Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:42:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ParamountDax ⚡️⚡️ - Profit Sharing Exchange - Pre-Sale Start May 18  (Read 6822 times)
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:56:05 PM

I liked the security concept you offer for safe operation on your exchange. I think that investors want to be sure of your reliability.
At that moment, security question is the most valueble thing that worries all investors. If team have some ideas about that they need to post it here.
On this issue there is a section in white paper. I'm still studying him. I think you can see some of the features of the safe work on the platform project.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 04:16:49 AM

I would like to know at what stage the project is now, what exactly is the project team doing and where can I see news about the project as quickly as possible?
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:17:44 AM

I read about the test version of the platform. What is the readiness of your MVP and what can I check in it now?
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:00:47 AM

I read about the test version of the platform. What is the readiness of your MVP and what can I check in it now?
I found that MVP is preparing for that moment, and when it could be done.
DroppedM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:39:20 AM

I liked the security concept you offer for safe operation on your exchange. I think that investors want to be sure of your reliability.
At that moment, security question is the most valueble thing that worries all investors. If team have some ideas about that they need to post it here.
Now all this is on paper, but I want to be sure that the team will be able to complete all its stages of development.
cryptoperkele

Activity: 889
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:02:59 PM

If this hits the soft cap, what would it mean to middle cap and high cap planned implementations? Are they totally off the table (like ios and android apps?)

legendaryloki

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 04:04:31 PM

I read that you will use a mechanism to reduce the number of tokens on the market. This condition does not depend on the number of investments?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 04:35:23 PM

I would like to know at what stage the project is now, what exactly is the project team doing and where can I see news about the project as quickly as possible?
Everything passes in a regular mode without any significant problems, you can see the new information in the telegram.

teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:17:51 PM

I read that you will use a mechanism to reduce the number of tokens on the market. This condition does not depend on the number of investments?
All stages of development and operation of the platform depend on the size of the collected investment. Wink But if the team is determined to successfully launch the exchange, the amount of investment is likely to affect the timing of implementation.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:57:47 PM

All stages of development and operation of the platform depend on the size of the collected investment. Wink But if the team is determined to successfully launch the exchange, the amount of investment is likely to affect the timing of implementation.
There is also the greed of each developer, it also needs to be taken into account, therefore, I would say that the amount of funds is not as influential as the desire of the team to develop a quality product.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:33:40 PM

Minimum purchase in main sale is 500 $ or 500 tokens of ParamauntDax?
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:38:39 PM

Countdown to presale -3 -2 -1
🚀 ONLY 3 HOURS TO PRE-SALE 🚀
You will be able to buy the PRDX with Fiat or various cryptos!

I hope you display the progress of your Presale funding, it will be something interesting and proof of the transparency of your funding. besides that can also be an attraction to join.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:39:22 PM

In any project where funds are on the balances of wallets, protection and security of funds is the most important aspect, at least for understanding users.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:51:24 PM

How is the pre-sale round going? Are funds collected at a satisfactory rate or is it not enough? Where can I monitor this progress?
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:11:48 AM

You are completely right because based on the amount raised through sales will help them to increase their demand but one thing i want whether these people has the ability to reach the milestone after the crowd sales because of most of the companies failing to develop the product.
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 256
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 06:33:32 AM

I wish you a successful token sale. The 32% bonus is a great start for those investors who want to have a high user level.

Yes, it is for sure
What is a maximum price discount will be on pre-sale stage?

32% in pre-sale stage is the highest discount
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 06:42:34 AM

•Exchange security
1. Secured protocol
ParamountDax has implemented security protocols such as: Secure Header on HTTP Request /
Response such as: X-Frame-Options, X-XSSProtection, HTTP Only, Set Secure flag.
2. CSRF protection
Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) protection for victims of fraud will be reported to the
Administrator.
https://mtr.mkm.ee/taotluse_tulemus/493034 https://mtr.mkm.ee/taotluse_tulemus/493032 Whitepaper 1.6 8
ParamountDax Section (Security Setting)
3. Avoid suspicious
Suspicious users will be prevented by the xss-clean method which also prevents the malicious
file from uploading.
4. Authentication & detection
Authentication & Detection will be provided by ParamountDax to make the
transaction fulfilled by the participators to the trade.
5. Prevent DDoS attacks
The DDoS attacks can be prevented using periodic penetration testing,
Custom WAF rules, security notifications, etc.
6. Secure web services
ParamountDax will offer a highly available and customized DDoS shielded hosting solution with
network and application-level firewalls.
ParamountDax will use secure HTTP headers like HSTS to enforce TLS encryption, and keep the
passwords salted and hashed.
7. Security audits
In order to ensure maximum security of the exchange, ParamountDax will conduct a periodic
security audit so that vulnerabilities are avoided.
For trader’s patience, we will sign a regular contract with some External Audit Agency.
The name of Company Audit will be communicated soon through official ParamountDax social
media channels.

• User security
Some of the protocols for user security are:
1. Two-factor authentication
In order to log in to the ParamountDax website, a user won’t be allowed simply through a ‘login
+ password’ access type. ParamountDax will enforce a secure 2FA protection for the client. By
default, weak 2FA like OTP/Google Authenticator / SMS won’t be authorized or will be only
temporarily tolerated, since these methods are vulnerable to phishing attacks. This way, similar
attacks to the one on Ether Delta will be avoided.
2. Password strength assessment
In order to ensure the password remains as strong and difficult to guess as possible, users are
allowed to generate passwords that exceed the minimum of 8 characters. Moreover, passwords
have to be a combination of case sensitive letters, numbers, and special symbols.
3. Account creation email
A user needs to verify their account via the email that he/she has signed up with.
This ensures that in the future, a user will be able to recover their account if they have forgotten
their login ID or password.
4. IP address verification through email
A user logging in to their account is allowed to access their account only when they are logging
in from a verified IP address. For a new IP address, the user needs to confirm via a confirmation
link emailed to their verified email (the one the user account has been created with).
https://mtr.mkm.ee/taotluse_tulemus/493034 https://mtr.mkm.ee/taotluse_tulemus/493032 Whitepaper 1.6 7
5. IP address validation on withdrawal
For every new withdrawal, a user needs to validate their IP address through the registered email.
6. Email notifications
For every login, successful or not, a user is notified via email. Similarly, a withdrawal is also
notified via registered email.

• Cold wallet storage
With traditional exchanges, in case of an attack, all data and funds located in the wallets are at
risk. This scenario is different with ParamountDax: the extent of damage is limited since the
majority of the user tokens is stored in cold wallet storage. Keeping a majority of crypto assets in
cold storage means that only funds that are needed immediately to process withdrawals are
made available to the exchange systems. Moreover, in order to make sure that the cold storage
isn’t prone to bureaucratic manipulation or that a non-authorized person can’t access these
crypto assets, ParamountDax is also secured by a combination of Multi Sig wallets and Smart
Contracts.

•Hard Cap - $9,310,000
Insurance till 100 M against Wallet Hacking (service by our Wallet Provider).
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 06:49:42 AM

Hello, you can find MVP here https://staging.paramountdax.com/ you can look at the developing platform!
If you click on the top right you can see the exchange as it will be, then at the top right again you can see the section of the trading from chart, keep in mind that we are working on it, there may still be some bugs
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 07:15:25 AM

I hope you display the progress of your Presale funding, it will be something interesting and proof of the transparency of your funding. besides that can also be an attraction to join.

Hello, the tokens sold are not visible but on our website you can see the trend (Softcap, Middlecap, Hardcap).
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 07:19:37 AM

If this hits the soft cap, what would it mean to middle cap and high cap planned implementations? Are they totally off the table (like ios and android apps?)

Hello, here Cap’s explanations
Soft Cap - $1,750,000 - Exchange launch with basic features connected to main Liquidity
Collective Pool.
Middle Cap - $4,250,000 - APP iOS and Android realization. Increase TSP from 100.000 to 1
million transaction per second, also with Insurance against Employee Mistakes or hacking.
Hard Cap - $9,310,000 - Trading directly from market charts option.
Insurance till 100 M against Wallet Hacking (service by our Wallet Provider).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: