Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:28:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ParamountDax ⚡️⚡️ - Profit Sharing Exchange - Pre-Sale Start May 18  (Read 6822 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:07:35 PM

Naturally, it is necessary to collect the full amount of funds for the full implementation and after the launch of the project, because the developer will close it in case of a shortfall.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:21:53 PM

Naturally, it is necessary to collect the full amount of funds for the full implementation and after the launch of the project, because the developer will close it in case of a shortfall.
Absolutely right. But not the fact that the developer will be an honest person and will return the funds back to the wallets of investors. Such actions must be negotiated in advance and at least a digital contract must be concluded.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:39:31 PM

If you collect only the soft cap during the ICO, how do you plan to continue developing the platform?
In my opinion, if they should collect soft cup, than they must collect hard cup and waiting for new bull run .
To begin with, at least you need to collect a soft cap and if the further fundraising stops, then you need to work at least with what is.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:28:01 PM

If you collect only the soft cap during the ICO, how do you plan to continue developing the platform?
In my opinion, if they should collect soft cup, than they must collect hard cup and waiting for new bull run .
To begin with, at least you need to collect a soft cap and if the further fundraising stops, then you need to work at least with what is.
There are all kinds of outcomes, sometimes the developers still run the project, even if the amount was not recruited.

Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:16:25 AM

Do you have pos mining ? I mean staking on your own wallet.

The size of the daily-profit reward equals to 46 % of the trading fees sum. All the supporters of the innovative exchange gain the opportunity to have the daily bonus. The charge is carried out in terms of the profit sharing between the PRDX token holders. The sum relies on the kind of package the user has. There are four levels to take into account — according to the ParamountDax distribution rules, the PRDX token holders all divide in 4 groups and get the different percentage.
this is quite interesting, you share 46% of the daily profit to the token holder, will you also share it every day or every week? besides, do you share your profits in the form of PRDX tokens or something else?
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:16:57 AM

Where we can watch new listings announcement? Do you have special channel for such announcements?
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:23:53 AM

Can I get a link to the white paper? I don't see it on the official website.
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 256
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 07:51:17 AM

Can I get a link to the white paper? I don't see it on the official website.

Hello, find it here please! https://paramountdax.io/whitepaper.pdf
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 08:00:03 AM

Countdown to presale -3 -2 -1
🚀 ONLY 3 HOURS TO PRE-SALE 🚀
You will be able to buy the PRDX with Fiat or various cryptos!

ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 08:08:23 AM

Where we can watch new listings announcement? Do you have special channel for such announcements?

Hello, you can find us on!
 Twitter: https://twitter.com/ParamountDax
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Paramountdax-2024636494500768
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/paramountdax-exchange/about/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/paramountdax/
Telegram: https://t.me/ParamountDaxExchange
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ParamountDax
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6NaNmlj_LiBCSef4Uucnkw
BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5137789.0
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 08:09:45 AM

The size of the daily-profit reward equals to 46 % of the trading fees sum. All the supporters of the innovative exchange gain the opportunity to have the daily bonus. The charge is carried out in terms of the profit sharing between the PRDX token holders. The sum relies on the kind of package the user has. There are four levels to take into account — according to the ParamountDax distribution rules, the PRDX token holders all divide in 4 groups and get the different percentage.
this is quite interesting, you share 46% of the daily profit to the token holder, will you also share it every day or every week? besides, do you share your profits in the form of PRDX tokens or something else?

Sharing will be daily in PRDX tokens
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:54:04 AM

That is quite interesting because many companies are sharing the profit on the basis of ETH, but you are sharing in terms of base tokens but how can you manage to recover the price because once after distribution people will start selling their coins for the profit. So how far the price of a coin will increase if you keep sharing the profit for every day with the base token?
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 09:36:18 AM

That is quite interesting because many companies are sharing the profit on the basis of ETH, but you are sharing in terms of base tokens but how can you manage to recover the price because once after distribution people will start selling their coins for the profit. So how far the price of a coin will increase if you keep sharing the profit for every day with the base token?

People will hardly sell the token, it's like some sort of investment, there are few left over. The price of the token will certainly increase. With the coins we earn from the users' trading fees we buy PRDX tokens, 46% of the volumes are shared with users, who can keep tokens for discounts on fees and a daily profit.
legendaryloki

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:21:57 AM

I wish you a successful token sale. The 32% bonus is a great start for those investors who want to have a high user level.
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 11:47:38 AM

I wish you a successful token sale. The 32% bonus is a great start for those investors who want to have a high user level.

Yes, it is for sure
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:10:20 PM

Wondering why you opted for telegram channel rather than a group considering the fact that telegram has superseded email as the first line for customer support. Curous decision for an exchange to make

Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:44:15 PM

Yes, it is for sure
What is a maximum price discount will be on pre-sale stage?
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 02:21:19 PM

Yes, it is for sure
What is a maximum price discount will be on pre-sale stage?

32%
DroppedM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:42:36 PM

I liked the security concept you offer for safe operation on your exchange. I think that investors want to be sure of your reliability.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:59:16 PM

I liked the security concept you offer for safe operation on your exchange. I think that investors want to be sure of your reliability.
At that moment, security question is the most valueble thing that worries all investors. If team have some ideas about that they need to post it here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: