Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:38:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5752 times)
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:56:25 AM

I’m guessing with bow coin software being launched and earning the respect and admiration of luxury products, it would be difficult to sell fake luxury products. Everyone would have bow coin verification app.

I agree with you, when bow coin has saturated the luxury products market and most luxury items are on the platform. It would be impossible to sell any luxury item not registered by the manufacturer, thus giving more power to the manufacturer and ensuring that the verification procedure is less cumbersome.

You would be surprised how superb blockchain technology is. It’s a tech for transparency and other industries are trying to adopt blockchain as a solution to transparency issues.

Okay,  so If i am interested in buying any Bow products first I need to download their app to verify the authenticity of the product?

If you want to invest in this project go to their website you will see there an invest tab in their webpage, click that to fill up all the information needed and get white listed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:51:28 AM

At the site they have mentioned lot of luxury brand. Does that mean Bow team will try to make them partner of their platform?
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:54:53 AM

This is one of those projects out there with an amazing use case. I agree with you that this would be a successful tokens sales.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:17:45 PM

Bitcointalk may not be as influential as it used to be for crowdsale but seeing an empty announcement thread like this should demand at least one post in the thread by signature campaign members, except cases where signature campaign is not part of the bounty. it will keep the thread active for hunter and interested investors. It will also keep thread up the list of recently contributed ones

It's quite interactive in the group
I mean the telegram group
Try joining the group @BowCoin
So why start announcement group since it wont be interactive? however, the trend has changed but most discussion is still within the  forum members and no team member.

I will ask team to start getting active here in the thread.

You can join the telegram here in the mean time.

https://t.me/BowCoin

Their telegram group is really active and I regret that I missed their airdrop. Anyway if you really wanted to ask more about the project to them joining to their group will be the good choice.

The telegram group is indeed very lively, but I don't know why the project hasn't worked out a strategy to keep the forum thread also lively by answering to questions at intervals. I believe that the team would consider our yearning and make available an admin in this platform.

Does anyone know if Bow team posting any kind of blog, update about project? I can see their telegram group is big so they managed to do good publicity.

I used the links provided in the first page and realized that the LinkedIn profile doesn't work and they do have a Medium page but the last time they posted was on the 16th of May about their airdrop. The team really needs to do more.

I noticed it too that some of their social media channels are not giving some new updates but on their telegram some admins are active there giving an answers to their telegram members. If we wanted to have an update I guess that's the only way for now to connect with them.

At your service
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:00:59 PM

At the site they have mentioned lot of luxury brand. Does that mean Bow team will try to make them partner of their platform?

Yes, it will be an ecosystem for the supply chain of all fashion brands that need protection against fakes and want to be part of the system.

Anyone who wants to work in a project will work.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:25:54 PM

Projects like bow coin can only do well when there's the existence of several relevant partnerships. The team has to be on the look out for partners who would be beneficial to the project especially those ones who are in the fashion and luxury industry. This is what is required to build an ecosystem with various technologies and services.

Bow will be keeping only own luxury products? Or they will be allowing some other luxury brands like Rolex as well at their store?
well i have the same question..because on website i saw bow technology is addressed to those luxury brand whose production is limited and if will scroll down so many big luxurious brand you will find such as rolex ,porche, bentley and so many.so is it mean these luxury brand will be allowed?

I guess other luxury brands like those you mentioned could come in by necessary expansion with time because from the information provided so far its bow ties for the start
so if I understood clearly.. you mean apart from what they have mentioned the other luxury brand with a quite limited production will be welcomed??
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 02:05:55 PM

Bitcointalk may not be as influential as it used to be for crowdsale but seeing an empty announcement thread like this should demand at least one post in the thread by signature campaign members, except cases where signature campaign is not part of the bounty. it will keep the thread active for hunter and interested investors. It will also keep thread up the list of recently contributed ones

So why start announcement group since it wont be interactive? however, the trend has changed but most discussion is still within the  forum members and no team member.

Their telegram group is really active and I regret that I missed their airdrop. Anyway if you really wanted to ask more about the project to them joining to their group will be the good choice.

The telegram group is indeed very lively, but I don't know why the project hasn't worked out a strategy to keep the forum thread also lively by answering to questions at intervals. I believe that the team would consider our yearning and make available an admin in this platform.

Does anyone know if Bow team posting any kind of blog, update about project? I can see their telegram group is big so they managed to do good publicity.

I used the links provided in the first page and realized that the LinkedIn profile doesn't work and they do have a Medium page but the last time they posted was on the 16th of May about their airdrop. The team really needs to do more.

I noticed it too that some of their social media channels are not giving some new updates but on their telegram some admins are active there giving an answers to their telegram members. If we wanted to have an update I guess that's the only way for now to connect with them.

Well, as good as answering inquiries on telegram is, we shouldn't forget that it is also essential to have the presence of the core team members here and on some other social media platform to answer the community when need be.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:53:38 PM

I’m guessing with bow coin software being launched and earning the respect and admiration of luxury products, it would be difficult to sell fake luxury products. Everyone would have bow coin verification app.

I agree with you, when bow coin has saturated the luxury products market and most luxury items are on the platform. It would be impossible to sell any luxury item not registered by the manufacturer, thus giving more power to the manufacturer and ensuring that the verification procedure is less cumbersome.

You would be surprised how superb blockchain technology is. It’s a tech for transparency and other industries are trying to adopt blockchain as a solution to transparency issues.

Okay,  so If i am interested in buying any Bow products first I need to download their app to verify the authenticity of the product?

The verification of products is an additional service that bow would make available for manufacturers of luxury products. This verification is open to all luxury products within bows radar. It may or may not include the luxury bow tie to be manufactured by bow.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:08:45 PM

Projects like bow coin can only do well when there's the existence of several relevant partnerships. The team has to be on the look out for partners who would be beneficial to the project especially those ones who are in the fashion and luxury industry. This is what is required to build an ecosystem with various technologies and services.

Bow will be keeping only own luxury products? Or they will be allowing some other luxury brands like Rolex as well at their store?

Bow is very willing to partner with luxury products manufacturers to offer the updating of their stock on the bow blockchain for easy verification of the authenticity of luxury products. Bow intends getting a whole lot of manufacturers to make the platform more rewarding and the project more viable.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:28:36 PM

Admin team will start getting active once again here. They've been busy with the ICO so far.

Thank you for your patience.

This is a very nice initiative and much needed one. Bitcointalk is a very famous forum and projects should not take it light.

Exactly if they really want to get more people or investors they should give more attention here's too because I think most of the investors are just watching around this forum and waiting for some good project to appear.

It's no news that this forum has the best investors in cryptocurrency. Most investors check out various projects who floats their projects in the forum and after consideration of various yardstick may decide to invest. The team is expected to know this things and give a greater consideration to this forum in terms of answers to questions and provision of a project representative.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:11:51 PM

Yes. You wouldn’t want to buy the wrong product. And every manufacturer can host a smart contract on bow platform that would verify its products.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 04:19:09 PM

Yes, it will be an ecosystem for the supply chain of all fashion brands that need protection against fakes and want to be part of the system.

Anyone who wants to work in a project will work.

Yeah. I guess the partnerships will be majorly for these high brands. Honestly this was wisely done. A lot of high luxury products will start making use of blockchain if they see what bow are doing.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:19:14 PM

The transparency which blockchain offers is the main reason why bow coin choose to verify luxury products using blockchain technology. The cost of verification is almost non existent, or very low. This would give the customer a zero cost for verification and may translate to increase sales for the manufacturers.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:09:47 PM

This is one of those projects out there with an amazing use case. I agree with you that this would be a successful tokens sales.

When exactly is their token sales scheduled? What is the softcap and hardcap? Is it going to be an IEO?
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:16:36 PM

When exactly is their token sales scheduled? What is the softcap and hardcap? Is it going to be an IEO?

Softcap is 3000k USD and hardcap is 6000k USD.  Don't know when ICO will start. I don't see any dates mentioned at the site.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:54:18 PM

Softcap is 3000k USD and hardcap is 6000k USD.  Don't know when ICO will start. I don't see any dates mentioned at the site.

Thank you for this information. I consider very useful. Besides, the hard cap is quite small meaning it should not take so much to achieve
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:03:00 PM

Thank you for this information. I consider very useful. Besides, the hard cap is quite small meaning it should not take so much to achieve

Recently I am observing many project coming with small or less than 1 million hardcap. Initially project was coming with multi million hardcap

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 08:37:16 PM

Do you mean the softcap is three thousand dollars and hardcap is six thousand dollars?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:26:13 AM

Well, as good as answering inquiries on telegram is, we shouldn't forget that it is also essential to have the presence of the core team members here and on some other social media platform to answer the community when need be.

Exactly, For me if they will choose which site or platform they need to be active more it must be here in bitcointalk and in their telegram channel because most of the people are preferred accessing and using these two.

At your service
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:48:19 AM

Exactly, For me if they will choose which site or platform they need to be active more it must be here in bitcointalk and in their telegram channel because most of the people are preferred accessing and using these two.

That's right, they should be more active where the community are big and active so that participants would be noticed and updated with all news they will be given or all questions will be answered right away.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: