Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:27:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5751 times)
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:28:21 PM

Bowtie-barber not just aim to be popular in the fashion industry but also to solve the current fashion merchandise issues by building a transparent ecosystem.BOW Blockchain is a response to the aspirations of the sector, providing specific digital solutions to various stakeholders, ensuring the authenticity of goods, assessing cost and rarity.

This is exactly what the project is about and I find it rather very unique. This project aims to ensure the authenticity of products especially the luxury items which are be clouded with substandard and inferior products, imitating the genuine one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 07:40:51 PM

Bowtie-barber not just aim to be popular in the fashion industry but also to solve the current fashion merchandise issues by building a transparent ecosystem.BOW Blockchain is a response to the aspirations of the sector, providing specific digital solutions to various stakeholders, ensuring the authenticity of goods, assessing cost and rarity.

This is exactly what the project is about and I find it rather very unique. This project aims to ensure the authenticity of products especially the luxury items which are be clouded with substandard and inferior products, imitating the genuine one.

Yeah. They already stated the quality of the fabrics used for the bow tie production will be of high quality and will be verified by the team that it suits the target market.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:19:36 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2019, 08:33:10 PM by charlop24

The project is unique and strives for the best of the market by utilising the available technologies to ensure that the desire of the clients are attended to, and every stakeholders are maximally satisfied.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:46:25 PM

Bowties project would be an ecosystem for luxury products. It wouldn’t be like every other systems , it’s built on blockchain technology specifically on Ethereum blockchain and this gives bow coin ecosystem a transparency advantage.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 09:36:59 PM

Bitcointalk may not be as influential as it used to be for crowdsale but seeing an empty announcement thread like this should demand at least one post in the thread by signature campaign members, except cases where signature campaign is not part of the bounty. it will keep the thread active for hunter and interested investors. It will also keep thread up the list of recently contributed ones

It's quite interactive in the group
I mean the telegram group
Try joining the group @BowCoin
So why start announcement group since it wont be interactive? however, the trend has changed but most discussion is still within the  forum members and no team member.

I will ask team to start getting active here in the thread.

You can join the telegram here in the mean time.

https://t.me/BowCoin

Thanks for the telegram link. I guess the team would be active there and any serious questions that needs immediate attention should be posted on the telegram channel.

They should be, the least place to determine a team's seriousness is on telegram. If they are not active on any other platform, they definitely should be on telegram if not, they are not serious.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:20:02 AM

The project is unique and strives for the best of the market by utilising the available technologies to ensure that the desire of the clients are attended to, and every stakeholders are maximally satisfied.

This is one of the factors that make this project so special it can trigger the start of luxury market entering the crypto world. And because of that it will make more innovative.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:24:17 AM

I’m guessing with bow coin software being launched and earning the respect and admiration of luxury products, it would be difficult to sell fake luxury products. Everyone would have bow coin verification app.

I agree with you, when bow coin has saturated the luxury products market and most luxury items are on the platform. It would be impossible to sell any luxury item not registered by the manufacturer, thus giving more power to the manufacturer and ensuring that the verification procedure is less cumbersome.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:34:22 AM

Bitcointalk may not be as influential as it used to be for crowdsale but seeing an empty announcement thread like this should demand at least one post in the thread by signature campaign members, except cases where signature campaign is not part of the bounty. it will keep the thread active for hunter and interested investors. It will also keep thread up the list of recently contributed ones

So why start announcement group since it wont be interactive? however, the trend has changed but most discussion is still within the  forum members and no team member.

Their telegram group is really active and I regret that I missed their airdrop. Anyway if you really wanted to ask more about the project to them joining to their group will be the good choice.

The telegram group is indeed very lively, but I don't know why the project hasn't worked out a strategy to keep the forum thread also lively by answering to questions at intervals. I believe that the team would consider our yearning and make available an admin in this platform.

Does anyone know if Bow team posting any kind of blog, update about project? I can see their telegram group is big so they managed to do good publicity.

The project should have a LinkedIn and medium accounts where updates on the project can be secured. The project could also utilise the account for the writing of articles to keep the community abreast with the happenings of the project and the fashion or luxury industry.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:00:40 AM

Admin team will start getting active once again here. They've been busy with the ICO so far.

Thank you for your patience.

This is a very nice initiative and much needed one. Bitcointalk is a very famous forum and projects should not take it light.

Am in agreement, the team needs to understand that this forum holds majority of the individuals who make substantial investments in projects. Most potential investors would consider the implications of the market and the influence of the community before deciding to invest in the project.
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:18:49 AM

Admin team will start getting active once again here. They've been busy with the ICO so far.

This is a very nice initiative and much needed one. Bitcointalk is a very famous forum and projects should not take it light.

Am in agreement, the team needs to understand that this forum holds majority of the individuals who make substantial investments in projects. Most potential investors would consider the implications of the market and the influence of the community before deciding to invest in the project.
Addition to this statement is, this forum also the start of the project, and this is where all it began, this is where the team shows everything can the project do that is why the team needs to update also here.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:34:17 AM

Projects like bow coin can only do well when there's the existence of several relevant partnerships. The team has to be on the look out for partners who would be beneficial to the project especially those ones who are in the fashion and luxury industry. This is what is required to build an ecosystem with various technologies and services.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:19:09 AM

Exactly if they really want to get more people or investors they should give more attention here's too because I think most of the investors are just watching around this forum and waiting for some good project to appear.

At your service
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 02:19:59 AM

Projects like bow coin can only do well when there's the existence of several relevant partnerships. The team has to be on the look out for partners who would be beneficial to the project especially those ones who are in the fashion and luxury industry. This is what is required to build an ecosystem with various technologies and services.

Bow will be keeping only own luxury products? Or they will be allowing some other luxury brands like Rolex as well at their store?
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:55:06 AM

Bow will be keeping only own luxury products? Or they will be allowing some other luxury brands like Rolex as well at their store?
well i have the same question..because on website i saw bow technology is addressed to those luxury brand whose production is limited and if will scroll down so many big luxurious brand you will find such as rolex ,porche, bentley and so many.so is it mean these luxury brand will be allowed?
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:38:35 AM

well i have the same question..because on website i saw bow technology is addressed to those luxury brand whose production is limited and if will scroll down so many big luxurious brand you will find such as rolex ,porche, bentley and so many.so is it mean these luxury brand will be allowed?

I guess other luxury brands like those you mentioned could come in by necessary expansion with time because from the information provided so far its bow ties for the start
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 05:52:06 AM

Their telegram group is really active and I regret that I missed their airdrop. Anyway if you really wanted to ask more about the project to them joining to their group will be the good choice.

The telegram group is indeed very lively, but I don't know why the project hasn't worked out a strategy to keep the forum thread also lively by answering to questions at intervals. I believe that the team would consider our yearning and make available an admin in this platform.

Does anyone know if Bow team posting any kind of blog, update about project? I can see their telegram group is big so they managed to do good publicity.

I used the links provided in the first page and realized that the LinkedIn profile doesn't work and they do have a Medium page but the last time they posted was on the 16th of May about their airdrop. The team really needs to do more.
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:03:45 AM

I used the links provided in the first page and realized that the LinkedIn profile doesn't work and they do have a Medium page but the last time they posted was on the 16th of May about their airdrop. The team really needs to do more.

Agree on you, with this kind of circumstances , the trust of others maybe be doubt about it, I indeed approve that they really need to update their informations. Hoping the team for the best good.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 07:50:01 AM

I guess other luxury brands like those you mentioned could come in by necessary expansion with time because from the information provided so far its bow ties for the start

That's what I am expecting. Most of the popular luxury brands available at bow store. BTW anyone around the world can buy products at bow?
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:45:48 AM

I’m guessing with bow coin software being launched and earning the respect and admiration of luxury products, it would be difficult to sell fake luxury products. Everyone would have bow coin verification app.

I agree with you, when bow coin has saturated the luxury products market and most luxury items are on the platform. It would be impossible to sell any luxury item not registered by the manufacturer, thus giving more power to the manufacturer and ensuring that the verification procedure is less cumbersome.

You would be surprised how superb blockchain technology is. It’s a tech for transparency and other industries are trying to adopt blockchain as a solution to transparency issues.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:19:48 AM

You would be surprised how superb blockchain technology is. It’s a tech for transparency and other industries are trying to adopt blockchain as a solution to transparency issues.

Okay,  so If i am interested in buying any Bow products first I need to download their app to verify the authenticity of the product?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: