Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:00:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5752 times)
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:19:01 PM

Anyone knows when the ICO is starting and what will be the price per tokens during ICO?  I checked their website and I don't see the dates of ICO.

I asked on telegram. I don’t think they are ready for that. There’re quite a few things you need to get in place, that’s if you want to have a successful fund raising. Hope they get an MVP ready too.

I thought there was an information on the website that the ICO would be commencing this month which is July, the team needs to be certain about the road map before publishing. I hope that they finalise whatever its delaying the commencement of the ICO. The project has a long way to go, so there shouldn't be any delay.

You are right they mentioned ICO will start in July but dates are not mentioned and I dont think now it will be in July. They might have changed the plans.

It's still possible for the ICO to commence this month, though the possibility may be low, I guess it's better we give them benefit of doubt and keep our fingers crossed, hoping that the tokensale would commence anytime from now.

From my experience in this space, I know that tokensale comes with some level of promotion and the date is always very useful in creating this anticipation. I've not seen when tokensale happened suddenly, the team would need to give an update on the tokensale formally before we can start.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:42:00 PM

I follow bow coin since the start.. when will be added on a "normal" exchange..??

Based on their road map they the first appearance of the Bow coin on the first exchange platform is next year in the month of January. But I think it will move if they have delayed on their schedule they are now PRE ICO stage, and they are being busy right now, but I hope they will not delay so that they will follow their road map.

That's true, every delay that is in the road map would lead to an extension of the project development and that's not good for the project. I only hope that the team would strive to stick to the road map.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:44:31 PM

I follow bow coin since the start.. when will be added on a "normal" exchange..??

The project listing is still a long way ahead, the most important thing to consider now is the tokensales which is meant to commence this month, the listing of the project is around next year as the tokensales is expected to be completed in November.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:29:09 PM

The project listing is still a long way ahead, the most important thing to consider now is the tokensales which is meant to commence this month, the listing of the project is around next year as the tokensales is expected to be completed in November.

I dont think about lsiting now. Still token sales is not finished and not sure what was already achieved by the team with respect to investments.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:33:10 PM

Anyone knows when the ICO is starting and what will be the price per tokens during ICO?  I checked their website and I don't see the dates of ICO.

I asked on telegram. I don’t think they are ready for that. There’re quite a few things you need to get in place, that’s if you want to have a successful fund raising. Hope they get an MVP ready too.

If they are not starting their ICO now, this is good for the project as it gets good awareness among the crypto community. Once the project is popular, getting investments is simple task.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Olorijayz

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:11:04 PM

This might take a while as the team is working tirelessly to see to the success of the Token sales after which the exchange listing will be done. At this time, a little more patience is required from us so as enjoy at the end.

.... H
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 07:22:28 PM

The project hasn't even started and we are already talking about exchange it might list on? That is really a far discussion we should just be hopefully everything works out well.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:21:10 PM

At the site, they mentioned that "Project supported by Swarovski House" does this mean Swarovski House is the partner in this project? Or they do have some different kind of agreement?

Sarowsky is a big name in luxury products and jewelries. Has a lot of cool products and very popular with top designers. I think he would like projects like bow token, which would help users of luxury (sarowsky) products around the world verify products before purchasing.

Yes I made some research about that name if it's really true that they are their legitimate partnership then we really can expect something from the bow project. It will going to bring everyone a great opportunities.

I agree with you on that. That’s the reason Project team do go for top influencers in an industry when they build a decentralized blockchain project in the same industry. Sarowsky, would make people super bullish on bow coin project.

Thinking about how will really going to be big this project soon made me hype Haha! Actually I guess some of the big company are targetted by them too on the same business industry.

At your service
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:14:46 AM

At the site, they mentioned that "Project supported by Swarovski House" does this mean Swarovski House is the partner in this project? Or they do have some different kind of agreement?

Sarowsky is a big name in luxury products and jewelries. Has a lot of cool products and very popular with top designers. I think he would like projects like bow token, which would help users of luxury (sarowsky) products around the world verify products before purchasing.

Yes I made some research about that name if it's really true that they are their legitimate partnership then we really can expect something from the bow project. It will going to bring everyone a great opportunities.

I agree with you on that. That’s the reason Project team do go for top influencers in an industry when they build a decentralized blockchain project in the same industry. Sarowsky, would make people super bullish on bow coin project.

Thinking about how will really going to be big this project soon made me hype Haha! Actually I guess some of the big company are targetted by them too on the same business industry.

If they said that Swarovski is one of the parts of this project that the company supporting this project, it will have a big impact that make this project more known and bloom. But they should release more information that the company is one of them so that more investors will be caught of the Bow project.
AngelJoshua

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:45:24 AM

If they said that Swarovski is one of the parts of this project that the company supporting this project, it will have a big impact that make this project more known and bloom. But they should release more information that the company is one of them so that more investors will be caught of the Bow project.

Exactly because it's a known company and it will surely benefit the bow token in terms of having a lot of exposure and connections to the luxury products industry specially because the bow token is like a unique project.

At your service
gee777

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 01:33:38 PM

I really don't know who or what is Swarovski? I am not that deep into the fashion world but you guys sound like that name is a very big name in the fashion Industry. Is it?
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:56:16 PM

I don't want to believe that the project would be among the scam projects I have experienced in the past. Its impossible to be certain about the legitimacy of any project in this space especially when there's nothing solid to hold claim of. We can only hope that the project would stand the test of time.

It would be clumsy for anyone to give a guarantee for the validity of a project, even if the person is an admin of the project. Most Admin are are salary earners without a deep root in the project. They could be replaced at intervals and only have access to the information which are meant for public consumption.

One cannot give validity of the project. I agree on that. But they can give proof about how the progress is. And conduct AMA to answer any questions from public which will give confidence to the investors.

Yes, that's a good point. The AMA is a potent yardstick of gaining trust from the community. Several persons have questions about the project and would be glad to find answers directly from the CEO or a member of the team. This should be considered as a means of gaining the confidence of potential investors.

AMA is good and I look forward to being part of it when the team is ready for it but it's no guarantee for success because admin and Co cannot tell you anything that can deter you from the project. I feel it's a source of information that will guide the decision wether or not to participate in the project.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:13:12 PM

I don't want to believe that the project would be among the scam projects I have experienced in the past. Its impossible to be certain about the legitimacy of any project in this space especially when there's nothing solid to hold claim of. We can only hope that the project would stand the test of time.

It would be clumsy for anyone to give a guarantee for the validity of a project, even if the person is an admin of the project. Most Admin are are salary earners without a deep root in the project. They could be replaced at intervals and only have access to the information which are meant for public consumption.

One cannot give validity of the project. I agree on that. But they can give proof about how the progress is. And conduct AMA to answer any questions from public which will give confidence to the investors.

Yes, that's a good point. The AMA is a potent yardstick of gaining trust from the community. Several persons have questions about the project and would be glad to find answers directly from the CEO or a member of the team. This should be considered as a means of gaining the confidence of potential investors.

AMA is good and I look forward to being part of it when the team is ready for it but it's no guarantee for success because admin and Co cannot tell you anything that can deter you from the project. I feel it's a source of information that will guide the decision wether or not to participate in the project.

In my own opinion, this project will not be become a scam project even though they are not being active here they have telegram community that has active admin, and they also said that they are busy because of the ICO. And it will be a good if they have AMA so that all the doubt of the participant will be gone.
AngelJoshua

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 01:01:15 PM

I really don't know who or what is Swarovski? I am not that deep into the fashion world but you guys sound like that name is a very big name in the fashion Industry. Is it?

On my side I already heard that name before if I'm not mistaken and when I read it here I search about it too. You can check it on social media and the company was well known. It was really good.

At your service
gee777

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 05:29:59 PM

Yeah. AMA is usually the place where most participants find it easy to get answers to their questions. You get to see how the team and founders think of their project too.
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:56:45 AM

Yeah. AMA is usually the place where most participants find it easy to get answers to their questions. You get to see how the team and founders think of their project too.

If they take the questions on the fly and really answer most of them, then yes. If they preselect the questions and level the tough ones aside, no.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  

Jump to: