the project are about exchange, transaction.
charlop24
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:56:29 AM

The bow token is a unique token that ensures transparency and traceability of high-value products through a secure block chain. This will contribute to globalization and help any investor to make greater profits from investments.

If you’ve been in the luxury industry, you’ll agree with the bow team that verification of luxury products and signatures would be very useful.

I've personally never been in touch with luxury industry, but I find the verification of luxury products rather interesting. I remember I ones visited a luxury shop and it was surprising to see that items which had no spectacular difference were going for over 100 times the normal market value. So I was thinking one could make excess profit by selling a counterfeit. Now I know I it'll be impossible.

Trust me nobody would want to spend that heavily on a commodity that is counterfeit. Such would terminate the luxury market hence the need to ensure it doesn't occur and if at all then at a very insignificant rate

Since nobody wants to patronise the counterfeit of a luxury product, there is need to ensure that the luxury products can be verified before purchase and it would be much more helpful, if this verification can be carried out by anyone irrespective of time and location, that's the brain behind bow coin which utilizes the blockchain technology to bring swift verification of luxury products.
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 07:15:15 AM

The bow token is a unique token that ensures transparency and traceability of high-value products through a secure block chain. This will contribute to globalization and help any investor to make greater profits from investments.

If you’ve been in the luxury industry, you’ll agree with the bow team that verification of luxury products and signatures would be very useful.

I've personally never been in touch with luxury industry, but I find the verification of luxury products rather interesting. I remember I ones visited a luxury shop and it was surprising to see that items which had no spectacular difference were going for over 100 times the normal market value. So I was thinking one could make excess profit by selling a counterfeit. Now I know I it'll be impossible.

Trust me nobody would want to spend that heavily on a commodity that is counterfeit. Such would terminate the luxury market hence the need to ensure it doesn't occur and if at all then at a very insignificant rate

Since nobody wants to patronise the counterfeit of a luxury product, there is need to ensure that the luxury products can be verified before purchase and it would be much more helpful, if this verification can be carried out by anyone irrespective of time and location, that's the brain behind bow coin which utilizes the blockchain technology to bring swift verification of luxury products.

Thats cool and users can know that while purchasing this product from bow they are purchasing the best quality that goes in line with hopw much they are paying for that product.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:29:57 AM

Would bow platform host a market place for bow ties and other verified luxury products? That would be awesome if they have a marketplace too.

Bow platform is just a software for verification of the authenticity of luxury goods. Luxury goods are usually bought by people who love arts. I don’t know if they’ll host a marketplace to buy these goods but why not.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:37:45 AM

I love your explanation on the reason why bowcoin is a strategic project for the luxury industry. The application of Blockchain technology in the luxury industry would be a great boost to the verification and confirmation of luxury products. I believe this project is a unique one and would bring so much credibility to the luxurious range of products.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 09:15:08 AM

Bow platform is just a software for verification of the authenticity of luxury goods. Luxury goods are usually bought by people who love arts. I don’t know if they’ll host a marketplace to buy these goods but why not.

Bow would need a database to do that. I don’t really know how it works, maybe a vlog from Bow team on how their software would verify these products would be great.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:27:32 AM

Same as me and I didnt know that this kind of project exist, because most of the project are about exchange, transaction.

The project is quite unique and I must say that the team has a lot to do for the success of the project. I personally haven't seen any project with this model, so it's possible that bow coin is the first of its kind. The team may not have any exact project to bench mark its success and needs to set a good standard.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:29:08 AM

The project seeks to protect the consumers of luxury products from duplicate or sub standard goods. With the use of Blockchain technology, the verification for the authenticity of a product is easier and swift.

But marking the goods and tracking the supply chain is only possible if the manufacturer becomes part of Bow eco-system. A project needs to spend a lot of effort on attracting a large number of manufacturers to its program.
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:41:31 AM

But marking the goods and tracking the supply chain is only possible if the manufacturer becomes part of Bow eco-system. A project needs to spend a lot of effort on attracting a large number of manufacturers to its program.

And there is no doubt that there are already a dozen of other projects which want to offer things like supply chain tracking.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 09:54:24 AM

Great, but that will mean one thing, only bow ties can be purchased and verified through the Bow coin project? If that is to be the case, then we will surely need more of this kind of project around.
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:41:50 AM

Does bidding exist in the Luxury market? If it exist, will the Bow Project adapt this marketing strategy ?
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 02:40:09 PM

Is Bow project in production of Bow ties? I see it as one aspect of your production and it's scheduled to be distributed in some cities  Huh Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: