Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5747 times)
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 01:35:07 AM

Owners of branded boutiques should be interested in the implementation of this project. Without the support of at least one brand, the idea does not make sense.
i think this could be a good suggestion for the bow project..people might withdrew or it will be difficult to have a trust on if they haven’t have a keep up with few prestige brand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:45:10 AM

Owners of branded boutiques should be interested in the implementation of this project. Without the support of at least one brand, the idea does not make sense.

To the best of my understanding, branded boutiques depends on designers for their supplies. Bow coin would need to work with both the branded boutiques and the manufacturers who are the designers in this case. So much can only be achieved with several partnerships.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:54:41 AM

Am in agreement with your opinion, without the support of luxury products manufacturers, the project program on luxury products verification is not feasible. There's great need for the team to work assiduously to build some confidence and gain the recognition they need.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 07:27:46 AM

Yup agree on you, The customers also need to know who will be the supplier of the bow, and what are the raw materials needed to use on this one.

That's right the team should also look up to this kind of idea or suggestions. And boutiques should be aware that this kind of project exist that they will have great opportunities if they merged.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:23:42 AM

Yup agree on you, The customers also need to know who will be the supplier of the bow, and what are the raw materials needed to use on this one.

That's right the team should also look up to this kind of idea or suggestions. And boutiques should be aware that this kind of project exist that they will have great opportunities if they merged.

Bow coin project also has the intension of establishing a market place where several products would be available for purchase. I guess the boutiques could have a store on bow coin marketplace for selling several brands of their luxurious products.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:58:10 AM

This is right statement. But do we already know anything about whether team is actively involved in such discussions with boutiques? Or with any other related companies other than swarowski?
yongonepangl1

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:03:59 AM

This good team is the core of the project with great ideas, I'll buy it
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 10:28:38 AM

This is right statement. But do we already know anything about whether team is actively involved in such discussions with boutiques? Or with any other related companies other than swarowski?

I think they already have some on ground or their advisors are connecting  them to most of this boutiques. They should also look into e-commerce too.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:02:18 PM

I think they already have some on ground or their advisors are connecting  them to most of this boutiques. They should also look into e-commerce too.

I ones read the update from a member of the team who notified the community of the project launching an e-commerce website in the form of a market place which would help to increase the sales and verification of luxury products both new products and used ones. I believe this would be a great boost to the project.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:29:23 PM

Bow coin project also has the intension of establishing a market place where several products would be available for purchase. I guess the boutiques could have a store on bow coin marketplace for selling several brands of their luxurious products.

The other products would come in by a way of growth/extension because what was stated earlier is just the bow ties but I guess as time progresses there will be need for other things to come along
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:02:38 PM

If I buy any luxury products from different shops/platform,  will Bow team will be able to verify the authenticity of that products?  Or in case I have a product which I bought few years back and now I lost the authenticity certificate,  can Bow help me?

I think they will going to handle the authenticity of the products and it's owner on the future when their website or system is fully functional but if you will ask about the products you got before the project I don't think they have a power to check it.

I think they will be able to authenticate only products sold at their site. It will be difficult for them provide authenticity certificate for old items.

Yes that's how I really understand it because they will just really going to focus on giving authenticity on their current products unlike to those old products or items specially the users didn't bought it there.

At your service
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 03:17:58 PM

That's right mate one of the reason why this project is having a good run because the team keep working together and doing their best to provide what project needs to be successful and good for you that you will buy their token it will have a good future.

Jr Member

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 07:20:04 PM

That's right mate one of the reason why this project is having a good run because the team keep working together and doing their best to provide what project needs to be successful and good for you that you will buy their token it will have a good future.

The team strength and commitment to the project is a big plus and that is what is being passed down to the community and i see that being the stringless of the project.
olohifie

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:56:21 PM

The team strength and commitment to the project is a big plus and that is what is being passed down to the community and i see that being the stringless of the project.

The team's effort so far is quite plausible and I  really hope it's continues through to ensuring that this project is pushed to limelight. Any project with active team members such as this has no single reason not to moon
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 03:19:23 AM

The team's effort so far is quite plausible and I  really hope it's continues through to ensuring that this project is pushed to limelight. Any project with active team members such as this has no single reason not to moon

Yeah, the team is very productive right now so that the project is very stable they should keep doing that to ensure the project won't fall. Then they should do more and be active all the time in their all social media accounts.

Jr Member

Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:34:14 AM

Yeah, the team is very productive right now so that the project is very stable they should keep doing that to ensure the project won't fall. Then they should do more and be active all the time in their all social media accounts.

Yes, agree on you, right now the team is preparing everything for what is about to happen for the future, they need to be stable so they can be consistent while the time is going on.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:22:34 AM

Are bow coin tokens securities? Would they give holders of bow con a percentage of profits like most cryptocurrency securities do?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:39:15 AM

i think this could be a good suggestion for the bow project..people might withdrew or it will be difficult to have a trust on if they haven’t have a keep up with few prestige brand.

That’s the use. With no one using bow app for verification of luxury products, bow coin wouldn’t have a good value. They’ll need to have partners, right from the very start. Partners like manufacturers and people who use these products.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
olohifie

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:57:04 AM

What is the latest development with this project? How about updates in their other social media platforms.  Any links to joining their telegram channel will be very helpful because most times admins seem to be more active with telegram groups
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:42:33 AM

I'm in agreement with your opinion, the team has been judiciously working on the platform and employing strategies to bring potential investors on board for the success of the project. I hope they succeed on their endeavour.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: