Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:55:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5751 times)
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:17:29 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2019, 09:15:15 PM by Wapinter

Website | Telegram | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook |  Linkedin | Whitepaper | Youtube | Medium

THE ICO AS A LEVERAGER

Our ICO gives you access to a promising crypto asset. Through this fundraising, we will finance the establishment of the first Bowtie Barber shops and will develop the blockchain to spread the technology to the whole luxury sector.

THE GOAL OF THE INITIAL COIN OFFERING

Our alt coin is in compliance with the ERC 20 standards. We offer you a secure token indexed on the Ethereum blockchain. More than a simple leverage asset, the Bow Token has the distinctive characteristic of being a dividend token. The Bow Token crypto holders will receive dividends on the company’s turnover. Our alt coin is therefore a long term asset.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:52:54 AM

What is the total Bow Token supply ??
and seen from the concept quite interesting with its developers, I hope this will attract investors.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:15:52 AM

Bow Token

The Bow Token is a unique token that ensures the transparency and traceability of high value products through a secured blockchain.

Welcome to Russian ANN
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:54:11 AM

What is the total Bow Token supply ??
and seen from the concept quite interesting with its developers, I hope this will attract investors.
Total supply is 25M

saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:18:57 PM

Hey. Can I see somewhere that Swarovski really supports this project? Maybe there is some video or article from them?
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:54:18 PM

Bitcointalk may not be as influential as it used to be for crowdsale but seeing an empty announcement thread like this should demand at least one post in the thread by signature campaign members, except cases where signature campaign is not part of the bounty. it will keep the thread active for hunter and interested investors. It will also keep thread up the list of recently contributed ones
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:08:22 PM

I am just surprised that as good as this project looks, the thread is not as busy as I expected. Although, I do not reckon with seeing newbie accounts post. I just want to make known that the team should always be available to answers sensitive questions and to give regular updates on it, in this same thread.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:19:01 PM

I am just surprised that as good as this project looks, the thread is not as busy as I expected. Although, I do not reckon with seeing newbie accounts post. I just want to make known that the team should always be available to answers sensitive questions and to give regular updates on it, in this same thread.

Good projects are sometimes overlooked by many. Crap ones running their airdrop or all sorts of marketing campaigns are favoured by most of them. But if the team is confident in delivering their platform, in time, they will gain true supporters not false-hearted bounty begging hunters.
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:30:19 PM

Yes you are right.I have forwarded your suggestion to Bow team.Thanks for your valuable opinion

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:06:13 PM

Luxury market has is own space always. Lots of people are very specific about luxury products. Seems this is the first of its kind in this field. I am looking forward for looking into the whitepaper very soon.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 06:32:18 PM

Bitcointalk may not be as influential as it used to be for crowdsale but seeing an empty announcement thread like this should demand at least one post in the thread by signature campaign members, except cases where signature campaign is not part of the bounty. it will keep the thread active for hunter and interested investors. It will also keep thread up the list of recently contributed ones

It's quite interactive in the group
I mean the telegram group
Try joining the group @BowCoin

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:38:05 PM

Hey. Can I see somewhere that Swarovski really supports this project? Maybe there is some video or article from them?
Swarovski has made a small contribution to the project, that's support for you. It's just a depositor with a big name.

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 08:09:39 PM

Good projects are sometimes overlooked by many. Crap ones running their airdrop or all sorts of marketing campaigns are favoured by most of them. But if the team is confident in delivering their platform, in time, they will gain true supporters not false-hearted bounty begging hunters.

Seeing these renowned contributors gives much positive signal to this project. Meanwhile the team need to provide enough information about how they intend running this project. The beauty and success of projects like this no matter how colourful they appears lies in the integrity of the team. Expecting more information about this project

You are right. Integrity and transparency by the project team matters a lot especially if they want to have a strong community of people behind their back. But it already looks like they have their market. Getting the people behind that market is what they should focus on
TheLoser

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:17:08 PM

The idea of the project is very ambitious . I think now there are no projects really working in the field of luxury on the blockchain. It will be interesting for me to observe the development of the project .
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:31:31 AM

Am particularly interested in the anticipated dividend, which the project promises to share from its annual turnover. I want to know if the project has a specified period for sharing its dividend. I know of projects that share dividends monthly and daily. I would also like to know the currency or cryptocurrency for sharing the anticipated dividend.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:09:35 AM

Another project is now being introduced to us, i like how the BOW and Luxury market , i want to know more about this project, and the team. I am looking for another investment, and maybe this one is on hit.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:56:11 AM

Another project is now being introduced to us, i like how the BOW and Luxury market , i want to know more about this project, and the team. I am looking for another investment, and maybe this one is on hit.

I don't know if I am going to invest in this project because I am yet to check the all documents. But one thing caught my and that is this is dividend tokens. Means kind of equity.
Olorijayz

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:33:45 AM

This is a new project about bow and luxury. Please what is the total supply?

.... H
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:29:51 AM

whitepaper and site both claim an unique blockchain technology, but give no details. Would be interesting to understand what exactly makes Bow coin blockchain unique, what are the advantages comparing to other coins, why it is better for the luxury market.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:15:54 PM

I don't know if I am going to invest in this project because I am yet to check the all documents. But one thing caught my and that is this is dividend tokens. Means kind of equity.

You are yet to go through the whole documentation of the project how then do you now take that as a reason not to invest in the project? That's funny if you ask me though. At least go thr8the project documents first, know what's about before deciding if to invest or not.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: