Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:50:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No more time to waste  (Read 1546 times)
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:47:56 PM

If the command is anonymous then this command has something to hide. They do not want to show their faces because they are ready to deceive you in advance and they are afraid of the consequences.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:31:48 PM

Some bounties are just heartbreaks. You waste resourceful time promoting a project and at the long round, you just realize you just promoting shit. Researching and making a decision to find projects that are already listed is very vital and important to prevent waste of time.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 10:50:24 PM

I don't waste my time because I always learn or earn in crypto and this is my experience.
Don't stop learning crypto and now is the best time to start your path
it is true that you convey because crypto will be needed in the development of technology and times and especially in the field of economy that requires innovation in providing needs in the field of technological progress and development

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
Oppo57
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:34:33 AM

This bounty project all are not successful at few month. But crypto market is increase so I think bounty program will be back his old stage. Just need to support bounty program.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
Shova

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:39:10 AM

If I can't find a bounty project that's already listed and trading I'm done joining bounties.
No matter how reasonable a project might be if the teams decided to stay anonymous I will pass by
Whitepapers and roadmaps aren't enough anymore,developers should be ready to face the public and be ready to show me they are ready to work ,not experimental on 'it might became success or failure .

That's why I don't get involved in a bounty promised to be paid on tokens. There might be some exceptions when I clearly know about the project otherwise I don't even though they may feel too promising. Whatever small be the reward, you can use it to buy the coin you want and increase your profit by folds until you wait for the project to distribute bounty tokens and the tokens are listed on an exchange.
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:19:05 PM

This bounty project all are not successful at few month. But crypto market is increase so I think bounty program will be back his old stage. Just need to support bounty program.
Now there are good bounty projects , the main thing is to choose worthy projects that go to the ieo so that you can earn , on ico projects you are unlikely to earn already.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:29:04 PM

Nowadays its hard to find a project that meets your criteria. Majority of bounties are paying their participants with their own token/coins thus what we can do is to become careful joining in campaigns.

I rarely join in campaigns that doesn't pay bitcoin because I already experience a sad scenario, its either I didnt get the rewards or getting a shitcoins that has no value.

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:34:40 PM

The important way to judge a project is its whitepaper and road-map. They are the entrance to enter the project and get much of its future prospect. So whitepaper and road-map is important. Another way is to look at a project team, its goals. A credible and reputed team will dare face the public and go with the project no matter what difficulties comes in their ways.

kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:43:57 PM

You’re right about your complains. Most of the bounty campaign are nothing but a waste of time. Everyone puts some effort and they wanna get a fair reward at the end of the campaign. Unfortunately it’s hard to find a bounty program for a listed token.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:20:07 PM

Actually finding some bounties that are listed already in the exchange site was to hard, Than not have yet listed is always on there and we dont know yet if they are succeed or be going to scam again. Ill think in this year are the most many bounties are scam in the end of bounties.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:37:12 PM

Actually finding some bounties that are listed already in the exchange site was to hard, Than not have yet listed is always on there and we dont know yet if they are succeed or be going to scam again. Ill think in this year are the most many bounties are scam in the end of bounties.
Which making it more challenging for the hunters to find good projects that will bring them good value of rewards, from what the situations where more
projects are not working well and many is really turning to scam placing hunters to wasted time working with the team.
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 01:40:33 PM

You’re right about your complains. Most of the bounty campaign are nothing but a waste of time. Everyone puts some effort and they wanna get a fair reward at the end of the campaign. Unfortunately it’s hard to find a bounty program for a listed token.
Now, in general, some kind of strained with Bounty companies and payment we.  because either they are bankrupt or just complaints that don’t want to pay money, I wouldn’t say that it’s a waste of time, because after all, they’ll pay some little things so that people don’t just leave.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:45:09 PM

If I can't find a bounty project that's already listed and trading I'm done joining bounties.
No matter how reasonable a project might be if the teams decided to stay anonymous I will pass by
Whitepapers and roadmaps aren't enough anymore,developers should be ready to face the public and be ready to show me they are ready to work ,not experimental on 'it might became success or failure .
There are a lot of fraud projects now and it is better to participate in projects that are supported by exchange. Because exchange will help us check our team's legit level and we don't have to be afraid of being scammed anymore.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:05:35 PM

Now, in general, some kind of strained with Bounty companies and payment we.  because either they are bankrupt or just complaints that don’t want to pay money, I wouldn’t say that it’s a waste of time, because after all, they’ll pay some little things so that people don’t just leave.
I think that when the regulation comes to the cryptocurrency market then the bounty campaigns will be more interesting. those who cheat bounty hunters should be punished
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:08:20 PM

I think that when the regulation comes to the cryptocurrency market then the bounty campaigns will be more interesting. those who cheat bounty hunters should be punished
I don't know whether it will be interesting or even become a nuisance for the bounty hunter. we all hope for the best for all project bounties and we can enjoy the results. whatever it is we will support if for the good in the future.
Kay101

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:09:52 PM

Learning about IEO is a great thing MPCX is the best to a greater future
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:22:35 PM

Yes, I am also worried about bounties, but sometimes I still can find a good signature, so I still in the game.
Moreover I am so addicted to btctlk and crypto community, so I can't even stop being here
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:56:00 PM

Some of the old projects now issue new Bounty projects. And of course, the project is already registered in exchange. But you need to be careful in choosing a Bounty project.

You must remain to spend time doing research. Research is very important to do to avoid unauthorized projects.

IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 03:17:43 PM

Yes, I am also worried about bounties, but sometimes I still can find a good signature, so I still in the game.
Moreover I am so addicted to btctlk and crypto community, so I can't even stop being here
Similar situation.  How I understand you well.  Not all bounty are bad.  All the same, there were a few signatures more or less normal.  That's why I'm here.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:37:39 PM

If there's a benefit to the people that they might acquire after a long time a project will be completed, I think people will remain and won't leave. There's some instances that other bounty participants stopped supporting new projects due to they're learned form their lesson of some failures on bounty campaigns. Being choosy and wiser on joining can be a good idea before engaging on some projects, because it's a waste of time dealing with failures.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄