Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:25:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5747 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 02:47:59 AM

Admin team will start getting active once again here. They've been busy with the ICO so far.

Thank you for your patience.

That's a good news, we need a representative from the team to give us updates as at when due and answer some questions of community members. I'm of the opinion that potential investors in the project may want to go through the posts in the forum to know how the project has been faring.

Tgats

In any case people would always like to here latest updates or want to have discussion with project team. They should be active at all platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:18:02 AM

Admin team will start getting active once again here. They've been busy with the ICO so far.

That's a good news, we need a representative from the team to give us updates as at when due and answer some questions of community members. I'm of the opinion that potential investors in the project may want to go through the posts in the forum to know how the project has been faring.

Tgats

In any case people would always like to here latest updates or want to have discussion with project team. They should be active at all platform.

They have to be more active at all social media platform,  specifically when token sale is going on.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:30:50 AM

They said bull is starting and many peoplr are looking forward to this, and bow project is just startinf, will the project get benefits on this kind of event?

I was thinking the same too. The bull run came at a good time and i hope the bull run positively affects the bow project and attracts more people to it.

Well most of the projects are really being affected by the market status but those who shows more developments and looks promising are really getting more people. Let's see what will be the outcome on the this project.

Every person here is believing that this project is one of the project that will take effect on the current situation right now because many things can happen in bull run it either it will go to the flow or not it will have its own way.

Demand for luxury market going up every year. Crypto market going up.  Looks like good days ahead for projects like Bow.
yes that’s current senario that crypto is going up and with the help of that project seemed to be adjusting to the altitude..and the outcome comes with a great news hopefully..as of now bow should continue doing well.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:35:57 AM

Six million is hardcap out of which 130k is sold. I found this information at site not sure how frequently they are updating this one.

This information is unclear, I guess you mean that the project has raised only $130,000 out of the $6 million which is the project hardcap. The project is yet to commence her ICO as seen in the website and that amount must have been raised during the pre-ico where only a small number of tokens were sold.

I can also see this information at the site,  but you might be right that this token sale amount might be from pre-ico sale.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 07:13:19 AM

Tgats

This is recommended. Being active on all social media platform is really good for the project even though we understand that they can be active on some platforms more than they are in others.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:40:06 AM

Six million is hardcap out of which 130k is sold. I found this information at site not sure how frequently they are updating this one.

I guess that’s from  private sales. Crowdsale would start much later in July. I was just about to ask, would Bow coin project crowdsale be hosted on an exchange or just an ICO?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:50:21 AM

I’m guessing with bow coin software being launched and earning the respect and admiration of luxury products, it would be difficult to sell fake luxury products. Everyone would have bow coin verification app.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:17:17 AM

I guess that’s from  private sales. Crowdsale would start much later in July. I was just about to ask, would Bow coin project crowdsale be hosted on an exchange or just an ICO?

I am sure that this will be IEO. Now the trend is to sell tokens for this procedure.

It is only necessary to correctly select the exchange that will ensure the process.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:20:23 AM

Tgats

The team hasn't been very outspoken lately, I can't remember the last time I saw an update on this thread. I understand the tokensale is yet to commence, but the team needs to give the community some reassurance that the project is still in motion.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 09:31:54 AM

You talked about sarowsky as one of your advisors. Is there a video with sarowsky showing his support?

That’s right. I’ll like to see a video that support your claims. Sarowsky is a big influence in the Paris luxury market. It would be awesome to have such a positive influence in blockchain.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 09:46:47 AM

Tgats

The team hasn't been very outspoken lately, I can't remember the last time I saw an update on this thread. I understand the tokensale is yet to commence, but the team needs to give the community some reassurance that the project is still in motion.

If that so I think they prepared something so that they are so busy in the ICO I hope they will have good news or updates in this project. And soon they will be active again here and all their social media accounts.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:02:50 AM

Bitcointalk may not be as influential as it used to be for crowdsale but seeing an empty announcement thread like this should demand at least one post in the thread by signature campaign members, except cases where signature campaign is not part of the bounty. it will keep the thread active for hunter and interested investors. It will also keep thread up the list of recently contributed ones

It's quite interactive in the group
I mean the telegram group
Try joining the group @BowCoin
So why start announcement group since it wont be interactive? however, the trend has changed but most discussion is still within the  forum members and no team member.

I will ask team to start getting active here in the thread.

You can join the telegram here in the mean time.

https://t.me/BowCoin

Their telegram group is really active and I regret that I missed their airdrop. Anyway if you really wanted to ask more about the project to them joining to their group will be the good choice.

The telegram group is indeed very lively, but I don't know why the project hasn't worked out a strategy to keep the forum thread also lively by answering to questions at intervals. I believe that the team would consider our yearning and make available an admin in this platform.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:43:10 AM

Tgats

This is recommended. Being active on all social media platform is really good for the project even though we understand that they can be active on some platforms more than they are in others.

Yes, that's true. The team really needs to buckle down and take hold her responsibility for keeping the community active. They can choose to outsource the responsibility to a third party company or individual to ensure that the everything goes smoothly.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 11:06:27 AM

Bitcointalk may not be as influential as it used to be for crowdsale but seeing an empty announcement thread like this should demand at least one post in the thread by signature campaign members, except cases where signature campaign is not part of the bounty. it will keep the thread active for hunter and interested investors. It will also keep thread up the list of recently contributed ones

So why start announcement group since it wont be interactive? however, the trend has changed but most discussion is still within the  forum members and no team member.

Their telegram group is really active and I regret that I missed their airdrop. Anyway if you really wanted to ask more about the project to them joining to their group will be the good choice.

The telegram group is indeed very lively, but I don't know why the project hasn't worked out a strategy to keep the forum thread also lively by answering to questions at intervals. I believe that the team would consider our yearning and make available an admin in this platform.

Does anyone know if Bow team posting any kind of blog, update about project? I can see their telegram group is big so they managed to do good publicity.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:24:40 AM

I remember it's stated in the website that they'll be having an ICO, which means that the tokensales will be conducted by the project and not in an exchange. Let's see how it goes because several projects are utilising IEO for their tokensale.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:29:50 PM

Very correct. We also need an admin  here to also attend to questions. Alot of questions been asked here need to be attended to so that everything will be a thesame pace
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:15:39 PM

Tgats

If that so I think they prepared something so that they are so busy in the ICO I hope they will have good news or updates in this project. And soon they will be active again here and all their social media accounts.

Well maybe they are really preparing so hard on their ICO but they must give some updates or news too to their members specially the investors because it's really not good if they didn't know what's happening on the project.

At your service
icelee226

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:23:05 PM

Bowtie-barber not just aim to be popular in the fashion industry but also to solve the current fashion merchandise issues by building a transparent ecosystem.BOW Blockchain is a response to the aspirations of the sector, providing specific digital solutions to various stakeholders, ensuring the authenticity of goods, assessing cost and rarity.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:34:45 PM

This is a very nice initiative and much needed one. Bitcointalk is a very famous forum and projects should not take it light.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 03:54:52 PM

This is a very nice initiative and much needed one. Bitcointalk is a very famous forum and projects should not take it light.

Very much an exciting news to all the members of this thread discussing about bow and their luxury market targets. Now we can have the team to shed more light on what we discuss here and also to pas out first hand information to us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: