Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:00:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5758 times)
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:32:54 PM

The project has an achievable hardcap of only $6,000,000 and the soft cap is half of the hardcap which is $3,000,000. The project has a total of only 20,000,000 tokens for sale at a value of $0.4 per token.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:38:07 PM

The project has an achievable hardcap of only $6,000,000 and the soft cap is half of the hardcap which is $3,000,000. The project has a total of only 20,000,000 tokens for sale at a value of $0.4 per token.

You gave a very good breakdown of the project, but on making my computation, I discovered that the total tokens available for sale which you indicated to be 20 million multipled by the value of each token at 0.4$, I arrived at $8,000m as against the hardcap which we have to be $6,000m. This leaves us with an excess of $2 million.
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:22:13 AM

You gave a very good breakdown of the project, but on making my computation, I discovered that the total tokens available for sale which you indicated to be 20 million multipled by the value of each token at 0.4$, I arrived at $8,000m as against the hardcap which we have to be $6,000m. This leaves us with an excess of $2 million.

yeah. thanks a lot for sharing this. it is really helpful and informative, with thesr kind of supply i think the team can really achieve what their goal is.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 07:35:27 AM

A new project targeting the luxury market, never knew the crypto community had a luxury market. Surely i am excited because they have identified the market they want to focus on. That's a smart move.

They are targeting the luxury markets, not in the cryptocurrency community, rather they're utilising the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to further their cause. They intend manufacturing luxurious bow tie, which goes for about $250.

This is the first time I'm seeing something like this in the blockchain industry, I mean, this is literally a fashion store that wants to incorporate the blockchain into its business and I am eagerly waiting to see how this goes.
markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:43:51 AM

yeah. thanks a lot for sharing this. it is really helpful and informative, with thesr kind of supply i think the team can really achieve what their goal is.

The main thing that there was no repetition of what we saw in other projects.
Where the team just took the money and spent it on things that have nothing to do with the development like lambo.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:38:07 AM

I guess the reason for the discrepancy is due to the discounts which would be offered on sales of the tokens, I know many projects offer incentives and rebates during their tokensale to encourage bulk purchases and early participation.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:13:50 AM

The price of the tokens is competitive and economical, considering the fact that it's a utility token and holders of the token are entitled to periodic dividend which would be distributed to their individual wallets.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:21:53 AM

The price of the tokens is competitive and economical, considering the fact that it's a utility token and holders of the token are entitled to periodic dividend which would be distributed to their individual wallets.

Wow, this is a great feature. I love the idea of giving periodic dividend,  but I would like to know the duration for the dividend, would it be distributed daily, weekly or monthly. I know of projects that distribute dividends to eligible holders daily, which I find very interesting.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:17:39 AM

Where the team just took the money and spent it on things that have nothing to do with the development like lambo.

I try to look out for use case on every project when I’m interested in investing in them. And Bow seems to have that. Then there’s the team and their advisors. With softcap, I think Bow would be distinct in the industry.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 11:24:42 AM

It’s my fitrst time in the luxury market and investing in Bow token would be my first investment in al Lucy project. Is there anything I need to know about the luxury industry?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:17:26 PM

I try to look out for use case on every project when I’m interested in investing in them. And Bow seems to have that. Then there’s the team and their advisors. With softcap, I think Bow would be distinct in the industry.

Yes, the concept of the project is quite unique because am yet to see any other project which is concerned about the luxury market. This makes the project a rare gem and a great opportunity for lucrative investment.
Zurcermozz

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:42:59 PM

It’s my fitrst time in the luxury market and investing in Bow token would be my first investment in al Lucy project. Is there anything I need to know about the luxury industry?

I think the first thing you need to know in Luxury industry is your money, because as the word says Luxury, it may sounds it needed a big money (just my opinion),.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 07:13:50 PM

A new project targeting the luxury market, never knew the crypto community had a luxury market. Surely i am excited because they have identified the market they want to focus on. That's a smart move.

They are targeting the luxury markets, not in the cryptocurrency community, rather they're utilising the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to further their cause. They intend manufacturing luxurious bow tie, which goes for about $250.

Oh. Wow. I need to read more on this then. But bow tie of $250 seems a little bit fair. Maybe 1000 dollars will be targeting the luxury market.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:14:55 PM

Oh. Wow. I need to read more on this then. But bow tie of $250 seems a little bit fair. Maybe 1000 dollars will be targeting the luxury market.

I understand your point, but you need to know that there are variations in luxury items. Some luxurious items are not very rare and often too expensive due to their scarcity but for bowtie, it's relatively luxurious, normal bowtie should be going for 5 - 10 dollars, so if one is willing to pay $250, that's luxury.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:08:56 PM

Yes, the concept of the project is quite unique because am yet to see any other project which is concerned about the luxury market. This makes the project a rare gem and a great opportunity for lucrative investment.

Am in full agreement with your opinion, projects that are concerned about the luxurious industry are either scarce or non available, bow coin may be a trail blazer in the industry and this would not be a easy challenge. The team needs to tighten their belts because for the project to be successful, more has to be done.
Zurcermozz

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:43:42 AM

Yes because they are talking about the Bow time that is unique, some bow time only cost a less than $10 but with these kind of uniqueness and limited supply , that is the reason why the bow tie is $250.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:52:35 AM

Yes because they are talking about the Bow time that is unique, some bow time only cost a less than $10 but with these kind of uniqueness and limited supply , that is the reason why the bow tie is $250.

According to the information from the team, the bow tie is hand made and the fabric are manufactured solely for the use of the bow tie, so many manpower hours are devoted to the manufacturing process of the bowtie to ensure that the stitches are carefully made.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:50:00 AM

According to the information from the team, the bow tie is hand made and the fabric are manufactured solely for the use of the bow tie, so many manpower hours are devoted to the manufacturing process of the bowtie to ensure that the stitches are carefully made.

Now I know why it's a luxury market. I guess the fabric for the manufacture would be a very good one. I only hope that there would be many persons who would be willing purchase the bowtie at that price, considering the fact that the it's quite expensive.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:54:38 AM

Now I know why it's a luxury market. I guess the fabric for the manufacture would be a very good one. I only hope that there would be many persons who would be willing purchase the bowtie at that price, considering the fact that the it's quite expensive.

Yes, there should be a great number of people who would be interested in the bowtie, Infact the team ought to have carried out their market research and done some projections to know the viability of the product - bowtie, before deciding to join the market.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 04:01:10 AM

I understand your point, but you need to know that there are variations in luxury items. Some luxurious items are not very rare and often too expensive due to their scarcity but for bowtie, it's relatively luxurious, normal bowtie should be going for 5 - 10 dollars, so if one is willing to pay $250, that's luxury.

I was actually laughing when he said $250 isn't expensive for a Bow tie, lol, I mean, it is $250 we are talking about here. Well, I'm not really surprised, it has been said that it's a luxury market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: