Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:32:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5758 times)
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:32:52 AM

A new project targeting the luxury market, never knew the crypto community had a luxury market. Surely i am excited because they have identified the market they want to focus on. That's a smart move.

They are targeting the luxury markets, not in the cryptocurrency community, rather they're utilising the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to further their cause. They intend manufacturing luxurious bow tie, which goes for about $250.

Oh. Wow. I need to read more on this then. But bow tie of $250 seems a little bit fair. Maybe 1000 dollars will be targeting the luxury market.

I understand your point, but you need to know that there are variations in luxury items. Some luxurious items are not very rare and often too expensive due to their scarcity but for bowtie, it's relatively luxurious, normal bowtie should be going for 5 - 10 dollars, so if one is willing to pay $250, that's luxury.

From my standing point, a bowtie for $250, is quite expensive and I wouldn't want to budget that much money for bowtie because that's luxury. You would even get a good bowtie in my country for less than 3$, which would serve its purpose and give you maximum satisfaction.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:57:35 AM

A new project targeting the luxury market, never knew the crypto community had a luxury market. Surely i am excited because they have identified the market they want to focus on. That's a smart move.

They are targeting the luxury markets, not in the cryptocurrency community, rather they're utilising the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to further their cause. They intend manufacturing luxurious bow tie, which goes for about $250.

Oh. Wow. I need to read more on this then. But bow tie of $250 seems a little bit fair. Maybe 1000 dollars will be targeting the luxury market.

I understand your point, but you need to know that there are variations in luxury items. Some luxurious items are not very rare and often too expensive due to their scarcity but for bowtie, it's relatively luxurious, normal bowtie should be going for 5 - 10 dollars, so if one is willing to pay $250, that's luxury.

I was actually laughing when he said $250 isn't expensive for a Bow tie, lol, I mean, it is $250 we are talking about here. Well, I'm not really surprised, it has been said that it's a luxury market.

Most people are not conversant with the luxury market. We are used to the perfect market where the prices of goods and services are determined my the function of demand and supply. I don't even understand what drives the luxury market.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:03:01 AM

I was actually laughing when he said $250 isn't expensive for a Bow tie, lol, I mean, it is $250 we are talking about here. Well, I'm not really surprised, it has been said that it's a luxury market.

Most people are not conversant with the luxury market. We are used to the perfect market where the prices of goods and services are determined my the function of demand and supply. I don't even understand what drives the luxury market.

The luxury market is actually driven by scarcity and the self esteem of individuals. The truth is that wealthy individuals, love to distinguish themselves from the commoners and masses. They prefer using items whose prices are uncertain to other people.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 09:51:37 AM

Yes because they are talking about the Bow time that is unique, some bow time only cost a less than $10 but with these kind of uniqueness and limited supply , that is the reason why the bow tie is $250.

According to the information from the team, the bow tie is hand made and the fabric are manufactured solely for the use of the bow tie, so many manpower hours are devoted to the manufacturing process of the bowtie to ensure that the stitches are carefully made.

Now I know why it's a luxury market. I guess the fabric for the manufacture would be a very good one. I only hope that there would be many persons who would be willing purchase the bowtie at that price, considering the fact that the it's quite expensive.

Yes, there should be a great number of people who would be interested in the bowtie, Infact the team ought to have carried out their market research and done some projections to know the viability of the product - bowtie, before deciding to join the market.

Are all the fabrics hand made also or they are bought from a high end quality producer who makes fabrics that suitd the market in which bow will want to sell to.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 01:19:49 PM

What’s Bow token host country? Is the use of cryptocurrency legal in your host country? I’m interested in know about that because it would influence your activities in the future.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:26:46 PM

Hello, if you have  questions about Bow coin project, you can head on to bow coin telegram community and ask your questions https://t.me/BowCoin/112926. They have a lot of people subscribed.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:41:13 PM

Hello, if you have  questions about Bow coin project, you can head on to bow coin telegram community and ask your questions https://t.me/BowCoin/112926. They have a lot of people subscribed.

Yes, that's true. The project has a large community and that could be an indication of the support of many people. I personally find their business model interesting and can't wait to see the project develop into something great due to the unique market.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:50:21 PM

Please, I'll like to know if bow coin is organising any bounty campaign presently, as I perceive the project to be loaded with unique features which could be quite lucrative in the cryptocurrency space.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:21:39 PM

Please, I'll like to know if bow coin is organising any bounty campaign presently, as I perceive the project to be loaded with unique features which could be quite lucrative in the cryptocurrency space.

I remember ones seeing a bounty on bow coin, but can't remember vividly and am not certain, if the bounty is still active. I'll advise you check at the market place section of the forum. Hopefully, it would still be running, so you can join.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:33:35 PM

Yes, there should be a great number of people who would be interested in the bowtie, Infact the team ought to have carried out their market research and done some projections to know the viability of the product - bowtie, before deciding to join the market.

The team for sure are certain of the market and would have made their research and findings on the profit potential of the bowtie luxury market. I have a firm conviction that the industry is quite lucrative considering the estimations presented in the project website and whitepaper.
icelee226

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:13:07 PM

The bow token is a unique token that ensures transparency and traceability of high-value products through a secure block chain. This will contribute to globalization and help any investor to make greater profits from investments.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 04:14:15 PM

The luxury market is actually driven by scarcity and the self esteem of individuals. The truth is that wealthy individuals, love to distinguish themselves from the commoners and masses. They prefer using items whose prices are uncertain to other people.

Well, your explanation is absolutely true but aside the fact that it boosts their self-esteem, I don't think it is really necessary to spend too much on an item that can be imitated with you knowing it. But, I guess that's what separates both worlds.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:36:41 PM

From my standing point, a bowtie for $250, is quite expensive and I wouldn't want to budget that much money for bowtie because that's luxury. You would even get a good bowtie in my country for less than 3$, which would serve its purpose and give you maximum satisfaction.

As much as your point is correct, I aslo do believe that it's rather individualistic than general. In thesame location you can find thesame item at different prices and different classes of people purchase them. I believe same will happen here
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:43:21 PM

The bow token is a unique token that ensures transparency and traceability of high-value products through a secure block chain. This will contribute to globalization and help any investor to make greater profits from investments.

If you’ve been in the luxury industry, you’ll agree with the bow team that verification of luxury products and signatures would be very useful.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 07:13:39 PM

You have a large community on telegram. Do you have an airdrop going on or ended?
I think you can use bounty programs and airdrops for promotions. Works most times.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 07:25:04 PM

You have a large community on telegram. Do you have an airdrop going on or ended?
I think you can use bounty programs and airdrops for promotions. Works most times.

I don't think there have been any airdrop or bounty campaign yet. The team is still new so there might be one in the future.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:44:36 PM

I don't think there have been any airdrop or bounty campaign yet. The team is still new so there might be one in the future.

They are just starting their projects, but I think that's where we'll get them and they will have airdrops and bounties for their projects. And if I'm going to be one of the first to join because of promising of the luxury market.
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:19:44 PM

They are just starting their projects, but I think that's where we'll get them and they will have airdrops and bounties for their projects. And if I'm going to be one of the first to join because of promising of the luxury market.
yeah i am also hoping they do some bounty, because of the projects who start a new one, needs an advertising technique to become more popularize.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:46:05 AM

If you’ve been in the luxury industry, you’ll agree with the bow team that verification of luxury products and signatures would be very useful.

I've personally never been in touch with luxury industry, but I find the verification of luxury products rather interesting. I remember I ones visited a luxury shop and it was surprising to see that items which had no spectacular difference were going for over 100 times the normal market value. So I was thinking one could make excess profit by selling a counterfeit. Now I know I it'll be impossible.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:18:34 AM

I've personally never been in touch with luxury industry, but I find the verification of luxury products rather interesting. I remember I ones visited a luxury shop and it was surprising to see that items which had no spectacular difference were going for over 100 times the normal market value. So I was thinking one could make excess profit by selling a counterfeit. Now I know I it'll be impossible.

It's quite funny that most people would have also thought about selling a counterfeit which explains why they must be a system of verification and signatures to avoid such damage to the luxury market. Am yet to understand how the verification process works in the luxury industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: