Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:41:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5752 times)
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:43:50 AM

The bow token is a unique token that ensures transparency and traceability of high-value products through a secure block chain. This will contribute to globalization and help any investor to make greater profits from investments.

yeah..i just saw on telegram they have  also conducted quiz competition.good way for people to earn bow tokens good strategy by bow team ..congratulations To all the winners.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:17:50 AM

The bow token is a unique token that ensures transparency and traceability of high-value products through a secure block chain. This will contribute to globalization and help any investor to make greater profits from investments.

yeah..i just saw on telegram they have  also conducted quiz competition.good way for people to earn bow tokens good strategy by bow team ..congratulations To all the winners.
Ohh, that is cool, having this kind of things to do the so that the the people become active in their telegram. btw Congrats to the winners of the contest.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:54:14 AM

If you’ve been in the luxury industry, you’ll agree with the bow team that verification of luxury products and signatures would be very useful.

I've personally never been in touch with luxury industry, but I find the verification of luxury products rather interesting. I remember I ones visited a luxury shop and it was surprising to see that items which had no spectacular difference were going for over 100 times the normal market value. So I was thinking one could make excess profit by selling a counterfeit. Now I know I it'll be impossible.

Trust me nobody would want to spend that heavily on a commodity that is counterfeit. Such would terminate the luxury market hence the need to ensure it doesn't occur and if at all then at a very insignificant rate
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:14:48 AM

You have a large community on telegram. Do you have an airdrop going on or ended?
I think you can use bounty programs and airdrops for promotions. Works most times.

I don't think there have been any airdrop or bounty campaign yet. The team is still new so there might be one in the future.

They are just starting their projects, but I think that's where we'll get them and they will have airdrops and bounties for their projects. And if I'm going to be one of the first to join because of promising of the luxury market.
yeah i am also hoping they do some bounty, because of the projects who start a new one, needs an advertising technique to become more popularize.

If you're interested in the airdrop or bounty, I advise you ask the Admin on their telegram group to know if the bounty is running presently or would be organised in the future. Or you can check the market place section of the forum for their bounty thread.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:54:20 AM

You have a large community on telegram. Do you have an airdrop going on or ended?
I think you can use bounty programs and airdrops for promotions. Works most times.

I don't think there have been any airdrop or bounty campaign yet. The team is still new so there might be one in the future.

I hope the team makes arrangements for an airdrop campaign or bounty to help in the further promotion of the project and increasing its popularity in the cryptocurrency space. I would advise that the bounty is carried out in streams and a good bounty company is employed to carry out the task.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 09:39:19 AM

Bow coin has a competition that started 4th of June. You can participate in bow coin quiz and earn bow tokens if you answer the questions correctly. Find more about bow coin quiz on bow telegram group. https://t.me/BowCoin/113016

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:39:38 AM

An unusual project is a little out of the gray mass.
Although I still think that the developers and exaggerate a little calling themselves a top.
Will there be a company promoting this project?
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:10:12 AM

Bow coin has a competition that started 4th of June. You can participate in bow coin quiz and earn bow tokens if you answer the questions correctly. Find more about bow coin quiz on bow telegram group. https://t.me/BowCoin/113016

That is great to know, that you can earn free of bow, token by just participating in their quizzes. I will try to prepare for that quiz and I'm willing to participate in it. I hope they will have more kind of these activities, it can help boost their community activeness.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:32:52 AM

That is great to know, that you can earn free of bow, token by just participating in their quizzes. I will try to prepare for that quiz and I'm willing to participate in it. I hope they will have more kind of these activities, it can help boost their community activeness.
yeah but the recent updates on telegram they have mentioned currently quiz campaign has been paused..previously they saud if they will succeed they will conduct every week days i think quiz is a good way to make people active and aware about the project and opportunity to get bow token as well i hope team will again come up with quiz campaign again.
upsided

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:37:59 AM

what's the main advantage of this coin?

https://www.inglise.ee/
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:52:47 AM

I think I prefer this one to airdrops and bounties. Not everybody knows about luxury products. Having a quiz about bow coin project and luxury products would help bow coin community believe in the project.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:59:51 AM

It's a good news to hear that the project organises quiz where community participation is rewarded. This would help to increase the knowledge of the project on its community which would help to bring about enlightenment in the community.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:57:29 PM

what's the main advantage of this coin?

https://www.inglise.ee/

Are you talking about the distinguish of both or not ? because i think its not good that you post something like this on some thread randomly, also i cant understand it, does it have a english language ?
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 01:15:05 PM

Is there any introductory video which explains what this project is about and gives us good understanding. Reading document at the start is kind of boring.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:19:41 PM

Bow coin had an airdrop. It was on telegram using a bot. You had to join the telegram group to earn bow coins. That was a good opportunity to earn cryptocurrencies by doing simple tasks.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:20:31 PM

Seeing this project after sometime now. Seems like its picking up its pace. I will go through the white paper very soon as Luxury markets always have its own type of customers.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 03:05:31 PM

Bow coin had an airdrop. It was on telegram using a bot. You had to join the telegram group to earn bow coins. That was a good opportunity to earn cryptocurrencies by doing simple tasks.

og. I must have missed it then, I hope they do another one and i will prefer the task related airdrop rather than the telegram bot own. I feel the telegram bot airdrops is always hectic.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:35:49 PM

Seeing this project after sometime now. Seems like its picking up its pace. I will go through the white paper very soon as Luxury markets always have its own type of customers.

I agree with you,  luxury market is multimillion dollars industry. That's why i am also following this project since couple of days.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:56:24 PM

That airdrop still on? Or it's already over? Is there any other bounty going on? Let me check at their telegram channel.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:56:25 PM

That’s right. They are usually those of the societal high class. I don’t know how much they’ll appreciate the idea of using cryptocurrencies but I’m very sure they’ll like the ease which bow coin project offers in verification of luxury products.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: