Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5758 times)
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:48:29 PM

I was made to understand that the project tokensale would be starting some time in July and it appears that the month of July is far spent. Please, I would like to know when exactly the project ICO would be starting this month? So I can make some arrangements towards purchasing some tokens.

I am looking for the same information. Let's ask to the telegram admin.  They should be able to provide us proper information.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 04:25:38 PM

Where's exchange to buy and sell bow coin ? What is true name project bow coin or bow token?

Tokens are not listed at any exchange as of now. So selling bow tokens at this moment is not possible. But tokens sale will start and you can buy tokens.

They are now in PRE ICO stage and next is ICO stage but now they are not announcing anything about it right now but I hope soon they will give us updates here so that we are aware to the updates in this project.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:25:11 AM

Where's exchange to buy and sell bow coin ? What is true name project bow coin or bow token?

Tokens are not listed at any exchange as of now. So selling bow tokens at this moment is not possible. But tokens sale will start and you can buy tokens.

They are now in PRE ICO stage and next is ICO stage but now they are not announcing anything about it right now but I hope soon they will give us updates here so that we are aware to the updates in this project.

Yes they are being quiet these last few week/s maybe they are really preparing for the upcoming sales so they will going to have a successful one. Hoping the best for them to achieve the target cap.

At your service
justsimpleram

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:25:34 AM

Yes, they are being quiet these last few week/s maybe they are really preparing for the upcoming sales so they will go to have a successful one. Hoping the best for them to achieve the target cap.

Remaining silent is not the key because when we are close to IEO or ICO, we need to get more PR work because in this way we can get more awareness about the project. So we should see how far these people will raise their money in crowd sales.

I'm agreed that they should give us more update about the status of their ICO right now so that we can track how far they get right now. And many people are asking about it right now so that they should more active.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 03:43:37 AM

What is the minimum buying amount for Pre-ICO and what will for ICO?  I know ICO stage details are not available as of now but do we know at least for Pre-ICO?
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:46:35 AM

you are right team is busy for ico ,before airdrop distributions was going on i wish team to get success for their good work .hoping they will keep us updated for project time to time.

Yes they are being quiet these last few week/s maybe they are really preparing for the upcoming sales so they will going to have a successful one. Hoping the best for them to achieve the target cap.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:43:04 AM

you are right team is busy for ico ,before airdrop distributions was going on i wish team to get success for their good work .hoping they will keep us updated for project time to time.

This is very competitive market, if they don't focus on marketing then I don't think they will get the investment. May good projects struggles to get money due to lac of marketing.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:25:38 AM

This is very competitive market, if they don't focus on marketing then I don't think they will get the investment. May good projects struggles to get money due to lac of marketing.

This is my view also. Team should concentrate in all social channels and marketing. Marketing should be unique in all aspects. Otherwise project cannot survive.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:41:00 AM

This is my view also. Team should concentrate in all social channels and marketing. Marketing should be unique in all aspects. Otherwise project cannot survive.
Yup agree on you, projects right now are needed different supports because the foundation of every projects are the supporter of it, and also happened to say that if we spread are news and good motifs of the project, many people will get interest on this one.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:25:23 AM

Yup agree on you, projects right now are needed different supports because the foundation of every projects are the supporter of it, and also happened to say that if we spread are news and good motifs of the project, many people will get interest on this one.

Right. What type of marketing Bow team is doing?  Anything interesting going on?  Like AMA session,  public meeting?  Any conference with investors?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:02:06 PM

Are bow coin tokens securities? Would they give holders of bow con a percentage of profits like most cryptocurrency securities do?

I remember reading through the bow coin website and saw it written on the website that bow coin would be giving periodic dividend to holders of the token. Am not certain of the duration of the dividend,  but I guess it should be monthly.

I don't know if Bow tokens are security tokens but irrespective of that they will be paying dividends. This is link owning shares of a company.

The project made a good decision to include periodic dividend as one of the strategies of getting loyal holders. There only a handful of altcoin that pays dividend to holders, and most of them are well appreciated.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:10:27 PM

Are bow coin tokens securities? Would they give holders of bow con a percentage of profits like most cryptocurrency securities do?

I remember reading through the bow coin website and saw it written on the website that bow coin would be giving periodic dividend to holders of the token. Am not certain of the duration of the dividend,  but I guess it should be monthly.

I don't know if Bow tokens are security tokens but irrespective of that they will be paying dividends. This is link owning shares of a company.

The project made a good decision to include periodic dividend as one of the strategies of getting loyal holders. There only a handful of altcoin that pays dividend to holders, and most of them are well appreciated.

I love the fact that Bowcoin chose to give out dividend to investors, but I'll like to know the periods of distribution for the dividend as well as the currency which the dividend would be paid in, paying the dividend in ethereum or bitcoin would be a great idea.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:56:33 PM

As far as I know, token sales are just live. It is impossible to see this in the exchange already and its also too early to talk about the same at this moment.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:24:32 PM

Yes, they are being quiet these last few week/s maybe they are really preparing for the upcoming sales so they will go to have a successful one. Hoping the best for them to achieve the target cap.

Remaining silent is not the key because when we are close to IEO or ICO, we need to get more PR work because in this way we can get more awareness about the project. So we should see how far these people will raise their money in crowd sales.

Agree let's hope that they will going to start making a moves so the upcoming event will going to be more successful and get a lot of attentions of new people around here waiting for some new project.

At your service
justsimpleram

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 02:25:17 PM

Agree let's hope that they will going to start making a moves so the upcoming event will going to be more successful and get a lot of attentions of new people around here waiting for some new project.

Let's just stay still and wait for the team responsed to out questions they are just seems to be busy right now because of the ICO of their project soon they will gonna be active here.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 03:18:26 PM

As far as I know, token sales are just live. It is impossible to see this in the exchange already and its also too early to talk about the same at this moment.

Right. We have to wait till tokens sale gets over and it gets listed at some exchange for trading. However we can only buy now those tokens from ICO.
cryptobae555

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:50:43 PM

Obviously the support of Swarovski (if its true) give such a project an upper hand and wins the confidence of many investors. That's why many projects are moving in that direction now. Authenticity is key
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:17:24 PM

Obviously the support of Swarovski (if its true) give such a project an upper hand and wins the confidence of many investors. That's why many projects are moving in that direction now. Authenticity is key

It's an obvious fact that getting such a laudable partnership with a renowned designer would give the project an edge and more investors would flock to the project, but as it stands there's no potent prove to suffice the authenticity of bow coins claim, I do hope that the team would do more in solidifying their claim on the partnership.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:27:27 PM

Let's just stay still and wait for the team responsed to out questions they are just seems to be busy right now because of the ICO of their project soon they will gonna be active here.

We barely have any options left, than to wait for the team to address the issues and questions. It's true that they're busy with the ICO which started lately, but I still believe that the team should be more open to the community about their activities to help boost confidence and trust in the project.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 07:13:21 PM

I think they are still not done with the pre ico stage. When they are done they can move on to the next stage which is the ICO and users can now have the opportunity of buying and holding the tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: