Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 04:59:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5755 times)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 07:09:21 PM

They said bull is starting and many peoplr are looking forward to this, and bow project is just startinf, will the project get benefits on this kind of event?

The bull run has started and hopefully it would be on a long term, bow coin should be starting her tokensale by next month and should still enjoy the benefits of the bull run, since investors would be interested in buying more tokens with the same amount of cryptocurrency.

Everything is possible probably. Maybe Bitcoin can go to 100k, maybe even further. Who knows how concentrated the supply is these days. I think a lot of big players came slowly into the market without getting noticed.

Wow 100k?  That might be possible but not this year.  This year my target is 20k USD for Bitcoin.  And I agree with you that big money coming into market now.

I am not saying that I am sure it will go there, but I feel like it is somehow easily possible. We have seen manyfold increases in the past and it can happen even if BTC is at 10k.

Today's fall is scary. Market is falling like a free fall. Don't know why this is happening.

Well, I will say it is expected, the bull run initially defied all logic. BTC, particularly started its uptrend movement when everyone was predicting a fall. People were actually warned to cash out their profits and wait for correction.

One of my friend tell me that bitcoin will fall up to 10k and he also said that is normal and it will start to raise up again to 20k or higher like 2017.

Yeah, well, that is the public belief right now, that the next pump will move up to like 20k. As much as I will be happy to see this happen, I can't help but control my excitement seeing how it defied predictions in the last run.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:42:34 PM

Bitcoin bull run seem to have come life again, but this time, it got altcoins with it. That’s a good feeling. I’m happy to know Bow Coin would be a part of it soon.

I hope this bull run isn't a bubble and would be sustainable for long term. I benefitted a little from the altcoin movement yesterday and that's quite relieving. I only wish the market would be more stable and give investors a better chance to increase profits.

I think it’s going to be a good bull run. We are just getting  started, the drawback was to let weak hands off. If you hold on a little more, it would be an awesome ride to the moon. I think altcoins would be mooning too. Same goes for amazing ICO projects.

Market today seem  better than yesterday as there are signs of recovery. As unpredictable as the tide seems, I have every conviction that there is going to be peaking of Btc up to 20k or more this year. Of course I'm not expecting it to be just a straight rise rather there will be hitches along the way like we are seeing cirrently. Hold your peace and increase your store house
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:12:47 AM

Bitcoin bull run seem to have come life again, but this time, it got altcoins with it. That’s a good feeling. I’m happy to know Bow Coin would be a part of it soon.

I hope this bull run isn't a bubble and would be sustainable for long term. I benefitted a little from the altcoin movement yesterday and that's quite relieving. I only wish the market would be more stable and give investors a better chance to increase profits.

I think it’s going to be a good bull run. We are just getting  started, the drawback was to let weak hands off. If you hold on a little more, it would be an awesome ride to the moon. I think altcoins would be mooning too. Same goes for amazing ICO projects.

Market today seem  better than yesterday as there are signs of recovery. As unpredictable as the tide seems, I have every conviction that there is going to be peaking of Btc up to 20k or more this year. Of course I'm not expecting it to be just a straight rise rather there will be hitches along the way like we are seeing cirrently. Hold your peace and increase your store house

Yeah the market right now is so green and bitcoin going up again like I expected and some of the outcomes is going up along with the bitcoin. And I'm no longer surprised if bow, token will go up too soon.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:18:40 AM

Yeah,  first time since 2018 altcoins also moved up.  Few coins was up from 100-700% in 10 days. Bow token sale coming at right time when market is picking up.

This is indeed the best period to have a tokensales, I understand that bow coin is a good option for investment owing to the uniqueness of the project. Luxury products verification would be a best seller when it comes to limelight. The team needs to be ready for a smooth ride with bow coin.

Bow coin is quite fortunate to be having her tokensale in a period of massive increase in the cryptocurrency industry. Most projects are doing well now as so much funds is pumped into the coin market capitalisation daily. Btc has been on the moon and altcoin are joining soon.

The question is if the people will going to give an attention to them, We all know that when the bullish started a lot of new projects are coming out too and making their own moves to attract the people. If the bow team will not going to make some moves too to compete with those project their sale will be on the hard time.

At your service
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:57:02 AM

Yeah the market right now is so green and bitcoin going up again like I expected and some of the outcomes is going up along with the bitcoin. And I'm no longer surprised if bow, token will go up too soon.

Yep, right now the best thing to do for the team, is to update everything and be consistent through out the time so they can go with the flow of market, we all know that this is the best option right now.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 06:43:59 AM

Bow token is not even listed yet so it doesn't have any value. But yeah, the market have improved but I expect it to fall further before getting bullish again... Everyone is predicting 20k soon. Fingers crossed
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 06:59:47 AM

Last week was full of bull market where not only BTC ETH but altcoin also moved up a lot. But now there is minor corrections going on and hopefully after that another big rally. BTW how's the tokens sale going on?
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:36:34 AM

Have you guys checked that in 2017 approx 500 billion USD worth counterfeit products was there. So in the name of luxury brand many sold duplicate products.  This is where Bow will help in buying authentic products.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:48:47 AM

If I check the history of BTC movement then within a month it can go up by 100% as well. But it's not guaranteed that history will repeat all the time. I to expect BTC to go above 20k this year. And altcoins will also show good performance.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:37:21 AM

Have you guys checked that in 2017 approx 500 billion USD worth counterfeit products was there. So in the name of luxury brand many sold duplicate products.  This is where Bow will help in buying authentic products.

Thank you for this information, I've always known about the existence of duplicate products, but never in my wildest dream have I thought that the impact is above 500 billion dollars. This really calls for pro active measures to ensure that the luxury products are not consistently duplicated.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:53:59 AM

Bow has a low hardcap, it could be an easy 4x and that would make investors rich. I think Bow coins would have a higher value when it’s app and product gets launched.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:52:03 AM

Thank you for this information, I've always known about the existence of duplicate products, but never in my wildest dream have I thought that the impact is above 500 billion dollars. This really calls for pro active measures to ensure that the luxury products are not consistently duplicated.
Bow coin seems to be a  Knight on his shinny armour coming to salvage the situation and restore sanity to the luxury market. The verification modality which bow coin offers would be saving the industry of a whole lot of money.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 11:08:23 AM

Admin team will start getting active once again here. They've been busy with the ICO so far.

Thank you for your patience.

That's a good news, we need a representative from the team to give us updates as at when due and answer some questions of community members. I'm of the opinion that potential investors in the project may want to go through the posts in the forum to know how the project has been faring.

Communication is very essential with project progress, if a team lacks this they would likely not survive, Bitcointalk is a very important forum to get active and I think the team understands this

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 11:11:40 AM

Hi to all! I`m currently doing my Due diligence on this ICO and can`t find any pieces of evidence of the partnership or another form of connection between the Bow Coin and Swarowsky.
Will be thankful for any real links of this announcement on the Swarowsky`s side (from the respected media or any social channel of the well-known brand).
Just have some doubts about this because even the linked account of Jean Jacques SEBBAG - a President/ CEO at VFB Lingerie and Swarowsky, which is written here to be a COO of the Bow Coin has no even a small mention about this project.
So it seems smth strange to me, don`t you think so? 

It seems suspicious no doubt, but I believe there's need for fair hearing, the team needs to be aware of this development and give an explanation as to the reason for the discrepancies. I do hope there's an explanation for this as there's need for due diligence and research before making an investing decision.

I asked about a video with Jacques or Swarowsky on telegram. The admin respond there’ll be one sooner or later. I guess it would be on YouTube just before tokensales.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:15:01 AM

Oh yeah. It’s going up again. I’ve been in crypto so long I don’t see a $3000 drop making a difference in a bull run. You’ll say am bullish. But I’m here for the technology and not just the profits. Sure, I’ll always take profits. What’s new with Bow coin and the project?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:20:39 AM

Hi to all! I`m currently doing my Due diligence on this ICO and can`t find any pieces of evidence of the partnership or another form of connection between the Bow Coin and Swarowsky.
Will be thankful for any real links of this announcement on the Swarowsky`s side (from the respected media or any social channel of the well-known brand).
Just have some doubts about this because even the linked account of Jean Jacques SEBBAG - a President/ CEO at VFB Lingerie and Swarowsky, which is written here to be a COO of the Bow Coin has no even a small mention about this project.
So it seems smth strange to me, don`t you think so? 

It seems suspicious no doubt, but I believe there's need for fair hearing, the team needs to be aware of this development and give an explanation as to the reason for the discrepancies. I do hope there's an explanation for this as there's need for due diligence and research before making an investing decision.

I asked about a video with Jacques or Swarowsky on telegram. The admin respond there’ll be one sooner or later. I guess it would be on YouTube just before tokensales.

Okay, I believe that would be a great idea and would go a long way in convincing people of the authenticity of the news. So many people are having doubts about the project relationships with Jacques and their doubts would be over after the video.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:33:04 AM

Admin team will start getting active once again here. They've been busy with the ICO so far.

That's a good news, we need a representative from the team to give us updates as at when due and answer some questions of community members. I'm of the opinion that potential investors in the project may want to go through the posts in the forum to know how the project has been faring.

Communication is very essential with project progress, if a team lacks this they would likely not survive, Bitcointalk is a very important forum to get active and I think the team understands this

It's awesome that the team understands the importance of being active, we look forward to having an admin on the thread to participate in the discussion and give assistance as at when needed. We all encouraged to also seek information about the project from other social media and blogs as the Admin may not give all the information we need.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 12:12:07 PM

It's awesome that the team understands the importance of being active, we look forward to having an admin on the thread to participate in the discussion and give assistance as at when needed. We all encouraged to also seek information about the project from other social media and blogs as the Admin may not give all the information we need.

But are they really active here? It's been 4 days since someone said they will be active here. But I am not seeing much post from the team.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:01:06 PM

But are they really active here? It's been 4 days since someone said they will be active here. But I am not seeing much post from the team.

Honestly I'm not seeing how they have been active here. Alot of unanswered questions keeping people in suspense. This in not how it is in other platforms especially telegram group. Delay in communication can cause alot of problems I'm sure the team wouldn't want to have. It creates alot of doubts which doesn't tell well about the project. I hope they become more prompt in their response
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:43:18 PM

Honestly I'm not seeing how they have been active here. Alot of unanswered questions keeping people in suspense. This in not how it is in other platforms especially telegram group. Delay in communication can cause alot of problems I'm sure the team wouldn't want to have. It creates alot of doubts which doesn't tell well about the project. I hope they become more prompt in their response

I hope soon they will be here so I can see this thread is very active many people asking about the project, but some of the questions can't be answer it should be answered by the admins on this project so that it can be accurate answers. And it will be the best for the project if they will be active here again and to all of their social media accounts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: