Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:27:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5752 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 07:41:06 AM

Hello i am new to this crypto world..i went through project ‘s whitpaper but  this how I understood about the token .. it will get deposited in the month of November ..but what about the ICo is it going to end in the month of November or before November?Because they said token will be distributed after ico get end so will they distribute the token in the month of November or it will take more time?

I think you have answered yourself already. The token will be distributed after the ICO and the team said that. That only means the token will be distributed as the team said in November and the ICO will end on or before November.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:56:42 AM

Hello i am new to this crypto world..i went through project ‘s whitpaper but  this how I understood about the token .. it will get deposited in the month of November ..but what about the ICo is it going to end in the month of November or before November?Because they said token will be distributed after ico get end so will they distribute the token in the month of November or it will take more time?

I think you have answered yourself already. The token will be distributed after the ICO and the team said that. That only means the token will be distributed as the team said in November and the ICO will end on or before November.
firstly I would like to welcome you !as per the team  Token distribution will be happening in the month of November after the ico done. Still for more information I would suggest u to go through the website http://bow-coin.io/documents/English/white-paper-bow-coin.pdf u will get the clear understanding.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:51:40 AM

Does bidding exist in the Luxury market? If it exist, will the Bow Project adapt this marketing strategy ?

Yes bidding do exist in the luxury industry. I've been exposed to the sales of artifacts back in time and I think Bow will take on this type of sale process.

Bidding has a potential to increase the individual price of a product, especially if the product is rare and greatly in demand. I don't see bow tie successful if bidding is used for it sales, maybe that's why the team fixed a price beforehand.

Am in agreement with your view, in my opinion, bowtie is not a rare item, maybe some culture gives great interest in bowtie, but from my stand point, bow tie is a mere cloth accessory whose worth may never be noticed. So it's better for the team to stick with the fixed price of the bowtie.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:07:10 AM

All the same, it seems to me that the price of 250 euros for a simple bow tie is somewhat overestimated. Yes, I understand, unique design, good materials, limited edition. But there will be few buyers.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:26:01 AM

All the same, it seems to me that the price of 250 euros for a simple bow tie is somewhat overestimated. Yes, I understand, unique design, good materials, limited edition. But there will be few buyers.
Luxury products by nature attracts few buyers. That's clearly because most consumers are rational and spend money on items that give them maximum satisfaction. The utility potential of a product is considered before making purchase and a rational consumer carries out a cost - benefit analysis before settling for a product.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:39:21 AM

Luxury products by nature attracts few buyers. That's clearly because most consumers are rational and spend money on items that give them maximum satisfaction. The utility potential of a product is considered before making purchase and a rational consumer carries out a cost - benefit analysis before settling for a product.

I appreciate your effort in explaining the notion of demand by a rational consumer. In my opinion, every product has a market which is a set of people who are willing to buy and can afford to buy. The bowtie of $250 is quite expensive from my perspective, but am certain that some persons would be willing to buy and can afford to buy at even a much higher price.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 09:54:10 AM

LOL, you had your doubts but gave yourself reasons why it would cost that much. See, we should understand that there are two worlds, as much as majority of us belong to this half that sees no need for a tie to cost that much, there are even a high number of people at the other end who will do anything to get their hands on it. That's just the way it is.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:09:30 AM

Does bidding exist in the Luxury market? If it exist, will the Bow Project adapt this marketing strategy ?

Yes bidding do exist in the luxury industry. I've been exposed to the sales of artifacts back in time and I think Bow will take on this type of sale process.

Bidding has a potential to increase the individual price of a product, especially if the product is rare and greatly in demand. I don't see bow tie successful if bidding is used for it sales, maybe that's why the team fixed a price beforehand.

Corrrct me if I’m wrong, but That would also be the first crypto with a bidding option for their products. Let’s wait and see what option Bow Coin project would take to sell bow ties.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:15:38 AM

Corrrct me if I’m wrong, but That would also be the first crypto with a bidding option for their products. Let’s wait and see what option Bow Coin project would take to sell bow ties.

Bow coin has already chosen the option of fixing the price of purchase which is $250, but some persons believe that luxury products would be sold for a higher sum if the bidding option is chosen rather than the fixed price as the team decided.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:28:40 AM

Bow coin has already chosen the option of fixing the price of purchase which is $250, but some persons believe that luxury products would be sold for a higher sum if the bidding option is chosen rather than the fixed price as the team decided.

They will sell the token in $250 which is a good price in luxury product and it will have less risk in dumping the token in low price and especially it's from the luxury market it's hard to let go a low price on this.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 10:56:27 AM

I don’t really know about the tokensales but it’s stated on bow coin whitepaper, that the price of bow ties would be static and fixed.

Yes, that's what explains the reason why the price of one bow tie is $250. But it's impossible for the price to be fixed at all time because of market realities which tends to change periodically. Atimes, I see this value for bow tie to be very expensive

It is expensive. Not everyone can afford a $250 bow tie. I guess that explains why bow tokens product was called a luxury product. Would buying bow coins give me a discount?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:59:09 AM

I don’t really know about the tokensales but it’s stated on bow coin whitepaper, that the price of bow ties would be static and fixed.

Yes, that's what explains the reason why the price of one bow tie is $250. But it's impossible for the price to be fixed at all time because of market realities which tends to change periodically. Atimes, I see this value for bow tie to be very expensive

It is expensive. Not everyone can afford a $250 bow tie. I guess that explains why bow tokens product was called a luxury product. Would buying bow coins give me a discount?

Does this mean all products available from Bow will be designer one?  And kind of limited and exclusive products? 

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:13:51 AM

I tried participating in Bow token Quiz airdrop, but it’s been paused. https://t.me/BowCoin/113027  What’s next?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 12:24:29 PM

I tried participating in Bow token Quiz airdrop, but it’s been paused. https://t.me/BowCoin/113027  What’s next?

Yeah, its sad to say that the airdrop paused , i think they need to create more advertising stuff in different platform in social media.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:37:32 PM

firstly I would like to welcome you !as per the team  Token distribution will be happening in the month of November after the ico done. Still for more information I would suggest u to go through the website http://bow-coin.io/documents/English/white-paper-bow-coin.pdf u will get the clear understanding.
Thank you for the guidance and sharing information.. i will recommend the link to know more about this .
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:27:07 PM

That could very well be possible and might buy luxury products with bow coin. Its a very nice and important question to the team.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:34:57 PM

Yeah, its sad to say that the airdrop paused , i think they need to create more advertising stuff in different platform in social media.

Airdrop pausing sounds strange to me. I guess its a technical fault and thus temporal. It's better to notify the admin on telegram platform to know the reasons
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 05:34:10 PM

I think I may be missing it a bit. Is it the typical Bow tie we wear with our clothing eg Tuxedo?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:34:47 PM

Does this mean all products available from Bow will be designer one?  And kind of limited and exclusive products? 

The major product from Bow is the bowtie which is an exclusive product and manufactured in France as a luxury product. The bow tie is made from exclusive linen which are solely produced for the purpose of the bowtie. The bowtie is expected to be sold at $250.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:07:31 PM

I’m pretty sure there will be a another soon. I’ll like to know, What’s the tokensales going to be; an IEO, ICO or Securities?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: